Daylight arrives Jerusalem before Tel Aviv proves the globalist maps are wrong

• 139 Replies

kopfverderber

• Globularist
It is not same thing. daylight may be coming to london earlier. daylight and sunlight are different things. the weather is bright in london and dark in lisbon. but in london, the sun does not rise earlier than lisbon. because it is located in the north, it receives more light. but because they are located in the west, the two balance each other.

Ok I worded it wrongly, lets try again. Sunrise is when the upper limb of the sun appears on  the horizon. That's 5:13 for London tomorrow, but it will need some more time before the sun is visible due to buildings and hills.
You must gather your party before venturing forth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
So, Franco did it true. Now Spain time overlaps with reality.

No, for Spain it would be more natural to have the same time as UK and Portugal.

Germany is way to the east compared to Spain. That's why tomorrow's  Sunrise times are 7:05 for Madrid and 5:14 for Berlin.

It you had ever been in Madrid and Berlin you would know.

Since sun moves tropic of cancer, hence light reaches the cities in the north earlier. it is best to test it when the sun is on the equator, in 21 march or 23 september.

https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/germany/berlin?month=9&year=2019 6:53
https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/spain/madrid?month=9&year=2019 8:02

It till seems there is more than a hour difference. I prefer do this test in 23 september 2019 for both four cities. But even so we can try to test London and Lisbon tomorrow.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
It is not same thing. daylight may be coming to london earlier. daylight and sunlight are different things. the weather is bright in london and dark in lisbon. but in london, the sun does not rise earlier than lisbon. because it is located in the north, it receives more light. but because they are located in the west, the two balance each other.

Ok I worded it wrongly, lets try again. Sunrise is when the upper limb of the sun appears on  the horizon. That's 5:13 for London tomorrow, but it will need some more time before the sun is visible due to buildings and hills.

This is an excuse. You can't see it because sun isn't rising. It is just daylight. God created daylight before sunlight.

I do not use this as argument just show you day light and sun light why are different things.
Quote from: BIBLE
genesis 1: 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morningthe first day.

genesis 14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights— ... 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

As we see that, daylight and sunlight are different things are already defined like this by our God; and your, I don't know what do you think about God, but we believe somebody has created us and says he created day and night before created sun and moon. Evening and morning has occurred in dayone before he created sun and moon at day four.

This is not an argument of this issue. I have just used it as where is coming our thought of sunlight and daylight are different. rabinoz/jackblack and other globalists are mostly atheist don't believe and hate the idea of a God's being exist, so maybe you are, so perhaps this event does not mean you anything. Anyways.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

kopfverderber

• Globularist
This is an excuse. You can't see it because sun isn't rising. It is just daylight. God created daylight before sunlight.

If you find some webcams showing the sun rising from the sea, it would be best suited for your test.  In a city it's obvious that buildings and hills will block the view of the sun for some time.

I gave you some cameras you can check tomorrow if you want, and then make whatever you want out of it. I'm not going to discuss the bible.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

If you find some webcams showing the sun rising from the sea, it would be best suited for your test.  In a city it's obvious that buildings and hills will block the view of the sun for some time.

I gave you some cameras you can check tomorrow if you want, and then make whatever you want out of it. I'm not going to discuss the bible.

Just another atheist globalist.  :)

I have tried to find the Lisbon sun this morning but it was when I was on the way. unfortunately the sunrise time equals when I am on the way. but if I'm not busy at the weekend going to I can.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist

I have tried to find the Lisbon sun this morning but it was when I was on the way. unfortunately the sunrise time equals when I am on the way. but if I'm not busy at the weekend going to I can.

Yes, I guess you can say I am an atheist globalist :)

Lisbon has a lot of hills and the ocean is to the west. Getting a good view of the sunrise won't be easy.   Sunset would be a lot easier to get.

I found these other webcams that could be useful.  I'm not sure if the cameras will be looking at the sunrise, but it might be worth checking:

Brighton (south of London)
https://www.skylinewebcams.com/de/webcam/united-kingdom/england/brighton/brighton-pier.html

Barry Island in Wales (west of London)
https://de.webcams.travel/webcam/fullscreen/1516766171

Inchydoney Island in Ireland (even further west of London)
https://www.inchydoneyisland.com/beach-cam.html
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 06:56:03 AM by kopfverderber »

Here's Lisbon official sunrise and sunset times from Lisbon's Astronomy Observatory.

http://oal.ul.pt/documentos/2018/12/sollisboa2019.pdf/

Portuguese can check these daily in the media and weather apps. Do you really think 10 million people living in Portugal wouldn't notice if these are wrong?

Lisbon's Astronomy Observatory? 

If we trust the (so called) astronic observations so Why do we do here? Are we joke? ;D

You are missing the point. If the times are wrong how comes 10 million people in Portugal do not notice?

Simple. As how 80 million Turks do not notice. I have countless told that whenever sun rising maps show sun rising in Istanbul but it is almost midnight. This is not about do not notice it. this is mainly due to the fact that people don't care about it ; and/or he think Somehow those who say it know something he own does not know. The problem here not Portugal but UK. I think they accept the semi-bright air before the sunrise as the sunrise. but at the same time, the weather is almost the same in Portugal. UK had to be hours ahead of Portugal in fact.

It is not always cloudy. You can see the sunrise on a lot of days. And sunrise times don't differentiate by 5 hours one day after the other.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Yes, I guess you can say I am an atheist globalist :)

Lisbon has a lot of hills and the ocean is to the west. Getting a good view of the sunrise won't be easy.   Sunset would be a lot easier to get.

I found these other webcams that could be useful.  I'm not sure if the cameras will be looking at the sunrise, but it might be worth checking:

Brighton (south of London)
https://www.skylinewebcams.com/de/webcam/united-kingdom/england/brighton/brighton-pier.html

Barry Island in Wales (west of London)
https://de.webcams.travel/webcam/fullscreen/1516766171

Inchydoney Island in Ireland (even further west of London)
https://www.inchydoneyisland.com/beach-cam.html

Again, time of setting sun does not give anything. Because;

According to sun position of globularists, Lisbon sun sets earlier. And in my opinion Lisbon sets earlier too. Hence the sun setting isn't the case.

According to globularism:

Sunset Lisbon: 20:54
Sunset London: 21:01

According to my map: Logical. Hence it is not the case.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
According to sun position of globularists, Lisbon sun sets earlier. And in my opinion Lisbon sets earlier too. Hence the sun setting isn't the case.

According to globularism:

Sunset Lisbon: 20:54
Sunset London: 21:01

According to my map: Logical. Hence it is not the case.

You made the map before collecting the data, it should be the other way around. I'd suggest you forget about the "globuralist" map as you call it and start collecting data, then make the map when you have enough data. Once you have something solid compare with the globuralist map:
1. For best results forget about webcams and travel to the places and make pictures or contact other fellow flatearthers around the world you can trust to make pictures for your map.
2. Pictures must be comparable: Sunrise or Sunset on the horizon, horizon at same level in all pictures (sea or at least flat plains), same time in the year (even better same day) no obstacles impeding your view like buildings or hills.
3. If webcams are your only option, make sure the camera shows time an date and look for webcams looking at the sea with view of sunrise or sunset. There are plenty of beach webcams for surfers and tourist, you just cannot expect sunrise on the beach in Portugal. London has too many buildings, pollution and fog, not the best choice either.

I have another webcam for you. That's a sunrise on the sea viewed from Barcelona. Expected at 6:39 (5:39 GMT)  according to globuralist map:
https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/espana/cataluna/barcelona/playa-sant-sebastia.html

Eastern Spain is better for sunrise, Portugal for Sunset. The are some good webcams in the Canary Islands as well.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 02:49:57 PM by kopfverderber »

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
It seems that wise doesn't understand Daylight Savings Time and that not all countries use it in the same manner or use it at all.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
Good Morning Wise, I have something for you:

That's sunrise today in Barcelona. If you check my report from yesterday you might notice  Sunrise in Dover was before Barcelona, but they are not too far apart. My conclusion is that Catalonia and east England are more or less in the same longitude, I hope that helps you with your map. Now I think I'm done looking at webcams.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
That's sunrise today in Barcelona. If you check my report from yesterday you might notice  Sunrise in Dover was before Barcelona, but they are not too far apart. My conclusion is that Catalonia and east England are more or less in the same longitude, I hope that helps you with your map. Now I think I'm done looking at webcams.
Good morning. I see. I think the north position of UK causes a missunderstanding of the map. it is located in the north, so the sun gets earlier, because of sun' being on tropic on cancer, not because they are on the same longitude.therefore, I think it would be more appropriate to perform this test in the 21 December, where the sun comes further south, almost east of these cities.

I've look at it now.

21 december sun rising times:

London: 08:03
Lisbon: 07:50
Madrid: 07:34

It sounds like no need to verify. Lisbon stays easter side of London.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
Good morning. I see. I think the north position of UK causes a missunderstanding of the map. it is located in the north, so the sun gets earlier, because of sun' being on tropic on cancer, not because they are on the same longitude.therefore, I think it would be more appropriate to perform this test in the 21 December, where the sun comes further south, almost east of these cities.

I've look at it now.

21 december sun rising times:

London: 08:03
Lisbon: 07:50
Madrid: 07:34

It sounds like no need to verify. Lisbon stays easter side of London.

I think September Equinox (23.09.2019) is actually the best day to test that, wouldn't you say that? The sun will rise with the same angle in both places, right?

I'd also suggest using the webcams from Barcelona and Dover. Both should provide a good view of the sunrise over the sea, so that we are comparing apples to apples.

Here's the times:
Barcelona 6:40 GMT (7:40 Local)  / Longitude 2.15899
Dover: 6:43 GMT / Longitude 1.316198

I'll try not to forget
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 03:01:05 AM by kopfverderber »

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
PHEW FE Map. 8)
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Sometimes I wanna be listed on wise's *edit ignore list*  ;D
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Imao, the man who trolling the forum is calling somebody else as shill. lol.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Another example from a bit west.

We know Spain is south of UK. Most of it is west of it, but generally south. I have picked two cities about in same longtitude. Here and here.

According to this map sun has to rise about in same time. Lets look at live cameras.

UK, before sun rising or about.

Spain, people are swimming in the sea. Beach are fulled with people.

Lets look at a numerical flat earth map :

It is appearently UK is west of Spain, not the east. So that sun rises Spain first.

Research the flat earth.

I loved this post so much I thought I’d give it another airing. The bit where you think the sun hasn’t risen in the UK by 10.10am is funny. But the bit why you’re puzzled by the fact that the beach in Benidorm is full while the one on the UK is empty is absolutely priceless. It’s the UK! It’s cold and grey and overcast!

What you’ve discovered there is the reason for the existence of the package holiday industry, not evidence of a globularist conspiracy.

I loved this post so much I thought I’d give it another airing. The bit where you think the sun hasn’t risen in the UK by 10.10am is funny.
He's only 5 hours out, what do you want?!?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I loved this post so much I thought I’d give it another airing. The bit where you think the sun hasn’t risen in the UK by 10.10am is funny.
He's only 5 hours out, what do you want?!?
That's not bad experimental error for a flat earth "experiment":
  • Sandokhan claims that the sun is 12-20 km (say 15 miles) above the earth.
  • Rowbotham "measured" the sun's height as "not more than 700 statute miles".
  • Modern flat earthers say the sun is a bit over 3000 miles high based on an experiment that Voliva didn't do.
  • Yet flat earthers still say Eratosthenes' measurement can be used to calculate the sun's height above the earth and that would put the sun at 6333 km or 3936 miles.
That 5 hours error out of a maximum 12 hours looks quite respectable compared to the above range!

First of all the sun only rises from the east (90) at the equinoxes, if this was during the summer time the sun rises more like east/north east there.

And I am not familiar with the terrain there, but it looks like Jerusalem has hills in the sun rise direction.
That could delay the sunrise enough to have Tel Aviv Yafo beat it.
The globe stands, until some one has more details on the surrounding terrain of both cities.
Astronomer, photographer, and astro-photographer for 51 years. Satellite observer for 3 years, satellite builder in the 80's. Telescope maker and familiar with optical theory and designs. Machinists and machine tool programmer.