The ways ensure you get ride of heavy metals in the vaccines - anti autism

• 217 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Babies were murdered and you lot make excuses and shrug it off

You guys make me sick. Rab being an Aussie smist makes me want to renounce my citizenship! Except I'd then be stateless. It's actually tempting. Ha!

Vaccines save lives.

Vaccines kill.

Simply ignored: mjohn61 (age)

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing

Shifter

• ASI

You guys make me sick. Rab being an Aussie smist makes me want to renounce my citizenship! Except I'd then be stateless. It's actually tempting. Ha!

Vaccines save lives.

Even if that were true, if it was your kid that died by one, how would you feel if the price of saving lives meant your own kid had to die.

Screw this 'needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few'. Easy to say when you belong to 'the many'

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
I would sue for malpractice. As the article indicated, procedure wasn’t followed. When the procedure is followed no one dies.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Shifter that is a low form of argument, you get called out on not checking facts on why the kids die and now you shift the goalposts to, well if their parents had been retarded enough to think like Wise they would have been fine.

That wasn’t the point, it was a mistake that neither you nor Wise will admit, it furthers neither argument but it does show both of your ability to pick facts that back your position, neither of you were willing to follow the story to see the outcome, just grab the sound bite, and it is so typical.

Socks was right, you vaunt your fair and balanced approach, whilst showing anything but, it is why I rarely drift up here, it erodes what little respect I have for humanity.
Please don't lose all of you respect for humanity because of the delusions of a couple of swamp dwellers like Shifter and Wise.

Somehow those two names remind me of an English comedy duo but Morecombe and Wise would never stoop to the depths that tragic duo Shifter and Wise do.

Morecambe and Wise - Andre Previn (The full sketch)

Shifter's being Australian makes me almost feel like renouncing up my Australian citizenship and taking up British citizenship - to which I'd be entitled.
Ok, so bots can change citizenship whenever they want, interesting.
For you information, Mr Ignorant Smartie-Pants, my mother was born in England which entitles me to apply for British citizenship - as many of our politicians found to their peril.

And the two bots in the video represented the local comedy duo of Shifter and Wise.

We know vaccines include many metals aim to make public sick. These are containing the following heavy metals that bodies can not deal:

Aluminum (mainly exists in many different type of vaccines)
mercury, (mainly exists in many different type of vaccines)
arsenic,
barium,
cadmium,
chromium,
lead,
selenium,
thallium ,
zinc

What a silly person - you have no appreciation of rudimentary chemistry... These elements may be present in vaccines but will not be present in their elemental form, but as harmless (or even beneficial) compounds.

An analogy is the case of common salt containing Sodium and Chlorine (ie, NaCl). Elemental metal Sodium is highly reactive, will cause burns in contact with skin and cause hydrogen gas to be emitted on contact with water. In a similar manner, elemental Chlorine gas was used in the First World War as a poison gas. As the compound NaCl it is harmless and indeed essential for life!

Vaccines save lives.

Vaccines kill.

Yes, vaccines kill microbes and bacteria ...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
I hate people who are opening my profile and replying a thread by looking it. And shamesly mentioneing me with insults. I wonder when do these angry globulards learn the ethic values?

Meanwhile, reported.

Countlessly it is said that insulting / swearing is NOT an argument!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: The ways ensure you get ride of heavy metals in the vaccines - anti autism
« Reply #217 on: September 13, 2019, 12:50:32 AM »
Turkey, Cuba to cooperate in vaccine, drug production

Joint study group to be formed for research on vaccines, cancer vaccines, drugs, says Turkish Health Ministry

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/health/turkey-cuba-to-cooperate-in-vaccine-drug-production/1490124

This was the old news about agreement at May 2019. Ministers have meeted yesterday then have started to cooperation.

https://tr.sputniknews.com/turkiye/201909131040160099-kuba-ile-ilac-asi-ve-tibbi-cihaz-alaninda-isbirligi/

This is the answer of you suggest us why we don't appeal the vaccines. As you see that, this was a process to ensure vaccines.

I hope pharmaceutical manufacturers will not find a way to sabotage this agreement and we will get clean vaccines. As long as the vaccines come from Cuba, there is no need to be against the vaccine.

This issue terminated with...

SUCCESS