The ways ensure you get ride of heavy metals in the vaccines - anti autism

• 217 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
In "Bread from Stones", a book about remineralizing farmers fields with crushed granite, Julius Hensel reports a direct correlation between the use of chemical fertiliser and incrreased measels  around 1850 (soon after the beginnings of chemical fertilizer use).

-it's a long lasting fertilizer
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 09:53:37 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Chemical fertilizer can (does) act like streroids, produceing low nutrient food. Ya'll appreciate organic at least?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Yes, I've seen the analysis of the soil after these so-called chemtrails have "settled" on them and guess what?
The soils contained a large quantity of aluminium! Excess aluminium in soil is toxic to many plants but:
Aluminium Soil Test Interpretation
Introduction
Aluminium (Al) is a very abundant element making up on average 7% of the weight of the earth crust as alumino-silicate minerals; however aluminium is not an essential element for plant growth or animal production.
It is well known that high levels of aluminium in soil can be harmful to plant roots but what is less well known is that there are several different forms of aluminium in soil and not all are harmful. There are also different test methods reporting soil aluminium that need to be interpreted correctly to be useful.
So it's no wonder these "chemtrail tests" find aluminium in soil - it is there quite naturally without any fictional fallout from "chemtrails".

Real contrails do cause some long-term damage but primarily due to the extra water and CO2 introduced into the stratosphere and not due to any "chemicals" purposely introduced.
Who has tested and proved earth crust's contain 7% aluminum?
The average aluminium in the earth's crust is higher still at 8.2% and is the 3rd most abundant element in the crust!

10 most common elements in earth's crust

You call yourself a scientist, yet you don't know these things!

Prove the chart without baseless claims.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 12:22:15 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

All sources that I can find estimate that the elements making up the earth are in about the above proportion and that the average aluminium content of the earth's surface is about 7%.
Here's some more:
Quote from: Emanuel Bojórquez-Quintal, Camilo Escalante-Magaña, Ileana Echevarría-Machado and Manuel Martínez-Estévez (Mexico)
Aluminum, a Friend or Foe of Higher Plants in Acid Soils
Aluminum is the most abundant metal on earth and it is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon) in the earth’s crust, representing approximately 8.1% of its content in weight (Figure 2A).
ALUMINUM IN SOIL: AVOIDING ALUMINUM TOXICITY
Aluminum is one of the most abundant elements on the planet: roughly 7% of the earth’s mass is made up of aluminum.

If you have better information about the proportion of elements making up the earth then present that information otherwise what you say is just a waste of time.

In any case, YOUR topic is, "The ways ensure you get rid of heavy metals in the vaccines" and as I've stated numerous time the MMR vaccines and most others used at present contain no heavy metals.

So I fail to see why you carry on with this topic.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

You are a comedian.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

You are a comedian.

Nope, I am not. You are not a real human but rabblack's puppet. You are bootlick the rabblack when you insult me like this. How pathetic you are. Since you are still a puppet so you have been ignored.  How pathetic you are. You are beging in the forum that people says me how you are a pathetic man, but whenever I unignore you then you are using this chance for another insulting. I think you have a thinking or mentality problem.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

All sources that I can find estimate that the elements making up the earth are in about the above proportion and that the average aluminium content of the earth's surface is about 7%.
Here's some more:
Quote from: Emanuel Bojórquez-Quintal, Camilo Escalante-Magaña, Ileana Echevarría-Machado and Manuel Martínez-Estévez (Mexico)
Aluminum, a Friend or Foe of Higher Plants in Acid Soils
Aluminum is the most abundant metal on earth and it is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon) in the earth’s crust, representing approximately 8.1% of its content in weight (Figure 2A).
ALUMINUM IN SOIL: AVOIDING ALUMINUM TOXICITY
Aluminum is one of the most abundant elements on the planet: roughly 7% of the earth’s mass is made up of aluminum.

If you have better information about the proportion of elements making up the earth then present that information otherwise what you say is just a waste of time.

In any case, YOUR topic is, "The ways ensure you get rid of heavy metals in the vaccines" and as I've stated numerous time the MMR vaccines and most others used at present contain no heavy metals.

