Could weather be controllable by humans

• 4 Replies
Could weather be controllable by humans
« on: July 09, 2019, 08:05:04 AM »
There's proof out there that lightning strikes and storms are controllable as well as shaping clouds. I wonder if there isn't a way to control  the warming of the earth through the mind. Doing this in a short timeframe may be impossible. I have a strong notion that lightning can be controlled by rambling in thought and the emotion caused by that thought can be drained by adjusting your inner ear whistling by blinking in conjunction with a voluntary control of your slight 'anxious' movements as well as your tail bone causing dizzyness in your  vestibular. Doing this is the best way to cause a lightning strike.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Empathiser
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Could weather be controllable by humans
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 08:27:27 AM »

You're Denang's brother, right?
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Life is meaningless and everything dies.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 08:35:48 AM »
There's proof out there that lightning strikes and storms are controllable as well as shaping clouds. I wonder if there isn't a way to control  the warming of the earth through the mind. Doing this in a short timeframe may be impossible. I have a strong notion that lightning can be controlled by rambling in thought and the emotion caused by that thought can be drained by adjusting your inner ear whistling by blinking in conjunction with a voluntary control of your slight 'anxious' movements as well as your tail bone causing dizzyness in your  vestibular. Doing this is the best way to cause a lightning strike.

The earth is not warming at all. our work proves that the world is not warming. our evidence was as much as strong that nasa made a statement that the ice age awaits the world. The world does not heat in statistics. It's a scam, it's a lie. Half of the cities that NASA shows in their maps do not heat up, they get cold. It is  proven that, they are lying, they are manipulating the earth climate data, it is proved.

its explanation is simple. Antarctica is the world's temperature control unit. When the average temperature in the world increases, evaporation increases in the oceans in Antarctica. as a result, precipitation increases in Antarctica. As the mass of glaciers in Antarctica increases, glaciers near the shore break and join the sea. and this reinstates the average temperature. this was the case since ancient years.

What NASA and other organizations do here is to use chemicals that are toxic to humans under the name of fighting global warming. they are not fighting global warming, they are trying to destroy the human race, they are fighting people.

Where there is insolence, there is no room for wisdom.

faded mike

• new world tattoo drill scar+++++++I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 07:01:43 PM »
Yeah, i think the human body/mind is superior to and more capable than almost all manmade inventions and technologies.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 07:18:04 PM »

I have a strong notion that lightning can be controlled by rambling in thought and the emotion caused by that thought can be drained by adjusting your inner ear whistling by blinking in conjunction with a voluntary control of your slight 'anxious' movements as well as your tail bone causing dizzyness in your  vestibular.

I agree.