Emergency Plane Landings

• 54 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Emergency Plane Landings
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2019, 01:21:42 PM »
But real airlines like New Zealand Airlines, LATAM Airlines and QANTAS know that the earth is not flat and fly close to Antarctica so cannot use Anchorage.

Being real airlines do not make this so called path magically true. They are literally do not fly close to Antarctica at all, in any way. There is only a center and Anchorage is close to it, like jackblack agreed.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2019, 01:25:32 PM »
Inother say, you have accepted Alaska's being a centered point, right?
In the general scheme of Earth, NO! Alaska is not the centre.

In a way or other, you have agreed it:

This makes Alaska a quite reasonable location.

But Op was saying opposite of it:

During emergencies planes will land at the nearest airport or landing strip. The problem is that on a FE map, the emergency landings are way further away than on a RE map.

It is clear that the Anchorage is the center according to FE map, and now, you have agreed its a logical point.

So we have a common point that both FE and RE model accept Alaska's being a logical emergency landing place for aircrafts, oppositely the OP, right? Now the time is you deny yourself and deny my suggestion, not since its being wrong but supporting the FE.  :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2019, 04:27:09 PM »
Australia, Argentine and Chile. And the most important thing, Alaska isn't as bigger as shown in the map, as you know.
I don't see how this addresses the question at all.

Being real airlines do not make this so called path magically true.
No, the fact that they offer these flights and actually fly them with plenty of people makes them true.
The fact they show your map is wrong doesn't magically make them frauds.

There is only a center and Anchorage is close to it, like jackblack agreed.
In a way or other, you have agreed it:
Stop lying. I never agreed to such garbage.

So we have a common point that both FE and RE model accept Alaska's being a logical emergency landing place for aircrafts, oppositely the OP, right?
For some flights, not all.
Pointing out a small subset of cases doesn't help you.
That doesn't address the OP's claim.
Both RE and FE would show Alaska is a reasonable location for those flights to stop.
This doesn't support a FE at all.
Any point where FE and RE agree does not show FE is correct or RE is correct.
It shows that those data can't distinguish between a RE and FE.

But there are plenty of others flights. Flights where RE and FE differ, where they would indicate the correct result.
These data are capable of supporting a RE or FE.

Note: because there are lots of images, I am just posting the link.
And no, you not being able to see the image isn't an excuse as you can go and check it yourself.

For example, consider this flight:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-12/air-canada-to-sydney-lands-in-hawaii-after-turbulence/11302420
You have a flight leaving Vancouver and heading to Sydney.
Where should that stop?
Well lets look at a model of the real Earth shall we?
https://i.imgur.com/obsZqy4.png
Hawaii is pretty close.
Other than tiny islands, it is basically the only thing that is close to the flight path.

What does a FE show?
Well, I'll be nice and use your "map".
https://i.imgur.com/io0HgLa.png
Now you have airports in Japan or Russia being better.

But it is close.

What about others?
How about this one:
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/emirates-a380-forced-to-land-in-perth-due-to-medical-emergency-ng-b88599056z
Dubai to Sydney stopping at Perth?
RE:
https://i.imgur.com/auHcvut.png
It isn't great, but it is one of the best options.
FE:
https://i.imgur.com/XvwA6GC.png
Perth is now no where near the route. You would need to go quite close to some other airport to get near Perth.

So it appears the OP is correct.
Emergency landing locations don't make sense on a FE, but do on a RE.

?

frenat

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 04:55:07 PM »
Hence the biggest city in Alaska is Anchorage; This is both the place of emergency landing of airplanes and the city has cargo centers more than similar cities. benefits of being close to the center of the world. if you look at intercontinental cargo companies, you'll see that most of them are transferring in anchorage. This is the clearinghouse. The product from Asia first comes to anchorage and then goes to South America. The product from South America comes to Anchorage first, then goes to Europe or Asia. Since, there is number of pilots in Anchorage more than other places in USA.
You claim that, "The product from South America comes to Anchorage first".

Please provide some evidence for this claim.

Is it my only claim? You are writing this for you want to make more blabbing.

Yes, it's your claim that "The product from South America comes to Anchorage first, then goes to Europe or Asia."
All I was asking was for you to "provide some evidence for this claim". Why is that so hard?

Unless, of course, you have no evidence!

You know I have, just you are trying to provocate me. I've examined all the airports know which aircrafts come and goes. I will show evidences and you will deny them like everytime you do. And you will continue to blabbing.

