The ways ensure you get ride of heavy metals in the vaccines - anti autism

• 217 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
We know vaccines include many metals aim to make public sick. These are containing the following heavy metals that bodies can not deal:

Aluminum (mainly exists in many different type of vaccines)
mercury, (mainly exists in many different type of vaccines)
arsenic,
barium,
cadmium,
chromium,
lead,
selenium,
thallium ,
zinc

methods to remove poisons from the body should be recommended. If the vaccine is not spread to the body as soon as it is made, it is necessary to remove it from the body immediately.

1- Cupping : the vaccine is mixed into the blood at the time of it applied. however, if you make cubbing to the place where the vaccine is placed within an hour, you can reduce the poisoning by taking back some of the poisonous metals that the attackers add to your body.

2- Eating poison-sucking food : it is possible to reduce some of the high doses of the poisons in vaccine with poison-absorbing foods.

3- surgery : poisonous substances in the vaccine content reaches the brain if does not get back in a short time. For this reason, attackers present these metals in the form of a glucose compound. The brain, which wants the use of glucose, takes the toxic content together with glucose. Mainly mercury, aluminum and arsenic, and other poisons which are released with the glucose used, cause free damage in the brain. All of the metals listed above do not react to the magnet. for example, it does not respond to the aluminum magnet, which is heavily present in vaccines. If it were not so, these metals would be removed from the body by moving from top to bottom with a large magnet outside the brain. those who mix metallic poisons into the vaccine preferred those who did not respond to the magnet in order not to expel it. What should be done here, after a sufficient time passed, to the brain by making a meticulous MR  to take these poisons with surgery

Especially if you know of a method to collect mercury and aluminum, please share it here.

Do not get vaccinate and prevent it from being made.

PS: This is my own opinion, not the official opinion of The Flat Earth Society.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 12:57:05 PM by wise »
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

Utter garbage.

If “they” wanted to poison the masses, why go to the trouble of introducing the toxins to something that only a fraction of the worlds population has access too, why not the water system, toothpaste, milk, commonly taken analgesics that are popped by the million, it makes no sense and is paranoid dangerous drivel.

I have spoken.
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer
We know vaccines include many metals aim to make public sick. These are containing the following heavy metals that bodies can not deal:

Aluminum (mainly exists in many different type of vaccines)
mercury, (mainly exists in many different type of vaccines)
arsenic,
barium,
cadmium,
chromium,
lead,
selenium,
thallium ,
zinc
Vaccines might contain traces of aluminium (under 1 mg) and aluminium not a heavy metal though an excess is still toxic.
  • Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
And "vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose" may contain traces of mercury in the form of Thimerosal.
  • Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.
Thimerosal has been shown to be safe when used in vaccines.
AND:
Thimerosal was taken out of childhood vaccines in the United States in 2001.
But vaccines contain no measurable "arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, lead, selenium, thallium, zinc".

Nevertheless there are some risks in vaccines but this should be balanced against the deaths and debilitating results of diseases like polio:

Polio deaths USA from: Polio Cases, Deaths, and Vaccination Rates

And there are similar results for other infectious diseases.

In any case there is no credible evidence that vaccinations cause autism.
You should read this large study based on Denmark's experience, A Population-Based Study of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccination and Autism.

Now, where is your evidence?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
At the end of the day, even if you believe all that, the question becomes: would you rather have autism or smallpox?

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer
At the end of the day, even if you believe all that, the question becomes: would you rather have autism or smallpox?
Especially as many very high achievers have had some degree of Autism Spectrum Disorder, not that I would choose that for myself.
History’s 30 Most Inspiring People on the Autism Spectrum. The names on that list might be surprising to some.

Still I do realise from the few I've known that there are many that do have serious problems.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Especially as many very high achievers have had some degree of Autism Spectrum Disorder, not that I would choose that for myself.
History’s 30 Most Inspiring People on the Autism Spectrum. The names on that list might be surprising to some.

Still I do realise from the few I've known that there are many that do have serious problems.
How do those problems compare to smallpox?

