• 96 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Storming Area 51
« on: July 15, 2019, 03:26:16 PM »
WHO'S GOING?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Re: Storming Area 51
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 05:46:48 PM »
The US Air Force is not amused.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

faded mike

• new world tattoo drill scar + I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 06:49:06 PM »
I can't believe this! I hope they really do, and i'd love to be there, but it's a bit of a bike ride for me from edmonton. I just hope dolphins with lazers in mec suits don't pop out. Either way, a worthy cause imho.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 07:12:00 PM »
Had a friends years ago who was super into the whole groom lake thing. He went there to a very remote middle of nowhere high desert side of it and started hiking just past the ominous 'keep out' signs. He got about 50 yards and about a 1/4 of a mile up ahead on what was a an empty ridge a second previously, two all black SUV/Jeep type vehicles suddenly appeared. 2 People from each vehicle got out. My friend took out his binocs and trained his sight on the ridge. No markings on the vehicles. The people standing there were dressed in all black fatigues of sorts with rifles of some kind across their torsos and one of the people was looking at him through their binocs.

My friend left, hiked back to his car and drove away on some dirt road and never went back there. He had no idea how they picked up on his presence so quickly. But that was the early 90's, I can't imagine what kind of surveillance/security systems they have now. Dolphins with lasers in mech suits probably isn't so farfetched.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:31:16 PM by Stash »
We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 07:20:33 PM »
It's too hot.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 07:34:14 PM »
It's already storming where I'm at. Pass.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Lorddave

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 10:59:51 PM »
Pretty sure Area 51 has been decomissioned.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2019, 11:05:03 PM »
that's what they want you to believe

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Waiting for God's Apologize
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2019, 11:19:33 PM »
If the America owned by Americans, this includes the area51. if it belongs to a foreign force, the people should occupy it and add it to usa. there is nothing more natural than that.
All these people are dead.

No ways remained us but counterattack as a self defence.

The destruction process of globalists has started legally

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2019, 11:26:27 PM »
Pretty sure Area 51 has been decomissioned.

Lorddave

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 01:24:44 AM »
Apparently I was wrong.  Area 51 is part of a larger area of weapons and tactics testing.  So its still in use.

If the America owned by Americans, this includes the area51. if it belongs to a foreign force, the people should occupy it and add it to usa. there is nothing more natural than that.
By that logic, anyone should be able to walk anywhere in the white house, capital building, police stations, army bases, etc...

Its a terrible idea that removes security for the sake of the public running around places they have no business being.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Empathiser
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 04:08:25 AM »

Donít do it Spacey!
A massacre of a flash-mob would do wonders for Trumps cause, all them good old boys whooping and cracking beers as military America flexes its muscle against the privileged whining tech generation, they would EMP your phones so it wasnít beamed around the world, your machine gunned corpse would be bulldozed into some empty silo, and Trump would bemoan the loss of a few unfortunates who despite the warning wandered in to a mine field, the true numbers becoming fake-news before your body stiffened and your parents, friends and relatives labelled liars of a most un-American kind and politely asked to leave.
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Life is meaningless and everything dies.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2019, 04:31:58 AM »

Donít do it Spacey!
A massacre of a flash-mob would do wonders for Trumps cause, all them good old boys whooping and cracking beers as military America flexes its muscle against the privileged whining tech generation, they would EMP your phones so it wasnít beamed around the world, your machine gunned corpse would be bulldozed into some empty silo, and Trump would bemoan the loss of a few unfortunates who despite the warning wandered in to a mine field, the true numbers becoming fake-news before your body stiffened and your parents, friends and relatives labelled liars of a most un-American kind and politely asked to leave.
Why waste good bodies?  Feed them to the aliens that aren't there.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 04:42:58 AM »
The military wants people that may be considering participating in this flash mob to know that they have guns. Which is just a casual way of saying they are gonna shoot you.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 05:11:34 AM »
Area 51 is just a cover-up for the existence of Area 52.

faded mike

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 05:17:25 AM »
I heard AUTEC is the new area 51, but all prolly have trains. Did anybody else here this?
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 05:58:21 AM »
Apparently I was wrong.  Area 51 is part of a larger area of weapons and tactics testing.  So its still in use.

