Down

• 34 Replies

Macarios

Re: Down
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 07:47:09 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/everything-you-thought-you-knew-about-gravity-is-wrong/2019/08/01/627f3696-a723-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html?

You expect FE to have explanations for some downwards "force" but RE scientists don't know what it is either.

GE knows WHERE the "down" is.

Verticals aren't parallel.
They are distributed radially around the Earth and all intersect in the Earth's center.
Around the Earth they look like dandelion seed.

Two verticals 1852 meters apart are tilted away from each other for one arc minute.
That's why Nautical Mile was defined to be that long in the first place.
To make it easier for navigators.
Two verticals tilted by one degree away from each other are 60 nautical miles apart.

Everything falls towards the Earth's core, not somewhere arbitrary in Space.

I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2019, 09:24:42 PM »
Perhaps there would be more of a community trying to work together to resolve some of the inconsistencies if you and JackBlack weren't constantly trying to shut down conversations with every post you guys make.
How is asking those like Plat Terra to explain the reason for their claims (just memes in his case) "trying to shut down conversations"?

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2019, 05:36:30 AM »
How is asking those like Plat Terra to explain the reason for their claims (just memes in his case) "trying to shut down conversations"?

A) You aren't asking Plat Terra. He's not here.

B) Look at you being dishonest in your presentation again and intentionally omitting the party where I already addressed the get thing you are asking about.
The fact that I chose to answer, and provided a perfectly acceptable FE answer, doesn't mean I need to go instruct someone else that has not said word one in this thread to believe something. How is this the reality you operate in? Why must you insist on trying to move the goal posts constantly? It's really something to watch. Perhaps there would be more of a community trying to work together to resolve some of the inconsistencies if you and JackBlack weren't constantly trying to shut down conversations with every post you guys make.
Come play a game of Werepenguin Two-Night Stand!

https://werepenguin.space/index.php?topic=57.0

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2019, 05:48:06 AM »

How am I supposed to know that Plat Terra is not here?
But other flat earthers, including John Davis, use that same "down" argument, as I so amply demonstrated.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2019, 05:59:16 AM »

How am I supposed to know that Plat Terra is not here?
You could read the thread. It's pretty obvious he hasn't posted in it. And regardless, you instructed ME to go tell him to think a certain way. So again, you weren't talking to Plat Terra.

It's truly amazing how much you complain about others interacting with you dishonestly, while being entirely dishonest yourself over silly things like this.
Come play a game of Werepenguin Two-Night Stand!

https://werepenguin.space/index.php?topic=57.0