Undeniable Proof that the earth is round

• 59 Replies
Undeniable Proof that the earth is round
« on: June 12, 2019, 11:44:44 AM »

https://ibb.co/TtmNGcL
If the Earth is flat, why does the sun seem to disappear?

The argument that the sun goes under the flat earth is invalid because if that was true.. there would be a moment in time where nobody has sun.. but there's always an area on the earth where the sun is shining. You can literally go on any beach/ocean floor and observe this for yourself. So I'm confused  how is the earth flat?

The only valid explanation for this is that the earth is orbiting around the sun.. I don't understand why yall are even arguing with these FEers when all u need is simple evidence such as this to debunk everything they say.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 11:50:49 AM by KotaDaGeneral »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Undeniable Proof that the earth is round
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 12:16:12 PM »
Simply denied. It is possible you can see its being same radius, half radius or quarter radius depends on your point of view. So you are a flat earther after now. Wellcome to the flat earth society.

Next!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 12:36:34 PM »
I watched the whole video.. and what u said doesn't prove anything. you're trying to argue that the sun goes below the horizon line and starts turning right. But if u look in the comment section of that video many people quickly debunk that. There are even instances where the sun turns left.

https://ibb.co/1bbrQtQ
https://ibb.co/1MMr5nw
https://ibb.co/c8mdp33

These three screenshots literally debunk that whole video. Sorry, the earth isn't flat.

Also, if the earth was truly flat why would the sun even dip below the horizon line in the first place? it's supposed to be a FLAT surface right? The reason you can start to see the sun more at a different point of view is strictly because of curvature.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 12:52:55 PM by KotaDaGeneral »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 12:42:18 PM »
I watched the whole video.. and what u said doesn't prove anything. you're trying to argue that the sun goes below the horizon line and starts turning right. But if u look in the comment section of that video many people quickly debunk that. There are even instances where the sun turns left.

It proves I can deny your "Undeniable" proof argument. Your argument was a photo and this was a video. At least, stronger than yours. You have to respect to the scientific method. Otherwise you lose your scientific thoughs.

The people whose made comment did not debunk it. They have just "claimed" they have debunk it. Claiming to debunk it does not magically debunk it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 12:45:12 PM »
It is flat, your agreing or denying the facts do not changes those facts.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 12:57:50 PM »
I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum.. and you literally lose every argument. You dodge questions and facts and proof. Did you even take your time to read the screenshot? Because the screenshot linked 2 videos with literal proof of what the comment was saying.. So.. your point?
The earth is a sphere.

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 01:05:52 PM »
The sun is supposed to always be above the flat earth, spinning in circles to the right correct? If that was true how can the sun even go over the horizon? You can literally see the sun go down as it changes from a day to night cycle..

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 01:14:42 PM »
I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum.. and you literally lose every argument. You dodge questions and facts and proof. Did you even take your time to read the screenshot? Because the screenshot linked 2 videos with literal proof of what the comment was saying.. So.. your point?
The earth is a sphere.

Nope. I have won literally every argument. They have just talking more than me because of numerical advantage and ends with their talking. They are making extraordinary performance for end all discussing with their last talking and claiming they have won the discussing. Their claiming them won a debate does not make them magically winner or me a loser. You are literally talking baseless like all other angry globularists here.

I thought you were different but you prove you are same. If I will not reply you again so will you think I have lost this argument? Sounds like you will. But you are absolutely the loser of this argument. Because I have proved I can deny you and I denied your argument. Now time for you talk forever and claim your magically being the winner of this argument.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 01:20:31 PM »
You once again dodged all my important questions. And made a whole paragraph essay on how you've actually won all ur arguments.. when you've clearly haven't. You're proving my point more and more. I can go through threads and threads, every single time someone with a brain like me, makes a good argument on why the earth is sphere shaped, you completely dodge the question and find something else irrelevant to rebuttal.

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 01:46:10 PM »
Simply denied. It is possible you can see its being same radius, half radius or quarter radius depends on your point of view.

I'm gonna completely destroy this quote.. In that video the horizon is closer to the camera than it is to the sun. Sea level would be the horizon If the earth is supposed to be flat , why would the sun even cross the horizon if the sun is supposed to orbit around the earths north pole rotating right as u FEers propose? If the earth is flat why would the sun disappear at Horizon Level? Yes if you go straight up you will see the sun but that is strictly because of horizon distance. If you go straight up you are no longer on the horizon. Standing on the horizon the sun will seem to disappear. Even if it really didn't disappear it already crossed the horizon line which already contradicts a flat earth theory.

Also.. If you don't believe in gravity, can u explain water tides?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 02:25:43 PM by KotaDaGeneral »

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 01:50:33 PM »
I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum.. and you literally lose every argument. You dodge questions and facts and proof.

aaaaahahaha
new guy did his homework

JackBlack

Re: Irrefutable Proof that the earth is round
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 02:06:41 PM »
Simply denied. It is possible you can see its being same radius, half radius or quarter radius depends on your point of view.
We have been over this plenty of times.
We can't see the sun change size here. What we can see is the amount of glare changing.

Remember before when you posted something quite similar?
By your reasoning, if the sun goes behind a cloud it magically shrinks, while in reality, all that happens is the glare is reduced.
By your reasoning, if the sun rises from behind a mountain, it will magically jump in front of the mountain, while in reality all that happens is the glare increases to cover the mountain.

If you use an appropriate filter (i.e. one which removes glare) then the sun remains roughly the same size at all times.
If you view the moon instead where you don't have the issue of glare, it remains roughly the same size at all times.

Yes, you can easily deny it. You can deny anything, even rock solid proof. You can even deny your own existence.
What you can't do is refute it. And that is what is important.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 02:09:54 PM by JackBlack »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 02:37:35 PM »
Yes, you can easily deny it.

You have debunked the Op'r. Thank you.  :)

Because he said this being "undeniable proof". I aware you want to correct it as "irrefutable proof" but it is too late too change. Stop to manipulating.

I don't need to answer the Op'r anymore, there is their master here, aka Jackinoz.  :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 02:57:38 PM »

If the Earth is flat, why does the sun seem to disappear?

The argument that the sun goes under the flat earth is invalid because if that was true.. there would be a moment in time where nobody has sun.. but there's always an area on the earth where the sun is shining. You can literally go on any beach/ocean floor and observe this for yourself. So I'm confused  how is the earth flat?

The only valid explanation for this is that the earth is orbiting around the sun.. I don't understand why yall are even arguing with these FEers when all u need is simple evidence such as this to debunk everything they say.
Thanks for the compliment.
I took them at Karumba on the Gulf of Carpentaria in North Queensland and 6:25:02 and 6:25:29 pm on the 8th of September 2007 ;D. See if TimeAndDate.com agree.
I see and take photos like this:

LHG-0693 - Sunset Karumba 20070808 06.25.02, 300 mm

LHG-0697 - Sunset Karumba 20070808 06.25.29, 300 mm
And I naturally think that the sun is really being hidden behind something, the horizon.
I posted them for exactly the same reason and I've yet to see wise or anyone else explain that without dragging in quite unsupported hypothothese and "bendy light" of various forms.

JackBlack

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 03:29:20 PM »
All you have done is shown that you can deny reality.
You haven't debunked the argument presented, just denied it.

So do you just want to focus on the fact that you can deny anything rather than trying to refute the argument, i.e. portray FE as just denial of reality?

If so, make sure you just say that you have denied it as you have done no debunking.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 04:57:19 PM »

https://ibb.co/1bbrQtQ
https://ibb.co/1MMr5nw
https://ibb.co/c8mdp33

These three screenshots literally debunk that whole video. Sorry, the earth isn't flat.

Also, if the earth was truly flat why would the sun even dip below the horizon line in the first place? it's supposed to be a FLAT surface right? The reason you can start to see the sun more at a different point of view is strictly because of curvature.
And FE says that the sun and Moon are always at an altitude of 3000 miles above the flat surface of the flat Earth.*
If that was so, how could they ever even go below the horizon ?

And anyone who has ever been to sea or watched a sunset from a shore knows that the sun does not appear to get smaller but appears to sink below the horizon . And if you would do a little studying on the subject you would find that was due to the rotation of the earth and the curvature of the earth. This is one of the most observable proofs that the earth is round.

*Except when the moon " wobbles up and down " to avoid a collision with the sun ROFLOL !
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:44:08 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 05:07:28 PM »

So do you just want to focus on the fact that you can deny anything rather than trying to refute the argument, i.e. portray FE as just denial of reality?

If so, make sure you just say that you have denied it as you have done no debunking.

I think you have described his problem exactly. :
Denial of reality
Completely, that is !
???
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:41:45 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Mikey T.

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 07:54:18 PM »
It's a mental disorder.  Narrow minded people who flock to conspiracy theories are more likely deny things that highlights how wrong their world view is.  they also are more prone to derail threads or leap into racist or derogatory comments since they simply do not understand the basic details of normal conversations.  Wise/Brotherhood of the Dome is a prime example of this. 
By the way, quite simply, sunset/sunrise is one thing that absolutely does not work on ANY flat earth model.  There is no flat Earth model that can describe what we see in reality, they need multiple "models" to call on to try to hand wave away specific arguments.  Even good old Globebusters somehow got ahold of $20,000 to purchase equipment that just did nothing but disprove all flat Earth models that try to explain the apparent movement of the Sun across the Sky. 

Lets make it easy, provide a model that explains sunsets/sunrises, while explaining the Sun not changing angular size or its speed, and the Southern and Northern circumpolar star paths all at the same time.  It is super simple with a spheroid heliocentric solar system model that we observe as reality.  The fact that you can't do that is undeniable proof that the flat Earth notion is absolutely stupid. 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 12:35:14 AM »
It's a mental disorder.  Narrow minded people who flock to conspiracy theories are more likely deny things that highlights how wrong their world view is.  they also are more prone to derail threads or leap into racist or derogatory comments since they simply do not understand the basic details of normal conversations.  Wise/Brotherhood of the Dome is a prime example of this. 
By the way, quite simply, sunset/sunrise is one thing that absolutely does not work on ANY flat earth model.  There is no flat Earth model that can describe what we see in reality, they need multiple "models" to call on to try to hand wave away specific arguments.  Even good old Globebusters somehow got ahold of $20,000 to purchase equipment that just did nothing but disprove all flat Earth models that try to explain the apparent movement of the Sun across the Sky. 

Lets make it easy, provide a model that explains sunsets/sunrises, while explaining the Sun not changing angular size or its speed, and the Southern and Northern circumpolar star paths all at the same time.  It is super simple with a spheroid heliocentric solar system model that we observe as reality.  The fact that you can't do that is undeniable proof that the flat Earth notion is absolutely stupid.
Just when you thought things couldn't get any more weird  ;):
Some YouTube Flat-Earthers now claim that they have a Perfect Flat-Earth Model and it's Google Earth ;)!
I haven't got their video yet but here's Fight the Flat Earth's treatment of it:

Presenting, the worlds first Flat Earth Model! Fight the Flat Earth

And BlueMarbleScience's treatment of it:

Jerk Alert Part 3 by BlueMarbleScience

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2019, 12:58:30 AM »

Nope. Sto to baseless claims. I can deny the reality, you can deny the reality, everybody can reality. The argument here its being undeniable and you have proven its opposite. So why don't you discuss with Op'er about its not being undeniable but irrefutable (in your opinion) instead discuss it to me and change your replies topic as "irrefutable?". Why so hypocricy?

You have to know when and what is your interlocutor. In your appealing of I can deny everything you have a problem with oper, not with me but asking op'ers mistake's account from me. You are definitely behaving somebody motivated only follow me but not the facts around you.

Again, You have two times told I have denied the OP so you are insisting I have debunked the Op'er because He has claimed its being undeniable. So you have debunked the oper. So why don't you tell him your debunking him? Why are you afraiding for? Are you afraiding to write somebody to KotaDaGeneral? Do not fear of people. get fear being ridiculous, like you are so now.  ;D

Again, it is not reality so I can deny it. If it would reality I would agree it. The people deny the reality that you are, who deny the reality of this thread claims its being undeniable is clearly isn't undeniable. It just needs you have to admit yourself the fact that you constantly deny.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2019, 01:10:38 AM »
The earth is a sphere.

Nope. I have won literally every argument. They have just talking more than me because of numerical advantage and ends with their talking. They are making extraordinary performance for end all discussing with their last talking and claiming they have won the discussing. Their claiming them won a debate does not make them magically winner or me a loser. You are literally talking baseless like all other angry globularists here.

I thought you were different but you prove you are same. If I will not reply you again so will you think I have lost this argument? Sounds like you will. But you are absolutely the loser of this argument. Because I have proved I can deny you and I denied your argument. Now time for you talk forever and claim your magically being the winner of this argument.
What shape and size is the earth, do you have an accurate map that replaces all others?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2019, 01:20:26 AM »
The earth is a sphere.

What shape and size is the earth, do you have an accurate map that replaces all others?

I've already published it. Do you want I renew it? It's at HERE
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2019, 01:27:26 AM »
The argument here its being undeniable
No, the argument here is that Earth was flat, then in order for the sun to set it would need to go below Earth and thus we couldn't have the sun always being above Earth.
It was titled as undeniable.
All you have done is attack the title, not the argument.
That means you haven't debunked it.

So if you want to just say you have denied the argument and haven't debunked it then go ahead.
Or you can quit the semantic BS and actually try to debunk/refute the argument.
Provide an explanation for the how the sun appears to set on a FE.
And perspective has no chance of helping you here as the image shows the sun partially obscured by Earth. The only way for that to happen with Earth being flat is for the sun to go below Earth (or into it).

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2019, 01:35:28 AM »
No, the argument here is that Earth was flat, then in order for the sun to set it would need to go below Earth and thus we couldn't have the sun always being above Earth.
It was titled as undeniable.
That means you haven't debunked it.

So if you want to just say you have denied the argument and haven't debunked it then go ahead.
Or you can quit the semantic BS and actually try to debunk/refute the argument.
Provide an explanation for the how the sun appears to set on a FE.
And perspective has no chance of helping you here as the image shows the sun partially obscured by Earth. The only way for that to happen with Earth being flat is for the sun to go below Earth (or into it).

Nope. Stop to say lie. I've denied his arguments.

His arguments was some photos and I've shown them being not like that.

If you want I deny other arguments I can deny them easily too, you know.

the refraction of light and the angular size being of the second order parabola causes us to see the sun sets. Do you want I deny your other baseless arguments if you have more about the issue with MY IRREFUTABLE PROOFS like this?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2019, 01:37:51 AM »
I'm not lying. You have denied his arguments, not refuted them, nor debunked them.

Now can you actually deal with the argument rather than repeatedly telling everyone you deny them?

the refraction of light and the angular size being of the second degree parabola causes us to see the sun sets. Do you want I deny anything else?
HOW?
The refraction of light through the atmosphere results in light being bent downwards and thus objects appearing higher, not lower. This means the sun would appear higher than it is, not lower and thus you wouldn't have it appear to set.
Your nonsense about angular size is just nonsense. It isn't even a parabola. It is the inverse tangent to the power of -1. And that doesn't help the sun set either. That just tells you its angular size based upon its distance and actual size. It (by which I mean perspective) just makes the sun get closer to the horizon, it can't make it pass it and it will only ever get it to touch it at infinite distance when the sun wouldn't be seen.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 01:41:49 AM »
I'm not lying. You have denied his arguments, not refuted them, nor debunked them.
You are saying lie againd and again.

I've said I've denied his arguments.

Like this post, you've saih I have denied his arguments.

But you were saying I've not denied his arguments but I've just denied the topic, here.

I've proved I've attacked both title and arguments. Because you have admitted I have denied the arguments. Denying arguments is an attack to arguments, isn't it?

Now stop to say anymore lies and accept both title and its arguments are nothing but BS.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 01:44:39 AM »
It is a parabole. We can discuss it after you've agreed I've denied both title and his BS arguments with counter arguments.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 01:58:20 AM »
The earth is a sphere.

I've already published it. Do you want I renew it? It's at HERE
A map shows the coasts of continents, a scale, roads, rivers etc.  And can be used for navigation with all distances correct.

JackBlack

Re: Proof that the earth is round
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 02:01:34 AM »
WHERE?
We are both saying you denied his argument.
You have denied his argument.
That isn't a lie.

What you haven't done is refute or debunk his argument.
That requires far more than simple denial.
You are yet to show a single thing wrong with the argument. Instead all you have done is denied them and because of that stated the title is wrong.

Denying arguments is an attack to arguments, isn't it?
No, it isn't.
Just like denying reality isn't an attack to reality, nor does it make reality BS.
It is simply saying no to them, i.e. saying you don't accept them or agree with them.
It does nothing at all to address the validity or soundness of them.

Now stop to say anymore lies and accept both title and its arguments are nothing but BS.
Again, I'm not the one lying here.
I have no intention of lying and saying the argument is BS when you are yet to present any rational challenge to it.
If you want me to "accept" that the argument is BS you will need to demonstrate that it is.

Now care to actually address the argument?
HOW DOES THE SUN SET FOR A FE?

Again, it can't be perspective as that wouldn't allow the sun to set until it got infinitely far away and cannot produce the picture in the OP was the sun would need to be partially inside Earth.
Perspective is just things shrinking, not it magically appearing in a different direction.

Refraction in the atmosphere makes things appear higher, not lower, so again, that cannot be the cause.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Undeiable Proof that the earth is round
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2019, 01:55:00 AM »
WHERE?
We are both saying you denied his argument.
You have denied his argument.
That isn't a lie.

What you haven't done is refute or debunk his argument.
That requires far more than simple denial.
You are yet to show a single thing wrong with the argument. Instead all you have done is denied them and because of that stated the title is wrong.

Denying arguments is an attack to arguments, isn't it?
No, it isn't.
Just like denying reality isn't an attack to reality, nor does it make reality BS.
It is simply saying no to them, i.e. saying you don't accept them or agree with them.
It does nothing at all to address the validity or soundness of them.

Again, I'm not the one lying here.
I have no intention of lying and saying the argument is BS when you are yet to present any rational challenge to it.
If you want me to "accept" that the argument is BS you will need to demonstrate that it is.

Now care to actually address the argument?
HOW DOES THE SUN SET FOR A FE?

Again, it can't be perspective as that wouldn't allow the sun to set until it got infinitely far away and cannot produce the picture in the OP was the sun would need to be partially inside Earth.
Perspective is just things shrinking, not it magically appearing in a different direction.

Refraction in the atmosphere makes things appear higher, not lower, so again, that cannot be the cause.

You are constantly changing the tag without asking the oper. Stop this childish behaviour.

I denied the claim at the op by counter arguments.

I denied the content of it again by using arguments.

So the topic is debunked. What is the thing you don't want to understand here. Topic isn't saying "un-debunkable claim". Then you can say it is a claim and although I have offered counter arguments it stay still as a claim. But undeniable proof needs to be keep its position although opposite arguments.

Since you think you are in same side with him so you are supporting this BS.Not because it is true, because you need to object everything what I say.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1