Flat Earth CubeSat

• 20 Replies
Flat Earth CubeSat
« on: June 07, 2019, 07:58:19 AM »
Dear FlatEarthers, as many of you are academics, with certain skills in several fields of knowledge, and also some of you possess good social engagement, why don't you start to design and build an exclusive CubeSat for the Flat Earth Society to prove all of your theory? The Rocket Lab company launches small payloads periodically at the cost of approximately 80,000 USD for each 1U, putting the NanoSat in Sun-synchronous orbit at 500km altitude. The construction and launch costs could be raised by a global crowdfunding where you could involve people like Mark Sargent. In a way to avoid any external interference, you could use military-grade encryption in both in storage and interfaces. As many of you are academics, I believe that empirism will be essential to validate (or invalidate) your theory once and for all.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 09:35:13 AM by omicron »
Maybe the truth is not the goal of The Flat Earth Society

Re: Flat Earth CubeSat
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 08:57:58 AM »
why don't you start to design and built an exclusive CubeSat for the Flat Earth Society to prove all of your theory?

What are the functions of your imagined CubeSat that you think will prove "all the theory"?

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 09:21:41 AM »
There are so many experiments that can be done that would never fit in this small post.

In "my" theory, at 500 km altitude you can perfectly see the Earth curvature (without any "fish-eye" lenses), you can cover the whole Earth surface with imagery, you can prove the microgravity, you can prove how the Earth spins, you can prove the Earth orbits the Sun, you can prove general relativity, and so on.

Or, more important for Flat Earth Society, you can prove all my sentences above are wrong.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 04:14:37 AM »

. . . at the cost of approximately 80,000 USD for each

tax included?

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 04:29:32 AM »
tax included?

Ignorance has a cost way higher than your irony.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 04:32:01 AM »
tax included?

Ignorance has a cost way higher than your irony.

I bet you have candles in your bedroom.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 05:40:01 AM »
They think all pictures from space are fake, if their own cubesat provided pictures of a spherical earth they'd just claim the sat was messed with before launch or that the pictures were doctored when downloaded.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 05:46:41 AM »
Or, more important for Flat Earth Society, you can prove all my sentences above are wrong.
Or, more important for the Flat Earth Society, is that many if not most Flat Earthers do not want to take any steps that might prove themselves wrong.

FLAT EARTH -documentary Beyond the Curve fragment: Jeranism proves the globe..; "That's interesting" by The Plane Truth

Jeranism demonstrates "curvature" and his only comment is "That's interesting" but carries on pushing the "Flat Earth Agenda".

And:

Flat Earth Truth!: Is Bob Knodel an Honest Person? by JustWasted3HoursHere

Here's what Bob said when he forgot the cameras were still rolling ...:
At the conference on Raleigh we want to have proof that there's no curvature, and if we can do that it's game over.
But, the rotation is not looking good at this point. We don't want to blow this, you know? We got $20,000 invested in this freeking gyro.
But, yeah if we dumped what we found right now it would be . . . it would be bad. It would be bad . . . .
At least many Flat Earthers are keen to experiment but only if it "proves the earth flat".
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 05:23:22 PM by rabinoz »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2019, 08:51:46 AM »
Or, more important for the Flat Earth Society, is that many if not most Flat Earthers do not want to take any steps that might prove themselves wrong.

FLAT EARTH -documentary Beyond the Curve fragment: Jeranism proves the globe..; "That's interesting" by The Plane Truth

Jeranism demonstrates "curvature" and his only comment is "That's interesting" but carries on pushing the "Flat Earth Agenda".

And:

At the conference on Raleigh we want to have proof that there's no curvature, and if we can do that it's game over.
But, the rotation is not looking good at this point. We don't want to blow this, you know? We got $20,000 invested in this freeking gyro.
But, yeah if we dumped what we found right now it would be . . . it would be bad. It would be bad . . . .
At least many Flat Earthers are keen to experiment but only if if "proves the earth flat".

Why are you still posting that jeran video? The front page of tfes.org debunks that Behind the Curve scene pretty clearly. Since then almost zero people, except for you, have posted that video.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 08:53:22 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 08:37:50 AM »
They think all pictures from space are fake, if their own cubesat provided pictures of a spherical earth they'd just claim the sat was messed with before launch or that the pictures were doctored when downloaded.

Unfortunately that seems to be exactly the case.

The project I proposed on this topic is not expensive if all Flat Earthers on the planet invest their time and few dollars each, and can be critical to reveal the truth for everybody.

Maybe the truth is not the goal of Flat Earth Society.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 05:27:32 PM »
By Dronecopter is okay. As long as there is no prohibition.
But too bad, the dome will block any object to go beyond it as shown in many videos on Youtube, in this case: rockets and balloons.

The egg looks round because it's round. The earth looks flat because it's flat.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 05:38:45 PM »

And:

At least many Flat Earthers are keen to experiment but only if if "proves the earth flat".

Why are you still posting that jeran video? The front page of tfes.org debunks that Behind the Curve scene pretty clearly. Since then almost zero people, except for you, have posted that video.
Or that the video is fading from memory.
Did you debunk the ring laser gyroscope?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 04:57:17 AM »
But too bad, the dome will block any object to go beyond it as shown in many videos on Youtube, in this case: rockets and balloons.

I've never seen a video of a rocket going into anything except the ground. I know you've posted videos which you think shows a rocket hitting a dome but you're wrong. The camera or rocket wouldn't survive such an impact.

Why is there no footage from the ground of a rocket suddenly stopping and falling back to earth? There's plenty of footage from the ground showing rockets flying to space, even film shoot from a Canberra tracking a shuttle launch over a 640km path into space.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 04:37:20 PM »
Because those videos show exactly what Jeran Campanella and Bob Knodell did and exactly what they said in their own words.

What I have said is that:
  • Jeran Campanella's "curvature experiment" does not prove the earth to be a Globe all it does is provide one piece of supporting evidence and neither does
  • Bob Knodell's "ring laser gyro" does not prove that the earth rotates at 15°/hour all it does is provide a piece of supporting evidence.
What is far more telling is the reaction of Jeran Campanella and more so of Bob Knodell that make it clear that they want to hide their results and especially from other Flat Earthers.

Danang

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2019, 03:50:55 AM »

I've never seen a video of a rocket going into anything except the ground. I know you've posted videos which you think shows a rocket hitting a dome but you're wrong. The camera or rocket wouldn't survive such an impact.

Why is there no footage from the ground of a rocket suddenly stopping and falling back to earth? There's plenty of footage from the ground showing rockets flying to space, even film shoot from a Canberra tracking a shuttle launch over a 640km path into space.

Rockets never goes up vertically. If any, they hit the dome and explode like a rocket named Challenger.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2019, 04:49:02 AM »
Rockets never goes up vertically. If any, they hit the dome and explode like a rocket named Challenger.
  • Rockets putting satellites into orbit never go up vertically because their main problem is reaching orbital velocity.
    A circular orbit at 200 km requires a tangential velocity of 7.79 km/s - simply gaining height is the easy part.

Sounding rockets, whose objective is simply to reach a certain height do go almost straight up and do not hit any dome!
    What is a Sounding Rocket?
    During the 30 minutes NASA's sounding rockets are airborne researchers have more than enough time to collect important scientific data and conduct engineering tests.

Sounding rockets take their name from the nautical term "to sound," which means to take measurements. Since 1959, NASA-sponsored space and earth science research has used sounding rockets to test instruments used on satellites and spacecraft and to provide information about the Sun, stars, galaxies and Earth's atmosphere and radiation.

In most cases, after the payload has re-entered the atmosphere, it is brought gently down to Earth by way of a parachute and is then retrieved. By recovering parts of the payload, it can be refurbished and flown again, resulting in tremendous savings.

Scientific payloads are carried to altitudes from 30 miles to more than 800 miles. And although the overall time in space is short (typically 5 to 20 minutes), the experiment is perfectly positioned to carry out its mission successfully.
  • Challenger did not hit any dome and explode. The primary cause of the explosion was the failure of a seal around an O-ring on a  rocket.
I don't know where you get your weird ideas from.

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2019, 05:44:17 AM »

If Challenger hit a dome, why did all the bits and the boosters carry on going up for a while? How did all the other shuttles get past 71 seconds from launch? Why would you invite the world's media to witness the launch of you knew it was going to hit something?

How do you explain a continuous 640km shoot of a shuttle launching?

Really, you do come up with the most ridiculous ideas.

Danang

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2019, 08:43:33 PM »

If Challenger hit a dome, why did all the bits and the boosters carry on going up for a while? How did all the other shuttles get past 71 seconds from launch? Why would you invite the world's media to witness the launch of you knew it was going to hit something?

Maybe I'm wrong but why the host didn't really get shocked after the rocket exploded. Why the footage was edited. Why the astroNOTs didn't die. (Fake news) Why? Why?

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2019, 10:09:27 AM »

Maybe I'm wrong but why the host didn't really get shocked after the rocket exploded. Why the footage was edited. Why the astroNOTs didn't die. (Fake news) Why? Why?

Like I said, you do come up with the most ridiculous ideas. ;)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2019, 04:01:47 PM »
What footage was edited?

The astronauts did ALL die and their bodies were all recovered soon afterwards though some were very badly mutilated.
The remains were all autopsied and then returned to their families and buried. I'll look up the details in an earlier post later.

Why do YOU believe so much FAKE NEWS?

Here are those posts about YOUR fake news and the wreckage and crew recovery: Take a look at:
Flat Earth General / Re: If all the launches are fake then « Message by rabinoz on April 24, 2019, 09:18:52 AM »

And the remains of the Challenger crew were recovered, though some in very poor condition, soon after as noted in:
Flat Earth General / Re: If all the launches are fake then « Message by rabinoz on April 25, 2019, 11:11:07 AM »

The seven astronauts killed in the Jan. 28 space shuttle explosion and by March 7 the wreckage was discovered and the remains of the crew were transferred on April 29, 1986.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 05:06:48 PM by rabinoz »

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2019, 07:04:36 AM »
Dear FlatEarthers, as many of you are academics, with certain skills in several fields of knowledge, and also some of you possess good social engagement, why don't you start to design and build an exclusive CubeSat for the Flat Earth Society to prove all of your theory? The Rocket Lab company launches small payloads periodically at the cost of approximately 80,000 USD for each 1U, putting the NanoSat in Sun-synchronous orbit at 500km altitude. The construction and launch costs could be raised by a global crowdfunding where you could involve people like Mark Sargent. In a way to avoid any external interference, you could use military-grade encryption in both in storage and interfaces. As many of you are academics, I believe that empirism will be essential to validate (or invalidate) your theory once and for all.

Almost 6 months later and flat earthers are still unable to respond such simple question. Lie is indeed the main fuel of this sect.