So I fail to see why you carry on with this topic.

F*ck out the sources and prove earth's face having 7% aluminum. You can not. And stop to use puppets like bullwinkle to get me anger and make mistake. It just proves how you are cornered. You can not prove anything. Just you say "there is some sources". Yes, we have many sources. You have a source in your body also.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
F*ck out the sources and prove earth's face having 7% aluminum. You can not.
You can not prove anything. Just you say "there is some sources". Yes, we have many sources.
So what is the aluminium content of the earth's soils?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
You can not prove anything. Just you say "there is some sources". Yes, we have many sources.

Not more. high if you are near the aluminum mine. low if you are far the aluminum mine; like all other mines. The problem here is that we don't eat or drink aluminum, not its existance in ground.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Not more. high if you are near the aluminum mine. low if you are far the aluminum mine; like all other mines. The problem here is that we don't eat or drink aluminum, not its existance in ground.
Incorrect. Please don’t pretend to be an expert in minerals.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Incorrect on both scores. There is about 7% aluminium in typical and enough in foods to raise some concerns.

Have a look at Appendix 5 of 24th Australian Total Diet Study - Food Standards Australia New Zealand.

And "its existence in the ground" is very relevant to the chemtrails conspiracy.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

The one on the left has smallpox. The one on the right probably had trace amounts of aluminium injected in him  :o

Dose me up with the aluminium bro  8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

The one on the left has smallpox.

The one on the left grew up to star in comic books.
Vaccines limit opportunity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

The one on the left has smallpox. The one on the right probably had trace amounts of aluminium injected in him  :o

the child on the left tried to steal honey from the bee nest. Even so you are free to suicide. Aluminium is an element is used in euthanasia.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Well we have Iron Man why not Aluminium Man?

Seriously though the dose makes the posion. Water is lethal too even though we are made up of mostly water.

Does anyone here baulk at the radiation exposureooking at our TV's or phones gives? If you break a bone do you deny yourself an X-ray because it emits harmful X-rays? Do you take a cruise ship over a plane across the world because up in the sky you are exposed to more radiation? Do you avoid eating or drinking 'non organic' foods because it may have had pesticides sprayed on it? Do you test the soil you eat your food or drink your tea to ensure it has no nasties like arsenic or fluoride? Do you expose yourself to trace amounts of metals which are eliminated from the body in any regard to prevent yourself contracting killer diseases?

Why is the thing which actively saves lives the one we stop to question but we don't give a shit about all the other things in life?

Smallpox killed hundreds of millions of people. That wasn't fake news. Does anyone know anyone who has contracted smallpox lately?

Don't get me wrong. I love a good conspiracy. Here's one. The reason why governments still keep smallpox alive in labs is so when the next unvaccinated generations is the only ones on Earth, they can release it as a form of 'population control'. Accidental release from a lab. Sorry about that! Of course all the VIPs and anyone working on it is vaccinated.

This is why small pox is not part of the usual vaccination program.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

Aluminium is an element is used in euthanasia.

::)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

I had to have a smallpox vaccination to enter the USA in 1972 but there's no need to worry about that now because smallpox was declared eradicated in 1980 :).
It was declared eradicated in 1980 following a global immunization campaign led by the World Health Organization. Smallpox is transmitted from person to person via infective droplets during close contact with infected symptomatic people. Smallpox is a devastating disease caused by the variola virus.
And even the vaccines for measles, mumps, rubella (MMR vaccines), varicella (chicken-pox) and rotavirus contain no aluminium (or mercury).
Quote from: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Vaccine Ingredients - Aluminum
Aluminum is found in numerous foods and beverages including fruits and vegetables, beer and wine, seasonings, flour, cereals, nuts, dairy products, baby formulas, and honey.
Typically, adults ingest 7 to 9 milligrams of aluminum per day.

