Flat Map in Google Map

• 139 Replies
Re: Flat Map in Google Map
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2019, 07:10:04 AM »
I claimed no such thing. I simply said that:
The earth is flat
categoricall  all flight times proves that the earth is flat. opposite arguments are the so-called south-south flights, which you can never prove.

Rubish... The fact that all aircraft flight courses are plotted and determined using GPS which is derived from transmitted satellite data. The fact that you are too closed-minded to accept this is your problem.

JackBlack

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2019, 03:20:21 PM »
categoricall  all flight times proves that the earth is flat. opposite arguments are the so-called south-south flights, which you can never prove.
We have been over this countless times.
For starters, you are outright rejecting flights which show categorically that Earth cannot be flat.
What you are doing is no better than someone starting in the southern hemisphere and then rejecting a bunch of flights in the north because it shows Earth can't be flat.
So no, categorically all flight times prove that Earth is round.

But even if you ignore that, you haven't proven Earth is flat.
Your map has massive errors and is still consistent with a RE.
Every flight time you have is consistent with a RE.

That means you haven't proven Earth is flat.
At best you end up with not being able to tell if Earth is flat or round.
That is not proving Earth is flat.
You can't just say "this is consistent with a FE so Earth is flat" while ignoring that it is also consistent with a RE.

In order to prove Earth is flat or round you need to find something that will distinguish them.
This can be done in a number of ways.
If you want to use flight times, then given all the flight times you already have, what you need is flight times in the south.
These flights, which you repeatedly reject are the only hope you have of an approach purely using flight times to try and show if Earth is flat or round.
If Earth is round, the times should be relatively short. If Earth is flat, they should be much longer.
For example, the distance between Sydney and Santiago is roughly 11 340 km for a RE. That means it should take roughly 12 hours or so for a flight between these locations. Exact winds and other factors may effect that to push it from 12 hours, but it should be in that ballpark.
However, if Earth is flat, even being nice and using your map, the distance is roughly 19 700 km. That means it should be a roughly 20 hour flight.

Looking it up it is 12 hours 30 minutes one way, 14 hours 20 minutes the other. That likely includes taxiing and so on, and thus the real times would be shorter. That is consistent with a RE.

If you are willing to use other data, so not just flight times then there are other options as well.
For example, you can use a longitude difference. You can use that to determine how far a location is from the centre.
Doing that with Perth and Sydney, as already done, shows that they must be closer to the centre of Earth than the equator.
Again this shows your map to be wrong and shows (using your data as well) that Earth isn't flat, and instead is round.

So no, you haven't proven Earth is flat.
You have been able to find a collection of data that shows Earth could be flat or round, and reject the data which shows Earth is round.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2019, 12:45:01 AM »
The earth is flat
Many people travel on south to south flights. You should try one.
Why don't you try it your own?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2019, 12:46:45 AM »
The earth is flat

Rubish... The fact that all aircraft flight courses are plotted and determined using GPS which is derived from transmitted satellite data. The fact that you are too closed-minded to accept this is your problem.

Rubish is your writings. Stop to provocate me to cause me ban by support of globularist slave boydster. Your claiming something related so called satellites does not magically satellites exist.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2019, 12:52:04 AM »
<unnecessary insults are deleted>
So no, you haven't proven Earth is flat.
You have been able to find a collection of data that shows Earth could be flat or round, and reject the data which shows Earth is round.
Your denying the facts does not magically make neither my map, not flat earth wrong. You are just deceiving yourself. I have examined countless flights and eliminated flights statistically inconsistent with others. Meanwhile those eliminated flights have not a real time evidence prove their existance. You are claiming it because you have a benefit of defend those flights. Otherwise why is your source of so insistance about lies?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2019, 02:03:42 AM »
What is the point?
We aren't the paranoid ones that reject it because it shows we are wrong.
I know plenty of people personally who have flown these flights.
I have no doubt that they exist and fly as reported.

You are the one rejecting their existence.
You have shown you are unwilling to accept any evidence of their existence.
As such, you should be the one to go and try flying one.
That way you can confirm for yourself that they are real.

I also notice you completely ignored the main point I was making with my post.

