Auckland - Doha 18 hours

PERTH - LONDON 17 hours

Sydney - San Fransisco  9 hours

Sydney -  Manila 8 hours

Sydney - Singapore 8 hours

Sydney (SYD) - Los Angeles (LAX) 12 hours

EXTRA ROUTE

Sydney - Santiago  :)

We can add new flight videos which you interest. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 05:42:14 AM by wise »

this workplace is on strike

Re: Full flight videos have more than 6 hours flight time
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 03:02:50 PM »
.....and what do you imagine these videos prove?.....strikes me you have too much time on your hands!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 11:35:30 PM »
.....and what do you imagine these videos prove?.....strikes me you have too much time on your hands!

Fans of flights flying on different routes around the world, hundreds of people are constantly trying different routes and sharing their videos. this hread will allow these fanatics to come together and share their videos. If you have an acquaintance flying on an interesting route, you can ask him to record a full time video. By this way, we can watch the video and learn about that airline, ground services and route.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 05:53:14 AM »
I canít see YouTube videos. They are blocked in my country. Can you host elsewhere?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 06:03:17 AM »
Use GSM and change your name to Jacblack.

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 07:11:27 AM »
I can only think of two reasons for this thread.

1) wise has suddenly realised that the earth is a sphere and is posting evidence of it.

2) wise's account has been hacked.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 07:18:38 AM »

1) wise has suddenly realised that the earth is a sphere and is posting evidence of it.

What?

All flight videos are compatible with flat earth map. If one video denies it, lets prove, lets publish. You can't.

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 08:59:22 AM »

What?

All flight videos are compatible with flat earth map. If one video denies it, lets prove, lets publish. You can't.

Wow, you've watched every minute of all those videos?

Do the flight times in the videos for those in the southern hemisphere match the extended flight times required for it to work on a monopole FE map?

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 11:26:33 AM »

What?

Do the flight times in the videos for those in the southern hemisphere match the extended flight times required for it to work on a monopole FE map?

I can verify my flat earth map is about equal the remained flat earth maps and depends on real flight times. Inother say, all flight times perfectly overlaps with flat earth map; but not with round earth monopoly. But this is not the issue. If you have a flight more than 6 hours please share it.

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2019, 11:57:56 AM »

What?

I can verify my flat earth map is about equal the remained flat earth maps and depends on real flight times. Inother say, all flight times perfectly overlaps with flat earth map; but not with round earth monopoly. But this is not the issue. If you have a flight more than 6 hours please share it.

That's handy then, the Sydney/Singapore and Sydney/Santiago times match those for the round world.

(Separate note, don't post any more embedded videos, just links to videos. As it is this keeps crashing my phone browser)

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2019, 05:57:25 PM »
I canít see YouTube videos. They are blocked in my country. Can you host elsewhere?
Have you uploaded the videos to a non banned website yet?

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2019, 06:10:25 AM »

What?

You have no flat earth map, there is no such  thing, itís an impossibility.
How do you imagine all the aircraft youíre fixated with find their way around the globe?
How do you imagine everyone finds way around?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2019, 02:57:58 PM »

What?

That's handy then, the Sydney/Singapore and Sydney/Santiago times match those for the round world.

(Separate note, don't post any more embedded videos, just links to videos. As it is this keeps crashing my phone browser)

This is video sharing thread, if you have it so Share it. If you haven't so shut up. Flight names do not magically make the video exist. I am telling that if you have a 6 hours flight video so share it. I know, you know, he knows, she knows that you haven't. Come out of your globularist cave.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2019, 09:37:04 PM »
Come out of your globularist cave.
Come out of your fantasy land and face reality for a change.

You know very well that QANTAS is a real airline and that QANTAS does not kill passenger to deceive people.
And only one totally ignorant of the Southern Hemisphere would claim that QANTAS does not fly:
    Johannesburg to/from Sydney
    Sydney to/from Santiago.
And if you doubt those then:
    South African Airlines flies Johannesburg to/from Perth,
    LATAM Airlines flies Aukland to/from Santiago.
The only reason that you doubt those flights is that they will not fit on your idea of the shape of the earth.

But you might be very wrong! You know nothing of Southern Hemisphere so stop pretending that you do!

By the way, whether full length videos in completely irrelevant to whether flights are genuine.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2019, 05:24:23 AM »
<repeatedly same BS>

Again, this is the issue of video sharing about fhights have more than 6 hours duration. If you have, lets share; if you have not lets get out of here.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 05:45:10 AM »

Sydney (SYD) - Los Angeles (LAX) From Australia to North America Full of 12 hours flight has been added.

2160 pixel super HD video option is exist.