When will RE Community Accept Defeat?

• 1981 Replies

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
Re: When will RE Community Accept Defeat?
« Reply #720 on: August 13, 2019, 11:03:36 PM »
Seven flat earth videos in one post, plat tera! And one being a jeranism video! Boy, you've really brought out the heavy artillery!

1st vid - aside from high refractive index that day, the close photo at end of video shows how much of the bottom of the city is hidden from the greater distance view due to earth curvature. Thanks!  ;D

Rogers Centre from 6ft above Lake Ontario 30.84 miles away. Alleged curvature should be 516.85 feet of drop. Rogers Centre should not have even been visible according to your 3959 miles radius Earth.

So, what is the new larger size Earth to match the video? And you have to recalculate everything including gravity and the entire heliocentric system.

YOUR HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM.  But you will ignore it and explain it away and say I am wrong. 

And that was just a reply to number 1.

Hmmm, you use a mirage to account for every time a ship has ever gone over the horizon and for every sunset and sunrise everywhere on the planet for every observer, yet in the same breath you say there is no mirage in this one instance where the Rogers Center is flattened and distorted and the CN tower is shrunken and a third of it missing?

You seem to have a major problem with your own contradictions. Get your stories straight and stick to them. You're all over the place right now and just a hot mess of failed logic.

Flat Earth International Conference 2019
Nov 14-15 - Dallas, Texas USA.
20+ Speakers, Comedy Show and More!

Join us this fall!

The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Plat Terra

« Reply #721 on: August 13, 2019, 11:06:04 PM »
In 1966 the world allegedly receives its first image of Earth from space. Who here believes this image of Earth and Moon together is an actually image taken in space? And please explain why.

Here is a close up.

Take your time and have a good look and tell me it's ???

Take your time....
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #722 on: August 13, 2019, 11:14:12 PM »
Seven flat earth videos in one post, plat tera! And one being a jeranism video! Boy, you've really brought out the heavy artillery!

1st vid - aside from high refractive index that day, the close photo at end of video shows how much of the bottom of the city is hidden from the greater distance view due to earth curvature. Thanks!  ;D

Rogers Centre from 6ft above Lake Ontario 30.84 miles away. Alleged curvature should be 516.85 feet of drop. Rogers Centre should not have even been visible according to your 3959 miles radius Earth.

So, what is the new larger size Earth to match the video? And you have to recalculate everything including gravity and the entire heliocentric system.

YOUR HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM.  But you will ignore it and explain it away and say I am wrong. 

Hmmm, you use a mirage to account for every time a ship has ever gone over the horizon and for every sunset and sunrise everywhere on the planet for every observer, yet in the same breath you say there is no mirage in this one instance where the Rogers Center is flattened and distorted and the CN tower is shrunken and a third of it missing?

You seem to have a major problem with your own contradictions. Get your stories straight and stick to them. You're all over the place right now and just a hot mess of failed logic.

Flat Earth International Conference 2019
Nov 14-15 - Dallas, Texas USA.
20+ Speakers, Comedy Show and More!

Join us this fall!

Strange way to yet again dodge an issue that has big implications for your world view. But fine, whatever. When challenged, you never stand up to it, just slink away and toss out an unrelated meme as a diversion. It's beyond expected at this point, and has been from almost day one, that you are not to be taken seriously. Thanks for reaffirming that.

As for the FEIC the operative words are 'comedy show'. If last year is any indicator with the whole Logan Paul debacle, 'Behind the Curve' being released, this year will be absolute comedy gold.

Plat Terra

« Reply #723 on: August 13, 2019, 11:28:02 PM »
Even this picture is Fake.

The shadow of the tire should be in front and not to the left. Try to use some common sense when posting fake pictures.

Stash, would you also like to explain this away?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #724 on: August 14, 2019, 12:21:32 AM »

The shadow of the tire should be in front and not to the left. Try to use some common sense when posting fake pictures.

Is that a NASA image?  Looks like some sort of weird composite. I agree about the shadows.

Why do you only ask questions and never answer anyone elses'? What are you afraid of?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #725 on: August 14, 2019, 12:26:03 AM »
In 1966 the world allegedly receives its first image of Earth from space. Who here believes this image of Earth and Moon together is an actually image taken in space? And please explain why.

Here is a close up.

Sure, I "believe this image of Earth and Moon together is an actually image taken in space".

Quote from: Plat Terra
Take your time and have a good look and tell me it's ???
You've obviously taken a good look so you tell me ;D! Remember that you are supposed to be convincing us.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #726 on: August 14, 2019, 12:41:58 AM »

PS How do you like this view of Earth?

It's not NASA either ;D!

The Phase doesn't match. It's fake too!
Incorrect! The moon and earth are viewed from different angles. Learn a little about viewing 3-D scenes. Is this better?

And still nothing to do with NASA.

What about this ;)?

Cikljamas, the great Moon Hoax "expert" posted that (with his comments over it) as proof NASA lies ::).

Are you ready for the elephants yet? Think map and horizon rising to eye-level.
The issue is the pic you first posted.  It's  fake! But we know you like to muddy the waters.
I see no reason why the first or second photos are fake.  So if you disagree I'd like to know why either might be a fake
You're simply saying "It's a fake" is meaningless - we need evidence or at least sound reasons!

The last photo was from a "anti-NASA" video by NASA hater, Cikljamas, and he post "Photoshopped" images to prove NASA "Photoshops" photos ;D!

AND you dare talk about "muddy the waters" when it's all you do with your silly meaningless misleading memes.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #727 on: August 14, 2019, 12:51:16 AM »

That  picture is fake. It was composed by a moon hoaxer and used in one of those youtube videos you like so much. That's how far youtube moon hoaxers go in their deceptions. Tells me everything I need to know about the moon hoax theory and its adepts.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
You must gather your party before venturing forth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #728 on: August 14, 2019, 02:04:15 AM »
Mirages over our Plane Earth are not going to block the truth of our Earth all the time. The evidence is found everywhere. You just have to know where to look. Even a Zoom lens will bring back what was claimed went over the curve. Globe Earth is a mirage.

Rogers Centre from 6ft above Lake Ontario 30.84 miles away. Alleged curvature should be 516.85 feet of drop. Rogers Centre should not have even been visible!

Here's a screenshot, would you please point out where any of the Rogers Centre can be seen?

I don't know Toronto but I thought it looked like the white building to the left of the CN tower:

And a big part of the CN tower seem have got lost. I wonder where it went? Maybe it sunk?

This site might explain where those things went to: Views of Toronto from Hamilton and Fort Niagara Illustrate Earth's Curvature.
Or if you can put up with the language, Debunking Flat Earth Theory Using Jenna Fredo's Rogers Centre video.

Bye the way you claim "mirages" etc show the "curve" but you post a video full of heat haze and a very suspicious looking horizon, look!

JackBlack

« Reply #729 on: August 14, 2019, 02:42:29 AM »
I don’t know if you have heard of FECore International
I have.
They like lying for FE.

No actual evidence for a FE ever provided.
No problem with RE ever provided.

And I notice you still avoid the problem of the sun.
Tell us, how does it set?
How does it remain the same size throughout the day, and regardless of where you are on Earth?

Rogers Centre from 6ft above Lake Ontario 30.84 miles away.
Where?

YOUR HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM.
Nope, that would still be you.
You are still yet to show any problem with a RE, while providing plenty of evidence against a FE.
If Earth was flat, it wouldn't just be the skyline that is visible. You would see all the way to the shore.

The issue is the pic you first posted.  It's  fake! But we know you like to muddy the waters.
Based upon what?
You not understanding how light works?

It seems the real issue is that you claim to have defeated RE, but can't come up with a single sound argument against a RE, nor any evidence against it.

