When will RE Community Accept Defeat?

• 1981 Replies

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
Re: When will RE Community Accept Defeat?
« Reply #930 on: August 20, 2019, 08:16:56 AM »
Claim to see the ISS with the naked eye.

Proof that Plat Terra doesn't understand the concept of contrast.

Please, someone point out a football field or something the same size from the ISS. 

I will be waiting.......
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

?

frenat

« Reply #931 on: August 20, 2019, 08:52:50 AM »

Please, someone point out a football field or something the same size from the ISS. 

I will be waiting.......
Can be done the same way the ISS is visible, either with magnification (binoculars or telescope to resolve detail) or with contrast, ie very bright on a dark background. What would you suggest on the ground would have that type of contrast?  But thanks for doubling down on your ignorance. It was very entertaining.

By the way, these guys prove the ISS is at the altitude claimed. Bet you won't watch the videos

Plat Terra

« Reply #932 on: August 20, 2019, 08:57:02 AM »

I will be waiting.......
Can be done the same way the ISS is visible, either with magnification (binoculars or telescope to resolve detail) or with contrast, ie very bright on a dark background. What would you suggest on the ground would have that type of contrast?  But thanks for doubling down on your ignorance. It was very entertaining.

By the way, these guys prove the ISS is at the altitude claimed. Bet you won't watch the videos

Naked Eye is the claim.
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #933 on: August 20, 2019, 09:10:19 AM »
Get a tracking app, and wait for a visible pass!

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

Anyway, with the naked eye, you are not going to see the ISS, but you WILL see the sun reflecting off those massive solar panels.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Plat Terra

« Reply #934 on: August 20, 2019, 09:27:45 AM »

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

Anyway, with the naked eye, you are not going to see the ISS, but you WILL see the sun reflecting off those massive solar panels.

I know you can see something, but I don't believe in nor care for NASA's magic tricks and illusions. What you see does not prove Astronauts are on board floating around. I am not stupid or gullible. 

BTW, at what time of night are you seeing the suns light shining on the solar panels?

?

frenat

« Reply #935 on: August 20, 2019, 09:32:03 AM »

I will be waiting.......

Naked Eye is the claim.
I never claimed it wasn't. And with contrast it is not a problem.

So you don't have a suggestion for something on the ground that would have that contrast?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 09:34:29 AM by frenat »

Crutchwater

« Reply #936 on: August 20, 2019, 10:25:01 AM »

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

I know you can see something, but I don't believe in nor care for NASA's magic tricks and illusions. What you see does not prove Astronauts are on board floating around. I am not stupid or gullible. 

BTW, at what time of night are you seeing the suns light shining on the solar panels?

What magic tricks or illusions?
What you SAY does not prove that astronauts are NOT onboard!

Typically I see a good pass around 90 minutes after sunset. Usually sleep through the morning passes.

« Reply #937 on: August 20, 2019, 11:13:30 AM »
There is always more to add to the defeat and destruction of the Globe Earth theory. Always!

Do I think the ISS is fake and that Scott Kelly (in this video) is faking weightlessness inside the ISS? Well, sure I do. Hell yeah he is! Anyone with common sense can see it.

The following video proves this fact. The man is bobbing up and down and left to right, always coming back to center like a weight hanging on a fishing bobbin, without pushing off anything to maintain center.  The guy is nervous as hell because he knows he has some deceiving to do. He’s another puppet for the ISS. They all are puppets.

Let’s all have a laugh at them in the second video.

NASA Astronaut Scott Kelly Reflects on His Year in Space

Flat Earth Man is back! - 'Puppet Show" - an ISS exposé - FUNNY :)

I know it's long, but maybe take some time off from meme creation, and watch this one.

I wonder how plat terra will try to explain this movie. This one is impossible to do on a plane or underwater. The tablet would need to have some sort of anti-gravity tech inside of it. Wires are impossible with how he moves around. Furthermore, with wires, he would be a superhuman with insane strength to effortlessly do some things. And everyone who played around as a kid can see that, when he is overhead, has no bloodflow and different stature etc. as you would have on earth.

Crutchwater

« Reply #938 on: August 20, 2019, 11:17:35 AM »
There is always more to add to the defeat and destruction of the Globe Earth theory. Always!

Do I think the ISS is fake and that Scott Kelly (in this video) is faking weightlessness inside the ISS? Well, sure I do. Hell yeah he is! Anyone with common sense can see it.

The following video proves this fact. The man is bobbing up and down and left to right, always coming back to center like a weight hanging on a fishing bobbin, without pushing off anything to maintain center.  The guy is nervous as hell because he knows he has some deceiving to do. He’s another puppet for the ISS. They all are puppets.

Let’s all have a laugh at them in the second video.

NASA Astronaut Scott Kelly Reflects on His Year in Space

Flat Earth Man is back! - 'Puppet Show" - an ISS exposé - FUNNY :)

I know it's long, but maybe take some time off from meme creation, and watch this one.

I wonder how plat terra will try to explain this movie. This one is impossible to do on a plane or underwater. The tablet would need to have some sort of anti-gravity tech inside of it. Wires are impossible with how he moves around. Furthermore, with wires, he would be a superhuman with insane strength to effortlessly do some things. And everyone who played around as a kid can see that, when he is overhead, has no bloodflow and different stature etc. as you would have on earth.

Just like the numerous times I've posted this video, he will ignore it like all flatties do.

Plat Terra

« Reply #939 on: August 20, 2019, 11:37:41 AM »
There is no reason for Bobbin Bob to be bobbin up and down moving in, out, left, right, leaning forward and back always coming back to center, while crossing legs back and forth unless he was hanging from wires. When he’s bobbin up and down his legs never bend, proving his foot is not being held.

He faked it. It’s clear. He had some deceiving to do. Look how nervous he is. BTW, look at the muscle mass? Yeah, he was immune to muscle loss in space. Fake space that is. 

« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 11:59:31 AM by Plat Terra »

« Reply #940 on: August 20, 2019, 11:46:49 AM »
Regardless of nasa - why are you concerned about calculating curvature over uneven terrain???
Its much simpler over water.
Waves dont obstruct because you could have viewers positioned at ends and in middle to confirm wave heights.
Hazy weather can be factored out by taking multiple photos on days with different weather conditions.
This is "science" as you smuggly stated before.
So come on.
Whats your issue?

Plat Terra

« Reply #941 on: August 20, 2019, 11:51:05 AM »

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

Typically I see a good pass around 90 minutes after sunset. Usually sleep through the morning passes.

You see the suns light shining on the solar panels 90 minutes after sunset on a rotating sphere earth.

OK then. Thanks for sharing that!!

Have a nice what ever.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 11:57:36 AM by Plat Terra »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #942 on: August 20, 2019, 12:00:59 PM »
There is no reason for Bobbin Bob to be bobbin up and down moving in, out, left, right, leaning forward and back always coming back to center, while crossing legs back and forth unless he was hanging from wires. When he’s bobbin up and down his legs never bend, proving his leg is not held.

He faked it. It’s clear. He had some deceiving to do. Look how nervous he is. BTW, look at the muscle mass? Yeah, he was immune to muscle loss in space. Fake space that is. 

Here's a 47 second clip from skylab:

No visible wires, pre-CGI. If we could put humans in a space station in the 70's why not now?

Plat Terra

« Reply #943 on: August 20, 2019, 12:01:41 PM »
Regardless of nasa - why are you concerned about calculating curvature over uneven terrain???
Waves dont obstruct because you could have viewers positioned at ends and in middle to confirm wave heights.
Hazy weather can be factored out by taking multiple photos on days with different weather conditions.
So come on.
Whats your issue?

It was never about uneven terrian. It was about the entire landmass.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 12:15:24 PM by Plat Terra »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #944 on: August 20, 2019, 12:04:27 PM »
So come on.
Whats your issue?

It was never above uneven terrian. It was about the entire landmass.

Call the Florida Board of Surveyors and ask them for their measurements of curvature they have for the entire landmass of Florida. I already gave you the evidence that they do measure Florida landmass curvature, so give them a buzz to find out more.

« Reply #945 on: August 20, 2019, 12:05:12 PM »
Can you give a response that directly applies to the following?

You mean you can't walk outside and observe the Moons directional path? Does it go in the same direction as the Sun?

I mean I can go outside and see the Sun, Moon and celestial tropical belt stars go the same way. They all go from east to west.

Does this wording satisfy your demand? :)

That's better. You included the words "Moon, East and West" in a reply to a question I asked. Thank you.

Speaking of the surface of this Earth, what have you observed that proves to you Earth is a sphere?

Sunrises, sunsets, ships going over the horizon, can't see tall things that are over the horizon, line of sight of radio signals, satellites.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

Plat Terra

« Reply #946 on: August 20, 2019, 12:18:10 PM »
There is always more to point out about the Globe Earth Hoax

If one vidoe is faked they're all faked with Hollywood special effects.

In the Zero G Plane, hair flows around the head and even over the face. However that’s not so on the ISS.  On the ISS, the women look like they have kissed a light socket and it sticks up and bounces above their head. 

But we know it’s just permed hair to give the appearance of floating in space. Yet, the Globe Community thinks it’s all real and normal. Why?

NASA’s Permed Hair For Fake Space - FLAT EARTH

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #947 on: August 20, 2019, 12:19:19 PM »
There is no reason for Bobbin Bob to be bobbin up and down moving in, out, left, right, leaning forward and back always coming back to center, while crossing legs back and forth unless he was hanging from wires. When he’s bobbin up and down his legs never bend, proving his foot is not being held.

Argument of incredulity is all you have, not a single evidence the videos are fake. You believe ISS videos are fake because... you believe they are fake, that's it.
You must gather your party before venturing forth

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #948 on: August 20, 2019, 12:24:00 PM »

In the Zero G Plane, hair flows around the head and even over the face. However that’s not so on the ISS.  On the ISS, the women look like they have kissed a light socket and it sticks up and bounces above their head. 

But we know it’s just permed hair to give the appearance of floating in space. Yet, the Globe Community thinks it’s all real and normal. Why?

This is literally one of the lamest arguments I have seen to date. And that's saying a lot.

Here's a 47 second clip from skylab:

No visible wires, pre-CGI, no hair. If we could put humans in a space station in the 70's why not now?

Crutchwater

« Reply #949 on: August 20, 2019, 12:58:12 PM »

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

You see the suns light shining on the solar panels 90 minutes after sunset on a rotating sphere earth.

Have a nice what ever.

You think the sun sets at the same time for me as it does 250 miles up?

You may need to see a neurologist.

« Reply #950 on: August 20, 2019, 02:11:29 PM »

So whats the sum amount of time you've experienced long hair in the Vomit Comet for minutes at a time and then gone on to experience it's behaviour after a few weeks in zero-G?
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

« Reply #951 on: August 20, 2019, 02:15:47 PM »
So come on.
Whats your issue?

But the entire land mass goes up and down, mountains and valleys.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #952 on: August 20, 2019, 02:29:17 PM »

So whats the sum amount of time you've experienced long hair in the Vomit Comet for minutes at a time and then gone on to experience it's behaviour after a few weeks in zero-G?

To add you your point. Vomit Comet parabolas are about 40 seconds giving a zero G effect for about 20-30 seconds a shot. Most folks along for the ride don't just sit there, they zoom around, swim, move about, because they are having a blast experiencing zero G and for such a short burst, I know I would too. If you're on the ISS for months of zero G perhaps ones exuberance for performing acrobatics 24/7 begins to wane a smidge.

The 'hair' argument is perhaps the most inept anti-ISS one I've ever come across. Not surprising considering the source.

JackBlack

« Reply #953 on: August 20, 2019, 02:51:54 PM »
Then construct a highly reflective football field on the ground surrounded by a very large region of darkness.

There is no reason for Bobbin Bob to be bobbin up and down
Except the reason I posted which you completely ignored.

The ISS has footholds so astronauts can remain in position when doing things.

When he’s bobbin up and down his legs never bend, proving his foot is not being held.
That is just an outright lie.
As he bobs up and down his legs are moving. You ignoring that wont change it.

Yes, that isn't surprising.
That fact can also be used to show the ISS is quite high up.

At a height of 400 km the ISS has the horizon roughly 20 degrees or 2200 km away from where it is directly below.
So its sunset will be long after that of the ground below it.
But we have already basically covered that with your previous lies from the video of it showing the midnight sun during the northern solstice.

In the Zero G Plane, hair flows around the head and even over the face.
Now, care to provide a video?
Still images are useless as it doesn't tell us what happens BEFORE which is the important part.
Are these people sitting talking to the camera, or are they moving around?
Amazingly enough, hair is still subject to the rules of inertia.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #954 on: August 20, 2019, 03:09:47 PM »
BTW, look at the muscle mass? Yeah, he was immune to muscle loss in space. Fake space that is. 

Astronauts exercise several hours per day to help reduce the loss of both muscle and bone mass.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Plat Terra

« Reply #955 on: August 20, 2019, 05:08:26 PM »
So come on.
Whats your issue?

But the entire land mass goes up and down, mountains and valleys.

And the thought you lived on a sphere earth with gravity pulling to center of mass.

« Reply #956 on: August 20, 2019, 07:08:01 PM »
And the thought you lived on a sphere earth with gravity pulling to center of mass.
Seriously though, do you understand anything about anything?  So far the answer appears to be no.  You can't even answer my questions.

Plat Terra

« Reply #957 on: August 20, 2019, 07:28:10 PM »

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

Have a nice what ever.

You see the ISS overhead at 90 minutes after sunset on a rotating sphere earth?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #958 on: August 20, 2019, 07:36:13 PM »

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

Have a nice what ever.

More precisely, the residents of the ISS witness 16 sunrises and 16 sunsets every day. Do the angular math and you may understand the concept as observers on earth. Better yet, just download an ISS tracker. Why you're even questioning any of this, I don't know - You don't even know where your FE sun is.

Crutchwater

« Reply #959 on: August 20, 2019, 07:42:28 PM »

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

Have a nice what ever.

Anywhere from dusk to 90 minutes after...

Download an app and see for yourself. It's FREE!
Why wouldn't you want to know, since your quest is for the truth?

Even if you don't believe it is what they say it is, what do you have to lose?