Satellites follow a path around the globe

• 87 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Satellites follow a path around the globe
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2019, 07:00:50 PM »
Your claiming satellites getting observed in a way or other can not been observed by any of our friends, nor a flat earther. Is it they are being visible only to some spesific globalists?

When our friends try to see the satellites then we see nothing but some weird objects.

Of course your friends do not see satellites because they don't even know how to focus their camera! 

A good camera like the Nikon P-900 is completely waste on people like that who don't even bother to learn how to use it.

Quote from: wise
Can you create a video like this and proves your satellites' existance in somewhere?
It would waste my time because you would not believe it anyway! I have already posted videos of the geostationary satellites and you vandalised them!

But you wanted satellite videos:

Nikon P900 Captures ISS Lunar Transit by Reds Rhetoric

ISS through telescope by Trackingstation1

3 satellites & the ISS filmed - just a drone? by daniella' S

Watching Satellites, Shooting Stars & Planes with Gen 3 Night Vison

- July 10, 2016 by Rob Freeman - Atmospheric Anomalies

How to See Satellites!!! by antiprotons

Capturing the ISS (International Space Station) through my Telescope

by J.W.Astronomy

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2019, 07:34:16 PM »
Weather satellite imagery is easily verifiable by looking up in the sky.  You can see when clouds are about to clear out on those inages taken from orbit. Those satellites have to follow orbital mechanics or they would crash into the Earth.  They barely have enough fuel to make minor course corrections, let alone power to stay aloft.

Yeah, and they also launched rockets almost  700 miles above today's ISS and set satellites with balloons near 1000 miles up. They inflated the balloon in the vacuum of space, OPPS, no vacuum. 

Here is a 1960s broadcast about this amazing technology. 

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 07:40:22 PM by Plat Terra »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2019, 07:42:02 PM »
Weather satellite imagery is easily verifiable by looking up in the sky.  You can see when clouds are about to clear out on those inages taken from orbit. Those satellites have to follow orbital mechanics or they would crash into the Earth.  They barely have enough fuel to make minor course corrections, let alone power to stay aloft.

Yeah, and they also launched rockets almost  700 miles above today's ISS and set satellites with balloons near 1000 miles up. They inflated the balloon in the vacuum of space. 

What's the problem with filling a balloon-like structure with gas 1000 miles up to create a surface to bounce radio comms off of it?  What in physics would prevent such a thing to occur?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2019, 09:38:52 PM »

Yeah, and they also launched rockets almost 700 miles above today's ISS
What's this "launched rockets almost 700 miles above today's ISS"?
The weather satellites, direct broadcast TV Satellites and all other geosynchronous satellites are about 22,000 above the ISS.
But the first US satellite, Explorer 1, had an elliptical orbit 222 miles to 1,580 mi high - far above the ISS.

Quote from: Plat Terra
and set satellites with balloons near 1000 miles up. They inflated the balloon in the vacuum of space, OPPS, no vacuum. 
Why is that any evidence of "no vacuum"? It was one of the Echo satellites and not held aloft by buoyancy but by orbiting.
Read up on it in: 1st Communication Satellite: A Giant Space Balloon 50 Years Ago.

Quote from: Plat Terra

And you believe the rubbish in that "Nasa No vacuum in space , balloons can go up to 1000 miles , Project Echo" video?
Why couldn’t a very strong balloon be inflated in a vacuum?

Open minded people who can't understand something research it and learn what they can.
Whereas closed-minded ignoramuses simply ridicule what their small minds can't understand - sees to fit QNFee to a T!

I fail to see why the Echo satellites could not be genuine.
They did, I believe, have initial problems with overinflation due to traces of moisture inside before launch.

You really have little understanding this sort of thing do you?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2019, 01:03:58 AM »
Your claiming satellites getting observed in a way or other can not been observed by any of our friends, nor a flat earther. Is it they are being visible only to some spesific globalists?

When our friends try to see the satellites then we see nothing but some weird objects.

Of course your friends do not see satellites because they don't even know how to focus their camera! 

A good camera like the Nikon P-900 is completely waste on people like that who don't even bother to learn how to use it.

Can you create a video like this and proves your satellites' existance in somewhere?
It would waste my time because you would not believe it anyway! I have already posted videos of the geostationary satellites and you vandalised them!

by J.W.Astronomy

Stop to use special effects on posts! It disturbs the reading quality!  >:(

It is a clear fake image seems like a tie fighter on an amiga game not the ISS something.