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer

How do those problems compare to smallpox?
I did think that was rather obvious. Smallpox left a large proportion of its victims dead!
Quote from: Sophie Ochmann and Max Roser
Smallpox
Smallpox, an infectious disease caused by the variola virus was a major cause of mortality in the past, with historic records of outbreaks across the world. Its historic death tolls were so large that it is often likened to the Black Plague.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Death
While an infection of the variola minor virus would lead to death with a probability of less than one percent, the case fatality rate of the variola major virus has been estimated to be around 30 percent. The specific way a smallpox infection would lead to a patient's death remains unclear.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Note that after 1858 cases there were sporadic outbreaks in those countries where vaccination against smallpox was not compulsory.

The pity is that smallpox vaccinations did not extend into many then "third world" countries until almost a century later.

But in any case, it is not a matter of choice because there is no credible evidence that smallpox or any other vaccinations, in particular the MMR vaccine, cause autism anyway.

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer
If you insist on a short answer I'd rather risk a child having autism than smallpox with its 30% death rate and serious disfigurement for survivors especially as the MMR vaccine has no effect on the likelihood of autism.

We know vaccines include many metals aim to make public sick.

Your silly liitle game of flat earth vs round earth doesn't really matter to your essentially trivial life.

But this actually is important. If you follow this folly, I hope your children don't suffer or die from easily preventable diseases.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
The Flat Earth Society is not anti vaccine. I just want everyone reading this to be aware that the beliefs of one FEer do not represent the Society.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
The Flat Earth Society is not anti vaccine. I just want everyone reading this to be aware that the beliefs of one FEer do not represent the Society.

High counsil of the society should vote for it. You are not the society by yourself alone. You are just boss here. Please keep only funding the society.

Your silly liitle game of flat earth vs round earth doesn't really matter to your essentially trivial life.

But this actually is important. If you follow this folly, I hope your children don't suffer or die from easily preventable diseases.

I know the effects of the vaccine because I live with a lot of experience people around me. I'm not dreaming. And I am not an emotional man, just I move on the facts I live on.
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

I know the effects of the vaccine because I live with a lot of experience people around me. I'm not dreaming. And I am not an emotional man, just I move on the facts I live on.

I take it back. I hope all your children die (but at least not in horrible pain and suffering, like many who die of diseases preventable by vaccines) so that your DNA is taken out of the gene pool, and so you don't raise a litter of spawn as ignorant as you.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.

High counsil of the society should vote for it.

I'm pretty sure it would be unanimous in favor of vaccines.
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

So you claim the members of the council have not free will. Hence they take orders from those who try to destroy human life.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

I take it back. I hope all your children die (but at least not in horrible pain and suffering, like many who die of diseases preventable by vaccines) so that your DNA is taken out of the gene pool, and so you don't raise a litter of spawn as ignorant as you.

I hope you and your childs will die and an advocate of killers is eliminated from the gene pool. I have intelligence and consciousness over the average of this world life. the death of any one of me or my children creates an earthquake effect on total intelligence. but the death of you and your children will have no effect. And not for only you. I pray you and all killers die. I am praying. Done. Lets wait God's decision.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.

So you claim the members of the council have not free will. Hence they take orders from those who try to destroy human life.
I claimed no such thing. My suspicion is that they would make a rational, informed decision about vaccination, and it would not be the same conclusion you have arrived at.
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

I claimed no such thing. My suspicion is that they would make a rational, informed decision about vaccination, and it would not be the same conclusion you have arrived at.

of course everyone may have different opinions. Being against the vaccination is my personal opinion. I have prepared it as a recommendation and alert for those who are on this view and who are either members of this forum or who seek "anti-vaccination" on the internet.

Exactly, this does not represent the society's official opinion, but only mine. I've written this parapraph to resolve the misunderstanding.

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer
Being against the vaccination is my personal opinion. .

Exactly, this does not represent the society's official opinion, but only mine. I've written this parapraph to resolve the misunderstanding.
You are entitled to your opinion but that is all it is, an opinion.

You have not, however, provided any evidence to support your opinion and I have provided evidence to support my opinion.

So what about providing this evidence as has been requested a number of times.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

You have not, however, provided any evidence to support your opinion and I have provided evidence to support my opinion.

You are already denying all evidences I have provided. So, what is problem with me claiming something that I know you'll definitely deny it.

Did you ever read this? What is your thought about this evidence? something but not evidence according to you. Because my evidences never can become evidences in your opinion.

http://experimentalvaccines.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link.pdf

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer

You are already denying all evidences I have provided. So, what is problem with me claiming something that I know you'll definitely deny it.

Did you ever read this? What is your thought about this evidence? something but not evidence according to you. Because my evidences never can become evidences in your opinion.

http://experimentalvaccines.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link.pdf
Where is "all evidences you have provided"?

Everything is not always as it appears but you might read, Who Was First With Shocking CDC Autism Data?.
A lot of misinformation has been published.

Quote from: WHO
Thiomersal - questions and answers, October 2011
Which vaccines do not contain thiomersal?
Live vaccines, such as oral poliovirus vaccine; yellow fever vaccine; and measles, mumps and rubella vaccines, do not contain thiomersal, because it would kill the immunizing component. In inactivated vaccines, when only single-dose presentations are available from a particular manufacturer, there is no thiomersal component in sufficient concentration required to prevent contamination of a vial because those presentations are not meant to be reused.

Does the amount of thiomersal in vaccines pose a health risk?
WHO has closely monitored scientific evidence relating to the use of thiomersal as a vaccine preservative for over 10 years, in particular through its independent expert advisory group, the Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety. The Committee has consistently reached the same conclusion: there is no evidence to suggest that the amount of thiomersal used in vaccines poses a health risk. Other expert groups (the U.S. Institute of Medicine, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the United Kingdom Committee on Safety of Medicines, and the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products), have reached similar conclusions.
Why would the WHO want to publish incorrect information?

But you, of course, are free to hold any opinion that you like and I have every right to reply.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

Where is "all evidences you have provided"?

Everything is not always as it appears but you might read, Who Was First With Shocking CDC Autism Data?.
A lot of misinformation has been published.

Quote from: WHO
Thiomersal - questions and answers, October 2011
Which vaccines do not contain thiomersal?
Live vaccines, such as oral poliovirus vaccine; yellow fever vaccine; and measles, mumps and rubella vaccines, do not contain thiomersal, because it would kill the immunizing component. In inactivated vaccines, when only single-dose presentations are available from a particular manufacturer, there is no thiomersal component in sufficient concentration required to prevent contamination of a vial because those presentations are not meant to be reused.

Does the amount of thiomersal in vaccines pose a health risk?
WHO has closely monitored scientific evidence relating to the use of thiomersal as a vaccine preservative for over 10 years, in particular through its independent expert advisory group, the Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety. The Committee has consistently reached the same conclusion: there is no evidence to suggest that the amount of thiomersal used in vaccines poses a health risk. Other expert groups (the U.S. Institute of Medicine, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the United Kingdom Committee on Safety of Medicines, and the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products), have reached similar conclusions.
Why would the WHO want to publish incorrect information?

But you, of course, are free to hold any opinion that you like and I have every right to reply.

There is a preverb in my language but not in English. It means about something like this:

"Nobody would say boo to his own a goose". This is what WHO doing. You were saying I did not provide any evidence. And now you are talking about WHO. So, why do not you accept firstly you did a mistake and not see the evidences? I suggested evidences so we have to talk about them firstly. Let me help you to examine them. Please reply them one by one:

MENTION - CHAPTER 1

1. Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to
thimerosal-containing vaccine in first month of life.

Division of Epidemiology and Surveillance, Vaccine Safety and Development
Branch, National Immunization Program, Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention. 1999.

Thomas M. Verstraeten, R. Davies, D. Gu, F DeStefano
Background: Concern has risen on the presence of the ethylmercury containing
preservative thimerosal in vaccines. We assessed the risk for neurologic and
renal impairment associated with past exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine
using automated data from the Vaccine Safety Data link (VSD). VSD is a large
linked database from four health maintenance organizations in Washington,
Oregon and California, containing immunization, medical visit and demographic
data on over 400,000 infants born between '91 and '97.

Methods: We categorized the cumulative ethylmercury exposure from Thimerosal
containing vaccines after one month of life and assessed the subsequent risk of
degenerative and developmental neurologic disorders and renal disorders before
the age of six. We applied proportional hazard models adjusting for HMO, year of
birth, and gender, excluding premature babies.

