Daylight arrives Jerusalem before Tel Aviv proves the globalist maps are wrong

• 139 Replies
We have the sun coming up when it is supposed to, setting when it is supposed to, and absolutely no proof otherwise.
Can you show me a timestamped video proves the real time? I have provided online cam videos show it not rising. Your claims have to at least equal them. Baseless claims only show you are in helpless case.
What time does the sun rise in the UK today?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
We have the sun coming up when it is supposed to, setting when it is supposed to, and absolutely no proof otherwise.
Can you show me a timestamped video proves the real time? I have provided online cam videos show it not rising. Your claims have to at least equal them. Baseless claims only show you are in helpless case.
What time does the sun rise in the UK today?
It has already rose. I didn't look at what time it was because I was not online. I just looked at it, early in the morning, the light was similar to that of lisbon, not 1.5 hours earlier of it. I sent photos in the morning. tomorrow morning you can check it yourself.

I suggest you test your own experience instead of asking others. You have to give up that behave.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
Here's a good one:

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/united-kingdom/england/dover/dover-beach-kent.html

That's Dover England. According to time lapse from today the sun will rise above the cliffs on the left. Not perfect, but it should be good enough for you to check unless you oversleep again.
You must gather your party before venturing forth

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
No you have proved nothing, you provided several pictures of a cloud covered Weston Super-Mare, looking “West”, so the sun wouldn’t be visible even if the sun was out, the St Ives/Corbis bay also doesn’t point towards the rising sun, [https://carbisbayholidays.co.uk/Webcam/carbis-bay-webcam/], if you click the top right hand however it gives you a selection of sunset time-lapses that correspond to the timelines that you dispute, and shows clearly what it looks like in the dark, so, well done you have shot yourself in the foot there.

Your whole argument is both faulty and badly researched, you have failed to allow for UK weather, botched your positioning and argued desperately hoping no one would check, but you will still claim a victory as you do not have the capacity to admit when you are wrong.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 06:26:11 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

No you have proved nothing, you provided several pictures of a cloud covered Weston Super-Mare, looking “West”, so the sun wouldn’t be visible even if the sun was out, the St Ives/Corbis bay also doesn’t point towards the rising sun, if you click the top right hand however it gives you a selection of sunset time-lapses that correspond to the timelines that you dispute, and shows clearly what it looks like in the dark, so, well done you have shot yourself in the foot there.

Your whole argument is both faulty and badly researched, you have failed to allow for UK weather, botched your positioning and argued desperately hoping no one would check, but you will still claim a victory as you do not have the capacity to admit when you are wrong.

I have proved it. Your denying the reality and accepting your dreams can not magically your dreams fact. It only works on films. I have made an experiment and if you have an object about it, so why caon't you do it better? Because you know, I say true. Hence your only change denying everything. Your denying the proof can't change the property of a proof. You have to object it with scientific method, not by childish appealings by closing your eyes.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Here's a good one:

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/united-kingdom/england/dover/dover-beach-kent.html

That's Dover England. According to time lapse from today the sun will rise above the cliffs on the left. Not perfect, but it should be good enough for you to check unless you oversleep again.

Okay. Find another one from Lisbon. Then use them tomorrow morning. Share your results here. Good luck FE'.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor

So, check the sunset time-lapses, top right corner, which shows sunsets at the time the MET office predicts, or is it conveniently only wrong one end of the day?

https://carbisbayholidays.co.uk/Webcam/carbis-bay-webcam/

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

So, check the sunset time-lapses, top right corner, which shows sunsets at the time the MET office predicts, or is it conveniently only wrong one end of the day?

I did not talk about end of the day. I am talking abour sun rising. They are quite different things. Learn to understand what you read. I don't talk about it because I don't examined sun setting times. I am talking about something I have knowledge. I am not a globalist, I am not as ignorant as a globalist talks about everything you have a knowledge or you have not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
According to both globularist and flat earth theories, daylight / sun come from east.
Only on the days of the equinox.  Every other day of the year, the sun rises north or south of east.  Or did you forget that the globe earth is tilted on its axis by about 23.4 degrees?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor

I did not talk about end of the day. I am talking abour sun rising. They are quite different things. Learn to understand what you read. I don't talk about it because I don't examined sun setting times. I am talking about something I have knowledge. I am not a globalist, I am not as ignorant as a globalist talks about everything you have a knowledge or you have not.

How convenient as I said.

Anyway I have done arguing with someone who has no honour, the positions are clearly set, Wise has posted wrong information, webcams from the opposite coast to sunrise and during weather that wouldn’t show the sun if it was there, and called that proof, if you agree that this constitutes a high enough level of evidence to corroborate his position then you are welcome to him.

If you demand a higher standard of verification than he does, perhaps ask people who actually live in the place, just a thought.   

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
According to both globularist and flat earth theories, daylight / sun come from east.
Only on the days of the equinox.  Every other day of the year, the sun rises north or south of east.  Or did you forget that the globe earth is tilted on its axis by about 23.4 degrees?

23,4 degree curve does ot magically save you. It works opposite of its ordinary role and increses the difference of London and Lisbon in this example. It seems one hour and half time difference. After now, I expect globalism makers will move UK to a bit few hundreds of kilometres west. Because it really moves.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Anyway I have done arguing with someone who has no honour,
reported. you are a typical angry globalist has started to swear when you can not find argument. I have not surprised at all.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 07:57:10 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
Here's a good one:

Okay. Find another one from Lisbon. Then use them tomorrow morning. Share your results here. Good luck FE'.

And this is Porto in Portugal. The webcam shows time and Date. I believe the sun should rise from behind the bridge over the river Douro when the camera is looking all the way to the left.

https://www.visitar-porto.com/en/images-videos/live-video.html

Just don't oversleep this time.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 08:12:49 AM by kopfverderber »

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther

but live video footage shows that the sun rises before in tel aviv, not in Jerusalem.  in tel aviv weather is brigh, whenJerusalem is almost midnight.

Online images:

Jesusalem (40 kilometres east of Tel Aviv)

Online cam from Tel Aviv at exact same time.

we all accept that "the sun rises from the east". But;

So this map; is rubbish:

Please remind me the word of rubbish then I'll remember more rubbishes.  ;)

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
But this out of sync sunrise thing doesn't fit his or the globe so I think he's on to something else which ain't so simple a point. So I'm curious about that.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
He has harassed me and it disrupt all my motivation. Sorry guys I can't find a source of motivation to write anything right now after mercilessly has been insulted.  :'(

Anyway I have done arguing with someone who has no honour,
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

robintex

• Ranters

Here is an example of sunrise and sunset in another part of the world today.
Sunrise - 6:35 AM Tuesday
Sunset  - 8:32 PM Tuesday
Sunrise -  6:35 AM Wednesday
Times for Moonrise, Moonset and Rise and Set times for the planets are also shown.
( Source : Weather , Page 10B , Dallas Morning News, Tuesday ,July  23, 2019 )
Sunrise is certainly before 10 AM even much farther south than London, UK in Dallas, Texas , USA
These are things you can verify by the FE method.
Just look out your window ! 🙄
You can find this information in most any daily newspaper.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 09:49:42 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

23,4 degree curve does ot magically save you.
The earth's axial tilt is not a curve.  It's a tilt of the entire earth relative to the sun.

It works opposite of its ordinary role and increses the difference of London and Lisbon in this example. It seems one hour and half time difference. After now, I expect globalism makers will move UK to a bit few hundreds of kilometres west. Because it really moves.  ;D
The role of the earth's axial tilt in the time and direction of the sunrise depends greatly on the day of the year and where the earth is in its orbit around the sun.  Currently the sun rises in Jerusalem at 5:37 AM at an angel of 62 degrees, which is a fair bit north of east.  On the day of the next equinox (September 23, 2019), the sun will rise at 6:27 AM at an angle of 89 degrees, which is almost exactly due east.  After the equinox, the sun will continue to rise later in the morning and south of east until the winter solstice (December 21, 2019 when the sun will rise at 6:34 AM at an angel of 117 degrees.

Feel free to look up and compare corresponding sun rise times and angles for different cities at your leisure.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Your givin informaishin about sun rysing or sunset tymes for some sities are not evidense of anything by themselves. You nyd to prove them by online footage laik I deed. If I can waik up earlier tomorrow then I'll du taste London and Lizbon. unfortunately, when I arrive at my workplaise, the sun is born in both sities and I can't keep up with it. This taim I'll try before I leev the house. you can try it too.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
Your givin informaishin about sun rysing or sunset tymes for some sities are not evidense of anything by themselves. You nyd to prove them by online footage laik I deed. If I can waik up earlier tomorrow then I'll du taste London and Lizbon. unfortunately, when I arrive at my workplaise, the sun is born in both sities and I can't keep up with it. This taim I'll try before I leev the house. you can try it too.

I just checked the webcam you used from Tel Aviv. It's always day time in this camera,  it must be just a video, unless you think it's day in Tel Aviv at 23:30:
https://balticlivecam.com/cameras/israel/tel-aviv/tel-aviv/

Here's a real Webcam of Tel Aviv showing night right now:
https://www.myearthcam.com/webcamtelaviv

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 01:41:11 PM by kopfverderber »

Anyways. I am pointing out that Lisbon is east of London and sun rises in Lisbon earlier than London. Prove the opposite.

According to time and date;

Lisbon sun rises: 6:29
London sun rises: 5:09

I claim sun rises in Lisbon earlier than  London. Lets prove the opposite instead of talk wast in vain.

May I point out that London is further north than Lisbon.

And it’s the middle of summer.

Go further north and you’ll be getting 24 hour daylight

Of course during winter it’s reversed.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

I just checked the webcam you used from Tel Aviv. It's always day time in this camera,  it must be just a video, unless you think it's day in Tel Aviv at 23:30:
https://balticlivecam.com/cameras/israel/tel-aviv/tel-aviv/

Here's a real Webcam of Tel Aviv showing night right now:
https://www.myearthcam.com/webcamtelaviv

For the record, these two webcams are approximately 1.5 miles apart. One is day, the other night. Must be a globalists conspiracy.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
So I watched Sunrise at Dover England at 5:08 as I expected. 19 people watching the webcam, I hope you were one of them Wise:

Meanwhile in Porto, Portugal:

https://www.visitar-porto.com/en/images-videos/live-video.html

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 09:43:24 PM by kopfverderber »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I only see the images from this link.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
I only see the images from this link.

I uploaded the images to imgur.com

How do you post your images?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I am talking about London-Lisbon comparing. And you are picking the place from eastmost of all United Kingdom. Is it fair? I don't think so.

imgur does not work at the moment, because of NASA backed FETÖ terrorist organization is blocking me enter most of sharing web sites. I upload them only this web site. I am giving you adress but you are still asking. HERE THE ADRESS I can access.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
According to globularism there is one hour and a half time difference of sun rising times between London and Lisbon.

After a bit Sun rising in Lisbon at the moment:

After a bit sun rising in London at the moment.

It is hard to get which one goes earlier. Angle of sun seems close.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
According to globularism there is one hour and a half time difference of sun rising times between London and Lisbon.

After a bit Sun rising in Lisbon at the moment:

After a bit sun rising in London at the moment.

It is hard to get which one goes earlier. Angle of sun seems close.
Sure: Sunrise in London, UK at 5:12 am on Wednesday, 24 July 2019 (GMT+1) and sunrise in Lisbon, Portugal at 6:31 am on Wednesday, 24 July 2019 (GMT+1).
What's wrong with that?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
At the moment:

Time in London: 7:20 o'clock.
Time in Lisbon: 7:20
Time in Madrid: 8:20

According to map, London should be earlier of Madrid. But their clock is equal to Lisbon, not to even Madrid. Look at it, stays east of Madrid. How is it possible? So, people are not interesting what time it is.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 11:21:44 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Sure: Sunrise in London, UK at 5:12 am on Wednesday, 24 July 2019 (GMT+1) and sunrise in Lisbon, Portugal at 6:31 am on Wednesday, 24 July 2019 (GMT+1).
What's wrong with that?
How do we know they actually are not rising at the same time?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1