Aluminum in vaccines
Aluminum adjuvants are used in vaccines such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria-tetanus-containing vaccines, Haemophilus influenzae type b, and pneumococcal vaccines, but they are not used in the live, viral vaccines, such as measles, mumps, rubella, varicella and rotavirus.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:32:53 AM by rabinoz »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Smallpox killed hundreds of millions of people. That wasn't fake news. Does anyone know anyone who has contracted smallpox lately?

Don't get me wrong. I love a good conspiracy. Here's one. The reason why governments still keep smallpox alive in labs is so when the next unvaccinated generations is the only ones on Earth, they can release it as a form of 'population control'. Accidental release from a lab. Sorry about that! Of course all the VIPs and anyone working on it is vaccinated.

I suspect that the "reason why governments still keep smallpox alive in labs" is close to what you say.
I don't know about population control but at least to keep "options open" for new biological weapons.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

Does anyone here baulk at the radiation exposure looking at our TV's or phones gives?

Ionizing radiation verses electromagnetic radiation.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Seriously though the dose makes the posion. Water is lethal too even though we are made up of mostly water.
And a bit more scary is NaCl poisoning.
Quote from: Norm R. C. Campbell and Emma J. Train
A Systematic Review of Fatalities Related to Acute Ingestion of Salt. A Need for Warning Labels?
Abstract
We performed a systematic review of fatalities from ingesting salt to assess if relatively moderate doses of salt could be fatal. In 27 reports, there were 35 fatalities documented (19 in adults and 16 in children). The lethal dose was estimated to be less than 10 g of sodium (<5 teaspoons of salt) in two children, and less than 25 g sodium in four adults (<4 tablespoons of salt).
That was a very limited review but is worth reading about the risks of excess intake of a necessary and seemingly innocuous substance.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter

I suspect that the "reason why governments still keep smallpox alive in labs" is close to what you say.
I don't know about population control but at least to keep "options open" for new biological weapons.

I think there are a few places in the world where smallpox hasn't been completely eradicated and they keep it so they can make vaccines if they need to.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Incorrect on both scores. There is about 7% aluminium in typical and enough in foods to raise some concerns.

Have a look at Appendix 5 of 24th Australian Total Diet Study - Food Standards Australia New Zealand.

And "its existence in the ground" is very relevant to the chemtrails conspiracy.

We always say that they are killing the Australians.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I think there are a few places in the world where smallpox hasn't been completely eradicated and they keep it so they can make vaccines if they need to.
That's possible but it could be just in case "there are a few places in the world where smallpox hasn't been completely eradicated".

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

[/quote]
And I keep saying, please stop lying!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
That's possible but it could be just in case "there are a few places in the world where smallpox hasn't been completely eradicated".

Oh, it's monkeypox that still exists! A POX ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Oh, it's monkeypox that still exists!
Do you know of any recent cases of smallpox?
Quote from: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Smallpox
The last naturally occurring case of smallpox was reported in 1977. In 1980, the World Health Organization declared that smallpox had been eradicated. Currently, there is no evidence of naturally occurring smallpox transmission anywhere in the world. Although a worldwide immunization program eradicated smallpox disease decades ago, small quantities of smallpox virus officially still exist in two research laboratories in Atlanta, Georgia, and in Russia.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
No, just the monkeypox.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
No, just the monkeypox.
"Smallpox vaccine is effective at protecting people against monkeypox when given before exposure to monkeypox" so it seems wise to keep stocks of smallpox vaccine.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

And I keep saying, please stop lying!

Nope. The only liar is you in this conversation.

They are killing Australians by the ways of:

1- Chemtrails. Australia is the most chemicalled country in this earth. And I have thought that you as a chemist perhaps has a role in this activities.

2- Qantas. This firm has a great role to exterminate passangers in so called promise to let them go to Chile, instead throwing them to Pasific.

3- Vaccines. Again, mister vaccinerinoz has an active role here. Sad. We have a murderer around. Please don't kill me. Please keep stay on Australia. Stay out of our land!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Funny how most of Africa has they fewest aircraft flying over, massive vaccine shortages or non at all in many places and has a very low life expectancy.

Its almost as if vaccines and aircraft has no negative effect on people, maybe even POSITIVE?!

<mindblown>
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat