Contradictions of flight times and solve in numerical FE map

• 28 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
This topic for only discuss how and when I have decided the contradictions whether exist or absent. Those contradictions are mostly in southern hemicake. in fact, the subject is limited to this particular case. but the title has a character limit. based on this, you can also write about the overall topic. but since this is not the main issue, I may not be interested in your questions and may not answer them.

This is the map we talk about.

You see that southern places seem far compared to globalist model. Actually they are some claims of some flights should be exist. We'll examine why they are not exist.

First we have to define the flightd speeds. I have used this chart, and will use here too. This chart

This chart shows the average speed of aircrafts depends on distance. It has created after examined all the flights in a possible time. It has done HERE

Okay. We have a chart shows us the average speed of all aircraft depends on distance. It includes all the low speed conditions because of closer airports and an average value for wasting time in lift offs and landings.

Lets open a google maps southern city.

EXAMINATION IN SOUTH AFRICA

We'll do a test to get whether if map shrinks or enlarges while we pass from North to South.

First we should to find two cities have fligt between them in North of Africa and two from South Africa to compare.

In southern hemicake, distances on the global map should be shorter than reality. Because they have no chance but shrink the continent to make up a so called globalist shape. So we have to expect the distances we'll calculate should be more than shown in globalist map.

BZV-DLA 1106 kms. Aircraft flies in 1:35. We don't know the speed of this type of aircraft, hence we'll take the average speed shown as green in the speed chart. It is 797km/h for 1102 kms. We'll take it.

Actual distance is: 797km/h * 1:35 h = 1.262 kms.

Globalist map shows this distance as 12% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 1106kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism.

Next one:

KGL-BZV distance on globalist map: 1.674kms.
Flight time: 2:15
Speed: 833 kmh (unknown type for 1702)
Actual distance: 1.874kms.

Globalist map shows this distance as 11% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 1.674kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism.

JNB-TNR distance on evolutionist map: 2.137kms.
Flight duration: 3:00 hours.
Speed: 857kmh (unknown type green value for 2239kms)
Actual distance: 2.571kms.

Globalist map shows this distance as 17% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 2.137 kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism.

As we clearly see that, the closer the south, the more the globalist map is applying compression. in fact, because the map has grown larger, it has difficulty in fitting.

I want to continue from johannesburg because it looks funny.

JNB-UTT distance on evilness map: 604kms.
Flight duration: 0:51
Speed: 718km/h (by calculation with iteration method in speeds between 565km and 780 km)
Actual distance: 610kms.

As we see that, North-south distances are true in south Africa. Because evils do not need to change it to make up the map. Simple to get it.

So, lets try to east again.

JNB-SEZ distance on so called globalista map: 3.761kms.
Flight duration: 4:40 (best of all)
Speed: 877kmh (speed in 3200kms distance for A320 type aircraft)
Actual distance: 4.092 kms.

Globalist map shows this distance as 8% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 3.761kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism.

RESULT OF EXAMINATION IN AFRICA:

Globalist hoaxhers have shrinked average 10% South Africa to make up it to their lie, hoax, fraud, dishonest maps.

Now. Lets check Indonesia whether shrinked or enlarged in map.

EXAMINATION IN INDONESIA

This working lets us get whether Ocenia shrinked or enlarged in map, by using longest country of Ocenia.

CGK-KDI distance on liar map: 1.764kms.
Flight duration: 2:35
Aircraft type: B 738
Speed: 820kmh
Actual distance: 2.118kms.

Globalist fraudents show this distance as 17% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 1.764kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their simple lies.

DPS-CKG distance on liar map: 983kms.
Flight duration: 1:40
Aircraft type:A320
Speed: 760kmh
Actual distance: 1.266kms.

Globalist dishonour men show this distance as 22% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 983kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their simple lies.

TTE-CGK distance on cgi map: 2.430kms.
Flight duration: 3:15
Speed: 838kmh
Actual distance: 2724kms.

Satanist so called human beings show this distance as 11% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 983kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their simple lies.

RESULT OF EXAMINATION IN INDONESIA:

Globalist hoaxhers have shrinked Indonesia 17% to make up it to their lie, hoax, fraud, dishonest maps.

EXAMINATION IN SOUTH AMERICA

BRC-GRU distance on cgi map: 3.029kms.
Flight duration: 3:46
Aircraft type: B738
Speed: 856kmh
Actual distance: 3.224kms.

Egoist so called human beings show this distance as 6% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 3.029kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their simple lies.

CWB-GRU distance on cgi map: 359kms.
Flight duration: 0:50
Speed: 577kmh
Actual distance: 480kms.

Psico mappers show this distance as 25% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 359kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their baseless lies.

IGU-GRU distance on cgi map: 846kms.
Flight duration: 1:33 (1:25 estimated never seen. We are taking lowest flight time, but not estimation)
Speed: 753kmh (calculated by iteration method between 780 and 1102 kms)
Actual distance: 1167kms.

schizophrenic globalist mappers show this distance as 28% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 846kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their baseless lies.

RESULT OF EXAMINATION IN SOUTH AMERICA

Globalist liar mappers have shrinked South America 20% to make up it to their lie, hoax, fraud, dishonest maps.

RESULTS ON A GLOBALIST MAP

I want to show you what in fact map has to be:

As we see that, southern places do not overlap with globularist map.

But it overlaps with flat earth map only:

You can find out many other flights prove that earth is enlarging whenever you go through south compared the globularist map. Hence the earth is flat, because only that model overlaps with that reality. Then suddenly a man comes "hey! I found a flight between blabla and blabla south to south less then 10 hours". Its the only answer we can give them: "The earth is flat, get the hell out of here!"
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Re: Contradictions of flight times and solve in numerical FE map
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 05:18:15 AM »
If you believe you are correct where else have you passed on your knowledge?  Cartographers would be interested.

ps - there is no need for rudeness and abuse.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 05:22:50 AM »
This topic for only discuss how and when I have decided the contradictions whether exist or absent.

Seems legit
You must gather your party before venturing forth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 05:27:20 AM »
If you believe you are correct where else have you passed on your knowledge?  Cartographers would be interested.

I don't have any cartographer friends near me right now. but I have pilot friends and they say I'm right. but there is no practical benefit yet. I'm giving time to the rumor and self-recovery of the system. I publish it here. Some of the people who research the flat earth are looking here. as a result, if I am right, someone should consider this. if no one cares, I tell my truths and I stand aside.

Seems legit
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 05:54:24 AM »
So, how do you know that the average speed of the different aircrafts is correct? Did you measure them yourself? Not? How do you know they are not fake and a big conspiracy?   DEBUNKED! LIE!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 05:56:56 AM »
So, how do you know that the average speed of the different aircrafts is correct? Did you measure them yourself? Not? How do you know they are not fake and a big conspiracy?   DEBUNKED! LIE!

Tested. I've flown two times with different aircrafts and they were overlapping. You can test them too. ;)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 05:59:07 AM »
You should maybe check flight duration Sidney-Perth and Moscow-Vladivostok against each other, since Australia seem to be bigger than Russia now.

Maybe Russian planes are just slow.

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2019, 06:02:36 AM »

I don't have any cartographer friends near me right now. but I have pilot friends and they say I'm right. but there is no practical benefit yet. I'm giving time to the rumor and self-recovery of the system. I publish it here. Some of the people who research the flat earth are looking here. as a result, if I am right, someone should consider this. if no one cares, I tell my truths and I stand aside.

Seems legit
Do your pilot friends agree there are no flights in the places you say there are not?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2019, 06:08:43 AM »

Seems legit
Do your pilot friends agree there are no flights in the places you say there are not?
I did not talk about south-south conspiracy just forwarded actual distances' being different. For example Russia's being smaller and China's being bigger, etc. I've talked only such spesific examples but not a general view of flat earth. Because whenever I talk about flat earth theory then their overwiev about me change. I mean, when I say Moscow to Yekaterinburg actually closer but Beijing to New Delhi is actually farther then it is not a problem. But whenever I tell it is because the earth is flat then it is a problem. People ready to listen and accept to conspiracy but denies to be part of that conspiracy.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2019, 06:30:04 AM »
You should maybe check flight duration Sidney-Perth and Moscow-Vladivostok against each other, since Australia seem to be bigger than Russia now.

Maybe Russian planes are just slow.

I can compare them by looking numerical map because it already depends on flight times. I can do it right now because the file is open.