Clear cgi. There isn't any zoom in zoom out shows where the observer it. Believing it requires to more poor, I am not, sorry. Try it to convince the globalists, they can be fooled easy.

You do know the iss is the size of a football field and the satellites are the size of a fridge. The objects in that pic look almost like Saturn v debris. So, not convincing at all. Fake.

Those are not satellites god damn it!  Where is your evidence of them being satellites? So, all the bright objects in the sky are satellites, right? What do you think of us, a bunch of fools?

So animated. lol Reminds me of my geology teacher. Lots of arm waving while talking about rocks. Where is the satellite? This man is just doing propaganda from first minute to the end video. Are you joke? Where are the satellites on video?

The right side shows a tie fighter on amiga game representing the ISS but we don't see it in video at all. Fake.

All debunked.

Since you have only fake, ISS videos so you have admitted you have not a real satellite footage. Inother say you have admitted them being not exist.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2019, 01:31:50 AM »
It is a clear fake
Clear cgi.
not convincing at all. Fake.
Those are not satellites god damn it!
So animated. lol
Fake.
See, why ask for videos when you just dismiss them all as fake without any rational justification?

And no your ridiculous comparisons where you say it seems like something is not showing it to be fake.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2019, 03:53:48 AM »

Stop to use special effects on posts! It disturbs the reading quality!  >:(
What are you raving about? What is wrong with two little videos in the one row?

It is a clear fake image seems like a tie fighter on an amiga game not the ISS something.
Rubbish! That is what the ISS looks like from underneath!
It's a genuine video. If you don't recognize reality,  tough!

Clear cgi. There isn't any zoom in zoom out shows where the observer it. Believing it requires to more poor, I am not, sorry. Try it to convince the globalists, they can be fooled easy.
Why ever should there be any "zoom in zoom out shows where the observer it"?
But it's a genuine video by someone who know how to use a camera!  If you don't like reality,  tough!
Wise, you don't know what you are talk about!

You do know the iss is the size of a football field and the satellites are the size of a fridge. The objects in that pic look almost like Saturn v debris. So, not convincing at all. Fake.
Incorrect! It's a genuine video. If you don't recognize reality,  tough!

Those are not satellites god damn it!  Where is your evidence of them being satellites? So, all the bright objects in the sky are satellites, right? What do you think of us, a bunch of fools?
Incorrect! It's a genuine video. If you don't recognize reality,  tough!
No, all the bright objects in the sky are not satellites but the video tells you which is a plane and which is a satellite etc.

So animated. lol Reminds me of my geology teacher. Lots of arm waving while talking about rocks. Where is the satellite? This man is just doing propaganda from first minute to the end video. Are you joke? Where are the satellites on video?
In other words you know nothing about photography, nothing about telescopes and nothing about satellites. OK, got that!

The right side shows a tie fighter on amiga game representing the ISS but we don't see it in video at all. Fake.
Rubbish! You don't know what you are talking about so you just make up stories!

All debunked.
Incorrect! None have been debunked!

Since you have only fake, ISS videos so you have admitted you have not a real satellite footage. Inother say you have admitted them being not exist.
All I have admitted is thst you don't know genuine satellite videos what you see them.

Remember this?
And I replied: "It would waste my time because you would not believe it anyway! I have already posted videos of the geostationary satellites and you vandalised them!"

Well, you have proven me correct! I posted 6 genuine videos showing the ISS and other satellites and as I said you didn't believe them.

« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2019, 04:28:46 AM »
Common wise, you dismiss every video evidence, every photo evidence...how can these people get facts into your brain (supposed something like this exists)? And yet, you post a picture from tv/radio stations as "proof" for ground stations and that satellites don`t exist. Seriously, how long will you keep up with that bullshit?

Are YOU even real? Or are you a bot? Guess we can`t prove that cause even if you would send a picture it would be fake, correct?

Conclusion: wise is debunked!

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2019, 09:17:33 AM »
I can’t believe people still defend a NASA led fantasy.

Above 120 miles (200 km) above sea level, temperatures in the thermosphere can vary between 600° and 2000°C (1100 and 3600°F). The actual temperature range is highly dependent on solar activity.

Vacuum no vacuum,  it was a lie to make people believe in space.

The satellite was a magnesium container and has a melting point of 650°F

The balloon was 0.5 thick and made of Mylar and has a melting point of 482°F

When the direct sun rays hits the satellite (1000 miles up) it is going to start melting and the gas in the balloon is going to expand until it pops.

