The ways ensure you get ride of heavy metals in the vaccines - anti autism

• 217 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Stop lying! Vaccines contain both aluminum and mercury. I've provided a legal source ends with "gov.tr" but you've denied it, you killer!. Prove the opposite!
Do you mean this:
In our country vaccines have mercury and aluminum hence I am talking about it. I know there are other elements in vaccines in USA but it is business of others other than me.
SOURCE OF FOLLOWING TEXT: https://asi.saglik.gov.tr/genel-bilgiler/36-asi-icerikleri.html (GOVERNMENT)
All I get from that is: This site can’t be reached asi.saglik.gov.tr took too long to respond.
I could not access the site but in another search engine I got this much information:
General Information. Vaccine Tracking System. The World Health Organization's General Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS);
Vaccine Contents
In a report published on 20-21 June 2002, Ethyl Mercury (Thiomersal) had a half-life in the body of less than one week and was excreted through the digestive system on average in 4-9 days;
But that is a 17-year-old reference and quite out of date!

So find another reference that shows the date please because vaccines used to contain Thiomersal but no longer contain any mercury..

Go and spread your lies elsewhere. Read this again from the health department of your own country!
Now read this from your own country:
Quote from: Meltem Özgenç – ANKARA
Over 10,000 families in Turkey reject vaccinations for children: Doctor Meltem Özgenç – ANKARA
Ceyhan has said that vaccines have shown to be effective against diseases, with a 98 percent decrease in diseases and some have even disappeared thanks to vaccines, but there has been a “serious increase in the refusal for vaccinations” as a result of unfounded rumors.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apart from this, some people are providing the public with false information, such as that vaccines include mercury.
Vaccines do not include mercury since they are currently administered in our country by single-doses,
” he said.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“It should not be forgotten that vaccines are the most effective and inexpensive method of protecting millions of people from death and disability, pioneered by our ancestors in the 1700s and spread throughout the whole world,” he said.

Please post genuine information proving that the MMR vaccines used in Turkey NOW contain any mercury.

Measles cases rise in Turkey amid anti-vaccination sentiment
Turkey's experts recently warned that epidemic diseases such as measles that have been off the grid for years might come back amid decreasing vaccination rate in the country in the past few years under the influence of anti-vaccine discourse.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
Stop lying! Vaccines contain both aluminum and mercury. I've provided a legal source ends with "gov.tr" but you've denied it, you killer!. Prove the opposite!
Do you mean this:
In our country vaccines have mercury and aluminum hence I am talking about it. I know there are other elements in vaccines in USA but it is business of others other than me.
SOURCE OF FOLLOWING TEXT: https://asi.saglik.gov.tr/genel-bilgiler/36-asi-icerikleri.html (GOVERNMENT)
All I get from that is: This site can’t be reached asi.saglik.gov.tr took too long to respond.
I could not access the site but in another search engine I got this much information:
General Information. Vaccine Tracking System. The World Health Organization's General Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS);
Vaccine Contents
In a report published on 20-21 June 2002, Ethyl Mercury (Thiomersal) had a half-life in the body of less than one week and was excreted through the digestive system on average in 4-9 days;
But that is a 17-year-old reference and quite out of date!

So find another reference that shows the date please because vaccines used to contain Thiomersal but no longer contain any mercury..

Go and spread your lies elsewhere. Read this again from the health department of your own country!
Now read this from your own country:
Quote from: Meltem Özgenç – ANKARA
Over 10,000 families in Turkey reject vaccinations for children: Doctor Meltem Özgenç – ANKARA
Ceyhan has said that vaccines have shown to be effective against diseases, with a 98 percent decrease in diseases and some have even disappeared thanks to vaccines, but there has been a “serious increase in the refusal for vaccinations” as a result of unfounded rumors.
Apart from this, some people are providing the public with false information, such as that vaccines include mercury.
Vaccines do not include mercury since they are currently administered in our country by single-doses,
” he said.
“It should not be forgotten that vaccines are the most effective and inexpensive method of protecting millions of people from death and disability, pioneered by our ancestors in the 1700s and spread throughout the whole world,” he said.

Please post genuine information proving that the MMR vaccines used in Turkey NOW contain any mercury.

Measles cases rise in Turkey amid anti-vaccination sentiment
Turkey's experts recently warned that epidemic diseases such as measles that have been off the grid for years might come back amid decreasing vaccination rate in the country in the past few years under the influence of anti-vaccine discourse.

Try VPN from elsewhere or Turkey.

The source https://asi.saglik.gov.tr/genel-bilgiler/36-asi-icerikleri.html is still working, valid and up to date. It clearly says what it includes up to date.

this workplace is on strike

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
The source https://asi.saglik.gov.tr/genel-bilgiler/36-asi-icerikleri.html is still working, valid and up to date. It clearly says what it includes up to date.
I cannot access that but in any case modern vaccines for common childhood diseases do not contain heavy metals!

End of story! Learn to accept the truth once in your life!

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
I'm sure plenty of anti vaxxers love their seafood - known to be contaminated with heavy metals such as mercury and dioxins. They probably use anti persperant (aluminium) at some point in their life and drink water and food contaminated with plastic. Our bodies are exposed to shit that doesn't belong in it every single day. Some by choice, some by simply existing in the 21st century

A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
I cannot access that but in any case modern vaccines for common childhood diseases do not contain heavy metals!

Prove they have not. My source of government says they have. Statistics support they have cause the autism.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Prove they have not. My source of government says they have. Statistics support they have cause the autism.
I accessed your source https://asi.saglik.gov.tr/genel-bilgiler/36-asi-icerikleri.html and it says exactly as I have said!
Thiomersal is not used in single-dose vaccines!
VACCINE PORTAL
Vaccine Contents
Vaccines are highly reliable biological products. They undergo strict control during production and distribution stages. All vaccines used in our country are produced according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) rules approved by the World Health Organization and approved by the World Health Organization, EMA, FDA or TİTCK. For each series produced, detailed analyzes and tests are carried out by both the manufacturer and the official authorities of the country produced. Purchase of vaccines and anti-serum of harmlessness and effectiveness analysis and compliance tests in our Ministry Turkey Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices of the national reference laboratory in the Institute of control Pharmaceutical Biological and Medical Products is done by experienced personnel and advanced equipment by the laboratory. All vaccines and anti-sera have been analyzed and are reliable. Unvaccinated vaccines are returned and replaced with another vaccine.

Vaccines are kept at the appropriate temperature range in the cold chain system in all health institutions until they are taken from the manufacturer and applied to the person to be vaccinated and the system is continuously monitored with ATS.

Vaccines contain immunogenic substances, called antigen, and in small amounts, substances that play a role in making the vaccine safe and effective. Vaccines include adjuvants, stabilizers and preservatives as well as antigen. There is no pig product in the vaccines provided and used by our Ministry.

Adjuvant adjuvants are substances used in addition to bacterial and virus components to increase the effectiveness of vaccines. Stabilizers are substances added to vaccine vials to maintain stability until vaccines are administered. Furthermore, to prevent microbiological contamination, so-called preservatives are added to vaccine vials. In general, our vaccines include Aluminum Hydroxide as adjuvant; antibiotics (Neomycin), kanamycin, erythromycin, and Magnesium Chloride as a stabilizer.

Aluminum Hydroxitadjuvant is used for vaccines to have more effect at a very low dose. It is at a very low level as determined by WHO and without any harm to human health. Some of the vaccines such as Td, 5-mixed, 4-mixed, KPA we apply are included. Aluminum is abundant in drinking water, ready-made waters, flour and flour products, medicines, especially stomach medications (20-30 mg), and fruit and vegetables.

Thiomersal is an organic compound of Ethyl Mercury and has been used as a preservative in many vaccines and medicines since the 1930s.

The World Health Organization's General Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS); In a report published on 20–21 June 2002, Ethyl Mercury (Thiomersal) had a half-life in the body of less than one week and was excreted via the digestive system on average in 4–9 days; therefore, it has been disclosed that, like other mercury compounds, it does not accumulate in the body and cause some chronic diseases due to mercury.
Methyl Mercury, which is difficult to remove from the body, is not contained in the Thiomersal content.

Numerous scientific studies have been conducted to investigate the relationship between the use of thiomersal-containing vaccines and the claim that chronic diseases, especially Autism, have increased. As a result of these studies, no relationship was found between thiomersal and autism.

In the light of detailed research conducted by the WHO General Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS); In the March 2004 study of the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) Patented Medical Products Board (CPMP), there was no association between immunization with thiomersal-containing vaccines and specific neurological developmental disorders.

In the 2004 report of the American Institute of Independent Civilian National Academy of Sciences (NAS), the Pharmaceutical Institute (IOM), it was concluded that there was no link between autism and measles-containing vaccines or vaccines containing thiomersal as a preservative, and Harvey, president of the Institute of Drugs (IOM), was completely incidental. V. Fineberg once again stated in an interview on NBC television on August 7, 2005 that there was no relationship between Thiomersal and autism. Thiomersal is being used as a preservative in vaccines in European countries and many other countries.

Measles vaccination was also declared by the WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS), which had no relationship with SSPE and autism. The article published in Lancette on this subject was removed and the author was banned from the profession.

There have been no proven side effects associated with the use of thiomersal in vaccine doses in several studies over several years. Thiomersal is usually present in multi-dose vaccines, but not in single-dose vaccines.

Your own health department says exactly as I have been saying all along:
"There have been no proven side effects associated with the use of thiomersal in vaccine doses in several studies over several years.
Thiomersal is usually present in multi-dose vaccines, but not in single-dose vaccines."

Now stop trying to deceive everybody and indirectly kill thousands by discouraging vaccination!

Please learn to face the truth on these matters.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
These views on vaccination foster the violence and even murder of health care workers trying to rid countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nigeria of Polio. 3 countries that still suffer from it thanks in large part to anti Vax views

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
These views on vaccination foster the violence and even murder of health care workers trying to rid countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nigeria of Polio. 3 countries that still suffer from it thanks in large part to anti Vax views

have you heard of anyone living in these countries who are seeking external health care? they are fed by more natural, organic foods away from industry in those countries. naturally they need to be healthier. but under the name of "help" people are poisoned. Under these circumstances, it is natural for health workers who go to these countries to experience one of the results of "killing and dying". The UN, which watches millions of civilians die in barbaric attacks in Yemen, is making such efforts to prevent epidemics in three countries. Does anybody really believe that? I do not.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
In medieval times all food would have been natural and chemical free. Didn't do much for our health though. Between 1500-1800 the life expectancy was between 30-40 years old. I'm 37. I'd be an old man and I don't even have grey hair yet.

Think of vaccines like antibiotics. In medieval times if you had the bubonic plague and someone else offered you antibiotics to cure you would you say that nasty shit derived from fungus which is harmful in the wrong dose is unnatural and does not belong in our body? That your body fighting it 'El Naturale' is better for you?

A vaccine dose is far less harmful to the body than a night out drinking, or a Krispy Kreme donut, or a McDonalds Big Mac with fries and a Coke. That is a fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
We did not live in the Middle Ages. we do not know how much true of what is told. but we know that our body does not need the metals and heavy metals in the vaccine, it is not convincing to extend the duration of the vaccine and people who add these substances did not do it for goodness. That is a fact that wise knows but you still needs to get educated about avarice.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
We did not live in the Middle Ages. we do not know how much true of what is told. but we know that our body does not need the metals and heavy metals in the vaccine, it is not convincing to extend the duration of the vaccine and people who add these substances did not do it for goodness. That is a fact that wise knows but you still needs to get educated about avarice.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/two-babies-die-in-samoa-hospital-minutes-after-receiving-mmr-vaccinations-investigation-underway

I pride myself to be fair and balanced so I can not pretend the above doesn't exist just because it goes against my indoctrination.

Wise proves again he is right. 2 babies died minutes after getting a vaccine. There is no debate about what killed them.

If you argue for vaccinations, you agree with the murder of these babies. It's that cut and dry.

What say you rab? Will you continue to push for the murder of babies?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/two-babies-die-in-samoa-hospital-minutes-after-receiving-mmr-vaccinations-investigation-underway

This vaccine MMR is already the most dangereous one. I'm so sad. We could not catch them up to save. :'(  :'( I guess rabinoz the stone heart does not care about them just defends the killers against lil victims.  :'(  :'(

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

High Priestess of the “Society for the Promotion of Arbitrary Moderation” (SPAM)

sokarul

• Discount Chemist

I pride myself to be fair and balanced so I can not pretend the above doesn't exist just because it goes against my indoctrination.

Wise proves again he is right. 2 babies died minutes after getting a vaccine. There is no debate about what killed them.

If you argue for vaccinations, you agree with the murder of these babies. It's that cut and dry.

Not caused by the vaccine.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/pacific/391340/baby-deaths-caused-by-incorrect-vaccination-procedure-samoa-health-ministry-confirms?fbclid=IwAR2nruYLnhdIVHNX3cCvUvkDVbed4BCFidlyodZ8eT-TUuJVIxCRcJ84snw

How’s the pride going?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/pacific/391340/baby-deaths-caused-by-incorrect-vaccination-procedure-samoa-health-ministry-confirms?fbclid=IwAR2nruYLnhdIVHNX3cCvUvkDVbed4BCFidlyodZ8eT-TUuJVIxCRcJ84snw

How’s the pride going?

What is this nonsense unrelated question in a such an important thread trying to save babies from being poisoned to death?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!

How’s the pride going?

What is this nonsense unrelated question in a such an important thread trying to save babies from being poisoned to death?

Don't worry, I reported it, I'm sure the mods will have a look ASAP. In the meantime though, it does appear as though the vaccine wasn't the actual problem in the case you referenced. Do you want to speak to that?

Shifter

• Blind to the truth

How’s the pride going?

Don't worry, I reported it, I'm sure the mods will have a look ASAP. In the meantime though, it does appear as though the vaccine wasn't the actual problem in the case you referenced. Do you want to speak to that?

There is a direct correlation between

Baby gets vaccine injection

Baby dies

If the parents were staunch anti vaxxers their babies would still be alive. That's a fact

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I guess rabinoz the stone heart does not care about.
Of course I care but what you keep promoting would have killed many millions from smallpox and many thousands from diphtheria, polio, measles and many other diseases!
I hope you can sleep at night >:(!

Samoan Prime Minister Tuilaepa Sailele Malielegaoi expressed his condolences to the families on Monday.

"I have called a full inquiry into the circumstances leading up to this devastating incident which I do not take lightly," he said.

"There are already processes that will determine if negligence is a factor. And if so, rest assured those processes will be implemented to the letter to ensure that such a tragedy will not be repeated and those responsible will be made to answer."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The MMR vaccine
Vaccines prevent almost 6 million deaths worldwide every year, according to the World Health Organization. In countries that widely use vaccines, diseases such as measles have been nearly eradicated, with a 99% reduction in cases.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
There is a direct correlation between
Baby gets vaccine injection
Baby dies
If the parents were staunch anti vaxxers their babies would still be alive. That's a fact
But do babies only get "vaccine injection"?

You know very well that correlation does not imply causation!
The babies were brought to Safotu Hospital in Savai'i on Friday, where they died within minutes of the receiving the MMR vaccine.
Their dying within minutes indicates a procedure error not a problem with the vaccine.
Though an allergic reaction might be involved so the health withdrew the whole batch as would be expected.

And I care and are as much distressed as anybody but jumping to false conclusions does nothing but cloud the issue.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
Of course I care but what you keep promoting would have killed many millions from smallpox and many thousands from diphtheria, polio, measles and many other diseases!
I hope you can sleep at night >:(!
I did not see a child die because of these diseases around me. but 2 of the 10 children around are autistic due to vaccination. Look at your apartment, look your neigbours in your street, then you can see too. I hope you sleep well at night without using drugs.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist

How’s the pride going?

Simple conversation confuses you.

Here

You provided a link saying some babies died from a vaccine. Then you claimed you take pride in looking at both sides of arguments.

Then he posted a link to what really happened. The vaccines were made incorrectly, so no, it wasn’t a vaccine that killed the babies. You failed to research.

Was that so hard?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Shifter

• Blind to the truth

How’s the pride going?

Simple conversation confuses you.

Here

You provided a link saying some babies died from a vaccine. Then you claimed you take pride in looking at both sides of arguments.

Then he posted a link to what really happened. The vaccines were made incorrectly, so no, it wasn’t a vaccine that killed the babies. You failed to research.

Was that so hard?

Answer this.

If the parents were antivaxxers would their kids still be alive?

Yes/No

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
I don’t think it’s proper to play the what if game.

Procedure wasn’t followed. That’s what happened. It’s not a matter of what could happen.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

Shifter that is a low form of argument, you get called out on not checking facts on why the kids die and now you shift the goalposts to, well if their parents had been retarded enough to think like Wise they would have been fine.

That wasn’t the point, it was a mistake that neither you nor Wise will admit, it furthers neither argument but it does show both of your ability to pick facts that back your position, neither of you were willing to follow the story to see the outcome, just grab the sound bite, and it is so typical.

Socks was right, you vaunt your fair and balanced approach, whilst showing anything but, it is why I rarely drift up here, it erodes what little respect I have for humanity. 
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

High Priestess of the “Society for the Promotion of Arbitrary Moderation” (SPAM)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Shifter that is a low form of argument, you get called out on not checking facts on why the kids die and now you shift the goalposts to, well if their parents had been retarded enough to think like Wise they would have been fine.

That wasn’t the point, it was a mistake that neither you nor Wise will admit, it furthers neither argument but it does show both of your ability to pick facts that back your position, neither of you were willing to follow the story to see the outcome, just grab the sound bite, and it is so typical.

Socks was right, you vaunt your fair and balanced approach, whilst showing anything but, it is why I rarely drift up here, it erodes what little respect I have for humanity.
Please don't lose all of you respect for humanity because of the delusions of a couple of swamp dwellers like Shifter and Wise.

Somehow those two names remind me of an English comedy duo but Morecombe and Wise would never stoop to the depths that tragic duo Shifter and Wise do.

Morecambe and Wise - Andre Previn (The full sketch)

Shifter's being Australian makes me almost feel like renouncing up my Australian citizenship and taking up British citizenship - to which I'd be entitled.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer

Please don't lose all of you respect for humanity because of the delusions of a couple of swamp dwellers like Shifter and Wise.

Somehow those two names remind me of an English comedy duo but Morecombe and Wise would never stoop to the depths that tragic duo Shifter and Wise do.

Morecambe and Wise - Andre Previn (The full sketch)

Shifter's being Australian makes me almost feel like renouncing up my Australian citizenship and taking up British citizenship - to which I'd be entitled.
Ok, so bots can change citizenship whenever they want, interesting.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
Babies were murdered and you lot make excuses and shrug it off

You guys make me sick. Rab being an Aussie smist makes me want to renounce my citizenship! Except I'd then be stateless. It's actually tempting. Ha!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
As far as is known so far babies were not murdered but you jump in casting accusations before the cause is known.
There are many possible causes and murder is a possibility but not the only possibility.

But expecting "rhyme or reason" from Morecome Shifter and Wise is too much to hope for.

Especially as your other posts seem to favour vaccination! Shifter by name and Shifty by nature!

I'm pretty sure I didn't get one with mercury. However I'm pretty sure many seafood has more mercury than a vaccine.

Also note the dangerous mercury (the kind found in seafood) is methyl-mercury. The kind found in vaccines was ethyl-mercury. The difference being ethyl mercury is not as toxic and able to be rid by the body.

Like ethanol found in alcohol. It's a poison but the body can process and eliminate it but if you drank methanol, you can die easily.

I think we should be more concerned with our polluting of oceans and contaminateling the fish we eat. They have all sorts of heavy metals and dioxins and we eat it all up
In medieval times all food would have been natural and chemical free. Didn't do much for our health though. Between 1500-1800 the life expectancy was between 30-40 years old. I'm 37. I'd be an old man and I don't even have grey hair yet.

Think of vaccines like antibiotics. In medieval times if you had the bubonic plague and someone else offered you antibiotics to cure you would you say that nasty shit derived from fungus which is harmful in the wrong dose is unnatural and does not belong in our body? That your body fighting it 'El Naturale' is better for you?

A vaccine dose is far less harmful to the body than a night out drinking, or a Krispy Kreme donut, or a McDonalds Big Mac with fries and a Coke. That is a fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
There is no country for people who do not like people. if necessary, tabletinoz kills everyone in australia and settles in another country. as long as there is someone who pays the price.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist

You guys make me sick. Rab being an Aussie smist makes me want to renounce my citizenship! Except I'd then be stateless. It's actually tempting. Ha!

Vaccines save lives.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER