How does the conspiracy get their agents?

• 60 Replies

Macarios

Re: How does the conspiracy get their agents?
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2019, 10:57:17 PM »
If 98.6% of the world is conspiring against the remaining 1.4%, why are those 1.4% still alive?

It would be much cheaper to do what Hitler did to Jews than to stage the whole industry and nearly every scienctific discipline.

And how those 98.6% "convinced" personal telescopes and personal sextants to lie while amateurs use them while watching celestial bodies and measuring angles?

How they forced my own 432MHz radio equipment to lie when I was measuring the distance to Moon? :)

Don't tell me there wouldn't be hundreds of thousands of "Edward Snowdens" in the last 2500 years.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2019, 11:22:25 PM »
Quote from: Stash
We could argue what I think and what you think all day and night long for as many days, weeks, months or years and still neither of us would know the truth of how it all works, so for now and the near future or maybe till the end of our days, all we can do is wonder if a truth will unfold to nail down a definitive truth in certain aspects of the many potential conspiracies out there.

My logic holds circumstantial evidence and your logic holds a reliance on official lines, whether you argue that or not.

Untrue. How are the 10's of thousands of people who have eye-witnessed launches and landings reliance on 'official lines'. Oh that's right, according to you they are all paid actors. Jeez, that's not overwhelming tin foil hat stuff. Seriously? And your circumstantial evidence is...

Lot's of amateur non-party officials have, for example, seen the ISS through a telescope. You with your perpetual, "I don't cow-tow to the 'man', I'm a free thinker with my logic and circumstantial evidence...blah, blah, blah" It's all so boring and without evidence.

What's the dividing line on "official lines"? NASA versus private industry? Or if some part of private industry does something for NASA they are all of a sudden a part of "official lines". Is Virgin a part of "official lines". Is anyone or any entity involved in something that you don't believe can happen b/c of your belief system all of a sudden part of the "official line"?
You are playing along to the official party line by saying what you're saying.
You're basically trying to tell me that plenty of people have witnessed this and that and yet you don't mention you being one of those so called witnesses. Why?

Could it be because you've never witnessed anything like what you argue or could it be that the so called witnesses you use may not be witnessing anything like what you say they witness?

To go and watch a rocket launch from miles away does not constitute watching a space rocket launch. It could be a missile or even a hydrogen/helium filled thin tin effigy.

You're arguing from a very weak point and at best you're arguing a storyline(s) from a narrative(s) and that becomes your fact(s).
By all means argue from that stance but don't be annoyed when some people simply don't accept those storylines as fact without ensuring they're clarified as just that, which clearly most are not, physically.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2019, 11:27:24 PM »
If 98.6% of the world is conspiring against the remaining 1.4%, why are those 1.4% still alive?

It would be much cheaper to do what Hitler did to Jews than to stage the whole industry and nearly every scienctific discipline.

And how those 98.6% "convinced" personal telescopes and personal sextants to lie while amateurs use them while watching celestial bodies and measuring angles?

How they forced my own 432MHz radio equipment to lie when I was measuring the distance to Moon? :)

Don't tell me there wouldn't be hundreds of thousands of "Edward Snowdens" in the last 2500 years.
Absolutely attacking a strawman.

Macarios

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2019, 12:01:00 AM »

Ok, tell us how they make privately owned instruments "lie"? :)

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2019, 12:30:45 AM »

What privately owned instruments?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2019, 12:50:56 AM »

Read the posts!
Macarios's "own 432MHz radio equipment" that he used when he "was measuring the distance to Moon".
Is that too hard to understand?

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2019, 12:52:26 AM »

range finding equipment, gps receivers, radio transmitters and receivers, measuring equipment.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2019, 01:29:38 AM »

How do we understand the accuracy of 98,6%? is it the result of a poll or is it based on your imagination, like all other so-called scientific researches?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2019, 02:40:36 AM »

Read the posts!
Macarios's "own 432MHz radio equipment" that he used when he "was measuring the distance to Moon".
Try again.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2019, 02:54:20 AM »
Try again.
My question, "Is that too hard to understand?" only required a yes/no answer.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2019, 04:52:56 AM »
Try again.
Like I said: try again.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2019, 05:21:14 AM »
Try again.
Like I said: try again.
In case you can't read, go and get your mother yo read it to you. "Try again" is not "a yes/no answer" so try again.

