Daylight arrives Jerusalem before Tel Aviv proves the globalist maps are wrong

• 139 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
According to both globularist and flat earth theories, daylight / sun come from east.

but live video footage shows that the sun rises before in tel aviv, not in Jerusalem.  in tel aviv weather is brigh, whenJerusalem is almost midnight.

Online images:

Jesusalem (40 kilometres east of Tel Aviv)

Online cam from Tel Aviv at exact same time.

we all accept that "the sun rises from the east". But;

So this map; is rubbish:

Please remind me the word of rubbish then I'll remember more rubbishes.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 01:30:32 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Another example from a bit west.

We know Spain is south of UK. Most of it is west of it, but generally south. I have picked two cities about in same longtitude. Here and here.

According to this map sun has to rise about in same time. Lets look at live cameras.

UK, before sun rising or about.

Spain, people are swimming in the sea. Beach are fulled with people.

Lets look at a numerical flat earth map :

It is appearently UK is west of Spain, not the east. So that sun rises Spain first.

Research the flat earth.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Can you plot the same sunrise times and locations on the flat earth map and see how it compares?

BTW the maps you are using are projections,  you probably should use a real globe and make sure it's tilted correctly for the time of year.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 03:03:44 AM by JerkFace »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Can you plot the same sunrise times and locations on the flat earth map and see how it compares?

BTW the maps you are using are projections,  you probably should use a real globe and make sure it's tilted correctly for the time of year.

Stop make excuses. You globularists are used to find excuses for all the globularist mistakes. Give up to do it and face the truth.

My map does not include Jerusalem so that I can not do it for first example. But I have many cities in UK and Spain and I did it for the second example. It is obviously Spain is the east of UK, hence sun always rises in Spain earlier than UK.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Show me the map where "Spain is east of UK".
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Even for you Inti this is sloppy methodology, the cams you have posted for some reason do not show on my computer, but the times and reasoning do.

You reason that being on the same longitude means that sunrise is the same time, no, latitude makes a big difference, also there are differing time zones, currently the UK is on British summertime UTC+1hr, Spain is on UTC+2 but Timbuktu (same latitude-ish) is on UTC, so sunrise in the UK is about 05.00 BST. (04.00 UTC), Madrid 7.02 ST (05.00 UTC) and Timbuktu 05.49 UTC.

I can confirm the UK sunrise as I was up, I can  also confirm that the times between the UK (when you allow for the different time systems), and Spain work, as in years past I have driven the 945 (ish) miles, which took about 20 hours including a power nap and leg stretching, food and coffee partaking breaks, re-set clocks accordingly.
The daylight hours are noticeably shorter in Spain, currently the UK is getting about 16hrs, Spain 14hrs and Timbuktu 13.

As I said, the Cams aren’t showing in any way on my computer, so I suggest that you check they are live , their time stamps are up to date and that you allow for the regional daylight saving protocol, you know, like a scientifically minded person would.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Show me the map where "Spain is east of UK".

Your map says it is west. But appearently it is not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Even for you Inti this is sloppy methodology, the cams you have posted for some reason do not show on my computer, but the times and reasoning do.

You reason that being on the same longitude means that sunrise is the same time, no, latitude makes a big difference, also there are differing time zones, currently the UK is on British summertime UTC+1hr, Spain is on UTC+2 but Timbuktu (same latitude-ish) is on UTC, so sunrise in the UK is about 05.00 BST. (04.00 UTC), Madrid 7.02 ST (05.00 UTC) and Timbuktu 05.49 UTC.

I can confirm the UK sunrise as I was up, I can  also confirm that the times between the UK (when you allow for the different time systems), and Spain work, as in years past I have driven the 945 (ish) miles, which took about 20 hours including a power nap and leg stretching, food and coffee partaking breaks, re-set clocks accordingly.
The daylight hours are noticeably shorter in Spain, currently the UK is getting about 16hrs, Spain 14hrs and Timbuktu 13.

As I said, the Cams aren’t showing in any way on my computer, so I suggest that you check they are live , their time stamps are up to date and that you allow for the regional daylight saving protocol, you know, like a scientifically minded person would.

Spain and UK sun risings was from my own checking, not from video. Surprisingly my computer shows the live cams not using youtube. The second example from my views on livecam websites, not from video. You can check it by yourself. I bet Spain is east of you. Do you want to bet me for it?

I claim even Lisbon is at east of London.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stop make excuses. You globularists are used to find excuses for all the globularist mistakes. Give up to do it and face the truth.

My map does not include Jerusalem so that I can not do it for first example. But I have many cities in UK and Spain and I did it for the second example. It is obviously Spain is the east of UK, hence sun always rises in Spain earlier than UK.
You show the UK city inland on a map with a picture of the coast.

Another example from a bit west.

We know Spain is south of UK. Most of it is west of it, but generally south. I have picked two cities about in same longtitude. Here and here.

According to this map sun has to rise about in same time. Lets look at live cameras.

UK, before sun rising or about.

Spain, people are swimming in the sea. Beach are fulled with people.

Lets look at a numerical flat earth map :

It is appearently UK is west of Spain, not the east. So that sun rises Spain first.

Research the flat earth.

Are you taking the piss?

In the UK, the sun does not rise after 10am in July.  More like 5am.

Are you taking the piss?
I think he must be. Nobody can be this wrong without actually trying.

Oh common man, you know everyone is going to work in the dark in July.   ::)
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor

Are you taking the piss?

(Okay managed to get the photos individually.)

Quite! See above, on top of that Weston super-Mare points out into the Bristol channel, and like all ports is prone to sea mists & low cloud, that for all intents could have been a scene at anytime during the day and doesn’t constitute proof of anything other than the UK can be a gloomy place.

This as a proof is probably the worse piece of investigation you have ever done.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 07:12:29 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
As an American, I love the British phrase "are you taking the piss?"

I have tried to appropriate it here, bit it just hasn't caught on!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor

What it does show quiet comprehensively, is what a load of bollocks your flat-map is.

Macarios

This was a good laugh:
Showing the image of cloudy day at 10:10 am in the summer (July 27), and saying "the Sun didn't rise yet".
And no less than image from England, where the Meridian Zero is, and where standard time is GMT.
LOL

Did you think someone would take that seriously? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We know that Dunkirk, Paris and Barcelona are on the same meridian.
That meridian was pretty precisely measured when the very first definition of Metre was declared.

Distance from London to Dunkirk is well known.
Distance from Madrid to Barcelona is well known.

The final result confirms the following image:

I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

As an American, I love the British phrase "are you taking the piss?"

I have tried to appropriate it here, bit it just hasn't caught on!

Have you tried it with your best Jason Statham impression?

kopfverderber

• Globularist
Sun rise at 10:00 am in England? what a ridiculous statement. Many of us live in western Europe and can check these things very easily.

I travel often between Switzerland and Spain (was there just last week) an can corroborate sun rises about 1 hour earlier in Zürich than in Madrid  in Summer. That numerical flat earth map doesn't work.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 07:22:32 AM by kopfverderber »
You must gather your party before venturing forth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Anyways. I am pointing out that Lisbon is east of London and sun rises in Lisbon earlier than London. Prove the opposite.

According to time and date;

Lisbon sun rises: 6:29
London sun rises: 5:09

I claim sun rises in Lisbon earlier than  London. Lets prove the opposite instead of talk wast in vain.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Anyways. I am pointing out that Lisbon is east of London and sun rises in Lisbon earlier than London. Prove the opposite.

I claim sun rises in Lisbon earlier than  London. Lets prove the opposite instead of talk wast in vain.
Why should time and date be wrong, no one else has found it to be wrong.  Where did you get a 10am UK sunrise from?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Where have you shown your claim that the sun rises in Lisbon earlier than London. Don't we have to start there?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Well, since I didn't see it pointed out by anyone else.

THE SUN RISES FROM TRUE EAST AND SETS  TO TRUE WEST ON ONLY 2 DAYS OF THE YEAR.

Any other time, the sun rises north or south of true east depending on the time of the year.

Sunrise in Jerusalem today had a solar azimuth of 72.92 degrees.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Why should time and date be wrong, no one else has found it to be wrong.  Where did you get a 10am UK sunrise from?

The clock on the video does not represent the actual time. Because when I have post this post the time was 11:48. Istanbul is two hours ahead of Weston Super Mare. So, it has to be atmost 9:48. So, the clock on the image isn't true shows 10:10. Sometimes webcam's may be use wrong time because of needed to correct the time. these photos were created before the post. it is clear that its being 10:10 is impossible. I have not said anything about time. I have just said I have took these photos in same time and Spain was earlier.

I'll test it tomorrow too. I'll be more carry to chose sources. I think people has a bit suspicious because of the weather is a bit overcast. I should choose a more bright place tomorrow. you can do it too.

Today is ended but I'll search cameras from London and Lisbon tomorrow morning.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

The clock on the video does not represent the actual time. Because when I have post this post the time was 11:48. Istanbul is two hours ahead of Weston Super Mare. So, it has to be atmost 9:48. So, the clock on the image isn't true shows 10:10. Sometimes webcam's may be use wrong time because of needed to correct the time. these photos were created before the post. it is clear that its being 10:10 is impossible. I have not said anything about time. I have just said I have took these photos in same time and Spain was earlier.

I'll test it tomorrow too. I'll be more carry to chose sources. I think people has a bit suspicious because of the weather is a bit overcast. I should choose a more bright place tomorrow. you can do it too.

Today is ended but I'll search cameras from London and Lisbon tomorrow morning.

What's the actual point though? What are you trying to prove? Lisbon magically getting a sunrise before London doesn't prove or disprove your map or the Google map. Nor the shape of he earth. It would just show that there is a glitch in the Matrix. Is that what this is all about?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
What's the actual point though? What are you trying to prove? Lisbon magically getting a sunrise before London doesn't prove or disprove your map or the Google map. Nor the shape of he earth. It would just show that there is a glitch in the Matrix. Is that what this is all about?

The point is simple,  wise claims that the globe maps are wrong,  and has been working on a flat earth map.  I've yet to see it but it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

The point is simple,  wise claims that the globe maps are wrong,  and has been working on a flat earth map.  I've yet to see it but it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

I'm not disparaging. I've seen his map. And I know he thinks globe maps are wrong. But this out of sync sunrise thing doesn't fit his or the globe so I think he's on to something else which ain't so simple a point. So I'm curious about that.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
Here's Lisbon official sunrise and sunset times from Lisbon's Astronomy Observatory.

http://oal.ul.pt/documentos/2018/12/sollisboa2019.pdf/

Portuguese can check these daily in the media and weather apps. Do you really think 10 million people living in Portugal wouldn't notice if these are wrong?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Sounds like I've missed to catch the sun rising because map shows sun risen hours ago. Damn.

Verified. This clock is malfunction.

This above clock is true.

This clock is true too.

I'll examine photos later.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Here's Lisbon official sunrise and sunset times from Lisbon's Astronomy Observatory.

Portuguese can check these daily in the media and weather apps. Do you really think 10 million people living in Portugal wouldn't notice if these are wrong?

Lisbon's Astronomy Observatory? 

If we trust the (so called) astronic observations so Why do we do here? Are we joke? ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist

If we trust the (so called) astronic observations so Why do we do here? Are we joke? ;D

You are missing the point. If the times are wrong how comes 10 million people in Portugal do not notice?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

You are missing the point. If the times are wrong how comes 10 million people in Portugal do not notice?

Simple. As how 80 million Turks do not notice. I have countless told that whenever sun rising maps show sun rising in Istanbul but it is almost midnight. This is not about do not notice it. this is mainly due to the fact that people don't care about it ; and/or he think Somehow those who say it know something he own does not know. The problem here not Portugal but UK. I think they accept the semi-bright air before the sunrise as the sunrise. but at the same time, the weather is almost the same in Portugal. UK had to be hours ahead of Portugal in fact.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1