Flat Earth Experiments

• 18 Replies
Flat Earth Experiments
« on: July 05, 2019, 01:31:14 AM »
While there have been  200 recognised and controlled scientific experiments carried out  in recent years to determine the exact value of G

https://physicsworld.com/a/gravitational-constant-mystery-deepens-with-new-precision-measurements/

The question is how many flat earth experiments have been carried out recently to prove or confirm their belief in UA? It strikes me that main stream science has proved over and over again through experimentation the existence of gravity while all the flat earth community do is bandy about empty words with little to back them up.

When will the flat earth community carry out its own rigorous experiments to try to prove their belief in UA and reveal the results to the world? One would have imagined that with UA being a cornerstone of their beliefs they would have expended a great deal of effort in that direction.

Re: Flat Earth Experiments
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 01:37:13 AM »
I think that's a great idea. I'm for whatever turns out to be true so I'm not afraid to experiment.

I'm pretty good at setting up experiments but the problem is flat earth believers don't like my experiments or their results.

So maybe some flat earthers might be so generous as to suggest some experiments I could set up to prove the flat earth.

I am on a quest to find the very best evidence for a flat earth.
So far I've come up dry. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 04:47:39 AM »
While there have been  200 recognised and controlled scientific experiments carried out  in recent years to determine the exact value of G

Ahahahah! You mean made up, manipulated and "organized"?

The question is how many flat earth experiments have been carried out recently to prove or confirm their belief in UA?

Flat earth knowers usually aren't accepting the UA model. this model is shared by a small number of people and does not reflect the general view of the believers nor the official view of our society.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 01:35:34 PM »

Ahahahah! You mean made up, manipulated and "organized"?

The question is how many flat earth experiments have been carried out recently to prove or confirm their belief in UA?

Flat earth knowers usually aren't accepting the UA model. this model is shared by a small number of people and does not reflect the general view of the believers nor the official view of our society.

Incorrect again! Your being incorrect is becoming a habit!
Quote from: Hamish Johnston
PhysicsWorld: Gravity, Gravitational-constant mystery deepens with new precision measurements
Since then, more than 200 experiments have been done to measure G to ever higher precision. Today’s accepted value is a combination of several independent measurements and has a relative uncertainty of 47 parts per million (ppm). However, some individual experiments have much smaller uncertainties – until now, the smallest was 13.7 ppm – and some of these very precise measurements disagree by more than 500 ppm.
Read the paper and learn something.

As for, "Flat earth knowers usually aren't accepting the UA model."
Silly ideas like, "sky push", "density and pressure" and "density and buoyancy" simply do not work!
"Sky push" and "density and pressure" can't explain things falling in a vacuum chamber and "pressure" alone cannot push something without a container.

So, try again!

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 12:00:30 PM »
Could it be that the reason why flat earth scientists never conduct experiments, the results of which are published for scrutiny both other, is that they would be terrified by the  results?
Or could it be there is no experiment they could carry out that would provide them with answers that supported their world view?

I’m not sure if that’s the case but published experiments by flat earth scientists appear to be as rare as hens teeth.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 05:10:59 PM »
Experiment for UA is so simple that anyone can perform it in daily life.

Just do a simple things: STAND, WALK, RUN.. that's all.  8)
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 05:35:39 PM »

How does that work?

Let me see. I'm standing right now.....so....what? Bibbitty boppitty boo! UA!

How will such an experiment go? What am i measuring? What am I observing?

Danang

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2019, 10:25:09 PM »

How does that work?

Let me see. I'm standing right now.....so....what? Bibbitty boppitty boo! UA!

How will such an experiment go? What am i measuring? What am I observing?

You can stand because the earth goes upward by 1g. You won't experience any difficulty when walking or running, because there is no magnet force from the earth. Everything goes smooth.

Airplane only needs sufficient horizontal speed to be able to fly. But if the airplane's trajectory is vertical, there aren't gonna be 'take off' effect.

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 12:38:54 AM »

I’m afraid you jumping up and down doesn’t prove UA. To prove UA you would have to show that the earth and all the other celestial bodies that make up the universe were accelerating upward.

You would have to design an experiment that proved that the way things fall here on earth or any where else for that matter could only be caused by UA and not gravity.

Danang

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 02:51:19 AM »
@Lonegranger & @Sunset

Should I say "Scroll down"?  :o

I've explained about UA repeatedly also the illogical things about gravity.

I wish FE websites had put my concepts about UA in their FAQ.

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 12:57:58 PM »
@Lonegranger & @Sunset

You have explained nothing about gravity. The problem is you have a tendency to ignore reality, case in point is your problem with pi.

The world is built using pi,3.14159265359, etc, Every rotating piece of machinery that has ever existed or will exist or any round or curved component ever manufactured or will be manufactured has used pi or will use pi to calculate its dimensions.

So far everything in the world works fine as there is no problem with pi, regardless of your constant unsupported claims.

If you have a car do the pistons not move with ease inside the engine block?...if the answer is yes then there is no problem with pi, just as there is no problem with gravity. Its just a couple of random thoughts you have in your head that have no basis in reality.

Danang

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 08:04:17 PM »
@Lonegranger & @Sunset

You have explained nothing about gravity. The problem is you have a tendency to ignore reality, case in point is your problem with pi.

The world is built using pi,3.14159265359, etc, Every rotating piece of machinery that has ever existed or will exist or any round or curved component ever manufactured or will be manufactured has used pi or will use pi to calculate its dimensions.

So far everything in the world works fine as there is no problem with pi, regardless of your constant unsupported claims.

If you have a car do the pistons not move with ease inside the engine block?...if the answer is yes then there is no problem with pi, just as there is no problem with gravity. Its just a couple of random thoughts you have in your head that have no basis in reality.

What are your objections about UA?

Danang

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2019, 08:33:20 PM »
Pi always right IF the tape is TILTED.

8)

Danang

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2019, 08:38:27 PM »
Gravity at tides

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2019, 08:54:07 PM »

8)

Not exactly:

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 12:55:46 AM »
@Lonegranger & @Sunset

UA is unproven rubbish, just as pi is totally cast iron true.

Think about it, though you love to avoid this glaringly true fact, every round rotating shaft and bearing holding it along with all the ball bearings in all the races were all designed and manufactured using pi.....it all works......please explain.

Danang

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 01:21:54 AM »
@Lonegranger & @Sunset

Should I say "Scroll down"?

UA is unproven rubbish, just as pi is totally cast iron true.

Think about it, though you love to avoid this glaringly true fact, every round rotating shaft and bearing holding it along with all the ball bearings in all the races were all designed and manufactured using pi.....it all works......please explain.

It's all about Diameter Games. As much as trigonometry, it has nothing to do with circumference nor arc length nor pi nor phew.

By the way, you can't show the flaw of UA. Yes, UA is too strong to debunk, ;) and it will be the core of physics and replace the gravity theory assumption. ;)

Danang

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 01:25:33 AM »

8)

Not exactly:

Is this tool new? Make sure the indicator figures are verified. That's not a pi tape, that's a phew tape :')

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2019, 01:32:22 AM »

8)

Not exactly:

Is this tool new? Make sure the indicator figures are verified. That's not a pi tape, that's a phew tape :')

No matter how often I refer you to reality, you ignore it and return to your own world of make believe where you can invent any thing you wish. But while your ideas may work in your own alternate world, they don’t in the real world.
Pi works in the real world end of story.