Even if we were to accept all the flights you provided, that still doesn't show Earth is flat.
It shows you are unable to determine if Earth is flat or round, as you reject the data which can be used to tell them apart.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2019, 05:18:23 AM »
What is the point?
The point that why don't you try it by your own. Before you don't do anything I do not need to repeat it.
But you are here ones that you are not a believer but in a forum have not relevant with your belief on Satan'asa. Maybe you are people as paranoid as reject it because it shows you are wrong, because you have already enough suspect of why you are here. A normal human does not do it.
You know you are wrong. So do not reject it anymore and prove you are not paranoid.
I know plenty of people personally who have flown these flights.
Nope. Either they say lie or you say lie. Prove. Or want them to prove it. You can trust them but I / we don't trust you at all because of countless lies made by you and your friends. In a not fair man, you need exact proofs to let us believe you. Otherwise your words, your friend's words mean zero value.
I have no doubt that they exist and fly as reported.
Again, repeating same lies do not magically change them to truths. It was old theory if you tell a lie 40 times people belive it. It does not work anymore. Give up to do it, grow up.
You are the one rejecting their existence.
I am rejecting something is alredy not exist. You are claiming them being exist something you know they are not exist.
You have shown you are unwilling to accept any evidence of their existence.
Nope. Stop lying. Prove where I said I don't accept evidences show their existance. I want evidences prove their existance but you have only blabbings and blabbings. I am still ready to listen evidences but you have not. You have only lies about evidences and about me.
<perpetual lies>
You are constantly claiming about me thinking something  that I am not, doing something that I am not; you are really making me bored. Why don't you argue with imaginary me in your own fantasy world and write real things with me that's really here?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2019, 01:57:26 PM »
Nope. Either they say lie or you say lie.
See, this is why it is completely pointless for me or anyone other than you to go take that flight.
If anyone does and claims to have flown it you will say they are lying.
If they provide video footage you will say it is fake.

The only person you will accept is yourself.
In order for you to see if the flight exists is for you to go fly it yourself.
But you refuse. I wonder why...

<perpetual lies>
You are constantly claiming about me thinking something  that I am not, doing something that I am not; you are really making me bored. Why don't you argue with imaginary me in your own fantasy world and write real things with me that's really here?
And again, you dismiss the most important part without even an attempt at refutation.

Is it really that damning to your position?

Once again, all the flight times you have are consistent with a RE.
That means your flight times do not prove a FE at all.
In order to be able to use flight times to show that Earth is flat or round you need to use those flights you reject.

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2019, 03:00:06 PM »
The earth is flat

Rubish is your writings. Stop to provocate me to cause me ban by support of globularist slave boydster. Your claiming something related so called satellites does not magically satellites exist.
You seem to be unable to show locations for transmitters that satellite dishes use.  Why?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2019, 11:41:35 PM »
See, this is why it is completely pointless for me or anyone other than you to go take that flight.
Inother say, it is pointless only for you. And your thought hasen't any value. Hence, there isn't anybody think it pointless.
If anyone does and claims to have flown it you will say they are lying.
Nope. Stop lying. I don't say anything like it. Stop to test my personel properties and make me character test. Grove up.
If they provide video footage you will say it is fake.
Are you oracle? You did not provide about your baseless claims any full time video about it so that you can not know this. You are saying this because you know you can not find a real time footage, hence you are making the road of your excuses. Hell yeah man, you don't provide a vide evidence because you know me deny it. So tell me why do you try to convince me in many issues that you know I will deny them? Because you respect readers and truth, right? So how can my thought became the most important thing when I want an evidence and you can not find it at all?
The only person you will accept is yourself.
Why so lie? I accept more than 90% of talkings of dutchy, fjr66, cikljamas, sandokhan and Tom Bishop. Why do you need lying? Because you haven't a better argument, right? Mister wrong; lying isn't an argument, deal with it.
In order for you to see if the flight exists is for you to go fly it yourself.
Why don't you do it? It is already exist. How can I fly a flight already is exist? You have they are exist, so why don't you prove it, because of absent? Grow up. Stop to continue baseless claims.

<perpetual lies>
Is it really that damning to your position?
You know I did not refute myself. You have made up this.

jackblack is my gsm. we are different accounts
This is true. So what?

Why can not you use one account at per time?

Again and again, hundreds of thousands flight times prove that the earth is flat. And your so called baseless claims and excuses to can not find an opposite arguments does not debunk it at all. Face the truth.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2019, 02:33:23 AM »
Inother say, it is pointless only for you.
No, it isn't pointless for me, nor is it only for me.

You have shown that you will just dismiss what others say as a lie, so it pointless for people other than you to go on this flight to confirm to you that Earth is round.
I.e. it is pointless for you to ask others to go on the flight and it is pointless for you for others to go on these flights.

For other people, there is already enough evidence that these flights exist and are as people claim so it is pointless for anyone to go on them to prove they are real.

So it is entirely pointless for everyone.

The only one which isn't pointless is for those who reject the flights to go on them.

Nope. Stop lying. I don't say anything like it.
I'm not the one lying here.
All one needs to do is go up a few of your posts and they see the following, where you dismiss claims of people going on these flights as a lie.
Nope. Either they say lie or you say lie.

This applies almost always.
Whenever you are presented with evidence that shows you are wrong you will do one of 3 things:
Dismiss it as fake/call it a lie.
Run away from the thread.
Delete it and make some insult instead.

Are you oracle?
Again, I don't need to be. People have provided you with footage, and you dismiss it as fake, with no justification at all.

So tell me why do you try to convince me
Why assume I am here to convince you?
I am here to call out your BS, because unlike you I care about the truth and all it takes for BS to triumph is for honest people to say nothing.
I know you are far too gone to see reason.

liar is my gsm. we are different accounts
This is true. So what?
Why can not you use one account at per time?
I am.
How come you seem to be perfectly fine addressing the majority of my post (even if it is just calling me a liar), but here you cut it out and replace it with pure fiction?

This just shows just how damning this fact is.

Again and again, hundreds of thousands flight times prove that the earth is flat.
Repeating the same lie wont make it true.
The massive uncertainty in your method results in it being consistent with a RE and a FE.
You are yet to demonstrate any incompatibility with a RE and as such you have failed to prove that Earth is flat.

Again, in order to determine the shape of Earth from flight times, you need those flights you reject.
To show Earth is round, you need them to have times similar to those already reported which are entirely consistent with a RE.
For a FE you need to have them be much much longer times.

Face the truth. If you are unwilling to accept a round Earth at least stop claiming you have proven Earth is flat with your data which is entirely consistent with a RE.

« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2019, 05:21:16 AM »
I have examined hundreds of thousands of flights by plane type and flight time.
Really?  You examined hundreds of thousands of flights? You must have access to a very large database to do that. What database did you use? Or is this just another lie?
If I say it is 100k, so it is 100k.
Oh -- just because you say you examined hundreds of thousands of flights we are supposed to believe you? It is impossible that you analyzed hundreds of thousands of flights without access to a large database of flight details. Either tell us where this database is or admit you are lying.
All this accusing Jack Black of lying. So where is this database you used in analyzing "hundreds of thousands" of flights? If you cant produce it, you prove yourself a liar.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2019, 05:56:59 AM »
Really?  You examined hundreds of thousands of flights? You must have access to a very large database to do that. What database did you use? Or is this just another lie?
Oh -- just because you say you examined hundreds of thousands of flights we are supposed to believe you? It is impossible that you analyzed hundreds of thousands of flights without access to a large database of flight details. Either tell us where this database is or admit you are lying.
All this accusing Jack Black of lying. So where is this database you used in analyzing "hundreds of thousands" of flights? If you cant produce it, you prove yourself a liar.

Yes you proved your being a liar, not me. I've gave you link. Open my map working. All datas depend on hundreds of flights. There are datas about or more than a thousand. It proves hundreds of thosands of flights have been examined. Your only role here is making here crowded and force me to reply you, but not to jackblack. Then jackblask says: "hey look wise, can not reply me!". Why don't you quote from Jackblack at all? Is everything he writing true? Definitely they are not. You are acting like a gang. This is not fair at all.

Rab/Jackblack is using you to make crowd here proves he hasn't strong arguments so strenghten his position by using empty people with baseless talkings. It proves the earth's being flat and flat earth map is a fact.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2019, 06:06:38 AM »
No, it isn't pointless for me, nor is it only for me.

But you was saying it is pointless for you.

Congratulations, you have proved your being a liar, by one more time contradicting yourself. You have used to contradict yourself, I believe you need to be reset or upgrade your android system. Please call your system IT worker.

So you are ojbecting only for honor of objection! Your contradicting yourself can't stop your objecting all my posts. So all I need just copy your writings and prove how you deny yourself.  :)

You have shown that you will just dismiss what others say as a lie, so it pointless for people other than you to go on this flight to confirm to you that Earth is round.

Who have a claim should go. Not only me, majority of FE'rs deny it. numerical superiority is not a scientific argument. otherwise the shepherd would not rule the flock, but the sheeps would rule. We are the shepherd of this flock and you are representing majority sheeps in this example. Sorry, numerical advantage means nothing. It only an advantage in your dreams never realise.

<continuesly long and unnecessary post>
Sounds like you have jobless have many times to write here. So you are not doing any other job. Inother say you are taking salary to reply flat earthers here, otherwise you can not gain money. But we flat earthers have our own job and have to interest it.

So, stop to repeat same baseless claims. Either provide a valid evidence or move away slowly.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2019, 02:16:34 PM »
There are datas about or more than a thousand.
Firstly, data is the plural, datum is singular.
There are data about more than a thousand.
But this data is no better than that for the southern flights which you reject.
Where are all the real time videos?

<continuesly long and unnecessary post>
Sounds like you have jobless have many times to write here.
And again you ignore the key part of the post and just throw more insults.
Once again, all this is showing is that you have no defence.

Again, the only way you can use flight times to determine the shape of Earth is if you include those southern flights.
Doing so with the same kind of data you use for the rest shows Earth is round.

You have not proven Earth is flat at all.

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2019, 07:00:49 PM »
All datas depend on hundreds of flights. There are datas about or more than a thousand. It proves hundreds of thosands of flights have been examined.
Just your saying you analyzed hundreds of thousands of flights proves nothing because you are always claiming things that are not true. The only way you could have examined hundreds of thousands of flights as you claim, would be to have access to a large database of flight data. 

Tell us what database you used or else admit you have not analyzed hundreds of thousands of flights as you claim.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2019, 02:41:33 AM »

Tell us what database you used ...

How many of you is here?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2019, 02:56:14 AM »
Where are all the real time videos?
There is enough number to establish a consistent bond with each other.
Sounds like you have jobless have many times to write here.
And again you ignore the key part of the post and just throw more insults.
Your defining a harmless sentence as insult does not magically make it as insult. Even if you accept this sentence as an insult, I think you are not the same person who wrote those sentences. Have you had a brain transplant?
Just a remind, one of hundreds of similar post:
Deal with the topic at hand, or fuck off.
We see who is real insulter man here. This is in debate. How funny. I have not told you even "f*ck off" just told your being jobless. There is nothing wrong here. Be fair, grow up.
Once again, all this is showing is that you have no defence.
I've explained but you are closing your eyes. Your only job is here but I have my own working. Hence I can not follow all your blabbings but you have infinite time to ask me more and more unnecessary questions. Since your talking generally are wast in vain, I don't give them a time to reply but repying all serious statements. Your not being sincere is your own problem. Shortify your questions, prevent your game partners enter here, then you'll get all the answers you need. You know this but you are talking only for make crowdy here.
Again, the only way you can use flight times to determine the shape of Earth is if you include those southern flights.
There are enough number of south flights. Some flights you suggest are contradicting hundreds of thousands other flights, including other southern flights too. I am not taking salary from Qantas to defend their lies, why do I defend their lies?
Doing so with the same kind of data you use for the rest shows Earth is round.
No, it can't do it at all. All the remained datas prove that the earth can not be round, but has to flat.
You have not proven Earth is flat at all.
Your closing eyes to truths does not magically makes a proved thing to not proven.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2019, 03:45:12 AM »
Are you ever going to stop your dishonesty in changing the contents of posts and forging the names in quotes?
The earth is flat

Why do you make fake posts like:
The earth is flat

I did not make a post that said that! My post said:

No, it is not a ridiculous question! The Southern Hemisphere exists and whether there are a few or many flights here, any valid map must get those distances correct too!

Your map assumes that the earth is flat before you even start and that is the grievous logical fallacy of "Affirming the Consequent".

If you cannot make an honest post it proves that you know you have lost the argument and have admitted that you are wrong!

And you know there are no people here named RabBlack as in
        Daylight arrives Jerusalem before Tel Aviv proves the globalist maps are wrong « Message by wise on Today at 04:48:48 PM »
   or Jackinoz as in Flat Map in Google Map « Reply #107 on: Today at 07:56:14 PM »
so stop your silly childish forging of names in quotes!

Forgery just proves your dishonesty and if you can't post honestly don't bother posting at all!

JackBlack

« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2019, 03:55:10 AM »
And again you lie about who posted what.

There is enough number to establish a consistent bond with each other.
And that applies to the southern flights as well.
Again, you are using a dishonest double standard to dismiss the flights which allow you to determine if Earth is flat or round, just because they show Earth is round.

There are enough number of south flights. Some flights you suggest are contradicting hundreds of thousands other flights, including other southern flights too.
No they don't.
You are yet to show any contradiction.
All the contradict is your baseless assertion that Earth is flat.
These flights aren't the problem, your assumption that Earth is flat is.

I've explained but you are closing your eyes.
No, you never explained.
You just asserted your flight data proves Earth is flat.
I explained quite clearly that it doesn't, and you just repeatedly ignored it and insulted me, just like you are doing now.

All the remained datas prove that the earth can not be round, but has to flat.
What magic data is this?

Again, all the data you have used is 100% consistent with a RE.
The only data which allows you to distinguish between a RE and a FE are the southern flights you reject.

So you either accept these southern flights and accept that it shows Earth is round, or you reject them and admit you have not proven Earth is flat.

If you wish to claim that you have proven Earth is flat, provide this proof, without just ignoring flights which contradict it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2019, 05:17:11 AM »

Are you ever going to stop your dishonesty in changing the contents of posts and forging the names in quotes?

Are you ever goint to stop your dishonesty in changing the font size of writings in your quotes?

If you cannot make an honest post it proves that you know you have lost the argument and have admitted that you are wrong!

If you cannot make an honest post it proves that you know you have lost the argument and have admitted that you are wrong! What has changed here? I have warned you more than twice to don't make your posts with extra effects that I don't read concentrate them. Did I tell it? Yes I did. I did it many times but you have continued to dishonesty by doing it. Your making your word types bigger does not make your argument stronger, face with it!

So stop your silly childish chainging the font size!

Changing font size of writings isn't an argument! Get it RABBLACK?, JACKINOZ ?

Forgery just proves your dishonesty and if you can't post honestly don't bother posting at all!

Changing font size proves your dishonesty and if you can't post honestly don't bother posting at all!

Take it all with yourself rabblack.

PS: There was nothing in your post related the issue. Normally you have tog et ban for it, but we know, angry globularist moderation team supported you never take a ban! This what you define as honesty! Using flat earth society forum management team as your slave, then talk about honesty! What a wonderfull world!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2019, 08:17:49 AM »

How many of you is here?

It should be simple for you. Either tell us what database you used or admit you lied about examining hundreds of thousands of flights.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2019, 12:56:59 PM »

How many of you is here?

It should be simple for you. Either tell us what database you used or admit you lied about examining hundreds of thousands of flights.

So, if I don't give you my source then I magically become a liar because you want it so, right? Sources are in the map worK. Inother say, you have admitted you did not examine the linK gave you, right? Inother say, you don't want to examine the map worKing but want to learn something from me by easiest way because you don't want to spend any time for it. Nope. You have to examine the map worKing, you should to see how it is hard, then you should to respect the worKing, then you'll also see the sources. Simple to get, just give up to get Knowledge free and try worK to get it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2019, 12:58:37 PM »

How many of you is here?

So, if I don't give you my source then I magically become a liar because you want it so, right? Sources are in the map worK. Inother say, you have admitted you did not examine the linK gave you, right? Inother say, you don't want to examine the map worKing but want to learn something from me by easiest way because you don't want to spend any time for it. Nope. You have to examine the map worKing, you should to see how it is hard, then you should to respect the worKing, then you'll also see the sources. Simple to get, just give up to get Knowledge free and try worK to get it.
How will you be telling beyond this forum?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2019, 02:12:16 PM »

How many of you is here?

Sorry. I am trying to make a connection between this post and topic. Still could not find. Can you help me by you explain what did you try to say but could not achieved.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2019, 02:24:55 PM »

How many of you is here?

Sorry. I am trying to make a connection between this post and topic. Still could not find. Can you help me by you explain what did you try to say but could not achieved.
Try again.  With your discoveries you should be telling everyone and not just discussing here.  Who have you told?

« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2019, 03:55:14 PM »

How many of you is here?

Inother say, you have admitted you did not examine the linK gave you, right?

I said no such thing, that's just another of your lies for all to see. Anyone reading this thread can see that I never said that, and that you are a liar for saying I did.

As a matter of fact, I had looked at that link your provided, and there is no evidence there of your examining hundreds of thousands of flights. Some flights yes, but far, far fewer than the hundreds of thousands you claim.

So I will say it again: Tell us where the database is that you used to examine hundreds of thousands of flights, or admit you lied when you said you examined hundreds of thousands of flights.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2019, 07:19:34 PM »

Are you ever goint to stop your dishonesty in changing the font size of writings in your quotes?

If you cannot make an honest post it proves that you know you have lost the argument and have admitted that you are wrong! What has changed here? I have warned you more than twice to don't make your posts with extra effects that I don't read concentrate them. Did I tell it? Yes I did. I did it many times but you have continued to dishonesty by doing it. Your making your word types bigger does not make your argument stronger, face with it!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2019, 07:34:50 PM »

How many of you is here?

Actually not so simple. Your criteria for a flight being valid is that there is a video, in real time, from beginning to end. Therefore, you must have watched 100's of thousands of videos. I can't find 100's of thousands of real time flight videos.

So, how did you?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2019, 12:34:37 AM »

What? I can't read it. Are you ever going to stop your dishonesty in changing the font size of writings in your quotes?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1