Why can not you say anything about Why the number of pilots in Anchorage being more than Houston? Because?
Why is the explanation that they have more small planes, and hence more pilots, because many areas of the state can only be reached by plane not adequate?
Australia, Argentine and Chile. And the most important thing, Alaska isn't as bigger as shown in the map, as you know.
Australia has roads connecting pretty much everything.  Alaska does not. Argentina and Chile are also more connected. You're not addressing the subject and ignoring the fact that many rural areas of Alaska can only be reached by plane.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 05:32:59 PM »
But real airlines like New Zealand Airlines, LATAM Airlines and QANTAS know that the earth is not flat and fly close to Antarctica so cannot use Anchorage.
But the fact that real airlines, like South African Airlines, fly non-stop from Johannesburg to Perth does prove that Anchorage can't be a central hub for the whole world.

And the fact that LATAM Airlines flies non-stop from Auckland, New Zealand, to Santiago, Chile, is another example!

Quote from: wise
They are literally do not fly close to Antarctica at all, in any way. There is only a center and Anchorage is close to it, like jackblack agreed.
Both fly south towards Antarctica before heading north again showing once again that you know nothing about flight in the Southern Hemisphere!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2019, 05:39:31 PM »
For US domestic flight diversions, checking for today, out of the 40 listed, none were diverted to Anchorage:

https://flightaware.com/live/diversions.rvt?;offset=40;order=actualdeparturetime;sort=DESC

So strange we're even having a conversation about Anchorage, Alaska being the main diversion hub for the entire planet. Mystifying.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2019, 03:38:53 AM »
But the fact that real airlines, like South African Airlines, ...
(BS)...

These pathes are not real, as both you and I know it. Your constantly claiming same baseless BS by depending on some black listed aircraft companie's lying does not magically make those pathes real. Where is video evidence prove those pathes real? Absent, you know. Absent does not need evidence. Now, stop to baloney. Grow up.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2019, 04:45:38 AM »
(BS)...

These pathes are not real, as both you and I know it. Your constantly claiming same baseless BS by depending on some black listed aircraft companie's lying does not magically make those pathes real. Where is video evidence prove those pathes real? Absent, you know. Absent does not need evidence. Now, stop to baloney. Grow up.
Stop talking nonsense! Just because you say they are not real means nothing at all!

South African Airlines is a real airline and its SA280 route flies non-stop from Johannesburg to Perth and you cannot prove that it doesn't!

You have proven many times that you know nothing about the Southern Hemisphere.

None of those are "black listed aircraft companie's" because South Africa Airlines, QANTAS, Air New Zealand and LATAM Airlines are all quite well respected.

And whether you like it or not,
     QANTAS flies non-stop from Sydney to Johannesburg (QFA 63) and non-stop from Johannesburg to Sydney (QFA 64),
     QANTAS flies non-stop from Sydney to Santiago (QFA 27) and non-stop from Santiago to Sydney (QFA 28) and
     LATAM Airlines flies non-stop from Auckland (NZ) to Santiago (Chile) and from Santiago (Chile) to Auckland (NZ).
And if you claim otherwise YOU are wrong!

If you claim that any of these are "black listed aircraft companie's" it just proves once again that your evidence is meaningless.
Now stop being so foolish and present real evidence for your claims, not pure fabrications as you continually do now!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2019, 07:00:04 AM »
(BS)...

Stop talking nonsense! Just because you say they are not real means nothing at all!

South African Airlines is a real airline and its SA280 route flies non-stop from Johannesburg to Perth and you cannot prove that it doesn't!

All airlines real. Problem here, some paths of some airlines are not real. I can't prove it doesn't because it is absent. I can't prove anything is already absent. Because absense do not need to get proved. You the who has to prove its existance. All the evidences show you're a liar and lying about routes in southern hemiplane. You have many claims of impossible routes and your only saying blabbing, but never a full time video. Because you haven't enough money to buy a video camera. Neither you, nor 5 million Qantas passengers. Hell, yeah!  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2019, 11:41:35 AM »
(BS)...