Sydney-Perth: 3.082kms.; (3.292kms in globalist maps)  7% less than globalist map.
Sydney-Cairn: 2.170kms.; (2.414 kms in globalist map)  11% less than globalist map.

Moscow-Kamcahtky (eastmost state): 5.400kms. (6.600kms. in globalist map) 22% less than globalist map.
Moscow-Tashkent: 2.733kms. (2.793kms in globalist map) 2% less than globalist map.

Beijing- Urumqi: 2806kms.(2.412kms in globalist map) 16% more than globalist map.
Beijing- Xian: 1.153kms (912 kms in globalist map) 26% more than globalist map.

As far as we can see,

distances in Australia are both wrong, but not so much, just average 9% in both side.
Distances in Russia are not so wrong in North-south direction but so much wrong in east-west direction, arrives 22%.
Everything is wrong about China. In both direction has average 21% mistake.

I also use a logical argument about China and Russia. If Russia were really as big as on the map, and if China were as small as the map, then most of the Chinese would emigrate to Russia thousands of years ago. No, they did not because Russia is not so big and most of it is already cold. Also China is big enough.

As you can see that I am not in side of people shows Australia bigger than globalist map. Because I know an aircraft can not exceed a speed that out of its capacity. This is opposite of other flat earthers think. Because majority of them just accepting the map as a model of globalist map by doing it a "reverse changing", they are converting globalist data to flat ones, but I am doing more than it. I have calculated them one by one, opposite of majority.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 06:42:11 AM »
As you can see that I am not in side of people shows Australia bigger than globalist map. Because I know an aircraft can not exceed a speed that out of its capacity. This is opposite of other flat earthers think. Because majority of them just accepting the map as a model of globalist map by doing it a "reverse changing", they are converting globalist data to flat ones, but I am doing more than it. I have calculated them one by one, opposite of majority.

You know that I'm globalist atheist, but I like your approach.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2019, 06:53:41 AM »

You know that I'm globalist atheist, but I like your approach.

I'm questioning flat earthers too, and I'm not the only one doing it. we just don't do that much in public. because every flat earther is as valuable as millions of globalists. I don't get why you are a globalist because you seem have a logic, or just seeming you have.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Macarios

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2019, 01:10:25 PM »
How the exact Geodetic mesaurments fit into this map?
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2019, 01:50:35 PM »
Out of context. You are already partner of angry globularist team, no need to reply your out of context questions. Find it by using your imagination.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2019, 02:08:17 PM »
What is top row?
What units for top row?
What units for other data?

Macarios

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2019, 02:35:49 PM »
Out of context. You are already partner of angry globularist team, no need to reply your out of context questions. Find it by using your imagination.

Are you really calling me "angry"?
Why?
Is it because you are mad at me for some reason? :)