By that logic, anyone should be able to walk anywhere in the white house, capital building, police stations, army bases, etc...

Its a terrible idea that removes security for the sake of the public running around places they have no business being.

we're not talking about a building here. or this is not a strategic facility for defense purposes. There is no airbase or air defense system here. it has no strategic and military significance legally. therefore it is no different from other American soil and the entrance is free.

it does not mean anything to write "forbidden" on its door, it must have a plausible justification. there is no such thing as "if there was an ufo possiblity then entering that distric is forbid" in USA laws.

this country was founded by war,  established by people killed for it. now someone cannot declare "independence" somewhere; because they want to hide anything. they are about 340 years late to declare a special region.

The current situation reminds me of the people who invaded the air defence facility against the coup in Turkey. On July 15, a part of the army's feto member wanted to make a coup. and then the people occupied some of the army's facilities.

because the real power is not government, not the army, it is the people themselves. the army or the powers are the depositors. From time to time we need to remind the administrators, who is the real owner of the country! if a "drug poison search" is carried out under the name ufo research, and if terrorism support is being carried out, it is true that people "temporarily reclaim their place" to ensure this. area 51 also belongs to the public like all other places and has no strategic importance "LEGALLY" preventing it from being occupied.

faded mike

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 06:43:32 AM »
Everyone should bring an orgonite resin pyramid and bary the area51.

(I have negligible  undersatnding of the science behind this)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 06:51:03 AM by faded mike »
           -them

I am not a druggy

Lorddave

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2019, 06:45:27 AM »

we're not talking about a building here. or this is not a strategic facility for defense purposes. There is no airbase or air defense system here. it has no strategic and military significance legally. therefore it is no different from other American soil and the entrance is free.

it does not mean anything to write "forbidden" on its door, it must have a plausible justification. there is no such thing as "if there was an ufo possiblity then entering that distric is forbid" in USA laws.

this country was founded by war,  established by people killed for it. now someone cannot declare "independence" somewhere; because they want to hide anything. they are about 340 years late to declare a special region.

The current situation reminds me of the people who invaded the air defence facility against the coup in Turkey. On July 15, a part of the army's feto member wanted to make a coup. and then the people occupied some of the army's facilities.

because the real power is not government, not the army, it is the people themselves. the army or the powers are the depositors. From time to time we need to remind the administrators, who is the real owner of the country! if a "drug poison search" is carried out under the name ufo research, and if terrorism support is being carried out, it is true that people "temporarily reclaim their place" to ensure this. area 51 also belongs to the public like all other places and has no strategic importance "LEGALLY" preventing it from being occupied.

Uhhh.... Experimental weapons testing?
Also, there are buildings there.

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 12:30:55 PM »

Arial image of Groom Lake (aka Area 51) part of the much larger Nevada Testing Range which also includes Area 2, Area 5, Area 11, Area 12, Area 25, Area 27, Area 52:

We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 01:12:11 PM »
If you don't storm Area 51, you're all dead to me.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2019, 01:13:57 PM »
Actually they are both cover-ups for the existence of Area 51.5.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2019, 01:19:08 PM »

Arial image of Groom Lake (aka Area 51) part of the much larger Nevada Testing Range which also includes Area 2, Area 5, Area 11, Area 12, Area 25, Area 27, Area 52:

Photo doesn't seem. the test zone should be open to the public at times not tested. The test zone cannot be stay within the country because there is a risk of radioactive fallout. it should be open to the public if there is no risk of fallout, and outside the country if there is a risk. A place within the country can not be declared permanently test zone. This country belongs to the Americans, not the testers.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Empathiser
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2019, 02:33:01 PM »
Actually they are both cover-ups for the existence of Area 51.5.

Penguin research facility. That lake in the picture is all ice.
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2019, 02:58:28 PM »
I'm almost there.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2019, 03:14:35 PM »
I'm almost there.

You are our hero! God bless you! Get Soul of Saint Joshua help you.

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2019, 04:59:11 AM »
I would go, but I have a prior appointment.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 05:37:43 AM »
to protect our president, at least three more members must go. Americans who do not go are traitors, net.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 05:53:54 AM »
to protect our president, at least three more members must go. Americans who do not go are traitors, net.

Does it count if I'm there but as an employee?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget