When will RE Community Accept Defeat?

• 1981 Replies

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: When will RE Community Accept Defeat?
« Reply #990 on: August 22, 2019, 12:27:52 AM »

Quote from: Wack-a-mole champ
I don't care to tell you. It's not for you to know

What he means is he hasn’t found someone else’s video on it, that he can post.   
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #991 on: August 22, 2019, 02:33:39 AM »
And the thought you lived on a sphere earth with gravity pulling to center of mass.
Seriously though, do you understand anything about anything?  So far the answer appears to be no.  You can't even answer my questions.
I'm pretty sure he's just a round eather coming here to troll.  The levels of retardation are too great.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #992 on: August 22, 2019, 02:49:25 AM »
You can’t imagine how tides really work, how the Grand Canyon originated or why oceans were formed and how life in all forms makes it to our region.  Your little sphere world is nothing.
So how do your flat earth tides really work?  Some here have suggested that low tides might be caused by the gravitational influence of 2 bodies orbiting below the flat earth pulling sea level downwards.  These proposed bodies have been referred to as the sub-heavens.

I don't care to tell you. It's not for you to know.

There is no point talking to this tool - he will never accept any evidence you present for a round/spherical earth. He belives flat earth with a religious fervour and there is no way to remove the scales from his eyes ...

Yes

« Reply #993 on: August 22, 2019, 05:37:56 AM »
I'm pretty sure he's just a round eather coming here to troll.  The levels of retardation are too great.
I love how sincerely difficult it is to differentiate between the worst of the mentally disheveled and the best of the dedicated trolls.  To me, this highlights the shared humanity in all of us.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

« Reply #994 on: August 22, 2019, 08:21:05 AM »
I love how sincerely difficult it is to differentiate between the worst of the mentally disheveled and the best of the dedicated trolls. 
Welcome to the internet.  Personally I'm up to 95% on Plat being a troll.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #995 on: August 22, 2019, 08:33:56 AM »
I love how sincerely difficult it is to differentiate between the worst of the mentally disheveled and the best of the dedicated trolls.
Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of Poe's law.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #996 on: August 22, 2019, 10:24:52 AM »
Why does the opposition have a right to know anything about Plane Earth?
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

« Reply #997 on: August 22, 2019, 10:38:44 AM »
We live on same plane so - equal rights.
And if you claim a claim - back it up.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #998 on: August 22, 2019, 10:38:59 AM »
Simple.  If you want the opposition to admit defeat, then you need to show them something better than what they already believe.  So far, no FE'er has, or is ever likely to.

Plat Terra

« Reply #999 on: August 22, 2019, 10:55:11 AM »
Simple.  If you want the opposition to admit defeat, then you need to show them something better than what they already believe.  So far, no FE'er has, or is ever likely to.

But I don't care if you admit defeat. You're just a tool used to expose the great hoax for those (readers) seeking truth. The opposition is not going to openly admit defeat.  You can't even admit this is permed  (spiked, heavy hairspray) hair. Why?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:07:52 AM by Plat Terra »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1000 on: August 22, 2019, 10:58:29 AM »
You can't even admit this is permed hair. Why?

Because that isn't what permed hair looks like. ::)

Plat Terra

« Reply #1001 on: August 22, 2019, 11:01:17 AM »
You can't even admit this is permed hair. Why?

Because that isn't what permed hair looks like. ::)

You have a nice day!

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #1002 on: August 22, 2019, 11:12:26 AM »

But I don't care if you admit defeat.

Why did you start this thread, then?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Plat Terra

« Reply #1003 on: August 22, 2019, 11:20:11 AM »

Please allow me to replace the rest of the quote you removed; the part that answers your question.

But I don't care if you admit defeat. You're just a tool used to expose the great hoax for those (readers) seeking truth. The opposition is not going to openly admit defeat.  You can't even admit this is permed  (spiked, heavy hairspray) hair. Why?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1004 on: August 22, 2019, 11:29:51 AM »

Please allow me to replace the rest of the quote you removed; the part that answers your question.

Makes no difference. Why did you start this thread?

Crutchwater

« Reply #1005 on: August 22, 2019, 11:58:56 AM »

that is the end of 33 pages of you getting your ass handed to you...

Why did you START this thread??

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #1006 on: August 22, 2019, 12:54:47 PM »

Why don't flatearthers get a few cables and some hair spray and make a space video? That way you could show us how  videos like this one can be fake.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:18:25 PM by kopfverderber »
You must gather your party before venturing forth

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1007 on: August 22, 2019, 01:26:08 PM »

Why don't flatearthers get a few cables and some hair spray and make a space video? That way you could show us how  videos like this one can be fake.

They could even skip the hair and try and replicate this:

Plat Terra

« Reply #1008 on: August 22, 2019, 01:28:29 PM »
The forces that create and maintain a spherical world have failed the Globe Earth Community.

Gravity, an alleged force pulling to center of mass creating an alleged sphere with Earth’s alleged (centrifugal force) rotation, has yet to fill in areas below sea level and other impression areas on this Earth. Rolling hills with top soil and clay base could not exist on a Globe Earth. With such forces existing with rain, the land’s surface would soon be shaped to a curved surface after a few heavy rains. It’s much like clay on a potter’s wheel; it easily curves.

Look around, do you see evidence of a potter’s wheel?  No, you don’t .  Why?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 02:42:55 PM by Plat Terra »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1009 on: August 22, 2019, 01:46:56 PM »
The Forces that create and maintain a spherical world has failed the Globe Earth Community.

Gravity, an alleged force pulling to center of mass creating an alleged sphere with Earth’s alleged (centrifugal force) rotation has yet to fill in areas below sea level and other impression areas on this Earth. Rolling hills with top soil and clay base could not exist on a Globe Earth.

Why?

With such forces existing with rain, the lands surface would soon be shaped to a curved surface after a few heavy rains .

Why?

It’s much like clay on a potter’s wheel, it easily curves.

Why?

JackBlack

« Reply #1010 on: August 22, 2019, 01:55:49 PM »
You can't even admit this is permed  (spiked, heavy hairspray) hair. Why?
I notice that every time you bring that up and it is addressed, you just ignore it. Why?
Is it because you know you are lying and want to ignore those calling you out?
Again, all you have is a dishonestly presented still image.
If you want to claim it is permed and fixed in place you would need to present a video showing that, showing that it does not move as free hair should.

The Forces that create and maintain a spherical world has failed the Globe Earth Community.
And of course, after being repeatedly called out for one collection of lies you yet again jump to another.

has yet to fill in areas below sea level and other impression areas on this Earth
Yes, because it isn't an all powerful force which cannot be resisted or overcome.
It is just one force of many, and the ground is held together with other forces as well.
But the exact same argument applies to a FE.
The magic flattening force for Earth is yet to flatten Earth.

To put it simply, the force of gravity is not strong enough to break a hill apart.
The primary driving force will depend upon the nature of the hill. If it is a small one made of loose material (like a heap of sand), then the primary forces involved will be the normal reaction force to gravity, specifically the component going down the hill, and the friction on the sand and shape of the sand. If the force going down the hill is large enough, it will fall down, if it isn't, then it wont. This dictates an angle based upon the hill.
If it is a large one or a solid one made of rock, then you instead have the pressure pushing outwards at the bottom due to the weight.
If this pressure exceeds the yield strength of the material, then it will flow outwards/break apart.

As for rain, that depends entirely upon the setup of the hill. If it was just loose dirt, then yes, water will help wash it away fairly quickly. But basically no hill is like that. Instead it is typically rock, which takes a very long time to erode, with the dirt typically held in by roots.

This argument applies to both a real round Earth with gravity, and a magic pixie dust FE.

It’s much like clay on a potter’s wheel, it easily curves.
No, it is nothing like clay on a potters wheel.
Try getting a rock, wetting it and curving it.
You will find you can't.

