What set the Flat Earth into momentum?

• 4 Replies
?

ALS6

• Not a Flat Earther
What set the Flat Earth into momentum?
« on: January 20, 2020, 09:48:27 PM »
Hi, I am not a flat earther but would like to know what those of you who do believe the Earth is flat think of this. I will not be disrespectful, I just wish to understand your opinion more. So, if the earth is a disk and we are held to it by the momentum of the Earth flying upwards, then what set this into motion?
Also, here is a second question. If the earth is in momentum upwards, creating the illusion of gravity--then why haven't we observably flown right past the sun, the planets, and the stars?

Re: What set the Flat Earth into momentum?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 08:06:15 AM »
Not a flat earther either, but I've wondered about this also. Maybe they all go up with the along with the flat earth?

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 11:38:06 AM »
Perhaps everything in the observable universe is accelerated along with the flat earth.

Everything except me, when I jump into the air.  >:(
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Trabzon
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 12:13:06 AM »
Hi, I am not a flat earther but would like to know what those of you who do believe the Earth is flat think of this. I will not be disrespectful, I just wish to understand your opinion more. So, if the earth is a disk and we are held to it by the momentum of the Earth flying upwards, then what set this into motion?
Also, here is a second question. If the earth is in momentum upwards, creating the illusion of gravity--then why haven't we observably flown right past the sun, the planets, and the stars?

I don't know if there is really anyone in this forum who believes this. This situation, which nobody believes, including those who prepare this content, is defended only by a few people. We often encounter similar questions, but I would like to point out that we do not believe this. as a majority we believe that the world is flat and stable. The information in the wiki is remained from the ancient time likewise before Christ and needs to be corrected.
Quote from: Sunset
I'm having a Rab moment. I don't get the joke.
Quote from: sokarul
Draw us a 1D circle.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 12:48:01 AM »

So, if the earth is a disk and we are held to it by the momentum of the Earth flying upwards, then what set this into motion?

The big bang.
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.