They probable hung it off the balloon a few miles up. Balloon satellites is nothing new and are used all the time. They were setting the stage of “faking space” so they could get more money off suckers. Please see the following video about the history of faking space.

The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2019, 09:36:13 AM »

Above 120 miles (200 km) above sea level, temperatures in the thermosphere can vary between 600° and 2000°C (1100 and 3600°F). The actual temperature range is highly dependent on solar activity.

When the direct sun rays hits the satellite (1000 miles up) it is going to start melting and the gas in the balloon is going to expand until it pops.

They probable hung it off the balloon a few miles up. Balloon satellites is nothing new and are used all the time. They were setting the stage of “faking space” so they could get more money off suckers. Please see the following video about the history of faking space.

Firstly Its, not NASA led. It was the USSR if you care to remember who was the first nation to put a satellite into orbit and the first to put a man into space.
NASA are only one of many space agencies.
How do you know what the temperatures are at the elevations you mentioned, have you personally measured them?
Though your understanding of how temperatures work at those elevations is somewhat lacking.

As is normally the case, what you say bears no relation to the truth, but then what's that got to do with it when you have a belief to protect.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2019, 11:29:15 AM »

Where is your knowledge of any of the above coming from? How would a flat earther know:

"Above 120 miles (200 km) above sea level, temperatures in the thermosphere can vary between 600° and 2000°C (1100 and 3600°F). The actual temperature range is highly dependent on solar activity."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2019, 01:37:39 PM »

Where is your knowledge of any of the above coming from? How would a flat earther know:

"Above 120 miles (200 km) above sea level, temperatures in the thermosphere can vary between 600° and 2000°C (1100 and 3600°F). The actual temperature range is highly dependent on solar activity."

And how do you a globalist know?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2019, 01:41:33 PM »
Rubbish!

Rubbishinoz is you are.

Rubbish!

Rubbish is actual your name.

Incorrect!

Your life is incorrect!

Rubbish!

Rubbish is calling your name with another type.

Do you have any other bullshit other than insults?

All your videos are debunked! And now, you have started to insulting with support of an angry globularist so called flat earth management team! Why? Because you are trying to provocation in your little brain, aren't you? When will you start to give up dishonesty?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »

I never said I do know. Just curious as to how a flat earther who doesn't believe space flight is possible would know what the temperature ranges are 1000 miles above the earth. Where is that information coming from?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2019, 01:45:11 PM »

I never said I do know. Just curious as to how a flat earther who doesn't believe space flight is possible would know what the temperature ranges are 1000 miles above the earth. Where is that information coming from?

You have not answered my question. How do you (you can take it as not you but globalists) know it?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2019, 01:53:14 PM »

You have not answered my question. How do you (you can take it as not you but globalists) know it?

I didn't say I do know it. But I could use globalist technology to find out. But that's not the issue. The issue is: What sort of technology does a flat earther who doesn't believe in space travel use to determine the temperature ranges in space?

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2019, 02:03:18 PM »
@Wize It's funny you have the nerve to lecture people about honesty when you are constantly lying. To me the most funny lie from you was the videos of the moon you posted, pretending it was the sun. You don't seem to realise you have no credibility whatsoever, even amongst your peers.
@Stash It seems pretty obvious FE see no problem in using data from NASA or any space agency if it fits there agenda.
You can't fix FE.

JackBlack

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2019, 03:51:00 PM »
They don't, as there is no NASA led fantasy. Just rejection of reality by those who want to pretend NASA is lying to everyone.

Above 120 miles (200 km) above sea level, temperatures in the thermosphere
Are completely irrelevant due to the negligible thermal mass of the thermosphere.

Again, as a comparison, if you were to put your hand in a pot of 90 degree C water it would scald you, even if it was only in there quit briefly.
But put it in an oven at 200 C, and it can stay there for a short time without getting burnt at all.

That is because the water has a lot of thermal mass and can quickly transfer it to your hand.
But the air in the oven has very little thermal mass and cannot quickly transfer it to your hand.
Now project that by scaling it an additional many orders of magnitude down to account for the near 0 pressure in the thermosphere.

What is important is managing the radiation.

When the direct sun rays hits the satellite (1000 miles up) it is going to start melting
Why?

mightyfletch

• 14yr Meteorologist...because the Earth is round.
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2019, 04:09:14 PM »

I know because I operate satellites that orbit the globe.  It's part of my job.
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, no, it's a plane, no, it's the International Space Station!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2019, 12:35:52 PM »

I'm sure you do. Do you have a real proof other than  your job?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

mightyfletch

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2019, 12:42:59 PM »

I'm sure you do. Do you have a real proof other than  your job?

