HAPPY HOAX ANNIVERSARY!!! (Rockets can't fly in a vacuum)

• 3179 Replies

JackBlack

Re: HAPPY HOAX ANNIVERSARY!!! (Rockets can't fly in a vacuum)
« Reply #3090 on: January 20, 2020, 12:06:29 PM »
Ok hold up.
New guy hatty is now bright and now believes in rockets?

Very confusing because when hatty/ bright first joined, he was promoting denP.
No. 2 different new guys accounts.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:15:03 PM by JackBlack »

« Reply #3091 on: January 20, 2020, 01:51:23 PM »
I have a strong feeling the new guy hatty is actually scepti.
Scepti typically gets very excited to start denP froms scratch with new comers.
Im very surprised he didnt after 3pg of relative agreement between the two.

So
Would new guy and old guy please draw hiw the green bar pushes on the rocket?

Thanks

No. I am not scepti since I know that rockets are working in space and satellites are very real. Therefor I don't draw the diagram since the correct one is already drawn. That is the original drawing before scepti draws his green bar where no arrow is pointing towards the rocket and therefor no force is pushing the rocket forward. Hence my question about the firework rocket.

What an odd thing then to respond to a direct reply to someone elses post.

« Reply #3092 on: January 21, 2020, 12:11:18 AM »
@Themightykabool. I agree that it is a bit odd to respond to 1 person and putting in the same line a question for Scepti.

For all the other ones I am not hatty or scepti. Just a new person that wants to join this 'little' discussion. I hope that this makes everything clear for everyone

« Reply #3093 on: January 21, 2020, 12:13:25 AM »
Scepti. What I said previously. How is it possible that a firework rocket can fly if you say that the air will be 'super compressed' by the exhaust. This little firework rocket is not capable to do this, yet it will fly. Please explain how this is possible with your 'theory'.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3094 on: January 21, 2020, 02:33:39 AM »
Scepti. What I said previously. How is it possible that a firework rocket can fly if you say that the air will be 'super compressed' by the exhaust. This little firework rocket is not capable to do this, yet it will fly. Please explain how this is possible with your 'theory'.
I think Sceppy has given up:
I AM afraid to do a diagram AND I can't do a diagram because I actually have no clue how in the hell rockets ARE supposed to work.
No problem.

« Reply #3095 on: January 21, 2020, 04:16:27 AM »

Thats too bad, :( I was really hoping sceptimatic would finally try to explain the force that pushes a rocket in his world.  Probably something to do with a sloshing, stacked, atmosphere, but you cant discount that maybe his magic crystal at the center of the (flat) world was involved?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3096 on: January 21, 2020, 04:19:50 AM »

Thats too bad, :( I was really hoping sceptimatic would finally try to explain the force that pushes a rocket in his world.  Probably something to do with a sloshing, stacked, atmosphere, but you cant discount that maybe his magic crystal at the center of the (flat) world was involved?
The one in this mysterious magic mountain that no one who has visited or overflown the North Pole have ever seen ::)?

« Reply #3097 on: January 21, 2020, 05:17:14 AM »

The one in this mysterious magic mountain that no one who has visited or overflown the North Pole have ever seen ::)?

Exactly. :)  I love his strange anisotropic and viscoelastic atmosphere in all its sloshing glory, and absolutely hope he can continue to discuss it.  But really my wish is that he can regale us with more of how it all ties in to the hidden magic crystal in the mysterious magic mountain at the center of the world.

« Reply #3098 on: January 21, 2020, 06:21:35 AM »
All he had to do was draw a few arrows...

« Reply #3099 on: January 21, 2020, 06:55:22 AM »
I don't think this is going to make 200 pages.   :-\
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rvlvr

« Reply #3100 on: January 21, 2020, 07:13:26 AM »
Is sceptimatic conducting field experiments? He has been away a while, hasn’t he?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #3101 on: January 21, 2020, 07:23:57 AM »
I don't think this is going to make 200 pages.   :-\

Yeah, it probably won't.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #3102 on: January 21, 2020, 07:30:45 AM »
What is the longest scepti thread? In my head there is one over 300 pages, but I might have dreamed that.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3103 on: January 21, 2020, 07:31:15 AM »
Maybe sceptitank is serving a one month ban for an alt?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3104 on: January 21, 2020, 10:16:50 AM »
Of course it's capable of doing it. What do you think that fire is doing coming out the arse end of it?
It's expanding into the atmosphere and compressing it and the atmosphere is crushing rights back, creating  a platform against the thrust and following it for as long as that thrust is capable.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3105 on: January 21, 2020, 10:18:04 AM »
I think Sceppy has given up.
No you didn't.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3106 on: January 21, 2020, 10:19:56 AM »

Just as soon as a global Earth rocket scientist shows me how their rocket works by making it clear and obvious as to what is happening to get it from atmosphere into space, as we're told space is supposed to  be.

Yet nobody seems to know. I wonder why that is?

rvlvr

« Reply #3107 on: January 21, 2020, 10:21:40 AM »
I find it odd you do not get it. I mean the whole world knows they work.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3108 on: January 21, 2020, 10:21:53 AM »
I'll do much better than that once one of you lot explain your rocket and how it works in a proper manner with clear detailed diagram.

Don't pretend anyone has because they have only shows one arrow going one way and another going the other, inside a rocket.
Senseless.

I'll be patient.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3109 on: January 21, 2020, 10:23:42 AM »
I find it odd that you people don't question the nonsense of space rockets.

rvlvr

« Reply #3110 on: January 21, 2020, 10:32:27 AM »
Nothing to question. There are a few who find the idea strange and scary as it is beyond them, but they are few and far between, and the vast majority does not really need them for anything.

« Reply #3111 on: January 21, 2020, 10:45:20 AM »
I find it odd that you people don't question the nonsense of space rockets.
'We' know that they get 'our' satellites into orbit so we can watch TV and navigate.

« Reply #3112 on: January 21, 2020, 10:52:51 AM »
He knows how they work.  He has his game to play.

« Reply #3113 on: January 21, 2020, 11:35:46 AM »
I'll do much better than that once one of you lot explain your rocket and how it works in a proper manner with clear detailed diagram.

Don't pretend anyone has because they have only shows one arrow going one way and another going the other, inside a rocket.
Senseless.

I'll be patient.

Correct
Thats all you need to show us.
One arrow pushing on the rocket.
40pg almost.

« Reply #3114 on: January 21, 2020, 11:47:52 AM »

Just as soon as a global Earth rocket scientist shows me how their rocket works by making it clear and obvious as to what is happening to get it from atmosphere into space, as we're told space is supposed to  be.

Yet nobody seems to know. I wonder why that is?
Why not look it up, not difficult.  No need to show you here.

How about you find a link and explain why you disagree with it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:59:09 AM by inquisitive »

JackBlack

« Reply #3115 on: January 21, 2020, 12:04:18 PM »
It's expanding into the atmosphere and compressing it and the atmosphere is crushing rights back
Except it clearly isn't.
We clearly see the exhaust coming out of the rocket, with no magical atmospheric crushing.

Just as soon as a global Earth rocket scientist shows me how their rocket works
So many pages ago?

Again, this has already been provided to you.
Stop using it as a tactic to stall.

Perhaps the reason why people aren't just providing it again and again is because they want you to stop with the dishonest stalling tactics and actually address the issues you have been ignoring since you joined this thread?

Senseless.
Yes, you most certainly do seem senseless.
You have been unable to provide a single issue with the diagrams provided.
Instead you just repeated dismiss them as nonsense or ignore them in their entirety.

Again, the simple fact that gas starts in the rocket and accelerates demands that there is an action-reaction pair inside the rocket.
If there wasn't the gas wouldn't accelerate out of the rocket.

What do you then try to replace that with?
A magic force unpaired with anything.

Again, what causes the gas to accelerate out of the rocket?
If you cannot answer this question you have no case at all.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3116 on: January 21, 2020, 12:15:13 PM »
The whole world knows they work in the atmosphere. Sceppy can think on his own, stooges can't.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

JackBlack

« Reply #3117 on: January 21, 2020, 12:58:06 PM »
The whole world knows they work in the atmosphere. Sceppy can think on his own, stooges can't.
Pretty much the whole world knows they work in space.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3118 on: January 21, 2020, 01:52:33 PM »
Sure, "Sceppy can think on his own" and gets the wrong answers almost every time.
Those that understand how rocket engines work see no reason at all why they should not work in space.
Try again.

« Reply #3119 on: January 21, 2020, 01:59:02 PM »

I don’t really care if you understand or not the mainstream principles and designs of rocket propulsion. You are free to learn about it or choose not to.  It’s a free world and you can believe whatever you want, and as long as you are well in body and mind I’m happy for you. 

But I do like your stories, so if you don’t mind, I would appreciate if you could work more on this one and try to describe the actual force that pushes the rocket in the world you have built in your mind.

(One last thing - if you could try to tie it back to the Magic Crystal, it would be even better.  Thanks)