But a hint, Macarios's used his "own 432MHz radio equipment" to measure the distance to the Moon using a similar idea to a radar measurement.
Since the return signal takes a little over 2.5 seconds it can be timed by a stopwatch if only a rough answer is required.
Ask Macarios for more details.

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2019, 06:52:31 AM »
That’s what i find one of the most annoying habits from most glober’s  over here.... a constant appeal to supposed ‘rationality’ only when it supports official storylines.

And what are these huge worldwide conspiracy theories if not an attempt to make sense of all the nonsense in world?

I guess it must be quite comforting to think there’s some grand design behind everything, and events are orchestrated by a well oiled machine that knows what it’s doing.  Not unlike belief in God, everything happens for a reason.

The alternative of course is far more worrying. That the people at the top are just a bunch of self interested incompetent arseholes, more worried about staying in power than doing what’s best for the people.

Did The US really almost go to war with Iran the other day because the current president is obsessed with undoing everything the last one did? Stopping only when he realised last minute it might look bad?

Is the UK really about to commit economic suicide by crashing out of the EU with no deal?

Did the superpowers actually come within a gnat’s bollock of blowing up the world during the Cuban missile crisis (and other less well known incidents).

Sadly, I think the answer is yes.  There’s no hidden power behind the curtain, the world is actually just run by wankers.

Scary thought isn’t it?  I’m not surprised people make up elaborate tales to try and find meaning in it all.

Edit:  I guess I should address your example

And when NASA destroys thousends of original tapes with Apollo 11 telemetry data , then it’s perfectly acceptable that no one knows anything about who, what , where and when...
It just vanished one day and we found out decades later...’ but these things happen you know......’  ::)

Reused is the word you are looking for.  And really so what? 

Reels and reels of expensive computer tape was wiped because nobody thought it would be useful to keep once the missions were over.

Why would they keep them?  They don’t make for very exciting museums pieces compared to all the other  souvenirs they had left over.

They would be easy to fake anyway.  If the tapes did exist and data from them uploaded to the internet, would that convince anyone the moon landings were real?  I very much doubt it.  Thry’d just be another thing for everyone to argue over.

So in the end, it makes absolutely no difference if they were kept or wiped.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 07:39:55 AM by Unconvinced »

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2019, 07:39:01 AM »
the rulers of the world wanted us to perceive the earth as round.

Why? It would cost them a huge amount of time, money and effort, what's in it for them?

In a simulation all of them in the cost of software.

Doesn't matter if the world is a simulation or not, you still have to have a working economy even if it is simulated. Otherwise your simulated citizens will smell a simulated rat.

Still doesn't explain "why" though.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2019, 07:48:36 AM »
The arguments that everyone needs to be "in on it" are misplaced.

1. Pay Company A to build a space probe and send it to Company B. All developed technology parents for related technologies are in NASA's name and for NASA's profit.

2. Tell Company B to destroy the space probe, put it in government storage, or put it into a museum.

1. Pay Company C to build a rocket with various changeable parameters and give control to NASA Telemetry Control. All related rocket and missile technologies developed are in NASA's name to sell to military or military contractors or whomever.

2. NASA Telemetry presses the button to send rocket into the ocean

1. Tell Company A to build a full simulation of the space probe working in space which is indistinguishable from a real space mission.

2. Play simulation for the media and operators in Mission Contol

This can be orchestrated by a small organization at the top. The vast majority of people working for NASA are contractors who are hired to do what NASA pays them to do.

Everyone you are talking about there is in on it! Company A builds a probe (yes they could not know it's too be destroyed) but are then building the probe simulation as well.

Company B destroys the probe.

Company C builds a rocket which has to work, it's got to get off the launch pad and at least nearly to orbit because people can see it go that far.

NASA and every other space agency are obviously in on it. There are many companies like A, B, C who all have to be in on it.

Plus millions of people like me who have received satellite communications, I'd have to be paid off as well.

Your post did absolutely nothing for your arguement.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

Macarios

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2019, 09:59:33 AM »

432 MHz transceiver with set of helical antennas to send directional signal to Moon and receive reflected.
Stopwatch to measure timing of a series of such signals.
Sextant used to measure distance to Moon by lunar parallax.
Telescope to observe shadows of lunar craters.
And so on...

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2019, 11:25:54 AM »
Quote from: Stash
We could argue what I think and what you think all day and night long for as many days, weeks, months or years and still neither of us would know the truth of how it all works, so for now and the near future or maybe till the end of our days, all we can do is wonder if a truth will unfold to nail down a definitive truth in certain aspects of the many potential conspiracies out there.

My logic holds circumstantial evidence and your logic holds a reliance on official lines, whether you argue that or not.

Untrue. How are the 10's of thousands of people who have eye-witnessed launches and landings reliance on 'official lines'. Oh that's right, according to you they are all paid actors. Jeez, that's not overwhelming tin foil hat stuff. Seriously? And your circumstantial evidence is...

Lot's of amateur non-party officials have, for example, seen the ISS through a telescope. You with your perpetual, "I don't cow-tow to the 'man', I'm a free thinker with my logic and circumstantial evidence...blah, blah, blah" It's all so boring and without evidence.

What's the dividing line on "official lines"? NASA versus private industry? Or if some part of private industry does something for NASA they are all of a sudden a part of "official lines". Is Virgin a part of "official lines". Is anyone or any entity involved in something that you don't believe can happen b/c of your belief system all of a sudden part of the "official line"?

You are playing along to the official party line by saying what you're saying.

How so, again, what's the dividing line between party (official) line and not. Seems to be quite the moveable feast to you with its only adherence being whether you believe something or not. How convenient. However, not very logical nor based in fact.

You're basically trying to tell me that plenty of people have witnessed this and that and yet you don't mention you being one of those so called witnesses. Why?

Could it be because you've never witnessed anything like what you argue or could it be that the so called witnesses you use may not be witnessing anything like what you say they witness?

I've never seen a launch in person, that's why. (I have seen the ISS through a telescope and utilized satellite technology to navigate). But I have seen plenty of launches on video from amateur to pro. But that doesn't matter, because you'll just say something like what those eyewitness observers saw was fake. So it doesn't matter to you whether eyewitnesses report an observation or not. The end result doesn't fit into your belief system, your party line narrative, so it's really neither here nor there.

To go and watch a rocket launch from miles away does not constitute watching a space rocket launch. It could be a missile or even a hydrogen/helium filled thin tin effigy.

Yep, there it is, you beat me to it. No matter the eyewitness account, what they saw is a balloon. Told you you would go there. Again, zero evidence just a "just cuz..." from you. Classic. And meaningless.

You're arguing from a very weak point and at best you're arguing a storyline(s) from a narrative(s) and that becomes your fact(s).
By all means argue from that stance but don't be annoyed when some people simply don't accept those storylines as fact without ensuring they're clarified as just that, which clearly most are not, physically.

Fine not to accept eyewitness accounts and such. But with not accepting usually comes with some sort of evidence. A 'here's why I don't accept what other people have seen' backed by evidence. All you ever provide is "just cuz" you don't like it. So really, the weak stance is yours, by a long shot. I have mountains of evidence, both party line and not. You have ZERO. None. So don't talk to me about weak stances and such. Yours is a non-existent stance. It's not even an argument. You just spout your party line over and over and never back it up. Again, you're not making an argument, you are just repeating your narrative mantra.

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2019, 11:27:52 AM »

432 MHz transceiver with set of helical antennas to send directional signal to Moon and receive reflected.
And so on...

Argh, no!  Technical shit!

Well your science is no match for high IQ flat earth research!

Check this out. It’s a joy to behold.

Hehehe.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2019, 11:46:30 AM »

And so on...

Argh, no!  Technical shit!

Well your science is no match for high IQ flat earth research!

Check this out. It’s a joy to behold.

Hehehe.

Wow, just wow. "I have 30 tabs open, I'm a skeptic, I have like literally 30 tabs of high IQ research open, high IQ research, I'm a skeptic, literally probably, I'm a skeptic, high IQ research, literally a gazillion tabs open...Then I typed into YouTube, 'reverse engineer globe' and this is just what I have been crystallizing..."

