wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Flat Map in Google Map
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2019, 12:37:58 AM »

Tell us what database you used ...

How many of you is here?

It should be simple for you. Either tell us what database you used or admit you lied about examining hundreds of thousands of flights.

So, if I don't give you my source then I magically become a liar because you want it so, right? Sources are in the map worK. Inother say, you have admitted you did not examine the linK gave you, right? Inother say, you don't want to examine the map worKing but want to learn something from me by easiest way because you don't want to spend any time for it. Nope. You have to examine the map worKing, you should to see how it is hard, then you should to respect the worKing, then you'll also see the sources. Simple to get, just give up to get Knowledge free and try worK to get it.

Actually not so simple. Your criteria for a flight being valid is that there is a video, in real time, from beginning to end. Therefore, you must have watched 100's of thousands of videos. I can't find 100's of thousands of real time flight videos.

So, how did you?

I determine when there are times when video needs: "if there is a contradiction between routes".

For example, none of northern flights are contradicting. So, no need to verify. Some of south routes are contradicting. So they need to verify. I've determined the contradicted routes and found that intercontinental southern flights are absent. I don't need to these routes to place the southern cities. The remeined flights are already enough to I place them correctly. Inother say, I don't need to accept fraud routes as correct. It is not my business.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2019, 12:41:22 AM »
I determine when there are times when video needs: "if there is a contradiction between routes".
Really? It sure seems that you decide that they need video when it contradicts your baseless assumption that Earth is flat.

There is no contradiction in the southern flights.
The only contradictions comes from assumption that Earth is flat.

If you think there is a contradiction, then show that there is one. And no, showing that they don't fit your incorrect map is just showing your map is wrong, not that there is a contradiction with the flights.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2019, 12:43:45 AM »

How many of you is here?

It should be simple for you. Either tell us what database you used or admit you lied about examining hundreds of thousands of flights.

So, if I don't give you my source then I magically become a liar because you want it so, right? Sources are in the map worK. Inother say, you have admitted you did not examine the linK gave you, right? Inother say, you don't want to examine the map worKing but want to learn something from me by easiest way because you don't want to spend any time for it. Nope. You have to examine the map worKing, you should to see how it is hard, then you should to respect the worKing, then you'll also see the sources. Simple to get, just give up to get Knowledge free and try worK to get it.

Actually not so simple. Your criteria for a flight being valid is that there is a video, in real time, from beginning to end. Therefore, you must have watched 100's of thousands of videos. I can't find 100's of thousands of real time flight videos.

So, how did you?

For example, none of northern flights are contradicting. So, no need to verify. Some of south routes are contradicting. So they need to verify. I've determined the contradicted routes and found that intercontinental southern flights are absent. I don't need to these routes to place the southern cities. The remeined flights are already enough to I place them correctly. Inother say, I don't need to accept fraud routes as correct. It is not my business.

If you find contradictions, you must be comparing between at least two things. So what constitutes a contradiction? For example, none of northern flights are contradicting. Not contradicting as compared to what? You determined that southern routes contradicted with what?

Do you understand what I am asking?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2019, 01:14:23 AM »
Really? It sure seems that you decide that they need video when it contradicts your baseless assumption that Earth is flat.

There is no contradiction in the southern flights.
The only contradictions comes from assumption that Earth is flat.

If you think there is a contradiction, then show that there is one. And no, showing that they don't fit your incorrect map is just showing your map is wrong, not that there is a contradiction with the flights.

Nope. There are contradictions. I can easy prove them but you'll deny because I have calculated flight times then you'll refute them because of contradicts with your so called knowledge in the cave of globularism.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2019, 01:16:03 AM »

How many of you is here?

So, how did you?

If you find contradictions, you must be comparing between at least two things. So what constitutes a contradiction? For example, none of northern flights are contradicting. Not contradicting as compared to what? You determined that southern routes contradicted with what?

Sure I do. I can show you how and when I have decided the contradictions whether exist or absent. But I am sure you will deny the evidences when I prove them. Because it contradicts with your patron's model. So what's new here? Can you promise to you accept the reality when I show you how I defined them; and find a new job does not order you defend the cave of globalism.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2019, 01:29:46 AM »
@stash; If you accept so I want to open a new thread about "numerical flat earth & globalist map discussings" then continue to discuss at there about how I define those things we have talked about. It is actually related with this thread but not so much. And that issue is complicated makes this issue out of content.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2019, 01:35:28 AM »
Nope. There are contradictions. I can easy prove them
If you could you would have done so by now.

The only thing they contradict is your baseless assumption that Earth is flat.

So either show the contradiction or stop claiming there is one.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2019, 01:38:25 AM »

How many of you is here?

So, how did you?

Sure I do. I can show you how and when I have decided the contradictions whether exist or absent. But I am sure you will deny the evidences when I prove them. Because it contradicts with your patron's model. So what's new here? Can you promise to you accept the reality when I show you how I defined them; and find a new job does not order you defend the cave of globalism.

I think at a minimum, if you claim you examined 100's of thousands of flights to create a map and developed a methodology to do so, you should at least reveal said methodology. And if, as part of the methodology, you found what you call 'contradictions' then you have to explain what contradicted with what.

Otherwise, I could just draw something and say:

"Hey, look, here's my new map of Turkey!" (Even though it looks nothing like Turkey.)
You say, "Stash, how did you come up that map of Turkey, it looks nothing like anything I've seen before?"
I say, "I examined thousands of flights and found some contradictions. When I found a contradiction I removed it from the map"
You say, "What contradictions were those?"
I say, "I will tell you, but you have to find a new job that does not order you to defend the cave of flat earthism."

So enough, out with it, what contradicted with what? Defending your methodology is how you defend your map. On with it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2019, 01:52:16 AM »

How many of you is here?

So, how did you?

I think at a minimum, if you claim you examined 100's of thousands of flights to create a map and developed a methodology to do so, you should at least reveal said methodology. And if, as part of the methodology, you found what you call 'contradictions' then you have to explain what contradicted with what.

Otherwise, I could just draw something and say:

"Hey, look, here's my new map of Turkey!" (Even though it looks nothing like Turkey.)
You say, "Stash, how did you come up that map of Turkey, it looks nothing like anything I've seen before?"
I say, "I examined thousands of flights and found some contradictions. When I found a contradiction I removed it from the map"
You say, "What contradictions were those?"
I say, "I will tell you, but you have to find a new job that does not order you to defend the cave of flat earthism."

So enough, out with it, what contradicted with what? Defending your methodology is how you defend your map. On with it.

Map working actually has started here and conditions have determined: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=73165.0

You can follow the discussings in that thread. Anyways. I don't want to use that topic. And continue in new topic.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2019, 09:31:55 AM »
Interesting that one person who cannot engage in poilte conversation knows the shape of the earth and noone else does.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2019, 11:40:02 AM »
I found this report in Youtube from flight QF28 Santiago de Chile - Sidney

Is this not good enough proof that the flight exists?
You must gather your party before venturing forth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2019, 01:24:33 PM »

Wise says that he will not accept any Southern Hemisphere flights (that won't fit his preconceived ideas as to the shape of the earth) without a full-flight continuous video.
I believe that I could get one of Qantas QF 63 (Sydney to Johannesburg) from WheresWa11y on YouTube.
GreaterSapien took the flight and videoed it in full and WheresWa11y has the video but hasn't posted the full length one, just extracts.

Frankly, I can't be bothered chasing it up because Wise would find some excuse for ignoring it, claiming that Qantas was a Satanic or some similar excuse.

He's the typical conspiracy theorist who believes that any contrary evidence is fabricated!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2019, 01:34:09 PM »

Nope. It has to full flight video, ie about 12 hours in your example. rabinoz already knows I think like this. But he is trying to manipulate this reality and provocate you by saying lie about it. He is which side you stay on. Are you sure you are on true side? That side includes lies, manipulation and dishonesty.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2019, 01:40:44 PM »

Nope. It has to full flight video, ie about 12 hours in your example. rabinoz already knows I think like this. But he is trying to manipulate this reality and provocate you by saying lie about it. He is which side you stay on. Are you sure you are on true side? That side includes lies, manipulation and dishonesty.

Lookat the the airport, the crew, the passengers. Do you really think this is all false? It's a real person posting his flights in youtube.

Anyway I posted a message in his youtube channel, asking him to please publish a whole flight with no cuts, so that flatearthers can believe it, maybe he will do it .
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 01:44:59 PM by kopfverderber »
You must gather your party before venturing forth

JackBlack

« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2019, 03:45:23 PM »
Nope. It has to full flight video, ie about 12 hours in your example. rabinoz already knows I think like this.
Yes, we both know you think like this.
You will make up absolutely ridiculous standards of evidence for anything proving you wrong and continually move the goal posts to avoid accepting that you are wrong, while happily accepting anything which is consistent with your beliefs, with very little scrutiny.

There is more than enough evidence to convince any sane person that these flights are real. The sole reason you reject them is that they do not work with your FE map.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2019, 01:09:15 PM »
Nope. It has to full flight video, ie about 12 hours in your example. rabinoz already knows I think like this.
You will make up absolutely ridiculous standards of evidence for anything proving you wrong and continually move the goal posts to avoid accepting that you are wrong, while happily accepting anything which is consistent with your beliefs, with very little scrutiny.

There is more than enough evidence to convince any sane person that these flights are real. The sole reason you reject them is that they do not work with your FE map.

How do you know somebody else think? Can you show us where rabinoz told he knows I think there has to full flight time video, or are you reading him, or do you have another relationship we don't know.

I am not making up anything. I am forwarding the realities. Since you don't want to agree them so explaining it as making up something is a logical way for you deny the facts. Your closing your eyes to facts and calling them as maked up things can not change the facts.

If you claim I make up events so you have to "prove" it. Otherwise you are a liar and slanderer. Face with it.

This is relevant with your defining sane person. As fas as we see you are defining fool people who ready to believe all the globularist lie as sane person. You are wrong on it. Sane person in your thinking aren't sane person, they are fool person. Sane person only can be flat earthers.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2019, 01:59:35 PM »

How do you know somebody else think? Can you show us where rabinoz told he knows I think there has to full flight time video, or are you reading him, or do you have another relationship we don't know.

I am not making up anything. I am forwarding the realities. Since you don't want to agree them so explaining it as making up something is a logical way for you deny the facts. Your closing your eyes to facts and calling them as maked up things can not change the facts.

If you claim I make up events so you have to "prove" it. Otherwise you are a liar and slanderer. Face with it.

This is relevant with your defining sane person. As fas as we see you are defining fool people who ready to believe all the globularist lie as sane person. You are wrong on it. Sane person in your thinking aren't sane person, they are fool person. Sane person only can be flat earthers.

Wise, we have run into this problem before. You're not being scientific/logical about this at all. Your logic is in inconsistent, biased and backwards.
According to you:
A) There must be a full length video of an entire flight for it to be valid.
B) Except where a flight fits my preconceived idea/shape of a map. If it fits my map, I don't need a full length video of an entire flight for it to be valid.

You can't have it both ways. If you were honestly trying to work out a map, you would take all of the flights, and map them out and let that determine the shape of your earth. You're basically smashing a round peg into a square hole.

If we were to use your logic in an unbiased way, then every flight you map must have a full length un-edited video of it for it to be valid. Otherwise all of the flights you have already mapped are invalid according to your criteria.

JackBlack

« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2019, 02:55:25 PM »
How do you know somebody else think?
By observing how people act.
I could be mistaken and he could just be pretending.

I am not making up anything.
So you haven't made up any standard of evidence?
Making something doesn't always mean you are making something fictional.

If you weren't making anything up you wouldn't be demanding a full time flight video for these flights, instead you would just accept them.

So no, you are making up standards of evidence.
The reason they are ridiculous and extremely dishonest is because the standard is well above what it would take to convince a rational person of the existence of these flights, the evidence you demand is in no way better than the evidence already provided, and you only apply this standard to things which show you are wrong.

You happily accept all the flights that you can fit into your FE belief, but then when a flight comes up which shows you are wrong, you reject it and demand a ridiculous standard of evidence.
If you were being honest, you would either accept this flight as well and admit your map is wrong, potentially trying to remake it on a RE with an unspecified radius (which as I said before can still produce a FE, where the radius is infinite), or you would reject all the flights and demand a full time video for all of them.
Either way, the honest thing to do is use the same standard of evidence.

Sane person only can be flat earthers.
Not when there is literally no evidence to support a FE over a RE and mountains to support a RE over a FE.

« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2019, 08:30:19 PM »

How many of you is here?

Inother say, you have admitted you did not examine the linK gave you, right?

I said no such thing, that's just another of your lies for all to see. Anyone reading this thread can see that I never said that, and that you are a liar for saying I did.

As a matter of fact, I had looked at that link your provided, and there is no evidence there of your examining hundreds of thousands of flights. Some flights yes, but far, far fewer than the hundreds of thousands you claim.

So I will say it again: Tell us where the database is that you used to examine hundreds of thousands of flights, or admit you lied when you said you examined hundreds of thousands of flights.
You have been challenged over and over again to tell us what database you used to examine "hundreds of thousands" of flights, or admit you are lying about that.  You won't because you can't because you didn't and it is all a big lie.

So I have an award for you:

« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2019, 10:40:05 PM »
Haha
Did you seriously just come off a ban to go and use the tro0hy, which got you banned, on your first post?