The ways ensure you get ride of heavy metals in the vaccines - anti autism

• 217 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
They are killing Australians by the ways of:
Let's mark your answers and see how many correct ones you have:

Quote from: wise
1- Chemtrails. Australia is the most chemicalled country in this earth. And I have thought that you as a chemist perhaps has a role in this activities.
There are no chemtrails, they are aircraft vapour trails, Australia is one the least "chemicalled ::)" countries in this earth, I am not a chemist and there is no role.

So zero right so far!

2- Qantas. This firm has a great role to exterminate passangers in so called promise to let them go to Chile, instead throwing them to Pasific.
No again. QANTAS has flown millions of passengers between Sydney and Santiago and between Sydney and Johannesburg and has never killed one.

So sorry zero right so far!

3- Vaccines. Again, mister vaccinerinoz has an active role here. Sad. We have a murderer around. Please don't kill me. Please keep stay on Australia. Stay out of our land!
Nope, Vaccines don't kill and there is no vaccinerinoz to have any active role here ::) ::) ::).

So sorry you still have zero right!

So, Mr unWise it's off to the remedial school for you. Please see if you can pass the:

Entrance Exam, Flat Earth Community University, FECU

Come back when you have your FECU certificate, bye!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer

Utter garbage.

If “they” wanted to poison the masses, why go to the trouble of introducing the toxins to something that only a fraction of the worlds population has access too, why not the water system, toothpaste, milk, commonly taken analgesics that are popped by the million, it makes no sense and is paranoid dangerous drivel.

I have spoken.
Toothpaste does have what was formerly called rat poison, it is now called sodium flouride. It is an industrial waste mainly from producing aluminum.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Today I ate the main compound used in lethal injections.

I’m still alive.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Is there any way to talk about vaccines that convinces anti vaxxors that they're safe?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Today I ate the main compound used in lethal injections.

I’m still alive.
Yeah, but you were already retarded and have autism. So who can tell if you became more retarded. You were already at the imbecile level, so who cares if you're still alive?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Toothpaste does have what was formerly called rat poison, it is now called sodium flouride. It is an industrial waste mainly from producing aluminum.

I have readen many writings about harmful of toothpaste. I have started to think they are harmful. I have yet learned aluminum on it. Sounds like I'll add toothpaste to my first defence list.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Is there any way to talk about vaccines that convinces anti vaxxors that they're safe?

Nope. It's about which side you're on. If you support the killers, you can claim that what you're shooting is not bullets. but if you're on the side of innocent people, you'll feel the water thrown to you as a bullet. We are people. They are killing us with many ways. Chemtrails, toothpaste, wars, vaccines and many others. all these are the methods they use to enslave people. We are not slaves, we are human. If you are not in the side of wise so you are in wrong side so change your side for your own benefit.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
It's too late for me to change sides. I have been vaccinated!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
But you can save your grandsons.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
TOO LATE.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Grand grandsons?  ???
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
They're vaccinated to infinitive.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
How?  ???
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Everyone I know has been vaccinated. I don't know anyone irl who has had a bad reaction, and I don't know anyone irl who is autistic. I'm not going to be convinced that vaccines are bad when I can only see the good.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence

Utter garbage.

If “they” wanted to poison the masses, why go to the trouble of introducing the toxins to something that only a fraction of the worlds population has access too, why not the water system, toothpaste, milk, commonly taken analgesics that are popped by the million, it makes no sense and is paranoid dangerous drivel.

I have spoken.
I hear dihydrogen monoxide is also extremely common in almost all industrial waste, they even use it in vaccines and rat poison.
Its even found in your food and WATER!
Should stop consuming all products with it in immediately. Let us know how that goes in a week or so.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Utter garbage.

I have spoken.
I hear dihydrogen monoxide is also extremely common in almost all industrial waste, they even use it in vaccines and rat poison.
Its even found in your food and WATER!
Should stop consuming all products with it in immediately. Let us know how that goes in a week or so.
Those Russkis knew how to avoid that dihydrogen monoxide hazard:
Not much DHMO contamination in that, but it leads to a lot of broken glasses, as the old saying goes "People who live in stone houses shouldn't throw glasses."

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
I find the vaacine isuue kind of disturbing. They want to give every human an injection. Agenda 21: every livestock must be injected world wide to meet security concerns. We all know these people don't have all the answers.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I find the vaacine isuue kind of disturbing. They want to give every human an injection. Agenda 21: every livestock must be injected world wide to meet security concerns. We all know these people don't have all the answers.
But do you have better answers for the millions that have been save by vaccination against smallpox, diphtheria, polio, measles, influenza etc?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I told the doctor I met yesterday that children should not be vaccinated because they contain substances such as mercury and aluminum. He told me that none of his children had been vaccinated. So I asked why doctors continue to vaccinate others' children. He couldn't answer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

I told the doctor I met yesterday that children should not be vaccinated because they contain substances such as mercury and aluminum. He told me that none of his children had been vaccinated. So I asked why doctors continue to vaccinate others' children. He couldn't answer.

I met the same doctor an hour later.
He said you are a whack job.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

This is our difference. Your thoughts depend on only lies, like globularism.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

I fail to see why you are still raving on about "The ways ensure you get rid of heavy metals in the vaccines ".
The common vaccines for children, at least in Australia and the USA,  no longer contain  mercury or aluminium!

Read this again and show some common sense!
Thimerosal has been removed from childhood vaccines (at least in the USA and Australia) and in only used in some multi-shot vials.
‘Toxins’ in vaccines: a potentially deadly misunderstanding
Thiomersal
Most Australian vaccines don’t contain thiomersal because we don’t use multi-use vials as much as other countries. The mumps, measles and rubella vaccine never contained thiomersal, the diphtheria/pertussis/tetanus acelluar vaccine in use since 1997 also doesn’t contain thiomersal. Neither do Australian influenza vaccines.

Indeed, the only thiomersal containing vaccines in Australia[/i] are for Japanese encephalitis and Q-fever. The amount of mercury you would get from one of these vaccines is less than what you would get from eating a can of tuna (around 85 micrograms of mercury for a standard serve). And the can of tuna would have the mercury in the form of methyl mercury, which is expelled from our bodies much more slowly (half-life of about 50 days) than the ethyl mercury from thiomersal (half-life of about seven days).

If the situation in Turkey is different from what I have described in the USA and Australia I would suggest that you contact your local health authorities and not complain here!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I fail to see why you are still raving on about "The ways ensure you get rid of heavy metals in the vaccines ".
The common vaccines for children, at least in Australia and the USA,  no longer contain  mercury or aluminium!

In our country vaccines have mercury and aluminum hence I am talking about it. I know there are other elements in vaccines in USA but it is business of others other than me.

SOURCE OF FOLLOWING TEXT: https://asi.saglik.gov.tr/genel-bilgiler/36-asi-icerikleri.html (GOVERNMENT)

contents
1- Alüminyum Fosfat
2- Alüminyum Hidroksit

3- Thiomersal : It is used to prevent contamination in multi-dose vaccines. It is a compound of ethyl mercury.

I don't interest what they used why for. I interest whether they used aluminum and mercury or not. They are using it in Turkey. This is my main interest. And sure, I'm sure they are using more toxic materials in other countries too.

I have limited research opportunities in other countries, but you can do it. Of course you will say that the vaccine is beneficial because you are defending everything that is harmful to humans. Why don't you inject yourself mercury and aluminum in the name of honesty? By this way you'll either prove you are honest or we'll get rid of one of the serial killer in the world.

You mister, you definitely have not even a bit respect to human life. I wonder what kind of a monster is writing behind your screen.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

I don't interest what they used why for. I interest whether they used aluminum and mercury or not. They are using it in Turkey.

You should tell the WHO.

And sure, I'm sure they are using more toxic materials in other countries too.

Which ones? 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
In our country vaccines have mercury and aluminum hence I am talking about it. I know there are other elements in vaccines in USA but it is business of others other than me.

SOURCE OF FOLLOWING TEXT: https://asi.saglik.gov.tr/genel-bilgiler/36-asi-icerikleri.html (GOVERNMENT)

contents
1- Alüminyum Fosfat
2- Alüminyum Hidroksit

3- Thiomersal : It is used to prevent contamination in multi-dose vaccines. It is a compound of ethyl mercury.

I interest whether they used aluminum and mercury or not. They are using it in Turkey.
Well, that is a problem that the Turkish Government must handle so complain to them not any of us here!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

contents
1- Alüminyum Fosfat
2- Alüminyum Hidroksit

I interest whether they used aluminum and mercury or not. They are using it in Turkey.
Well, that is a problem that the Turkish Government must handle so complain to them not any of us here!

I am not complaining in here. But you are jumping everything I post. I try to create social awareness by starting from a concrete example here, if you allow me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
But do you have better answers for the millions that have been save by vaccination against smallpox, diphtheria, polio, measles, influenza etc?
I already posted one possible solution that i believe in: recharging oursoils with rock dust and stop using steroid like tfertilizers that create low nutrient foods. I love this idea and really believe the testimonials that granite powder increases the living soil fertility. Julius Hensel wrote in his short book "Bread from stones", that he witnessed measels increase with the rise of chemical fertilizers.
 Oh i reread, your question. Do you mean better answers to the idea"now that we have saved you with a vaccination we will tell you all about our system of belief, " Faith: i believe the survivors need to turn their aims toward righteousness. They're are so many righteous elements controlling things. As i understand it, in this time of moral degeneration, and always for that matter, things are made to look like they are "working normally". It is made to look like "gravity" is pulling us down, just as medicine appears to work according to the "rules of biology". When really mind over matter prevails and i think you are in danger when you break th real laws that govern the world which have more to do with your level of righteousness and virtue and karma than physical limitations. But for the most part maintaining normal appearances as i understand it is important to keep the direction and everything going according to plan.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat

Whats rally scarry, and i'm being a little sarcastic but i believe their is truth to it, is when tha medical est. gets so established they want to start takin care of your mind. Here in Canada right now, seems like were on a bit of a mental heath kick or mental health awareness transition. Because of the terrorist awareness, which seems like poor people in the dessert trying to fight the oil companies... not completely surebout it all cause i also know there are supposedly  1000's of years of historical tensions..., they will force injections of mind fading drugs one people that they are afraid will interfere in the community or could be with their plan or propaganda. This mental health awarenesss thing i think could induct many unwilling "different" people into the system of forced injections of who knows what. One of the instituions around here is called "Human services". I just tried to look it up, but the site was glitching, probably choked on my search history. But anyway, they are responsible, i believe for handing out the moneyt to the mental patients. But "Human services" is so generic sounding it's creepy, if you ask me.
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Oh yeah, the bit about about my search history was a little bit sarcastic, because i don't know how this stuff works. Could this really be?
           -them

sokarul

• Extra Racist
When you have to make up evidence you know your argument is shit.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.