This guy is a level 999 Genius. The way he can handle high IQ research all the way across 30 tabs. Astounding.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2019, 11:55:17 AM »
the rulers of the world wanted us to perceive the earth as round.

Why? It would cost them a huge amount of time, money and effort, what's in it for them?

In a simulation all of them in the cost of software.

Doesn't matter if the world is a simulation or not, you still have to have a working economy even if it is simulated. Otherwise your simulated citizens will smell a simulated rat.

Still doesn't explain "why" though.

Doesn't matter if the citizens will smell a simulated rat. You still is a simulation has not a value other than a software.

Oh, why. All we know this, expecially I know this. it is just a software that you are being monitored and your emotions are noted. You can ask another why again. Why do you play a computer game? Of course, for fun. This is possible the answer of why. I guess I wasn't supposed to be here. I don't want to elaborate on this. Just two more answers:

- Am I happy to be here? Yes.
- Am I regret to be here? Again, yes.

frankly, the nss character, which was only planned to enhance reality, became a torture method here. this is not the nss here. NSS is a character in all my life and I come across everywhere. Because the software works this way. there must be an nss everywhere. also bullwinkle, scg, John, lonegranger, rabinoz and clones. How much are the positive ones here? sandokhan, a little, but how intimate? sceptimatic. a little coming and going, or tom bishop. how much does he support me? So what's on my side is always undecided, but the Turd character is against me and is determined and strong. it's not just this place, it's valid in everywhere. Am I still happy? Yeah. But do I regret it? Again yes. there was no need for such torture. there is no such thing as fun here.

and it should to been to entertain me, not against me. I suppose this is not supposed to be the case. If it was planned like that, so I guess I didn't make a good deal.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2019, 12:19:58 PM »
Maybe the conspiracy posts on indeed.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2019, 06:38:03 AM »
Wise, the only matrix you're trapped inside is flat talk, flat thought, flat defending, and flat earth videos on YouTube. Flat out, man. That is a recipe for fruitcake laced with op rum, a heavy heaping of weed, and magic mushrooms. Actually make yourself some scaled down earth models, and stop eating the fruitcake, if you want out of this flat matrix you're trapped inside.

I love how Mr high IQ who takes his moustache styling tips from Agatha Christie's Poirot, can't see the forest for the trees or the curve for the flatness. I actually enjoyed his 2am flat earth epiphany.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 06:45:48 AM by Sunset »

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2019, 08:07:22 AM »

I love how Mr high IQ who takes his moustache styling tips from Agatha Christie's Poirot, can't see the forest for the trees or the curve for the flatness. I actually enjoyed his 2am flat earth epiphany.

I have to admit, I quite like the tache.  Obviously I’d need a higher IQ to maintain that level of facial grooming.

?

alex314

• Truth, knowledge and science.
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2019, 11:36:18 PM »
Nobody can answer my original question?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2019, 01:26:43 PM »
It wouldn't be a very good conspiracy if we knew the inner workings, would it?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2019, 02:00:16 PM »
So can I be a black ops telemetry faker? Does it pay well?
If they lower their IQ score requirement to 35 they may let you in, but I doubt it. Lol
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2019, 08:20:31 PM »
Any conspiracy to hide the true shape of the earth is a figment of the imagination of flat earthers. So you are unlikely to get any factual answers.

?

alex314

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2019, 11:00:37 PM »
Any conspiracy to hide the true shape of the earth is a figment of the imagination of flat earthers. So you are unlikely to get any factual answers.

Of course not. But maybe a flat earther thinks about it once, and realizes that flat earth is the utmost extreme incredible nonsense.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2019, 11:16:15 PM »

It has been already answered. If you deny all the answers what means to reply you again and again. Is it because to see how you shamesly deny the opinions of others ?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

alex314

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2019, 11:27:05 PM »

It has been already answered. If you deny all the answers what means to reply you again and again. Is it because to see how you shamesly deny the opinions of others ?

LOL. Of course it has not been answered. Please stop lying to me, I have to report you otherwise.