And how can any ground measurement be "out of context" related to any map of that same ground?
The map of what are you actually making? :)

~~~~~

The two distances in the image below are as French, British, Belgian and Portuguese colonial surveyours measured them before any commercial flights.

From Fachi, Niger to Red Sea coast near Nakfa is 1830 miles.
From Namibe, Angola to Nacala, Mozambique is 1900 miles.

I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2019, 02:45:15 PM »
Do you suppose that there is a chance that not all aircraft fly at the same speed? Do you suppose that relatively short flights in Africa, Indonesia and South America might use smaller aircraft that don't fly as fast as larger aircraft with more passengers out of busier airports in North America and Europe?

Do you suppose that your system would be more accurate if instead of assuming an average airspeed, you found the type of aircraft in each flight and find the average airspeed of that particular type of aircraft?
Nullius in Verba

JackBlack

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2019, 04:38:00 PM »
If you are basing it on a particular map you are not showing contradictions with the flights themselves.
Instead you are showing a contradiction between the map and the flights.
All that does is show the map is wrong.

Your idea was to make a map using these flights, so if the flights show the map is wrong, that is all they do. It doesn't mean the contradict other flights.
If you are unable to make it work with a particular assumption for the map, then that just means the assumption is wrong (such as Earth being flat).
Again, it doesn't show a contradiction with the flights themselves.

Actually they are some claims of some flights should be exist.
No, there are mountains of evidence showing that these flights exist.

First we have to define the flightd speeds. I have used this chart, and will use here too. This chart
This chart is useless. Provide the error bars (i.e. uncertainty) as well.
Otherwise basically any flight will produce a contradiction.

This is especially important as not every flight will be a straight line distance.

In southern hemicake, distances on the global map should be shorter than reality.
You mean they will match reality, because the globe map actually matches reality.

BZV-DLA 1106 kms. Aircraft flies in 1:35
That was only 1 particular case.
What about the others?
Why be so selective with your data?

We don't know the speed of this type of aircraft, hence we'll take the average speed
Only if you are willing to put it even more massive errors.

A more rational approach is to look at the aircraft itself and compare it to other aircraft to see what matches, or to find a flight that was carried out by a known aircraft.

This one:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/RWD210/history/20190621/1115Z/FCBB/FKKD
Was flown with a 737.
So why not use that, i.e. use the speed of 769 km/hr?

Also note the fairly direct route.

Then we get 1217 km. But what is the error? You have no uncertainty on your values, so this comparison is completely meaningless.
It might agree due to the massive error, or be off.

Just like your table, this number is useless as you have no error.
Is this exactly 1262 km?
Or is it 1262 km plus or minus 100 km?

Again, you look at a single flight and ignore the uncertainty in your numbers.
So again, your comparison is meaningless.

JNB-TNR
And another useless comparison with no errors.

Also you aren't even using the actual flight times.
The first one does seem to just be time between take off and landing, but this one also includes time to taxi to the runway, an additional 15 minutes.

Speed: 718km/h (by calculation with iteration method in speeds between 565km and 780 km)

As we see that, North-south distances are true in south Africa.
No, we see nothing, because yet again, you provide no error.

Globalist map shows this distance as 8% shrinked
So we have gone further south and it has shrunk less.
This directly contradicts your claim that the further south we go the more shurnk it is.
It looks far more likely that instead of shrinking it is just error in your method.

I think I'll skip the rest as it is just repeating the same error again and again.

Do it properly.
Take several flights and collate the data to find the spread of flight times and include uncertainty.

Or the exact same can be done with your map to claim it is all wrong because the numbers don't exactly match up.

Also, if your plan is to just show that the south is wrong, make sure you also do plenty of flights in the north.

For example, Vancouver to new york:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1723/history/20190724/0610Z/CYVR/KJFK

I don't know what aircraft it is (because I can't be bothered looking) so I will pick to 877 km/hr (the variation to the next step is insignificant.
With a "flight time" of 5 hr and 7 minutes, this gives a distance of 4487 km.
The reported distance between these 2 cities is only 3912 km. This makes it seem like this distance is "shrunk" by 15%.
So it looks like the north doesn't match either.

Maybe there is just a massive problem with your method.

Distances in Russia are not so wrong in North-south direction but so much wrong in east-west direction, arrives 22%.
Everything is wrong about China. In both direction has average 21% mistake.
Really?
Because before you claimed it fit, putting a nice big label of "FITS" above the north.

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2019, 04:45:45 PM »
Error using Average of velocty is about 5-6%.
Then he averages the flight times of unknown error.
Now he complains he has a 10-17% error in distanced failing to mote the COMPOUNDED error when using TWO VARIABLEs.
Keep failing at obtaining distances by NOT measuring actual distances.

mightyfletch

• 14yr Meteorologist...because the Earth is round.
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2019, 06:27:00 PM »
This topic for only discuss how and when I have decided the contradictions whether exist or absent. Those contradictions are mostly in southern hemicake. in fact, the subject is limited to this particular case. but the title has a character limit. based on this, you can also write about the overall topic. but since this is not the main issue, I may not be interested in your questions and may not answer them.

You see that southern places seem far compared to globalist model. Actually they are some claims of some flights should be exist. We'll examine why they are not exist.

This chart shows the average speed of aircrafts depends on distance. It has created after examined all the flights in a possible time. It has done HERE

Okay. We have a chart shows us the average speed of all aircraft depends on distance. It includes all the low speed conditions because of closer airports and an average value for wasting time in lift offs and landings.

Lets open a google maps southern city.

EXAMINATION IN SOUTH AFRICA

We'll do a test to get whether if map shrinks or enlarges while we pass from North to South.

First we should to find two cities have fligt between them in North of Africa and two from South Africa to compare.

In southern hemicake, distances on the global map should be shorter than reality. Because they have no chance but shrink the continent to make up a so called globalist shape. So we have to expect the distances we'll calculate should be more than shown in globalist map.

BZV-DLA 1106 kms. Aircraft flies in 1:35. We don't know the speed of this type of aircraft, hence we'll take the average speed shown as green in the speed chart. It is 797km/h for 1102 kms. We'll take it.

Globalist map shows this distance as 12% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 1106kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism.

Next one:

KGL-BZV distance on globalist map: 1.674kms.
Flight time: 2:15
Speed: 833 kmh (unknown type for 1702)
Actual distance: 1.874kms.

Globalist map shows this distance as 11% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 1.674kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism.

JNB-TNR distance on evolutionist map: 2.137kms.
Flight duration: 3:00 hours.
Speed: 857kmh (unknown type green value for 2239kms)
Actual distance: 2.571kms.

Globalist map shows this distance as 17% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 2.137 kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism.

As we clearly see that, the closer the south, the more the globalist map is applying compression. in fact, because the map has grown larger, it has difficulty in fitting.

I want to continue from johannesburg because it looks funny.

As we see that, North-south distances are true in south Africa. Because evils do not need to change it to make up the map. Simple to get it.

So, lets try to east again.

JNB-SEZ distance on so called globalista map: 3.761kms.
Flight duration: 4:40 (best of all)
Speed: 877kmh (speed in 3200kms distance for A320 type aircraft)
Actual distance: 4.092 kms.

Globalist map shows this distance as 8% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 3.761kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism.

RESULT OF EXAMINATION IN AFRICA:

Globalist hoaxhers have shrinked average 10% South Africa to make up it to their lie, hoax, fraud, dishonest maps.

Now. Lets check Indonesia whether shrinked or enlarged in map.

EXAMINATION IN INDONESIA

This working lets us get whether Ocenia shrinked or enlarged in map, by using longest country of Ocenia.

CGK-KDI distance on liar map: 1.764kms.
Flight duration: 2:35
Aircraft type: B 738
Speed: 820kmh
Actual distance: 2.118kms.

Globalist fraudents show this distance as 17% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 1.764kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their simple lies.

DPS-CKG distance on liar map: 983kms.
Flight duration: 1:40
Speed: 760kmh
Actual distance: 1.266kms.

Globalist dishonour men show this distance as 22% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 983kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their simple lies.

TTE-CGK distance on cgi map: 2.430kms.
Flight duration: 3:15
Speed: 838kmh
Actual distance: 2724kms.

Satanist so called human beings show this distance as 11% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 983kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their simple lies.

RESULT OF EXAMINATION IN INDONESIA:

Globalist hoaxhers have shrinked Indonesia 17% to make up it to their lie, hoax, fraud, dishonest maps.

EXAMINATION IN SOUTH AMERICA

BRC-GRU distance on cgi map: 3.029kms.
Flight duration: 3:46
Speed: 856kmh
Actual distance: 3.224kms.

Egoist so called human beings show this distance as 6% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 3.029kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their simple lies.

CWB-GRU distance on cgi map: 359kms.
Flight duration: 0:50
Speed: 577kmh
Actual distance: 480kms.

Psico mappers show this distance as 25% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 359kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their baseless lies.

IGU-GRU distance on cgi map: 846kms.
Flight duration: 1:33 (1:25 estimated never seen. We are taking lowest flight time, but not estimation)
Speed: 753kmh (calculated by iteration method between 780 and 1102 kms)
Actual distance: 1167kms.

schizophrenic globalist mappers show this distance as 28% shrinked because of make up it with a globalist blabla map. Which distance we have used for this distance? Surely, it is not 846kms. Because we do not have to obey the lies of globularism. I think globalist liars think everybody as fool as believe their baseless lies.

RESULT OF EXAMINATION IN SOUTH AMERICA

Globalist liar mappers have shrinked South America 20% to make up it to their lie, hoax, fraud, dishonest maps.

RESULTS ON A GLOBALIST MAP

I want to show you what in fact map has to be:

As we see that, southern places do not overlap with globularist map.

But it overlaps with flat earth map only:

You can find out many other flights prove that earth is enlarging whenever you go through south compared the globularist map. Hence the earth is flat, because only that model overlaps with that reality. Then suddenly a man comes "hey! I found a flight between blabla and blabla south to south less then 10 hours". Its the only answer we can give them: "The earth is flat, get the hell out of here!"

There's a very significant problem with your conclusions. 

1. You don't know what their actual speed is.

2.  Flights don't follow straight flight paths

3.  Air traffic restrictions are different at different altitudes and around different cities.  This can alter their cruising speeds.

4. Timing of when the next gate opens can cause a flight to run longer.

5. Delays in the air traffic can alter flight paths.

6. You admit to not knowing their speed.  All your conclusions are rooted in speeds that are a total guess.
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, no, it's a plane, no, it's the International Space Station!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2019, 01:01:04 PM »

We call this situation is science. If we examine enough number of flight then it gives us reliable statistics. I don't be surprised you a globularist does not aware what was science.

no pilot wants to go more than required. In the globe world the way you appear in the curve is straight in the flat world. The great circle in the sphere world is actually calculated to describe the straight line in the flat earth.

3.  Air traffic restrictions are different at different altitudes and around different cities.  This can alter their cruising speeds.
this may cause minor differences in the locations of some cities. The average lost time occurs automatically when the error is distributed in the autocad drawing, as it affects all of the flights to all cities around a city's air traffic.
in other words,
a) all cities are surrounded by other cities. (except a few cornered)
b) the middle city has T-time air traffic density.
c) air traffic density causes all cities to appear as much as T time more on flights.
d) Causes distances to be appear more than actual distance as X.
e) This excess amount is the same in all cities. The city represents in map about an circle with a perimeter X.
f) The exact location of the city is in the center of this  circle.
g) thus, air traffic is shown in circles on the map. The circles have enough diameter represents the mistakes like air traffic. this means that it covers air traffic. The city can be anywhere in this circle. but most likely in the center.

This issue is a copy of 3th problem.

these possibilities are taken into consideration by showing the city as a circle enough diameter.

6. You admit to not knowing their speed.  All your conclusions are rooted in speeds that are a total guess.
What? I did not admit that. Stop to manipulation.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

mightyfletch

• 14yr Meteorologist...because the Earth is round.
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2019, 02:33:02 PM »

We call this situation is science. If we examine enough number of flight then it gives us reliable statistics. I don't be surprised you a globularist does not aware what was science.

no pilot wants to go more than required. In the globe world the way you appear in the curve is straight in the flat world. The great circle in the sphere world is actually calculated to describe the straight line in the flat earth.

this may cause minor differences in the locations of some cities. The average lost time occurs automatically when the error is distributed in the autocad drawing, as it affects all of the flights to all cities around a city's air traffic.
in other words,
a) all cities are surrounded by other cities. (except a few cornered)
b) the middle city has T-time air traffic density.
c) air traffic density causes all cities to appear as much as T time more on flights.
d) Causes distances to be appear more than actual distance as X.
e) This excess amount is the same in all cities. The city represents in map about an circle with a perimeter X.
f) The exact location of the city is in the center of this  circle.
g) thus, air traffic is shown in circles on the map. The circles have enough diameter represents the mistakes like air traffic. this means that it covers air traffic. The city can be anywhere in this circle. but most likely in the center.

This issue is a copy of 3th problem.

these possibilities are taken into consideration by showing the city as a circle enough diameter.

You misunderstand the speed of an aircraft.  Aircraft have different cruising airspeeds.  The direction and speed of the air it is flying through will affect its ground speed. 

For example, if your air speed is 400kts and you are flying against the polar front jet of 150kts, your resulting ground speed will be 250kts. 

Your resulting flight duration increases significantly when flying into a headwind. 

There are very large discrepancies in your distance measurements when you don't know the groundspeed vs airspeed of the aircraft.

Also, flight paths are never a straight shot.  Pilots have to get clearance to fly in certain airspace, and may have to fly around certain areas due to various restrictions. 

Aircraft also fly at different speeds at different altitudes. 

You have many variables that are not accounted for in your analysis.

Weather also plays a role in flight levels, which again alters airspeed.  The intertropical convergence zone over Chad can force an aircraft to have to navigate around thunderstorms.  Thunderstorms in the Democratic Repulic of the Congo can make an airline fly a complicated flight path as well.

Turbulence can force a pilot to a lower or higher altitude and a different airspeed.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 02:40:12 PM by mightyfletch »
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, no, it's a plane, no, it's the International Space Station!

JackBlack

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2019, 02:43:48 PM »
We call this situation is science.
Only if you include the uncertainty or error.
Without that there is nothing scientific about it.

Was the first value you calculated exactly 1262 km, down to the pm?
Or was it just any value within 500 km of 1262 km?
If the former there is a contradiction, but almost every flight would produce a contradiction.
If the latter then there is no contradiction.

No, but there are certain air traffic corridors which flights are restricted to, and the runways are typically not aligned.

If the great circle was to pretend a straight line for a FE, why does it sometimes go south instead of north?

But you didn't.
You just asserted that the distance you calculated showed a problem.

No, you did admit that. You stated you didn't have the data for that aircraft so you will just take the average.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2019, 01:39:38 PM »

1- All your statements have been explained earlier.

2- Your profile claims your being under the age of 18. You do not sound like 14, and I don't remember your age at there when  you typed first time. Now I see it, or you've wrote it later.

In both situation, you do not have to be here in my opinion, because this place isn't true place for children because of contradiction with legal curriculuum.

I have discussed this issue with our "controlled opposition" so called management team whose constantly try to conspiracy against believers. You have became one of the conspiracies here. Hence you have been ignored.

You can claim I ignored you beceuse of statements. And some globulards can put forward it only to target me. But people know me know that I'm sensitive about children' not be here, and this is the only reason you have been ignored.

Sorry, here is not kindergarden. Get discuss with rabinoz, sunset and jackblack, they like children around, I don't know why. But I do not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2019, 02:59:46 PM »
1- All your statements have been explained earlier.
You mean repeatedly avoided.
The simple fact is that your measurements have massive uncertainties which means they fit just fine with the RE.
This includes those flights that you outright reject because they show your model is wrong. While these flights fit just fine with a RE, they don't fit with your map.

Include until you include these uncertainty estimates what you are doing will not be science; instead it will just be a pile of nonsense.
This also means until you include these uncertainty estimates you will not be refuting a RE.

Your profile claims your being under the age of 18.
No, it claims he has been a meteorologist for 14 years, not that he is 14 years old.
His profile states that he is 38 years old. That means he became a meteorologist at 24.

You can claim I ignored you beceuse of statements. And some globulards can put forward it only to target me. But people know me
The people that know how you behave know that you will use whatever excuse you can to avoid having to justify and defend your arguments because you know you can't.
We have fairly good reason to think he is not a child, there is absolutely no reason to think he is one, and thus there is no reason for you to ignore him as a child.
The only reason you have to ignore him is that he is showing a massive problem with your argument, just like I have.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2019, 11:45:52 AM »
I was going to mention tailwinds and headwinds are not being taken into account, but it seems that someone beat me to the punch.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2019, 01:01:52 PM »
No, it claims he has been a meteorologist for 14 years, not that he is 14 years old.
His profile states that he is 38 years old. That means he became a meteorologist at 24.

His profile says his birtday is today. It means he has created an age yet before or after you wrote. Inother say you've claimed him being your alt when you told his 38 yo. Nice to see you has not changed at all, Jackinoz, rabblack.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2019, 02:38:19 PM »
His profile says his birtday is today.
Stop lying. Profiles don't have birthdays.

Stop coming up with excuses and actually address what has been said.

Until you include uncertainty in your estimates your comparisons are completely meaningless and not scientific in the slightest.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2019, 05:50:51 PM »
His profile says his birtday is today. It means he has created an age yet before or after you wrote. Inother say you've claimed him being your alt when you told his 38 yo.
His profile does not say his birthday is today! His profile does not even mention the word "birthday" nor anything that could possibly mean that!

Learn to read!
This is his profile:
           Personal Text: 14yr Meteorologist...because the Earth is round.

He has been a meteorologist for 14 years? and his age is 38!

Look, I know you first language it not English so please take notice of those here who are.

No wonder you see "contradictions of flight times" but there are no "contradictions of flight times"!
Those quote fit quite well with the true shape of the earth. Get used to it.