HAPPY HOAX ANNIVERSARY!!! (Rockets can't fly in a vacuum)

• 3179 Replies

rvlvr

Re: HAPPY HOAX ANNIVERSARY!!! (Rockets can't fly in a vacuum)
« Reply #1260 on: September 14, 2019, 03:54:31 AM »

I did miss all that.

Sorry about that.
O.K., now just one little, simple, easy question for you :
Can you fathom how someone/anyone (whose brain in not damaged beyond repair) can miss ELEPHANT in the room? CAN YOU???
Because they need and/or choose to do so? Because the alternative means the world they created for themselves comes crashing down?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 04:13:03 AM by rvlvr »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1261 on: September 14, 2019, 04:16:08 AM »

I did miss all that.

Sorry about that.
Can you fathom how someone/anyone (whose brain in not damaged beyond repair) can miss ELEPHANT in the room? CAN YOU???
Because they need and/or choose to do so? Because the alternative means all they believe to be true will come crashing down?

Let me recapitulate our recent conversation :

THE SEQUENCE No 1 :
I don’t remember seeing Sick Llamas in the past, but he does appear a true paladin of FE.
If you were not a genuine idiot, you just couldn't overlook what i posted on this very page in reply #1237 :
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82434.msg2203639#msg2203639

All main-stream-9/11-official story-believers a.k.a. utter-idiots (like you) deliberately overlook (actually pretend that they are not aware of them/that they didn't see them (my numerous anti-FE posts)) countless strong protestations against those who promote FE idiotic theory, which numerous posts are disseminated throughout various threads on this very forum! Why so many scumbags like you play dumb regarding this important fact? Because they have very important agenda which is a special mission a.k.a. sinister plot a.k.a. very, very real conspiracy. I have explained many times how and why these low-life bastards are the greatest enemies of the truth. Last time i did it here : https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82434.msg2200805#msg2200805 So, let me point out the following words once again, for those who by chance (not deliberately, as loafers like you do) failed to read them before :

Flat-earth stupidity revival was orchestrated by NASA guys. They organized it in a way that was going to produce the desired result : whenever someone mentions something about NASA fraudulent missions, or about the heliocentric hoax (which is a grandaddy of all deceptions in today's world) or about "evolution theory" hoax, or about Big-Bang idiocy, or about 9/11 inside job, or about NWO agenda, or about Kennedy assassination (which was an inside job, also), etc..., they instantly pull out from their asses "flat earth stupidity" saying : you see there is no essential difference between these guys (geocentrists-real truth seekers) and those who believe that the earth is flat (they instantly assign flat-earth label to all of them/us, in order to discredit every voice of reason in today's fucked up world)...

Give me the name of one (JUST ONE) prominent scientist (or well educated person) who lived in last 2 500 years or even christian theologian who ever lived (in last 2 000 years) on this earth who claimed that the earth is flat!!! JUST ONE NAME, can you do that??? The earth is motionless and in the center of the universe, but the earth isn't flat for God sake, what is wrong with you people? How about this (simple challenge) : If the earth were flat, then the flat earth map SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY EASY to make. Many have tried already, and all of them terribly failed. How hard is to infer (correctly) why no one can draw functional flat earth map WITH ABSOLUTE EASINESS on the flat sheet of paper??? If the earth is flat and flat sheet of paper is also flat all you have to do (to deal with) is to scale down the real face of the earth, isn't that so??? So, why don't you try to draw functional flat earth map? Why??? I'll tell you why : because it is absolutely impossible, that's why!

THE SEQUENCE No 2 :

I did miss all that.

Sorry about that.

THE SEQUENCE No 3 :

Because they need and/or choose to do so? Because the alternative means all they believe to be true will come crashing down?
[/quote]

So, you missed elephant in the room because the alternative means all you believe to be true will come crashing down?

"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1262 on: September 14, 2019, 04:20:33 AM »

I did miss all that.

Sorry about that.
Ever tried looking in a mirror to see what someone whose brain is damaged beyond repair really looks like?

Don't bother replying unless you are prepared to have a rational debate on the topic, "Rockets can't fly in a vacuum".
If you want to discuss other topics make suitable threads to cover those topics.

Up till now, Mr Cikljamas, you've been your own worst enemy!

rvlvr

« Reply #1263 on: September 14, 2019, 04:43:24 AM »
So, you missed elephant in the room because the alternative means all you believe to be true will come crashing down?
Ah, but here we might not agree; I believe I have not missed any elephants.

Still, FE is pretty dumb. I am with you on that one.

Yes

« Reply #1264 on: September 14, 2019, 01:07:37 PM »
Yeah yeah, everything is a conspiracy, everything is a lie, everyone is lying to you, and NASA is misappropriating billions of dollars, but that doesn't matter because dollars are controlled by zionist bankers, but that doesn't matter because reality is a hologram matrix, etc.

Nevertheless, the exhaust of a rocket, it's being accelerated, right?  It's accelerated away from the direction the rocket is headed, agreed?  The exhaust is a mass, so accelerating it requires a force, as we seem to agree on f=ma.  So, to what is the equal and opposite applied?

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1265 on: September 15, 2019, 01:05:38 AM »
Yeah yeah, everything is a conspiracy, everything is a lie, everyone is lying to you, and NASA is misappropriating billions of dollars, but that doesn't matter because dollars are controlled by zionist bankers, but that doesn't matter because reality is a hologram matrix, etc.
Funny....hahaha

On a serious note..... can you explain the following ?
Our modern times have shown how corrupt the financial system was/is by creating financial products to deceive and only in the interrest of some.
Whole countries were on the brink of collapse (Greece)
I don’t have to explain to you about how corrupt politicians are when it suits their agenda
You also must have heard about the whole ‘me too’ affair showing that sexual abuse is everywhere and much more prominent than we’d often like to realise.
From the church to Hollywood, sports and Royals and everything in between.
And of course the rotten apples in charity.... even up to the point that charity personell raped locals in disaster areas .(Oxfam Novib)
Shell and the surpression of the locals in Nigeria by using force, violence and intimidation.
Most big leading companies and organisations have also some history of deceit and bad behaviour when examining their past and present.

I could go on and on forever to show you how rotten this world CAN be at times.