?

frenat

« Reply #1011 on: August 22, 2019, 01:56:30 PM »

Gravity, an alleged force pulling to center of mass creating an alleged sphere with Earth’s alleged (centrifugal force) rotation has yet to fill in areas below sea level and other impression areas on this Earth. Rolling hills with top soil and clay base could not exist on a Globe Earth. With such forces existing with rain, the lands surface would soon be shaped to a curved surface after a few heavy rains . It’s much like clay on a potter’s wheel, it easily curves.

What I see here is you not understanding what you're talking about, AGAIN.

Crutchwater

« Reply #1012 on: August 22, 2019, 02:12:06 PM »

Gravity, an alleged force pulling to center of mass creating an alleged sphere with Earth’s alleged (centrifugal force) rotation has yet to fill in areas below sea level and other impression areas on this Earth. Rolling hills with top soil and clay base could not exist on a Globe Earth. With such forces existing with rain, the lands surface would soon be shaped to a curved surface after a few heavy rains . It’s much like clay on a potter’s wheel, it easily curves.

Do you have any understanding of plate tectonics?

Volcanic activity?

maybe the power of erosion?

These are major contributors to the shape of the GLOBE surface.

Plat Terra

« Reply #1013 on: August 22, 2019, 02:21:27 PM »

Volcanic activity?

I don't think you truly understand how your gravity would actually work with a spinning earth with water. It's not my problem. The guys who made this up didn't consider such a blunder. But now you have to justify observing the surface of a Plane Earth.  Have fun!

?

frenat

« Reply #1014 on: August 22, 2019, 02:39:36 PM »

Volcanic activity?

I don't think you truly understand how your gravity would actually work with a spinning earth with water. It's not my problem. The guys who made this up didn't consider such a blunder. But now you have to justify observing the surface of a Plane Earth.  Have fun!
No, it is quite clear that YOU don't understand it. Thanks for the humor!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1015 on: August 22, 2019, 02:42:49 PM »

Volcanic activity?

No, it is quite clear that YOU don't understand it. Thanks for the humor!

Yep, pretty much the most absurdly funny thing he's written so far.

JackBlack

« Reply #1016 on: August 22, 2019, 02:44:50 PM »
I don't think you truly understand how your gravity would actually work with a spinning earth with water.
No, it is either you have no idea or you are outright lying and know you are lying.
I suspect the latter given your avoidance of answers which clearly explain how you are wrong and how that exact same argument would apply to a hypothetical flat Earth.

« Reply #1017 on: August 22, 2019, 03:58:34 PM »
The six of us and the countless geologists clearly understand.
And those who have experienced mudslide landslide or avalanch where the ground/ snow liquifies below you.
Or this lady jumping on sand.
Or anybody who had to stand up after making a poo and was immediately pulled to the floor because suddenly their bone structure was as weak as water.

Plat Terra

« Reply #1018 on: August 22, 2019, 04:21:03 PM »
The six of us and the countless geologists clearly understand.
And those who have experienced mudslide landslide or avalanch where the ground/ snow liquifies below you.
Or this lady jumping on sand.
Or anybody who had to stand up after making a poo and was immediately pulled to the floor because suddenly their bone structure was as weak as water.

Thanks for sharing!

Yup you understand, that's what the surface of a sphere earth would do (with gravity pulling to center and rotation) to all non mountianous rocky areas . After a few good rains (millions of years ago), the surface would be curved and smooth with mountians sticking up. But our world doesn't look like that. Why?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 04:32:56 PM by Plat Terra »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1019 on: August 22, 2019, 04:55:36 PM »
Yup you understand, that's what the surface of a sphere earth would do (with gravity pulling to center and rotation) to all non mountianous rocky areas . After a few good rains (millions of years ago), the surface would be curved and smooth with mountians sticking up. But our world doesn't look like that. Why?
Do you understand the concept of tectonic activity and that it's still an ongoing process?