Werepenguin - The Mountain Meadows Massacre (spectator's thread)

• 193 Replies

magellanclavichord

• Cheerful Globularist
Re: Werepenguin signup - The Mountain Meadows Massacre
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2019, 07:56:43 AM »
Have they posted rules?

Here's a thread for reference.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=76825.0

The rules tend to change from game to game.  But that game should be fairly close.

Thank you.

I assume that the game is either in this thread, or a link to the thread will be posted here?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2019, 08:58:18 AM »
Okay some advice then; Most of the players will be polite even if they are killing you, there are many individuals for whom the humour is the important thing, there are a few however who will flip out, Wise and CFC come to mind, sometimes this is a strategy of deflection sometimes it’s parasites, pay them no mind, at all times remember this is a game, we have an Illuminate filter on, so there is no hidden agenda and at no time is your immortal soul in danger, do not eat anything that Space-girl serves up, she means well, but don’t, DuckDodgers will die early and Junker will suspect me, if Son of Orospu plays he will send you pictures, do not under any circumstances look, make allies, do not cry if they kill you in the night, if Stash plays he will do fantastic graphics and kill the wrong person, Gayer will be quiet but shrewd, Notso may upset Wise, if he doesn’t lynch him, Boydsta will bring an animal, do not judge him, but neither should you meet his eye whilst eating a banana, unless it’s in a sandwich, sandwiches are fine. Bully is a moose once you get used to that, things make sense, but you will never get used to the flies.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 09:01:07 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2019, 09:26:15 AM »
Have they posted rules?

The rules tend to change from game to game.  But that game should be fairly close.

Thank you.

I assume that the game is either in this thread, or a link to the thread will be posted here?

When the game starts I'll create a different thread for the players only.  This one will become the spectator thread.

Some more advice on this game, it's best to think of yourself as part of a team and not so much an individual.  For example, if you're a human and you get lynched don't take it personally.  It may have been the only reasonable thing to do with the information at the time.  Even if you're dead if your side wins then you win.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

magellanclavichord

• Cheerful Globularist
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2019, 10:28:33 AM »
Okay some advice then; Most of the players will be polite even if they are killing you, there are many individuals for whom the humour is the important thing, there are a few however who will flip out, Wise and CFC come to mind, sometimes this is a strategy of deflection sometimes it’s parasites, pay them no mind, at all times remember this is a game, we have an Illuminate filter on, so there is no hidden agenda and at no time is your immortal soul in danger, do not eat anything that Space-girl serves up, she means well, but don’t, DuckDodgers will die early and Junker will suspect me, if Son of Orospu plays he will send you pictures, do not under any circumstances look, make allies, do not cry if they kill you in the night, if Stash plays he will do fantastic graphics and kill the wrong person, Gayer will be quiet but shrewd, Notso may upset Wise, if he doesn’t lynch him, Boydsta will bring an animal, do not judge him, but neither should you meet his eye whilst eating a banana, unless it’s in a sandwich, sandwiches are fine. Bully is a moose once you get used to that, things make sense, but you will never get used to the flies.

Thanks, sounds like good advice. I'll expect to be lynched early, since I'm probably incompetent and therefore more harm than help to my side. Sort of like playing volleyball: The ball comes my way and I miss it. If I wasn't in the game someone else would have gotten it.

Have they posted rules?

Thank you.

When the game starts I'll create a different thread for the players only.  This one will become the spectator thread.

Some more advice on this game, it's best to think of yourself as part of a team and not so much an individual.  For example, if you're a human and you get lynched don't take it personally.  It may have been the only reasonable thing to do with the information at the time.  Even if you're dead if your side wins then you win.

Thanks.

And I just realized, the villagers will be lynching their own people. Sometimes because they mistakenly think the person is a werepenguin, but sometimes because they think the person is playing badly. Okay, this could be interesting.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2019, 03:52:21 PM »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2019, 07:56:19 PM »

Wow, that is pretty damn accurate. Though slightly rude   >:(

Don't worry Magel, NSS will die before all of us.

Oh, forgot to say I was in crouton....since you don't want to battle me, I shall join
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2019, 08:45:21 PM »

Wow, that is pretty damn accurate. Though slightly rude   >:(

Don't worry Magel, NSS will die before all of us.

Oh, forgot to say I was in crouton....since you don't want to battle me, I shall join

Well....

[I vote to lynch BHS]
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2019, 10:24:43 PM »
Well....

[I vote to lynch BHS]

Who is that?

Sounds like an asshole...

I'd vote to Lynch him too

Junker

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2019, 09:44:59 AM »
I was going to unignore wise for the game, but I don't think I will bother. My forum experience has been a lot quieter the past few months...

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2019, 10:07:23 PM »
Greetings fellow pioneers.

Tomorrow at 0200 gmt we depart for Southern California.  Our destination, New Sodom.  We'll be heading out from Arkansas, passing through Indian territory, through Kansas territory and finally through Utah territory before finally arriving in California.  I'm aware passing through Utah territory is a cause of some concern among some of you given the recent... unpleasantness... in Missouri.  However seeing as how we have nearly 200 members in our wagon train, the prospect of a confrontation doesn't particularly concern me.

That being said this is still a long journey and as such we can expect a certain amount of attrition. We have over 1000 heads of cattle and enough oxen to haul enough caskets to provide for any funeral services along the way.  We do ask that you bring your own shovels, sledge hammers, and pick axes for the purpose of digging graves.  Members of the wagon train are advised to be considerate and dig their own graves whenever possible. 

Good luck!

- Captain John Baker
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Werepenguin - The Mountain Meadows Massacre (spectator's thread)
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2019, 02:00:15 AM »
[I vote to smite crouton]

who has assigned a retard as a prophet and sabotaged the villagers. I've posted this in game thread first but I don't want to cause a new discussing, deleted and reposted here. Can crouton verify whether if this vote valid or not?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2019, 02:15:09 AM »
 ::)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2019, 03:04:03 AM »

who has assigned a retard as a prophet and sabotaged the villagers. I've posted this in game thread first but I don't want to cause a new discussing, deleted and reposted here. Can crouton verify whether if this vote valid or not?

You are dead...the only thing you can vote on is if you want whoopie as your host.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2019, 10:48:28 AM »

You are dead...the only thing you can vote on is if you want whoopie as your host.

The rules of crouton isn't saying anything about whether dead people can vote narrator or not. Oppositely he wrote there "unexpected results may be". A dead vote is an unexpected result. Resurrecting a dead villager is an unexpected result too. I am trying to my chance.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2019, 10:51:38 AM »
boydster's behaviour clearly is agressive. mag is playing her first game and giving him a special role is a suicide in side of a narrator. boydster has voted me without any argument.  Now he is voting mag again without an argument. He seems either a penguin or a false prophet. I can not tell an exact thought because I have no idea who is the prophet.

But I know this is a cooperative game and if we want to win it we should to cooperate.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2019, 11:53:46 AM »
Either boydster is false prophet or I hope prophet took a look at it. Prophet has to say anything about boydster. If boydster is false prophet so why does prophet let him to kill people one by one. If boydster is the false prophet so why did jura behaved like false prophet? boydster has to be penguin and prophet had to learn it. Or prophet is listening to not dead people but penguins. This is more logical.

Which side does our so called prophet working for?Oh, shit. I hope that well known retard isn't prophet!

I want to renew my decision:

[I vote to smite narrator]
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2019, 01:39:10 PM »
I'M SORRY I DIDN'T TELL MAGELLAN TO CONTACT YOU.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2019, 01:48:01 PM »

I am saying this too. We have no difference. boydster and Jane can claim I have not to be in counsil by some reasons. boydster is trying to provocate me and Jane is already everytime in a meaningless fight against me. These are well known simple behaviours. Yes, I thought to stay far from game for a while, but as a result I've decide to continue the game and I am still a reliable adress here.

I don't believe counsils but I agree the cooperation with dead players and prophets.

Thanks for cooperation.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2019, 01:55:21 PM »
Mag is perhaps trying to find the most suitable opponent to vote for. I just wanted to help her. If somebody votes you, the simple reaction either vote him or vote anybody else to defend himself. If you wait, perhaps you die. I sent her PM after boydster has voted her, not earlier. And she still did not say anything why she shared my PM.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2019, 02:01:16 PM »
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2019, 02:02:03 PM »
I don't agree the Junker's smiting, if there is somebody care.

And this is spectator's thread, retard. This is already for ghosts. What kind of idiot this woman?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2019, 02:09:39 PM »

I really liked the rock-man-dude

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2019, 02:17:48 PM »
Potential evils:

1- prophet of villagers
2- boydster
3- scg
4- jura

jane is not evil, jane is just retard.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2019, 02:25:53 PM »
This is over 12AM in Turkey, I'm going offline to make you safe. Before it I want to an advice to say.

I prefer nobody die today. Because; there isn't seem a legal target. Otherwise a ghost would tell it. It means prophet found only villagers but not a penguin.

Considering villagers mistakenly lynch the prophet possiblity not killing anybody and give a chance to prophet one more night seems best option.

This is my opinion. Good night Jura.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2019, 02:26:38 PM »
Can we chowder wise again?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2019, 02:29:00 PM »
A dead wise talks more than an alive wise. How dare you don't know this?

Actually prophet has told me a name but I'll not give this name. Ahaha. Because I don't trust anybody here.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2019, 02:37:08 PM »
Just a remind, wise the king always fights alone! Ahaha you guys are so serious. This is just a game. I am relaxing here. If you aren't so you have a problem, give up to kick the ghosts at door, they aren't, because it is game, not real.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

magellanclavichord

• Cheerful Globularist
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2019, 02:55:18 PM »

Why would I take advice from someone who has called me a "globularist"?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2019, 03:12:23 PM »

Why would I take advice from someone who has called me a "globularist"?

It was not the first time and you were taking after it. Grow up.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2019, 03:14:01 PM »
I don't know.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.