But for some unknown reason NASA is without blemish for over half a century.
NASA never claimed an event that took not place or exagerated any of their accomplishments in space.
All NASA outlets spoke nothing but the truth about all space related topics.
All money was well spend and nothing was stolen from anyone.
All discoveries were shared with the taxpayers and nothing was hidden from the general public....like ufo’s and other crincheworthy stuff.
All that was lost and/or destroyed was negligence at worst but never evil intentions to cover up.
The promised moonbase and trips to the moon for civilians are put on hold by unwilling  congressmen .... not the lacking abilities at NASA that have been put to sleep through the lacking fundings.

Fun factor is that NASA and their idiotic fanbase must keep the holiness of NASA compared to any other company or organisation in the total history of mankind in place.....
They know once a single card is going to fall the house of cards will follow.

So no.... NASA never lied, stole, made up, exagerated anything..... otherwise the Russians, HAM amatures , FOX and god knows who.... would have surely called it a day.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 01:44:46 AM by dutchy »

rvlvr

« Reply #1266 on: September 15, 2019, 02:10:58 AM »
I don’t think anyone has said NASA ”is without blemish”. But it takes a lot to go from blemishes to a full-blown pancontinental conspiracy.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1267 on: September 15, 2019, 02:33:34 AM »
I don’t think anyone has said NASA ”is without blemish”. But it takes a lot to go from blemishes to a full-blown pancontinental conspiracy.
Well every topic about contradicatory statements from astronauts, destroyed telemetry data, cocaine use on the workfloor, altered(enhanced) footage and audio recordings from space missions, newly created footage in the nineties from supposed earlier events, destroyed technologies involving the blueprints of moon vehicles are all dismissed in all cases.

Of course the NASA supporters believe NASA is without blemish.... i surely cannot think of anything the NASA supporters know has been deceitfull from NASA.
To the contrary.... i have never heard any argument whatsoever from NASA supporters that indicate NASA did fake, lie or stole anything worth mentioning.

That makes NASA the ONLY institute/company/organisation in the history of mankind with an almost perfect track record.
Hell even the Red Cross can only dream of such a perfect history in which 'to serve the progress of mankind' is the only interrest.
But NASA supporters are a bit like 'Michael Jackson' supporters..... you simply can't discuss the supposed wrongdoings..... because no wrongdoings were committed ever.

rvlvr

« Reply #1268 on: September 15, 2019, 03:15:45 AM »
How is getting people killed "without blemish"? I'd say NASA has been quite active in killing its people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1269 on: September 15, 2019, 03:16:51 AM »
Funny....hahaha

Our modern times have shown how corrupt the financial system was/is by creating financial products to deceive and only in the interrest of some.
I don’t have to explain to you about how corrupt politicians are when it suits their agenda
You also must have heard about the whole ‘me too’ affair showing that sexual abuse is everywhere and much more prominent than we’d often like to realise.
And of course the rotten apples in charity.... even up to the point that charity personell raped locals in disaster areas .(Oxfam Novib)
Shell and the surpression of the locals in Nigeria by using force, violence and intimidation.
Most big leading companies and organisations have also some history of deceit and bad behaviour when examining their past and present.

NASA never claimed an event that took not place or exagerated any of their accomplishments in space.
All discoveries were shared with the taxpayers and nothing was hidden from the general public....like ufo’s and other crincheworthy stuff.
All that was lost and/or destroyed was negligence at worst but never evil intentions to cover up.
The promised moonbase and trips to the moon for civilians are put on hold by unwilling  congressmen .... not the lacking abilities at NASA that have been put to sleep through the lacking fundings.

Fun factor is that NASA and their idiotic fanbase must keep the holiness of NASA compared to any other company or organisation in the total history of mankind in place.....

So no.... NASA never lied, stole, made up, exagerated anything..... otherwise the Russians, HAM amatures , FOX and god knows who.... would have surely called it a day.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not only that...Someone publicly (live world broadcast) assassinated 3000 american citizens, and we all know who did it, and all these heliocentrists (Rabinoz, Macarios, Yes, markjo, sokarul, Alpha2Omega, stash, mak3m, rvlrv, magellanclavichord, JerkFace, Themightykabool, Crutchwater, Sunset, Unconvinced, Romp, Heavenly Breeze, NotSoSkeptical etc...) stare at the evidence (irrefutable facts) and pretend that they don't see what they see, or that they are stupid enough not to be able to infer (from these irrefutable facts) the only possible/reasonable conclusion (as to who is behind 9/11 inside job)!!!

Someone publicly assassinated 3000 american citizens, then that someone (CIA, MOSSAD and co.) after orchestrating and carrying out their New Perl Harbour/911 false flag operation (which was an excuse for invading a whole bunch of sovereign countries) went on killing hundreds of thousands (and even millions) innocent civilians across various north african and middle east countries, and they (CIA, MOSSAD and co.) got away with all these attrocities (for the umpteenth time in a row)...And Rabinoz, Macarios, Yes, markjo, sokarul, Alpha2Omega, stash, mak3m, rvlrv, magellanclavichord, JerkFace, Themightykabool, Crutchwater, Sunset, Unconvinced, Romp, Heavenly Breeze, NotSoSkeptical and others are perfectly fine with that : pretending that they don't know what they do know a.k.a. absolving/pardoning perpetrators (CIA, MOSSAD and co.) of all these attrocities...

In an age of universal deceit,
telling the Truth is a revolutionary act.
Whoever controls the past, controls the future.
-George Orwell-

What are the consequences of refusing to think for ourselves instead of blindly believing everything we are told? We are stuck in a bad situation which is going to be worse and worse as time goes by :

“Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” -Charles Swindoll

For reuploading this video youtube fascists shut down my channel (instead of nominating me for Nobel peace prize):
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7g5gua

It speaks volumes!!!!

Can you believe this???

Can you???

Shutting down someone's channel for video like this???

Don't compare Youtube with Adolf Hitler it belittles Hitler!!!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 03:21:21 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #1270 on: September 15, 2019, 03:17:03 AM »
That makes NASA the ONLY institute/company/organisation in the history of mankind with an almost perfect track record.
Hell even the Red Cross can only dream of such a perfect history in which 'to serve the progress of mankind' is the only interrest.
But NASA supporters are a bit like 'Michael Jackson' supporters..... you simply can't discuss the supposed wrongdoings..... because no wrongdoings were committed ever.

How is that an argument?

Of course NASA had failures. Although you made up a story, i am pretty sure you know very well, that that is not the truth.
Only to mention few more obvious facts, like challenger disaster, like apollo program astronauts died while doing tests in lunar module, like buying Yugoslav space program, and many, many more.

But you know what? We know about this. So, you believe, that NASA and many other space agencies around the world, observatories, scientists, amateurs, airlines, literally millions of people hide for much more longer time something much more bigger? How, for the Christ? And why? Because the NASA budget cannot be event considered as anything able to cover percent of this...

rvlvr

« Reply #1271 on: September 15, 2019, 03:23:10 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_NASA

I can understand spending money on something like that, but I do not understand how Apple can burn 14 billion in "R&D":
https://www.ped30.com/2019/03/10/defense-apples-14-billion-rd-budget/

And even worse is Microsoft paying 26 billion for LinkedIn. (That, for me, is the absolute killer.)

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1272 on: September 15, 2019, 03:27:35 AM »

How is that an argument?

Of course NASA had failures. Although you made up a story, i am pretty sure you know very well, that that is not the truth.
Only to mention few more obvious facts, like challenger disaster, like apollo program astronauts died while doing tests in lunar module, like buying Yugoslav space program, and many, many more.

But you know what? We know about this. So, you believe, that NASA and many other space agencies around the world, observatories, scientists, amateurs, airlines, literally millions of people hide for much more longer time something much more bigger? How, for the Christ? And why? Because the NASA budget cannot be event considered as anything able to cover percent of this...

What the notoriously corrupt United States federal government is claiming is to have sent men to the moon in 1969, on the VERY FIRST attempt, even though right here on earth Mt. Everest and the South Pole took NUMEROUS tries before success, allegedly accomplishing this amazing feat with 50 YEAR older technology (a cell phone has ONE MILLION times more computing power than ALL of NASA did in 1969), yet 50 YEARS later NASA can now only send astronauts ONE - THOUSANDTH the distance to the moon, even with 5 DECADES more advancements in rockets and computers.

If Toyota claimed they made a car 50 YEARS ago that could travel 50,000 miles on one gallon of gasoline, yet today their best car can only go 50 miles per gallon, or ONE - THOUSANDTH the distance, would not the forgery of the previous claim be incredibly obvious? If it were not for people's pride and emotional attachment to the 50 YEAR OLD unrepeatable moon landing claim, also with only ONE - THOUSANDTH the distance capable 5 DECADES later, they would otherwise easily recognize this equally preposterous claim as the fraud that it sadly is.

The alleged moon landings are the only technological claim in the entire history of the world, such as the first automobile, airplane, or nuclear power, which was not far surpassed in capability 50 YEARS later, much less not even able to be duplicated by any nation on earth 50 YEARS later. The supposed moon landings are also the only time in history that such claimed expensive technology was deliberately destroyed afterwards (175 BILLION DOLLARS worth), only done so to hide the evidence of the fraud.

Seeing how it is IMPOSSIBLE for technology to go BACKWARDS and today NASA can only send astronauts ONE - THOUSANDTH the distance to the moon as was claimed 50 YEARS ago on the VERY FIRST attempt with 5 DECADES OLDER technology, the only remaining conclusion is that the 1969 claim was a federal government lie. It is that simple and that corrupt.

Vladimir Markin, a former spokesman for the government's official Investigative Committee, said the committee had called for an inquiry to find out what happened to the original footage of the first moon landing in 1969 and also lunar rock, brought back to Earth during the several "missions".

He said: "We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artefacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened."

In 2009, NASA said it "erased" the original video recordings of the first moon landing among 200,000 other tapes in order to save money. LOL

It has since said restored copies of the landing had been put together using recordings from news footage at the time. LOL

NASA claims because of restoration work undertaken during this, the recordings' quality is better than the original which is no longer available. LOL

In 2001 David McKay, chief scientist for planetary science and exploration at NASA's Johnson Space Center, said most of the soil and rock removed from the Moon was stored there, but is is unclear where it all is now, 46 years on. LOL

Hurtling 27600 km/h ISS makes one full circle around the earth in just 1 1/2 hours, so after 45 min ISS accomplishes one half of the full circle around the earth, after 22 1/2 min ISS carries out 1/4 circle around the earth, after less than 12 min ISS makes 1/8 circle around the earth. Now, can anyone point me to the video in which ISS pilots show to us (showing off their devine perspective) in one frame how they can cross (flying above) some discernible part of the earth in just 12 min???

ONE SINGLE VIDEO OF THAT KIND??? ANYONE???

In the meantime (while i am waiting to see such a spectacular video), i can show you one other totally spectacular video which proves my point :

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING AS FAKE AS THIS :

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING AS FAKE AS THIS - VIDEO :
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7g9vm0

I looked into why they haven't gone back. Excuses such as "we don't have the technology anymore and safety reasons" but they biggest excuse ... "It's really expensive and NASA doesn't have enough funding". Sooo, I researched how much money has been budgeted for NASA.. from 1958-2018 round $601 billion! In 2017,the budget given is $19.653 billion which $628 million above the original request for the agency in the Obama administration. I have also read their expenditures were only 1/5 or around $101 billion. So why again is money an issue?
 And who in the f loses or "erases" one of the biggest advances in history due to a shortage of film. I have read it was like 700 boxes of the original moon landing . Really??

If some robot like Jesus would walk on the Moon in sandals, wrapped in bed shit and NASA would say that was Jesus,  I am sure millions would believe it.

The U.S. (and for a while, the world) altitude record for unmanned balloons was 51.8 km (170,000 ft) (according to a 1991 edition of Guinness Book of World Records). The vehicle was a Winzen-Balloon with a volume of 1.35 million cubic metres, launched in October 1972 in Chico, California, USA.[citation needed]

During 2002 an ultra-thin-film balloon named BU60-1 made of polyethylene film 3.4 µm thick with a volume of 60,000 m³ was launched from Sanriku Balloon Center at Ofunato City, Iwate in Japan at 6:35 on May 23, 2002. The balloon ascended at a speed of 260 m per minute and successfully reached the altitude of 53.0 km (173,900 ft), breaking the previous world record set during 1972

READ MORE : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_altitude_record

NOW, ALL OF A SUDDEN BALLOONS CAN GO UP TO 1000 MILES - VIDEO :
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7g9tn0

LUNACY - SPACE SHUTTLE CHALLENGER HOAX - YOU ONLY NEED TO PROVE ONE OF THEM TO BE THE SAME PERSON TO PROVE THE THEORY :
Watch the video above and learn that NASA are PROVEN fraudsters starting with the fake moon landings and carrying on in their tradition of deceit with the Challenger hoax. Folks its time to realize your loving government has been lying to you about nearly EVERYTHING since long before you were born, heck did you know the U.S. is a corporation- that makes you the slave ( just like you always kinda felt in your gut) - google it, its right there but the sheep are too asleep to even care.
CHALLENGER HOAX :

At 21min 53 sec in this video, a microphone accidentally records an astronaut privately discussing telephoning the CIA to have investigative journalist Bart Sibrel assassinated, something that would not be necessary if Sibrel's discovery of the fraud was not true.

« Reply #1273 on: September 15, 2019, 03:31:32 AM »
What are the consequences of refusing to think for ourselves instead of blindly believing everything we are told? We are stuck in a bad situation which is going to be worse and http://worse as time goes by

Because shape of the earth is not a USA thing! NASA exists since 1958! And many nations around the world were exploring the space for much more longer time before it has been established. So, considering that no conspiracy can be achieved without the money, who paid then everyone since then? :) I mean, even Nazis V2 was achieving attitude of 100km (far higher than alleged dome would exists). So V2 was fake and USA paid them to not to tell to anyone? :-)

Besides - proving the challenger disaster was fake by finding similar people living somewhere is so stupidly silly, that i can't even name it. I have literally Rutger Hauer, Dolph Lundgren and Linda Hamilton living in 70.000 city in Poland.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 03:36:36 AM by kosmacz »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1274 on: September 15, 2019, 03:32:03 AM »
Funny....hahaha

What's to explain?
Some "countries were on the brink of collapse";
Some "politicians are"  "corrupt" "when it suits their agenda";
Some of the "the church to Hollywood, sports and Royals" have been involved in "sexual abuse";
Some "rotten apples" have had "rotten apples" etc, etc.

Quote from: dutchy
And you probably will "go on and on forever" . . . .

There is a big difference. NASA not a money making business and much of its staff are professionals who are dedicate to what they are doing.
In such an organisation there isn't the incentive for corruption - it would achieve nothing.
NASA have been involved in secret missions but their research, designs, plans and mission reports are available.

Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Nowhere near as much was lost as you might claim. Some data tapes were reused pretty much of necessity.
Some video tapes were lost, probably due to hurried moves when the lunar missions were curtailed earlier than expected.
Do you have evidence to the contrary?

The only "technology" lost was the expertise of the fitters and welders that built the system and in particular the engined.
But that technology would be of little use now because production methods are so different.
Back then the engines were made of numerous simply shaped pieces welded together - needing those expert hand welders.
Modern methods can fabricate complex shapes of metal and no need far fewer individual components.

Who promised "moonbase and trips to the moon for civilians"? Was it NASA or media writers?
But NASA had no option but to cut back spending drastically and they made some unwise decisions around that time.
The Space Shuttle might have been a "marvelous thing" but, in hindsight, was ill-conceived and too risky.

It lead to new technology including a rocket engine that could perform at near optimum efficency frim sea-level to space but at a high cost in lives and money.

Fun fact is that all that is just a story dreamed up by a NASA hater to help prop up his own fiction.

When it came to the lunar missions there were plant of HAM operators and Russia, with a satellite in lunar orbit at the time of Apollo 11 ready to spill-the-beans.

Russians were watching every step and would have known if they didn't land,  though the Russian Cosmonauts were relieved when they landed.

But carry on dreaming as the number of companies building and launching satellites continues to grow!
Just proving your claims like "They know once a single card is going to fall the house of cards will follow."

I still can't work out what you have against NASA but apparently not against ROSCOSMOS, ESA, ISRO or JAXA.
And NASA's annual budget might be about $US 20 Billion but the commercial space budget is close to $US 350 Billion.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1275 on: September 15, 2019, 03:56:01 AM »
LUNACY - SPACE SHUTTLE CHALLENGER HOAX - YOU ONLY NEED TO PROVE ONE OF THEM TO BE THE SAME PERSON TO PROVE THE THEORY :

Watch the video above and learn that NASA are PROVEN fraudsters starting with the fake moon landings and carrying on in their tradition of deceit with the Challenger hoax.
No, Mr Cikljamas YOU are the PROVEN fraudster starting with your deceit about the moon landings and carrying on YOUR deceit with the Challenger hoax.

Quote from: cikljamas
Folks its time to realize your loving government has been lying to you about nearly EVERYTHING since long before you were born, heck did you know the U.S. is a corporation- that makes you the slave ( just like you always kinda felt in your gut) - google it, its right there but the sheep are too asleep to even care.

There was no CHALLENGER HOAX. The Challenger was found and the bodies recovered soon after!
How dare you show such utter disrespect for those that died!

Others like you have raised this issue before: Flat Earth General / Re: Nobody died in 1986 NASA Shuttle explosion « Message by rabinoz on January 22, 2017, 12:02:53 PM »
<< I'll ignore your trash after your dreadful handling of the Challenger Shuttle Disaster. >>

I never thought that even you would stoop so low as to treat the deaths of innocent people so disrespectfully.

What would it do to those they left behind?

rvlvr

« Reply #1276 on: September 15, 2019, 04:00:33 AM »
Okay, so we have now officially moved into Sandy Hook denier territory. Good one, cikljamas. You went from eccentric into dangerously delusional.

Fuck off, FE. Fuck you, and your idiot cohorts.

rvlvr

« Reply #1277 on: September 15, 2019, 04:07:33 AM »
We see admins warn people of low content posts, but they allow scum like that to post here? Good going.

EDIT: It is stuff like that, people like that, who got 8chan closed. Here such activity is at least tolerated if not encouraged.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 04:53:48 AM by rvlvr »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1278 on: September 15, 2019, 04:24:14 AM »
The U.S. (and for a while, the world) altitude record for unmanned balloons was 51.8 km (170,000 ft) (according to a 1991 edition of Guinness Book of World Records). The vehicle was a Winzen-Balloon with a volume of 1.35 million cubic metres, launched in October 1972 in Chico, California, USA.[citation needed]

During 2002 an ultra-thin-film balloon named BU60-1 made of polyethylene film 3.4 µm thick with a volume of 60,000 m³ was launched from Sanriku Balloon Center at Ofunato City, Iwate in Japan at 6:35 on May 23, 2002. The balloon ascended at a speed of 260 m per minute and successfully reached the altitude of 53.0 km (173,900 ft), breaking the previous world record set during 1972

Are your dense or something?  You raised this same Project Echo stuff earlier in the same thread!

OF COURSE BALLOONS CAN GO UP TO 1000 MILES - WHEN THEY ARE LAUNCHED BY ROCKET TO 1000 MILES! :

Read this earlier post!
WIKI QUOTE :

BALLOONS CAN GO UP TO 1000 MILES - REALLY NOW? :

BALLOONS CAN GO UP TO 1000 MILES - VIDEO :
Yes, when they are sent to that altitude and given orbital velocity with a rocket! Then that "balloon" becomes a big reflective sphere!

Why is that a problem?
It was one of the Echo satellites and not held aloft by buoyancy but by orbiting.
Read up on it in: 1st Communication Satellite: A Giant Space Balloon 50 Years Ago.

Open minded people who can't understand something research it and learn what they can.
Whereas closed-minded ignoramuses simply ridicule what their small minds can't understand!

You really have little understanding this sort of thing do you?
More on Project Echo in:The Earth is flat... now what? « Reply #268 on: July 01, 2017, 09:07:23 AM »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1279 on: September 15, 2019, 04:49:01 AM »
We see admins warn people of low content posts, but they allow scum like that to post here? Good going.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” E.B.
Which is why many of us bother answering claims about flat earth and geocentricity posted in this forum.

Well, i understand ... why you put flat earth and geocentricity in the same sentence...

It's because both are appealing and appear to make sense if not critically examined, but neither stand up to more than trivial  scrutiny.

lol

This is exactly why you have to subscribe to my youtube channel :

NASA is lying almost about everything and the earth is round. Flat-earth stupidity revival was orchestrated by NASA guys. They carefully organized it in a way that was going to produce the result that they wanted : whenever someone mention something about NASA fraudulent missions, or about the heliocentric hoax (which is a grandaddy of all deceptions in today's world) or about "evolution theory" hoax, or about Big-Bang idiocy, or about 9/11 inside job, or about NWO agenda, or about Kennedy assassination (which was an inside job, also), etc..., they instantly pull out their ace "flat earth stupidity" saying : you see there is no essential difference between these guys and those who believe that the earth is flat (they instantly assign flat-earth label to all of them, in order to discredit every voice of reason in today's fucked up world)...

The Conspiracy Theory Channel? No, thanks.

For proof, grab your tin-foil hat and read on, because here we’ve gathered all of the wildest conspiracy theories that have turned out to be 100 percent rooted in fact.

1. Prohibition was introduced in 1920 to control the country’s alcohol consumption, but that only resulted in widespread speakeasies and bootlegging, which is the illegal production and distribution of alcohol. The prohibition law proved it wasn’t enough to curb drinking habits, so the government took more drastic measures. They decided to poison the country’s illegal liquor supply by adding toxins, including highly-lethal methanol, to alcohol in the mid-1920s. In total, it is estimated around 10,000 people died as a result of the government’s poisoning.

2. From 1953 to 1964, the CIA secretly dosed individuals with LSD to test the potential effects of mind control. During this practice—called Project MKUltra—thousands of U.S. citizens were given LSD without their knowledge or consent. In 1973, CIA Director Richard Helms ordered the destruction of all records related to MKUltra. So now there is very little evidence that remains, but this immoral research was likely responsible for many resulting deaths. One of the most notable was that of Frank Olson, a United States Army biochemist and biological weapons researcher who was given LSD without his knowledge or consent in November of 1953.

3. In 1964, President Lyndon Johnson told the public that U.S. ships were attacked by the Vietnamese—known as the Gulf of Tonkin attack—to gain the support of American citizens for the Vietnam War. However, a year later, Johnson admitted there was no attack and was quoted as saying, “For all I know, our Navy was shooting at whales out there.” In 2005, official documents from the National Security Agency were released that confirmed that the whole Gulf of Tonkin attack never happened and was fabricated to gain support the war.

4. About 1,600 Nazi scientists were sent to work in the U.S. in 1945 following Germany’s defeat in WWII. The program, called Operation Paperclip, was exposed in media outlets, including the New York Times, in 1946. Some of these scientists were involved in Project MKUltra. Wernher von Braun was one of the well-known former Nazi participants in this program, and he was put to work as director of the Development Operations Division of the Army Ballistic Missile Agency. He was involved in the moon landing and developed the Jupiter-C rocket used to launch America’s first satellite.

5. In 1975, the CIA revealed a secret weapon that could cause fatal heart attacks. It worked by shooting a small poison dart that could penetrate clothing and left behind nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. The dart disintegrated on impact, and the target would only feel a small prick, similar to a bug bite. Since the poison denatured quickly, it could not be detected in an autopsy. Therefore, the CIA could carry out assassinations that wouldn’t be traced back to them. Many believe the CIA still uses this weapon today.

6. The government is using its vast resources to track its citizens via their online activities. In fact, according to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), in 2016, government agencies sent 49,868 requests for user data to Facebook, 27,850 to Google, and 9,076 to Apple. EFF is a major nonprofit organization which defends civil liberties in the digital world and advises the public on internet privacy matters.

7. In 1960, it was discovered that the monkey kidney cells used to make the Salk polio vaccine could cause cancer. Americans were not told about this, and between 1955 and 1963, nearly 100 million children were given this contaminated vaccine. Although the cells were removed from polio vaccines in 1963, scientists around the world continue to identify them in human brain, bone and lung cancers of children and adults.

8. Leading up to the Gulf War, a young girl identified simply as “Nayirah” testified before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus in 1990. She told stories about the treatment of the Kuwaitis by the invading Iraqis, which horrified members of Congress and many Americans. Although many people did die following Iraq’s invasion, her testimony was made up. She was actually the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the U.S., and her testimony was set up as part of a public relations campaign called Citizens for a Free Kuwait, run by a Hill & Knowlton, a public relations firm

9. For decades, it was believed that Hitler took his own life after World War II ended. Unsurprisingly, there were also many who believed that it was a setup and that he had actually sneaked away. Supposedly, Hitler’s skull was in the custody of the Russian government. In 2009, tests were finally performed on the skull. The shocking results revealed that the skull was actually that of a young woman. Ironically, the tests were done to lessen the credibility of the conspiracy theorists who believed he had gone into hiding

Of those things you nominate, only the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory has even a shadow of a chance of being remotely possible, and that's quite sketchy.

Alpha, pay attention to these words (in the following screenshot) which one guy had left below my video JFK ASSASSINATION - THE FINAL TRUTH - part 1 : :

I can't believe how many CIA agents and shills have left their deceptive - misinforming comments below this video in last few weeks...However i am diligent in deleting such comments after taking screenshot of every each of them (and i can present to you dear Alpha, every each of them, also)...Keep them coming...any such comment will be deleted as well... :)

CIA Document #1035-960: Using politicians and the media to counter criticism of the Warren Report — This document, dated Jan. 4, 1967, and marked PSYCH for Psychological Warfare, directs agents of the CIA to counter critics of the Warren Report by using "liaison and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors)" and "to employ propaganda assets to answer and refute the attacks of the critics."

House Select Committee on Assassinations final report: A conspiracy behind JFK's assassination? — In 1975, investigations by the Rockefeller Commission and the Church Committee revealed the CIA had abused its power by engaging in illegal investigations and activities. As a follow-up, the HSCA was created to investigate the assassinations of JFK and MLK. The HSCA issued its findings in 1979, stating, "The committee believes, on the basis of evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy." The committee recommended to the Justice Department that the case be reopened. To date, the department has declined to do so.

If Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy, I own and am selling the Brooklyn Bridge for the modest price of $19.95.........Returns not accepted.

I recall one occasion when Donald Trump (very well knowing that he blatantly lies) put the blame for 9/11 on Osama Bin Laden... It seems as if you are not allowed to live and work in USA unless you swear on 9/11 official interpretation (which became some kind of a satanic holly grail before which everyone have to kneel and worship it), isn't that so?

Wrong again. I live and work in the USA. 9/11 conspiracists were thick on the ground for years, and I worked with a few. Many seem to have moved on to different things to be entertained by or feel threatened by now, maybe because they got bored, or maybe they realized they would rather hate Muslims, and doubting that Muslims pulled off 9/11 was counterproductive to that. Whatever the reason, not as many are quite so noisy about it any more.

Since you live and work in the USA then you should really watch this video :

Ignorant folk think that such minority opinions as geocentric theory (which is true description of our reality) are the "conspiracy theories" . . .

No, you have that backwards. It's an ignorant minority that think heliocentric theory (which is true description of our reality) is being pushed by a mysterious conspiracy. Rational people think minority opinions like geocentric theorists are merely ignorant, not conspirators; most people who really believe in geocentrism are pretty vocal about it - exactly the opposite of a conspiracy, unless they are secretly heliocentrists trying to look so ignorant that they give geocentrism a bad name. But that makes no sense, because there would be no point since you just have heliocentrists, and heliocentrists that pretend to be geocentrists, so what's the point?

The point is that you have no valid (EXPERIMENTAL) proof in favor of heliocentricity...and on the other hand you have enormous amount of EXPERIMENTAL proofs in favor of geocentricity...

Here is one other very important SMOKING GUN :

And last, but not least : See how youtube (which is a notable terrorist organization) is constantly trying to hush up my channel :

This is just one step before shutting down my channel...

And my crime is?

This is what really lies behind my "crime" :

rvlvr

« Reply #1280 on: September 15, 2019, 05:30:11 AM »
YouTube is shutting your uneducated, low income ass down because you spew toxic filth? But here you are allowed to roam free?

I said something about 8chan and you. Seems it was quite accurate.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 05:33:43 AM by rvlvr »

« Reply #1281 on: September 15, 2019, 05:37:48 AM »

How is that an argument?

What the notoriously corrupt United States federal government is claiming is to have sent men to the moon in 1969, on the VERY FIRST attempt, even though right here on earth Mt. Everest and the South Pole took NUMEROUS tries before success, allegedly accomplishing this amazing feat with 50 YEAR older technology (a cell phone has ONE MILLION times more computing power than ALL of NASA did in 1969), yet 50 YEARS later NASA can now only send astronauts ONE - THOUSANDTH the distance to the moon, even with 5 DECADES more advancements in rockets and computers.

If Toyota claimed they made a car 50 YEARS ago that could travel 50,000 miles on one gallon of gasoline, yet today their best car can only go 50 miles per gallon, or ONE - THOUSANDTH the distance, would not the forgery of the previous claim be incredibly obvious? If it were not for people's pride and emotional attachment to the 50 YEAR OLD unrepeatable moon landing claim, also with only ONE - THOUSANDTH the distance capable 5 DECADES later, they would otherwise easily recognize this equally preposterous claim as the fraud that it sadly is.

The alleged moon landings are the only technological claim in the entire history of the world, such as the first automobile, airplane, or nuclear power, which was not far surpassed in capability 50 YEARS later, much less not even able to be duplicated by any nation on earth 50 YEARS later. The supposed moon landings are also the only time in history that such claimed expensive technology was deliberately destroyed afterwards (175 BILLION DOLLARS worth), only done so to hide the evidence of the fraud.

Seeing how it is IMPOSSIBLE for technology to go BACKWARDS and today NASA can only send astronauts ONE - THOUSANDTH the distance to the moon as was claimed 50 YEARS ago on the VERY FIRST attempt with 5 DECADES OLDER technology, the only remaining conclusion is that the 1969 claim was a federal government lie. It is that simple and that corrupt.

Vladimir Markin, a former spokesman for the government's official Investigative Committee, said the committee had called for an inquiry to find out what happened to the original footage of the first moon landing in 1969 and also lunar rock, brought back to Earth during the several "missions".

He said: "We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artefacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened."

In 2009, NASA said it "erased" the original video recordings of the first moon landing among 200,000 other tapes in order to save money. LOL

It has since said restored copies of the landing had been put together using recordings from news footage at the time. LOL

NASA claims because of restoration work undertaken during this, the recordings' quality is better than the original which is no longer available. LOL

In 2001 David McKay, chief scientist for planetary science and exploration at NASA's Johnson Space Center, said most of the soil and rock removed from the Moon was stored there, but is is unclear where it all is now, 46 years on. LOL

Hurtling 27600 km/h ISS makes one full circle around the earth in just 1 1/2 hours, so after 45 min ISS accomplishes one half of the full circle around the earth, after 22 1/2 min ISS carries out 1/4 circle around the earth, after less than 12 min ISS makes 1/8 circle around the earth. Now, can anyone point me to the video in which ISS pilots show to us (showing off their devine perspective) in one frame how they can cross (flying above) some discernible part of the earth in just 12 min???

ONE SINGLE VIDEO OF THAT KIND??? ANYONE???

In the meantime (while i am waiting to see such a spectacular video), i can show you one other totally spectacular video which proves my point :

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING AS FAKE AS THIS :

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING AS FAKE AS THIS - VIDEO :
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7g9vm0

I looked into why they haven't gone back. Excuses such as "we don't have the technology anymore and safety reasons" but they biggest excuse ... "It's really expensive and NASA doesn't have enough funding". Sooo, I researched how much money has been budgeted for NASA.. from 1958-2018 round $601 billion! In 2017,the budget given is $19.653 billion which $628 million above the original request for the agency in the Obama administration. I have also read their expenditures were only 1/5 or around $101 billion. So why again is money an issue?
 And who in the f loses or "erases" one of the biggest advances in history due to a shortage of film. I have read it was like 700 boxes of the original moon landing . Really??

If some robot like Jesus would walk on the Moon in sandals, wrapped in bed shit and NASA would say that was Jesus,  I am sure millions would believe it.

Watch the video above and learn that NASA are PROVEN fraudsters starting with the fake moon landings and carrying on in their tradition of deceit with the Challenger hoax. Folks its time to realize your loving government has been lying to you about nearly EVERYTHING since long before you were born, heck did you know the U.S. is a corporation- that makes you the slave ( just like you always kinda felt in your gut) - google it, its right there but the sheep are too asleep to even care.
CHALLENGER HOAX :

At 21min 53 sec in this video, a microphone accidentally records an astronaut privately discussing telephoning the CIA to have investigative journalist Bart Sibrel assassinated, something that would not be necessary if Sibrel's discovery of the fraud was not true.

The ‘they haven’t replicated the technology of 50 years ago therefore the moon landings never happened’ argument gets trotted out on a regular basis by you.

There are a number of reasons the US hasn’t been back, they won the race with the USSR, loss of public interest, etc.,

As for why can’t the technology be kept in use or reused. Simple, it’s 50 years old and the infrastructure, techniques and industry which built the vehicles is no longer there.

https://space.stackexchange.com/questions/6281/why-not-build-saturn-vs-again

Not only that, standards, especially safety and specifications, have changed.

But you would have known that if you had thought about it.

In any case, the Indians have landed a probe on the moon recently, so yes current technology is there to get to the moon. So no problem.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1282 on: September 15, 2019, 06:20:36 AM »
YouTube is shutting your uneducated, low income ass down because you spew toxic filth? But here you are allowed to roam free?

I said something about 8chan and you. Seems it was quite accurate.
You said something = 0 validity
Since you like to quote wikipedia, i've got something for your CNN brain :

"The words gullible and credulous are commonly used as synonyms. Goepp & Kay (1984) state that while both words mean "unduly trusting or confiding", gullibility stresses being duped or made a fool of, suggesting a lack of intelligence, whereas credulity stresses uncritically forming beliefs, suggesting a lack of skepticism. Jewell (2006) states the difference is a matter of degree: the gullible are "the easiest to deceive", while the credulous are "a little too quick to believe something, but they usually aren't stupid enough to act on it."

So, since
gullible = "the easiest to deceive"
and
credulous = "a little too quick to believe something, but they usually aren't stupid enough to act on it"
then
it seems to me
that
you
are
very
gullible
person....
unless
you are not....
And if you are not
then
you should read
the following words
once again :

Not only that...Someone publicly (live world broadcast) assassinated 3000 american citizens, and we all know who did it, and all these heliocentrists (Rabinoz, Macarios, Yes, markjo, sokarul, Alpha2Omega, stash, mak3m, rvlrv, magellanclavichord, JerkFace, Themightykabool, Crutchwater, Sunset, Unconvinced, Romp, Heavenly Breeze, NotSoSkeptical etc...) stare at the evidence (irrefutable facts) and pretend that they don't see what they see, or that they are stupid enough not to be able to infer (from these irrefutable facts) the only possible/reasonable conclusion (as to who is behind 9/11 inside job)!!!

Someone publicly assassinated 3000 american citizens, then that someone (CIA, MOSSAD and co.) after orchestrating and carrying out their New Perl Harbour/911 false flag operation (which was an excuse for invading a whole bunch of sovereign countries) went on killing hundreds of thousands (and even millions) innocent civilians across various north african and middle east countries, and they (CIA, MOSSAD and co.) got away with all these attrocities (for the umpteenth time in a row)...And Rabinoz, Macarios, Yes, markjo, sokarul, Alpha2Omega, stash, mak3m, rvlrv, magellanclavichord, JerkFace, Themightykabool, Crutchwater, Sunset, Unconvinced, Romp, Heavenly Breeze, NotSoSkeptical and others are perfectly fine with that : pretending that they don't know what they do know a.k.a. absolving/pardoning perpetrators (CIA, MOSSAD and co.) of all these attrocities...

What are the consequences of refusing to think for ourselves instead of blindly believing everyting we are told? We are stuck in a bad situation which is going to be worse and worse as time goes by :

“Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” -Charles Swindoll
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 06:24:11 AM by cikljamas »

rvlvr

« Reply #1283 on: September 15, 2019, 06:25:50 AM »
I am a Finn. So blame Yle, rather than CNN.

Still, I am quite confident I can name and place more states on the US map than you can, for starters.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1284 on: September 15, 2019, 06:37:04 AM »

Still, I am quite confident I can name and place more states on the US map than you can, for starters.

The United States is a Corporation

Yes, you read the title correctly. We are not living in a country with a government of the people, by the people, for the people, but we are part of a giant Corporation, The United States Corporation, and the President of America is the CEO. We are only the employees. This Corporation, in its turn, is owned by another Corporation, The British Crown.

"Hey, wait a minute! First of all, America is not owned by Great Britain," you may way. "That's what the War of Independence was all about; to free ourselves from British tyranny. We are free from Britain and we have our own Constitution. Our Founding Fathers helped out with that!"

If this is what you think, it is incorrect, and I will tell you why. We have never been free from Britain; the power only changed from overt power to covert power. They gave us an illusion of freedom, and they have succeeded well to keep their little secret. Thus, the Founding Fathers, who most of them were Freemasons, had no intention to give us any freedom. They worked hand in glove with the British Crown all the time, but the only way to establish a "New World" in America was to fool the people and tell them that they were fighting for freedom. This is the plain truth in a nutshell, but now it's time to back up and explain the above a little deeper..

READ MORE : http://freedom-school.com/the-united-states-is-a-corporation.html

« Reply #1285 on: September 15, 2019, 06:42:14 AM »

The United States is a Corporation

Yes, you read the title correctly. We are not living in a country with a government of the people, by the people, for the people, but we are part of a giant Corporation, The United States Corporation, and the President of America is the CEO. We are only the employees. This Corporation, in its turn, is owned by another Corporation, The British Crown.

"Hey, wait a minute! First of all, America is not owned by Great Britain," you may way. "That's what the War of Independence was all about; to free ourselves from British tyranny. We are free from Britain and we have our own Constitution. Our Founding Fathers helped out with that!"

If this is what you think, it is incorrect, and I will tell you why. We have never been free from Britain; the power only changed from overt power to covert power. They gave us an illusion of freedom, and they have succeeded well to keep their little secret. Thus, the Founding Fathers, who most of them were Freemasons, had no intention to give us any freedom. They worked hand in glove with the British Crown all the time, but the only way to establish a "New World" in America was to fool the people and tell them that they were fighting for freedom. This is the plain truth in a nutshell, but now it's time to back up and explain the above a little deeper..

READ MORE : http://freedom-school.com/the-united-states-is-a-corporation.html

So you’re a sovereign citizen as well, that figures.

rvlvr

« Reply #1286 on: September 15, 2019, 06:43:47 AM »
Oh man, thankfully I know enough Americans and I have had the fortune of visiting there enough times to know it is not a homogenous mass of minds.

But there is the ”stereotypical American conspiracy nut”. And you fit the bill.

EDIT: Yes, you really did bring in the reptilians. From your link:

The following section is an excerpt from David Icke's book, The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy [and how to end it] pp. 231-233.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 07:22:07 AM by rvlvr »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1287 on: September 15, 2019, 07:36:11 AM »
Oh man, thankfully I know enough Americans and I have had the fortune of visiting there enough times to know it is not a homogenous mass of minds.

But there is the ”stereotypical American conspiracy nut”. And you fit the bill.

EDIT: Yes, you really did bring in the reptilians. From your link:

The following section is an excerpt from David Icke's book, The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy [and how to end it] pp. 231-233.

You know nothing, boy :

Americans think that their government and legal system is pegged in some way to the Constitution, but it is not. The United States, like Britain and elsewhere, is ruled by commercial law to overcome the checks and balances of common law. It's another monumental fraud. The US court system does not operate under the American Constitution, but under corporate law. It is the law of contracts and you have to make a contract with the Corporation for that law to legally apply to you.

The scam has been set up so that when you register with the 'Federal Government' in any way, by accepting a Social Security Number, driver's license, or any of the other official federal documents, you are, unknowingly, contracting to become an asset-employee of the United States Corporation...Every word, or use of lower/upper case, is making a legal statement. Have you noticed that when you receive correspondence relating to government, law and anything to do with finance, including taxation, your name is always spelt in all upper case, as in BILL JONES?

But your upper case name is not you. It is a corporation/trust set up by the 'government' Corporation through the treasury department at your birth. Every time a child is born a corporation/trust is created using his or her name in all upper case. So BILL JONES is what they call a 'straw man', a corporate, not human, entity. They do it this way because governments are corporations and they operate under commercial law, the law of contracts. The laws passed by governments only apply to corporations and not to living, breathing, flesh and blood, sovereign, free men and women spelt in upper and lower case, or all lower case, as with Bill Jones, or bill jones. The living, breathing sovereign man and woman is subject to common law, not eh commercial law introduced by governments through legislation.

Using commercial law makes it much easier to install an 'elected' dictatorship. Unlike common law, you are not subject to precedents built up over centuries. You simply have to get a majority to vote for a bill in Parliament of Congress, or have the US President sign a document, and the law is imposed. What you also have to do - clearly not difficult - is to keep from the people the knowledge that their name in all upper case is not them. They will then pay you taxes and be subject to your jurisdiction and control in all areas of their lives, by unknowingly standing surety for the corporation - 'BILL JONES' - that they don't even know exists.

All court documents have the person's name in all upper case because under the law of contracts the living, breathing being cannot be tried under corporate law, only a corporate entity can. It is so crazy that Americans pay personal income tax to the government (corporation) via the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) when the law to introduce personal income tax was never passed. Ask anyone from the US government or IRS to produce the law that says Americans must pay income tax on their wages and they will not be able to do it. Many have tried and the law has never been revealed because it doesn't exist...A $50,000 reward was offered by the We The People organization to anyone who could produce the law and IRS agent, Sherry Jackson, thought it would be easy money. She then found out that there was no law and resigned to become a campaigner against this fantastic hoax...

...Yet, when people don't pay taxes, which they do not legally have to pay, the IRS takes their property, puts them in jail, and ever more often sends in the armed goons in the black masks. It's fascism, nothing less...If anyone thinks that without personal income tax there would be no education and other public services - it's not true. They are paid for by state and property taxes, business taxes, sales taxes, fuel tax, booze tax and all the other endless taxation that we pay besides income tax. In fact, personal income tax in the US is roughly the same as the money paid by government to the banks in interest on loans.

rvlvr

« Reply #1288 on: September 15, 2019, 07:51:41 AM »
Just keep it FE vs RE, please.

Or, better yet, have yourself checked in before you cause more harm to people who, for god knows what reason, still might have the strength to stay close to you.

« Reply #1289 on: September 15, 2019, 08:11:26 AM »
Oh boy that escalated quickly.

Admins / moderators - this is about flat earth or about mental problems?