Wall of Ice?

• 5 Replies
Wall of Ice?
« on: December 16, 2005, 02:31:03 AM »
I'm slightly annoyed by this. I've never seen or heard of a one-hundred and fifty foot wall of ice. There's the North and South Poles, both of which have been explored. But there's no wall of ice, for many different reasons...

One reason is that the sun would at least once shine on it if the Earth was flat. Even though there's no way the sun could be dozens of miles away, it doesn't make any real difference.

Another reason is that 150 feet isn't at all enough. That's about the length of four busses. I've seen buildings all over the place bigger than that in the suburbs. There's no way it would hold all of the water in the world.

There.
 believe the Earth is round. That must make me... EVIL!!!

By reading this message, you have given me breif control of your mind.

?

battlemonkey

Wall of Ice?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 05:30:40 PM »
I agree with you mate, i've flown from one side of the world to the other (with a few detours) but a 150 foot wall of ice i have never seen, nor any other large surrounding wall of ice. Plus even if it was high enough to contain the water, how the hell would it 1.not melt, and 2. be thick enough to hold back the immense pressure exerted by the water, and heres a new one for u, how do u explain plate tectonics, wankers!

Wall of Ice?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 05:37:20 PM »
I'm with you guys
 hate you all... The world is a god damn icosahedron you bunch of flatearther bogans.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Wall of Ice?
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 10:42:39 PM »
How many of you have been to the Antarctic?

Wall of Ice?
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 06:11:23 AM »
Quote from: "bullhorn"
How many of you have been to the Antarctic?

Please use a valid counter-arguement.
Non-explanations do not equal competent reasoning.

?

Dr_Bill

Wall of Ice?
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 08:11:55 PM »

....... This Image Just-In from the Edge of the Earth ........