All airlines real. Problem here, some paths of some airlines are not real. I can't prove it doesn't because it is absent. I can't prove anything is already absent. Because absense do not need to get proved. You the who has to prove its existance. All the evidences show you're a liar and lying about routes in southern hemiplane. You have many claims of impossible routes and your only saying blabbing, but never a full time video. Because you haven't enough money to buy a video camera. Neither you, nor 5 million Qantas passengers. Hell, yeah!  ;D

What is this "Black List" of aircraft companie's you speak of? Is it an FAA thing? Whose list is it? And what's the criteria for being on the list and who makes the determination that a company should be on the list? What happens to a company after they are put on this "Black List"? Are there some sort of penalties/sanctions?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2019, 12:44:16 PM »
Do I have to answer? What happens if I deny to answer your questions?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2019, 05:23:41 PM »
You are admitting that you do not have an answer.

Therefore we can assume that you admit that your map could easily be quite wrong in the Southern Hemisphere.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2019, 05:52:57 PM »

Of course you don't have to answer. The result of which is that I will assume you don't have an answer. And then I will go on to try and find out what this "black list" of airline companies is, who maintains it and what the penalties are for being on it and then report back here and save for posterity my findings for all in the present and future to read and digest. All of which will show quite unfavorable to your notions especially considering that you are most likely unwilling to respond because your non-response means you don't have one.

JackBlack

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2019, 06:57:18 PM »
These pathes are not real, as both you and I know it.
No, we all know they are real, and we all know you just cannot accept them because they show your map is wrong and the only way to make it work is for Earth to be round and you cannot accept that.
You constantly claiming they are fake does not magically make them fake.
You have been provided with plenty of evidence (including video evidence) that they are real, which you just reject because you can't accept reality.

But what about the other flights?
You seemed quite happy to talk about it when the emergency landing would work on your/a FE map.
But now that I bring up a flight it doesn't work for, you just ignore it.
Why?

Why did a flight from Dubai heading to Sydney divert to Perth for an emergency landing?
It makes no sense on a FE, but works just fine with a RE.

Macarios

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2019, 10:48:56 PM »
What is this "Black List" of aircraft companie's you speak of? Is it an FAA thing? Whose list is it? And what's the criteria for being on the list and who makes the determination that a company should be on the list? What happens to a company after they are put on this "Black List"? Are there some sort of penalties/sanctions?

It is his own list.

The only criterion is the fact that they have non-stop flights between places in southern hemisphere.
(Sydney-Santiago, Johannesburg-Perth, Johannesburg-Buenos Aires, Perth-Antananarivo, Auckland-Santiago, ...)

Timings / distances of those flights ruin his "Accurate Flat Earth Map Based On Flight Times", so he had to declare them "fake".

Some of the flights of those companies on Northern Hemisphere he still used for his "mapping" purposes.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2019, 11:03:09 PM »
You are admitting that you do not have an answer.

Therefore we can assume that you admit that your map could easily be quite wrong in the Southern Hemisphere.

You are lying. I did not tel I have not answer! I did not tell it! Shame on you mister manipulator, liar! I did not admit amything and my map perfectly works in everwhere.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2019, 11:04:19 PM »
These pathes are not real, as both you and I know it.
No, we all know they are real, and we all know you just cannot accept them because they show your map is wrong and the only way to make it work is for Earth to be round and you cannot accept that.
You constantly claiming they are fake does not magically make them fake.
You have been provided with plenty of evidence (including video evidence) that they are real, which you just reject because you can't accept reality.

But what about the other flights?
You seemed quite happy to talk about it when the emergency landing would work on your/a FE map.
But now that I bring up a flight it doesn't work for, you just ignore it.
Why?

Why did a flight from Dubai heading to Sydney divert to Perth for an emergency landing?
It makes no sense on a FE, but works just fine with a RE.

I don't claim anything. You claim these pathes are real and burden of proof still is in your side.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2019, 11:14:23 PM »
I don't claim anything. You claim these pathes are real and burden of proof still is in your side.
How about you go discuss those routes on the existing threads with plenty of evidence that shows they exist?

This is for discussing emergency landings.
Now can you please tell me why a flight from Dubai to Sydney made an emergency landing in Perth?
It makes sense for a RE, but not a FE.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2019, 11:34:41 PM »
How about you go discuss those routes on the existing threads with plenty of evidence that shows they exist?

Now can you please tell me why a flight from Dubai to Sydney made an emergency landing in Perth?
Don't talk baseless. Show once which aircraft when emergencey landed any place then we can discuss on it. You want I research your source. Are you kidding us? Grow up. Give up to evilness. You and your friends are already many here like unstopped parasites, even so you are not investigating your own source and forcing me to do it in your benefit. Shame on you. What kind of torturers are you?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2019, 12:13:06 AM »

It is his own list.

The only criterion is the fact that they have non-stop flights between places in southern hemisphere.
(Sydney-Santiago, Johannesburg-Perth, Johannesburg-Buenos Aires, Perth-Antananarivo, Auckland-Santiago, ...)

Timings / distances of those flights ruin his "Accurate Flat Earth Map Based On Flight Times", so he had to declare them "fake".

Some of the flights of those companies on Northern Hemisphere he still used for his "mapping" purposes.

Just so I'm clear, Wise maintains his own personal 'Black List' of airlines that he thinks are nefarious or fake because they claim to have flight routes that travel between destinations that don't work on his map.

Yet they are also not on his own personal 'Black List' of airlines if they claim to have flight routes that travel between destinations that do work on his map.

So Qantas is on his personal 'Black List' and not on his personal 'Black List' depending upon whether one of their flight routes works on his personal map or not? Ostensibly on and off the 'Black List' at the same time?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2019, 01:09:40 AM »
Don't talk baseless. Show once which aircraft when emergencey landed any place then we can discuss on it. . . . . .  Grow up. Give up to evilness. . . . . . .  Shame on you. What kind of torturers are you?
Don't talk idiocy! Show which aircraft any Southern Hemisphere flights that have emergency landed in Anchorage then we can discuss it.

Read: Are there diversion points for southern Pacific great circle route flights? where people who know what they are talking about discuss this matter.

Grow up. Give up you silly claims. Shame on you. What kind of deceiver are you?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2019, 01:47:32 AM »

Don't talk baseless. Show once which aircraft when emergencey landed any place then we can discuss on it. You want I research your source. Are you kidding us? Grow up. Give up to evilness. You and your friends are already many here like unstopped parasites, even so you are not investigating your own source and forcing me to do it in your benefit. Shame on you. What kind of torturers are you?

Here's one from today:

American Airlines 1563

Scheduled Dallas, TX to Colorado Springs, CO, Diverted to Amarillo, TX.

Amarillo, TX, not Anchorage, AK.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2019, 01:42:13 PM »
Show once which aircraft when emergencey landed any place then we can discuss on it.
I did.
You are ignoring it.
I even provided a link and a comparison of the route on FE and RE.
You just ignored it.

Here is the link again:
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/emirates-a380-forced-to-land-in-perth-due-to-medical-emergency-ng-b88599056z
You can find plenty more by just googling.

Here are some more sources if you need them:
https://www.arabianbusiness.com/qantas-flight-from-dubai-sydney-makes-emergency-landing-in-perth-574412.html
https://www.facebook.com/9NewsPerth/posts/emergency-landinga-qantas-a380-from-dubai-to-sydney-has-been-diverted-to-perth-d/1087207261291433/
https://gulfnews.com/business/aviation/qantas-flight-from-dubai-to-sydney-makes-emergency-landing-1.1423660
https://www.thenational.ae/uae/qantas-a380-flight-from-dubai-to-sydney-makes-emergency-landing-in-perth-1.597579

Now care to explain why they chose Perth?

Perhaps it has dismissed between your insults. I hope no more insults will be done after now.

Dubai   Sydney 12.049
Dubai   Perth 9.040

As we see that, distance to Sydney is 3000 kms more than distance to perth. perth. is not actually on the way to dubai and sydney. however, airplane pilots know that perth is closer, so they enter Australia near perth point, which explains this. because flying over land is more reliable than flying over the sea.

Explained.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2019, 02:31:22 PM »
As we see that, distance to Sydney is 3000 kms more than distance to perth.
That was using RE distances, not FE distances, and not your map.

But it being closer doesn't matter. The important part is what you said next, Perth isn't on the way for a FE map.

perth. is not actually on the way to dubai and sydney.
Which would mean there is no reason at all to stop there in the event of an emergency.

however, airplane pilots know that perth is closer, so they enter Australia near perth point, which explains this. because flying over land is more reliable than flying over the sea.
No, that doesn't explain it at all.
There would be no need to fly over any large amounts of ocean in the FE map.
Using your map, they leave Dubai heading north, fly through parts of Asia, and then only cross the seas between China and Australia.
There are plenty of airports along the way.
That then also means they come in from around Darwin, not Perth.

It makes absolutely no sense for them to go to Perth as an emergency landing site.
That would require them to intentionally go south to follow a longer route to go over the ocean instead of land.
There is no sense in that at all.
So no, not explained on a FE.

This emergency landing makes sense on a RE, not a FE.