Those satellites have temperature sensors on them.  They read ranges between -250 ˚C and 300 ˚C.

What device have you used to measure temperatures in space?
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, no, it's a plane, no, it's the International Space Station!

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2019, 03:42:40 PM »
With the use of satellite data being used for everything from GPS, surveying, weather forecasting to even things like archeology
 https://www.globalxplorer.org/about
Is it not about time for flat earth believers to re-think their position on this subject. With around 8000 satellites having been launched and 5000 give or take currently in orbit launched from over 31 facilities involving over 50 countries, with more being launched on almost a weekly basis, so much so that each launch receives very little if any news coverage. Last week for example very little was made here in the west of India’s moon mission Chandrayaan-2 that will arrive in lunar orbit in early Sept and set to make a landing soon afterwards.
Labelling all space related activity as being part of a greater conspiracy does not look at all credible.

mightyfletch

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2019, 10:01:05 PM »
With the use of satellite data being used for everything from GPS, surveying, weather forecasting to even things like archeology
Is it not about time for flat earth believers to re-think their position on this subject. With around 8000 satellites having been launched and 5000 give or take currently in orbit launched from over 31 facilities involving over 50 countries, with more being launched on almost a weekly basis, so much so that each launch receives very little if any news coverage. Last week for example very little was made here in the west of India’s moon mission Chandrayaan-2 that will arrive in lunar orbit in early Sept and set to make a landing soon afterwards.
Labelling all space related activity as being part of a greater conspiracy does not look at all credible.

Additionally, Space-X is planning on launching almost 12,000 cubesats, so you can access broadband connections almost at any point on the globe.  They'll be in Low-Earth Orbit at 340km, 550km, and 1,150km for their Starlink program. 

Next week, I'm going to track the International Space Station with their app, and take a picture of it as it flies by. 

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2019, 12:31:15 AM »
Satellites don`t exist, otherwise they would show us this picture which makes completely sense  ::) :

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2019, 02:20:40 AM »

Additionally, Space-X is planning on launching almost 12,000 cubesats, so you can access broadband connections almost at any point on the globe.  They'll be in Low-Earth Orbit at 340km, 550km, and 1,150km for their Starlink program. 

Next week, I'm going to track the International Space Station with their app, and take a picture of it as it flies by.

If that is your plan you may wish to read this:-
https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/tutorials/how-to-easily-photograph-the-international-space-station

It’s not as easy to get a good shot as one would imagine. I’m not sure about your photographic expertise, but tripod, wide angle lens at f4, low ISO and 60 second exposure or so is a good starting point to get a nice trail. I would shoot some trial shots at your chosen location, and for the composition try and include some ground features, buildings, trees etc. Planning is all for this kind of shot. Trying to shoot the ISS with a telephoto requires a bit more skill and careful planning and positioning, but it can be done for sure.
https://petapixel.com/2017/11/06/photographed-iss-crossing-full-moon/
Good luck.

mightyfletch

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2019, 08:52:00 AM »

If that is your plan you may wish to read this:-
https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/tutorials/how-to-easily-photograph-the-international-space-station

It’s not as easy to get a good shot as one would imagine. I’m not sure about your photographic expertise, but tripod, wide angle lens at f4, low ISO and 60 second exposure or so is a good starting point to get a nice trail. I would shoot some trial shots at your chosen location, and for the composition try and include some ground features, buildings, trees etc. Planning is all for this kind of shot. Trying to shoot the ISS with a telephoto requires a bit more skill and careful planning and positioning, but it can be done for sure.
https://petapixel.com/2017/11/06/photographed-iss-crossing-full-moon/
Good luck.

Yeah, hopefully we're not clouded over either.

My Avatar picture is a shot of the space shuttle Discovery meeting up with the ISS as seen from the ground.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 08:53:40 AM by mightyfletch »

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2019, 06:27:42 AM »
Satellites don`t exist, otherwise they would show us this picture which makes completely sense  ::) :

So you say. Why not do a small experiment, download a satellite tracker app on to your phone, see when the next satellite is due in your neighbourhood and just look up. You have nothing to loose apart from your belief that satellites don’t exist.

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2019, 09:33:48 AM »
What ever you do... dont go to the Himawari 8 website...

Stay away... it is dangerous!!!

It is everything they say cant be done!!!
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac