Does any really belive this?

• 18 Replies
?

Sabazi

« on: December 16, 2005, 12:33:12 PM »
Does anyone here actually belive that the earth is flat?

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 12:55:35 PM »
apparently so.  probably dropped on their heads repeatedly as babies.

?

pspunit

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 01:41:49 PM »
some do, but most of the people that say that they do are probably just being stupid
Three people of different nationalities walk into the bar. Two of them say something smart, and the third one makes a mockery of his fellow countrymen by acting dumb."

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 02:02:24 PM »
many, probably all of the people here dont acually think the earth is flat, they just want to argue. simple as that.
efore making fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then your a mile away and you have their shoes.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 02:22:41 PM »
I think some people don't and some do. Otherwise there would be no real Flat Earth Society.
 believe the Earth is round. That must make me... EVIL!!!

By reading this message, you have given me breif control of your mind.

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 07:09:04 PM »
You give a great point.
efore making fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then your a mile away and you have their shoes.

?

Dr_Bill

This Believer wrote a Book
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 08:24:50 PM »
This Believer Wrote a Book

OK, .... the world must be flat.  This book is on the Best Seller list.

Check out the truth http://www.thomaslfriedman.com

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 08:39:04 PM »
its on the best seller list because hey think its a joke. imagine their surprise. :lol:

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 04:16:24 AM »
Quote from: "F Kid"
its on the best seller list because hey think its a joke. imagine their surprise. :lol:
You read my mind.

OMG there's a book that says that the Earth is flat it must be true!25121!1211!11215121!22112221!2@!1@!!!!
 believe the Earth is round. That must make me... EVIL!!!

By reading this message, you have given me breif control of your mind.

?

FlatHumanSociety

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 07:18:08 PM »
I looked up a review of this book on Amazon, and it says this:

"What Friedman means by "flat" is "connected": the lowering of trade and political barriers and the exponential technical advances of the digital revolution have made it possible to do business, or almost anything else, instantaneously with billions of other people across the planet."

So the title of this book is simply figurative speech, which exists to all us heathens.

?

lovemeorhateme

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2005, 05:16:48 PM »
How the hell could anyone seriously believe this ####, man?!

The
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2005, 01:46:55 PM »
the

?

6strings

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 02:28:15 PM »
You'd be surprised, Dionysios, a lot of protestants are so wrapped up in disagreeing with the Catholic church that because the church says the earth is spherical, they say it's flat.

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 02:54:20 PM »
the

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 04:03:50 PM »
Some of us do believe the Earth is flat.  I for one do and im not trying to bullshit anyone here.

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2006, 10:08:44 AM »
bullhorn, your theorys have bullshit written all over it. deal with it your a fraud!!! enoy the following.  :D  :)  :?  8-)  :oops:  :P  :P  :twisted:  :roll:  :idea:  :idea:  :?:  :!:  :evil:  :wink:  :arrow:  :roll:  :cry:  :x  :x  :shock:  :?  :)  :D  :(  :o  :o  :P  :oops:  :roll:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :P  :)  :shock:  :lol:  :o  :D  :o  :(  :)  :D  :shock:  :?  8-)  :cry:  :roll:  :?:  :twisted:  :evil:  :!:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :wink:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :oops:  :P  8-)  :shock:  :x  :x  :D  8-)  :)  :?  :shock:  :shock:  :o  :lol:  :oops:  :oops:  :?:  :?:  :!:  :?:  :idea:  :idea:  :roll:  :roll:  :oops:  :P

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 03:06:23 AM »
i now reckon it is flat too ... and two out of three bullhorns is no bull

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 04:10:47 AM »
There are a number of genuine atheistic/agnostic Flat-Earthers here as well. I for one completely believe, for scientific reasons, that the Earth is flat.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 04:27:48 AM »
Science is based on overwhelming observable evidence and conjecture, not delusions from the 14th century. Get with the program. You are typing on a computer, a machine invented by scientists, if they had used your style of logic when inventing electronic componenets we wouldn't have progressed past the age of the paperweight. Science=repeatable observations. You fail to provide us with conclusive proof, repeatably.