A question for flat Flat Earth Scientists to ponder on.

• 36 Replies
Re: A question for flat Flat Earth Scientists to ponder on.
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 12:35:50 PM »
Good job ...
Yeah, it does.

A good start to advice the truth.

As the rotation around the earth creates a magnetic braking effect, it must make a spin movement that is continuously accelerating in the opposite direction to the rotation. Whether you accept it or childishly deny it, both you and I know it is really so. Stop to deny the realities.

It's orbit is actually an ellipse.

It is just a BS like shaking depends on videos took from it. This is not an object moves in general laws of phsics.

Again, your baseless claims do not change that it has to make an obvious spin under the rotating movement. This is clear, it is so; prove the otherwise.

I don't get what you don't understand. Libration is all very old, well understood science.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libration
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

JackBlack

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2019, 02:31:40 PM »
What a shame you never seem to.

As the rotation around the earth creates a magnetic braking effect, it must make a spin movement that is continuously accelerating in the opposite direction to the rotation. Whether you accept it or childishly deny it, both you and I know it is really so. Stop to deny the realities.
No. Basically none of that is true.
It bares a vague similarity to one truthful thing.
Tidal forces from the moon (i.e. gravity, something you deny quite a lot) causes a breaking force on Earth and results in the moon ascending to a higher orbit.
Angular momentum is conserved while the moon remains tidally locked.

It is just a BS like shaking depends on videos took from it. This is not an object moves in general laws of phsics.
No, it is a fact. A fact that can be easily verified in a number of ways.
One way is to do like the image provided. Take a series of photos with the same settings pointing out the moon.
You will notice that over the course of a month it appears to get closer, then further away.
This is due to the eccentricity of the orbit.
You can even go to a more precise level with more high tech equipment by bouncing lasers off the moon to measure its distance.

It is a very well established fact of physics.
Natural orbits are vary rarely perfect circles. Instead, they are far more likely to be ellipses with varying degrees of eccentricity.

There is nothing about that gif I provided which violates the laws of physics.
It helps establish the fact that the moon is orbiting Earth in an elliptical orbit and rotating.
If it wasn't then your argument would apply and there would need to be magic rocking the moon back and forth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2019, 01:02:53 AM »
What a shame you never seem to.

No. Basically none of that is true.
It bares a vague similarity to one truthful thing.
Tidal forces from the moon (i.e. gravity, something you deny quite a lot) causes a breaking force on Earth and results in the moon ascending to a higher orbit.
Angular momentum is conserved while the moon remains tidally locked.

No, it is a fact. A fact that can be easily verified in a number of ways.
One way is to do like the image provided. Take a series of photos with the same settings pointing out the moon.
You will notice that over the course of a month it appears to get closer, then further away.
This is due to the eccentricity of the orbit.
You can even go to a more precise level with more high tech equipment by bouncing lasers off the moon to measure its distance.

It is a very well established fact of physics.
Natural orbits are vary rarely perfect circles. Instead, they are far more likely to be ellipses with varying degrees of eccentricity.

There is nothing about that gif I provided which violates the laws of physics.
It helps establish the fact that the moon is orbiting Earth in an elliptical orbit and rotating.
If it wasn't then your argument would apply and there would need to be magic rocking the moon back and forth.

Stop blabbing and prove moon' being tidal locked.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2019, 01:16:49 AM »
See the above gif, and the many observations of the moon all showing basically the same face.
The only way it makes sense is if the moon is tidally locked to Earth, with the average orbital angular velocity being balanced with the rotational angular velocity.
Otherwise you need magic to explain how the moon can appear to rock back and forth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2019, 01:38:35 AM »
See the above gif, and the many observations of the moon all showing basically the same face.
The only way it makes sense is if the moon is tidally locked to Earth, with the average orbital angular velocity being balanced with the rotational angular velocity.
Otherwise you need magic to explain how the moon can appear to rock back and forth.

This is not a proof but blabbing. This is definitely not how the prove works. All we see how it seem and it has not anything about being tidal locked. To do this, you must write the tidal locking formula and show that it is locked under valid forces. It may be waving by a magic hand of a globularist. your superstition is not proof. Prove it or stop blabbing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2019, 02:18:37 AM »
you must write the tidal locking formula and show that it is locked under valid forces.
Why? For you to then just dismiss it as nonsense?

What is wrong with the proof I have provided.
The moon appears in different locations over time, but predominately the same region is pointing towards us.
This means that it is tidally locked.
If you want to pretend it is locked by something else, then go ahead, but that is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Now perhaps you can explain how the moon works for a FE?

Remember, I have shown that the only option that matches observation is a distant moon with a RE.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2019, 02:45:17 AM »
What is wrong with the proof I have provided.

Sorry? Are you kidding? You can not prove anything but your being ignorant about proofs. Your ignorant childish baseless claims can not magically be proofs. Either prove its existance scientifically or you are lying once again. If I see you calculations then we can talk about it. You know it is wrong or absent so you can't do that. It proves your magic tidal force is an imaginary made up force just made up for hiding the popular science being cornered. It is simple, when you have cornered, make up an imaginary force, you can deceive them. Hell out! You can't deceive anybody here, but only yourself!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1