Yes, this picture, fabricated by someone who wants to pretend NASA is a hoax, is fake.
It shows just how great their position is.
When they can't find any actual photos with problems, they just lie and make them up, because they care more about promoting the idea that NASA is a hoax than they care about the truth; kind of like all your arguments against a RE.

« Reply #730 on: August 14, 2019, 02:42:53 AM »
It also shouldn't have a flat roof.  So why is Chicago half under water?  Has it been evacuated?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #731 on: August 14, 2019, 09:59:09 AM »

No major problem from my end, plat tera, and I don't ignore anything. Care to take a feather out of my cap? Not a larger size earth is required, just the same size one we are on.

516.85 feet of drop translates to 157 meters.

That tower at the Roger's Centre stands an impressive 553.3 meters tall. (Over half a kilometre) No problem seeing 396 meters of the tower from 30.84 miles away using the earth curve calculator whatsoever.

But how much more can we expect to see using the refraction index? We don't know what the refraction over lake ontario was on the day the photo was taken, but let's use a standard atmospheric refraction calculator for 30.84 miles at 6 foot height, and we can see an additional 33 meters.

That means we should be seeing about 429 meters of the tower at the Roger's Centre from the top down. Being the viewing range is over a lake, that refraction would be even more.

That looks about right to me, wouldn't you agree, plat tera? When you compare the two photos with the distant one showing the lower portion of the cityscape hidden behind water as opposed to the closer photo where you can see the base of the buildings......

You can thank me later  ;)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #732 on: August 14, 2019, 02:17:41 PM »
I don’t know if you have heard of FECore International but they sure have been a tool to prove Flat Earth. The following video discusses the upcoming world record 307 Km microwave shot attempt by FECore this week. Awesome information about our Plane Earth.
Yes we know FEcore. That group that pretends to be an unbiased research organisation:
A Breath of Fresh Air
FECORE, Inc.
The desire for truth is a powerful motivator.

What a joke ;D! With these folk on their board:

Jeran Campanella

Bob Knodel

Karen B. Endecott

Steve Torrence
FEcore is nothing more pseudo-science front for a group of Flat Earthers.

Also discussed is the Knickebein system used in WW2 that conclusively proved the flat earth.
You might explain how the Knickebein system "conclusively proved the flat earth"!
Knickebein did use two transmitters, both essentially refined versions of Lorenz with much greater accuracy, a few hundred meters at the maximum range of the system, which was limited by the line of sight.
The German Heinkel bombers flew at about 15,000 feet which would make the line of sight over the Globe a bit over 160 miles (261 km).

The range of the Knickebein system was about 250 km. I wonder why?

No, "the Knickebein system used in WW2" does not "conclusively prove the flat earth".

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #733 on: August 14, 2019, 02:59:59 PM »
I don’t know if you have heard of FECore International but they sure have been a tool to prove Flat Earth. The following video discusses the upcoming world record 307 Km microwave shot attempt by FECore this week. Awesome information about our Plane Earth.
Yes we know FEcore. That group that pretends to be an unbiased research organisation:
A Breath of Fresh Air
FECORE, Inc.
The desire for truth is a powerful motivator.

What a joke ;D! With these folk on their board:

Jeran Campanella

Bob Knodel

Karen B. Endecott

Steve Torrence
FEcore is nothing more pseudo-science front for a group of Flat Earthers.

Bob Knodel with the gyroscope in Behind Curve, hilarious :)
You must gather your party before venturing forth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #734 on: August 14, 2019, 03:13:19 PM »
Bob Knodel with the gyroscope in Behind Curve, hilarious :)
And:
     FLAT EARTH -documentary Beyond the Curve fragment: Jeranism proves the globe..; "That's interesting . . " by The Plane Truth
     Bob Knodel & His Ring Laser Gyroscope Experiment by FlatEarth.ws.  Bob Knodell's comments are "Interesting . . . " for a supposed "open-minded" member of FEcore:
"Now, um, . . . we were obviously takem aback by that, wow, . . . that's kind of a problem!". Why is it a problem if FEcore is an open-minded research group?

« Reply #735 on: August 14, 2019, 05:53:55 PM »
Because theyve already decided on the answer.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #736 on: August 14, 2019, 06:24:59 PM »
Because they've already decided on the answer.
As Jeran Campanella "did" before his "that's interesting . . . . " ::).
George Airy and Michelson and Morely didn't get the answer they expected and helped lead Einstein on his Pathway to Realtivity.
George Airy's ended up being consistent with there being no luminiferous aether and Michelson went on to be a supporter of Einstein and General Relativity.

I don't think very flat-earth channel, Awake Souls, like Bob Knodell.
Awake Souls: Description
I know that the earth is a flat plane and I am deeply spiritual. . . . . I do believe that what we consider to be reality is a simulation.

Bob Knodel of globebusters is a LIAR and a SATANIST and getting THE BOOT Beyond Flat Earth! fair use by Awake Souls.

This rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper and Bob Knodel is one of FEcore's "experts"?

Plat Terra

« Reply #737 on: August 14, 2019, 06:59:35 PM »
The opposition here denies the facts of a Plane Earth. Why?  Because, it’s like a job to them and somebody has to do it. They must explain away any facts presented because truth must be suppressed in any manner.  They can’t have anymore members in the Globe Community accepting defeat.

It really doesn't matter if you can't reason because at the end of the day science and observation win, but it helps to prove it to yourself Earth is not a sphere.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:09:48 PM by Plat Terra »

« Reply #738 on: August 14, 2019, 07:31:23 PM »
Plat tera, do you have any evidence for a "walled mirage"? I know about superior mirages and inferior mirages. But I mean, what is a walled mirage? Is it another name for a wall of water?

If it is, then another name for a walled mirage in your creative meme, is "curvature of the Earth".

Your walled mirage is a wall of water from the lake's surface being curved, blocking out the lower portion of that cityscape showing the tower at the Rogers centre. If anything, I bet there's a superior mirage at play, which enables more of the cityscape to be seen on this occasion than other occasions.

Just out of general curiosity, I'll dig up some other photos of that cityscape from 30.84 miles away at 6 foot height, with different atmospheric conditions, and we'll see if more or less of the cityscape is hidden behind a wall of water than in your meme photos......

Oh, and in your meme, in your bottom right image, there isn't any mirage blocking the distant shoreline. The distant shoreline is in shadow and reduced due to high tide, and the camera settings don't enable the camera to pick up as much detail as when that shoreline is in direct sunlight as from the morning sun.

I take my hat off to you for creativity, plat tera. If you are the inventor of "walled mirages", you may be in the running for not a Nobel prize, but a Knodel prize, courtesy of Bob Knodel!

Plat Terra

« Reply #739 on: August 14, 2019, 08:03:08 PM »
Plat tera, do you have any evidence for a "walled mirage"? I know about superior mirages and inferior mirages. But I mean, what is a walled mirage? Is it another name for a wall of water?

If it is, then another name for a walled mirage in your creative meme, is "curvature of the Earth".

Your walled mirage is a wall of water from the lake's surface being curved, blocking out the lower portion of that cityscape showing the tower at the Rogers centre. If anything, I bet there's a superior mirage at play, which enables more of the cityscape to be seen on this occasion than other occasions.

Just out of general curiosity, I'll dig up some other photos of that cityscape from 30.84 miles away at 6 foot height, with different atmospheric conditions, and we'll see if more or less of the cityscape is hidden behind a wall of water than in your meme photos......

Oh, and in your meme, in your bottom right image, there isn't any mirage blocking the distant shoreline. The distant shoreline is in shadow and reduced due to high tide, and the camera settings don't enable the camera to pick up as much detail as when that shoreline is in direct sunlight as from the morning sun.

I take my hat off to you for creativity, plat tera. If you are the inventor of "walled mirages", you may be in the running for not a Nobel prize, but a Knodel prize, courtesy of Bob Knodel!

The mirage is the least of your major problems. The Rogers Centre is visible and shouldn't be according to a 3959 mile radius. Again, since the Centre is visible what is the new size of your Earth and Heliocentric theory? It does not match your current one.

BTW, it's a linear mirror image of waters' surface that's above the surface of the water like a superior mirage. Or like a mirror image of a surface that's above the surface of ground. It blocks the view of things behind it. It happens over water and land.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 08:33:34 PM by Plat Terra »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #740 on: August 14, 2019, 08:54:36 PM »
What about photos where things are hidden behind the horizon without the telltale heat shimmers?  You do understand that heat shimmers are a dead giveaway that atmospheric refraction is happening, don't you?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #741 on: August 14, 2019, 09:07:54 PM »

The mirage is the least of your major problems. The Rogers Centre is visible and shouldn't be according to a 3959 mile radius. Again, since the Centre is visible what is the new size of your Earth and Heliocentric theory? It does not match your current one.

BTW, it's a linear mirror image of waters' surface that's above the surface of the water like a superior mirage. Or like a mirror image of a surface that's above the surface of ground. It blocks the view of things behind it. It happens over water and land.

Another Plat fail. I've lost count. Try harder Plat. There's no "walled mirage" that's going to get you out of this.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #742 on: August 14, 2019, 09:24:09 PM »
The opposition here denies the facts of a Plane Earth.
What "facts of a Plane Earth" have you presented?
  • You can't explain the sun and moon rising or setting.
  • You don't have any reasonably accurate map of your flat earth.
  • You haven't proven that the horizon rises to eye-level as it must on your flat earth.
You expect people to swallow your flat earth ideas but you don't even have a workable flat earth model.

Why?  Because, it’s like a job to them and somebody has to do it.
Rubbish! You ask "Why?"
But you, right from the start have proven that you have no understanding of "how the Globe works". So you haven't a hope of disproving it.

We debunk what you present because it is simply wrong! The earth was been proven, beyond reasonable doubt, a Globe, a couple of millenia ago.

They must explain away any facts presented because truth must be suppressed in any manner. 
You don't present "facts" you simply present meaningless memes an your own misunderstanding, as with this Rogers Center debacle.
So we are suppressing no truth - you are simply presents useless arguments that prove nothing!

They can’t have anymore members in the Globe Community accepting defeat.
You've presented no reason for the "Globe Community" to accept defeat and so why would anyone with with taking any notice of what you ask.

It really doesn't matter if you can't reason because at the end of the day science and observation win, but it helps to prove it to yourself Earth is not a sphere.
Do you really believe your own claims? You wouldn't know any science if it jumped up and bit you and your Rogers Center claims prove it.

You admit that the anomalies are due to severe atmospheric conditions and an obvious mirage with a hard black line along the waterline.

Then you say "would have  been seen if not for the walled mirage caused by atmospheric conditions" it other words your Rogers
Center video is worthless, which is what I hinted long ago.

But you ignore the mirage, heat haze and extra refraction and make you totally unwarranted claims!

Now, do yourself a favour and read what is on here: Views of Toronto from Hamilton and Fort Niagara Illustrate Earth's Curvature.
And watch this even with its bad language,
]
Debunking Flat Earth Theory Using Jenna Fredo's Rogers Centre video

You might achieve a lot more if you took notice of the things others tell you, instead of pretending that you know everything!

PS; THE EARTH IS VERY CLOSE TO SPHERICAL and you will never prove otherwise,  but have fun with your delusions.

Plat Terra

« Reply #743 on: August 14, 2019, 09:28:54 PM »

Another Plat fail. I've lost count. Try harder Plat. There's no "walled mirage" that's going to get you out of this.

Perspective doesn't work that way. We see you are ID. You make my points quite clear.

Thank you!

Plat Terra

« Reply #744 on: August 14, 2019, 09:31:10 PM »
The opposition here denies the facts of a Plane Earth.
What "facts of a Plane Earth" have you presented?
  • You can't explain the sun and moon rising or setting.
  • You don't have any reasonably accurate map of your flat earth.
  • You haven't proven that the horizon rises to eye-level as it must on your flat earth.
You expect people to swallow your flat earth ideas but you don't even have a workable flat earth model.

Why?  Because, it’s like a job to them and somebody has to do it.
Rubbish! You ask "Why?"
But you, right from the start have proven that you have no understanding of "how the Globe works". So you haven't a hope of disproving it.

We debunk what you present because it is simply wrong! The earth was been proven, beyond reasonable doubt, a Globe, a couple of millenia ago.

They must explain away any facts presented because truth must be suppressed in any manner. 
You don't present "facts" you simply present meaningless memes an your own misunderstanding, as with this Rogers Center debacle.
So we are suppressing no truth - you are simply presents useless arguments that prove nothing!

They can’t have anymore members in the Globe Community accepting defeat.
You've presented no reason for the "Globe Community" to accept defeat and so why would anyone with with taking any notice of what you ask.

Do you really believe your own claims? You wouldn't know any science if it jumped up and bit you and your Rogers Center claims prove it.

You admit that the anomalies are due to severe atmospheric conditions and an obvious mirage with a hard black line along the waterline.

Then you say "would have  been seen if not for the walled mirage caused by atmospheric conditions" it other words your Rogers
Center video is worthless, which is what I hinted long ago.

But you ignore the mirage, heat haze and extra refraction and make you totally unwarranted claims!

Now, do yourself a favour and read what is on here: Views of Toronto from Hamilton and Fort Niagara Illustrate Earth's Curvature.
And watch this even with its bad language,
]
Debunking Flat Earth Theory Using Jenna Fredo's Rogers Centre video

You might achieve a lot more if you took notice of the things others tell you, instead of pretending that you know everything!

PS; THE EARTH IS VERY CLOSE TO SPHERICAL and you will never prove otherwise,  but have fun with your delusions.

We had enough of you trying to pass off a mirage as proof of curvature. It's time to get a new job!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:33:44 PM by Plat Terra »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #745 on: August 14, 2019, 09:40:04 PM »
If it was a mirage it wouldn’t be a fixture in the sign.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Plat Terra

« Reply #746 on: August 14, 2019, 09:47:23 PM »
If it was a mirage it wouldn’t be a fixture in the sign.

Yeah, and you trust the media.

And I notice the Rogers Center is not included, but is in regular photographs. Wonder why? Because it should be below the curve, but it's not.

So, what's the new size of Earth?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:51:00 PM by Plat Terra »

Plat Terra

« Reply #747 on: August 14, 2019, 09:54:05 PM »
Perspective in a Plane World is a wonderful thing. It rules out the possibility of a curved world. "Plat Terra"

?

alex314

• Truth, knowledge and science.
« Reply #748 on: August 14, 2019, 10:12:30 PM »
Perspective in a Plane World is a wonderful thing. It rules out the possibility of a curved world. "Plat Terra"

Its always funny how flat earthers prove themselves wrong. Like by using the word 'perspective'.

Clearly as objects are farther away, they look smaller. Perspective. But when the subject is about the some, well, then some magic must happen (as the angular size of the sun does not change during a day).

Plat Terra

« Reply #749 on: August 14, 2019, 10:26:02 PM »

Its always funny how flat earthers prove themselves wrong. Like by using the word 'perspective'.

Clearly as objects are farther away, they look smaller. Perspective. But when the subject is about the some, well, then some magic must happen (as the angular size of the sun does not change during a day).

This is the most important thread on this forum "Curvature", and the opposition is still taking swings and nothing more. And they know the angular size of the sun has already been addressed. But I can't make the opposition believe the facts of our Plane Earth.