Results: We identified 286 children with degenerative and 3702 with
developmental neurologic disorders, and 310 with renal disorders. The relative
risk (RR) of developing a neurologic development disorder was 1.8 ( 95%
confidence intervals [CI] =1.1-2.8) when comparing the highest exposure group
at 1 month of age (cumulative dose> 25 ug) to the unexposed group. Within this
group we also found an elevated risk for the following disorders: autism
(RR 7.6, 95% Cl = 1.8-31.5), non organic sleep disorders (RR 5.0, 95% Cl = 1.6-
15.9}, and speech disorders (RR 2.1, 95% (1=1.1-4.0). For the neurologic
degenerative and renal disorders group we found no significantly increased risk
or a decreased risk.

Conclusion: This analysis suggests that high exposure to ethyl mercury
from thimerosal-containing vaccines in the first month of life increases the
risk of subsequent development of neurologic development impairment,
but not of neurologic degenerative or renal impairment. Further confirmatory
studies are needed.

Source: http://mercury-freedrugs.org/docs/00mmdd_EISAbstractSubmission_IncreasedRiskOfDevelopmentalNeurologicImpairmentAfterHighExposureToThimerosal-containingVaccine_.pdf

2. Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism
Annals of Epidemiology , Vol. 19, No. 9 ABSTRACTS (ACE), September 2009:
651-680, p. 659
CM Gallagher, MS Goodman, Graduate Program in Public
Health, Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, NY
Abstract
PURPOSE: Universal newborn immunization with hepatitis B vaccine was
recommended in 1991; however, safety findings are mixed. The Vaccine Safety
Datalink Workgroup reported no association between hepatitis B vaccination at
birth and febrile episodes or neurological adverse events. Other studies found
positive associations between hepatitis B vaccination and ear infection,
pharyngitis, and chronic arthritis; as well as receipt of early intervention/special
education services (EIS); in probability samples of U.S. children. Children with
autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) comprise a growing caseload for EIS. We
evaluated the association between hepatitis B vaccination of male neonates and
parental report of ASD.
METHODS: This cross-sectional study used U.S. probability samples obtained
from National Health Interview Survey 1997-2002 datasets. Logistic regression
modeling was used to estimate the effect of neonatal hepatitis B vaccination on
ASD risk amongboys age 3-17 years with shot records, adjusted for race,
maternal education, and two-parent household.
RESULTS:Boyswho received the hepatitis B vaccine during the first month of life
had 2.94 greater odds for ASD (nZ31 of 7,486; OR Z 2.94; p Z 0.03; 95% CI Z
1.10, 7.90)
compared to later- or unvaccinated boys.Non-Hispanicwhite boys were 61%less
likely to haveASD(ORZ0.39; pZ0.04; 95% CIZ0.16, 0.94) relative to non-white
boys.
CONCLUSION: Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with
hepatitis B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for
non-white boys.

3. Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?
J Inorg Biochem. 2011 Nov;105(11):1489-99. Epub 2011 Aug 23.
Tomljenovic L, Shaw CA.
Neural Dynamics Research Group, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual
Sciences, University of British Columbia, 828 W. 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC,
Canada V5Z 1L8.
Abstract
Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are serious multisystem developmental
disorders and an urgent global public health concern. Dysfunctional immunity
and impaired brain function are core deficits in ASD. Aluminum (Al), the most
commonly used vaccine adjuvant, is a demonstrated neurotoxin and a strong
immune stimulator. Hence, adjuvant Al has the potential to induce neuroimmune
disorders. When assessing adjuvant toxicity in children, two key points ought to
be considered: (i) children should not be viewed as "small adults" as their unique
physiology makes them much more vulnerable to toxic insults; and (ii) if exposure
to Al from only few vaccines can lead to cognitive impairment and autoimmunity
in adults, is it unreasonable to question whether the current pediatric schedules,
often containing 18 Al adjuvanted vaccines, are safe for children? By applying
Hill's criteria for establishing causality between exposure and outcome we
investigated whether exposure to Al from vaccines could be contributing to the
rise in ASD prevalence in the Western world. Our results show that: (i) children
from countries with the highest ASD prevalence appear to have the highest
exposure to Al from vaccines; (ii) the increase in exposure to Al adjuvants
significantly correlates with the increase in ASD prevalence in the United States
observed over the last two decades (Pearson r=0.92, p<0.0001); and (iii) a
significant correlation exists between the amounts of Al administered to
preschool children and the current prevalence of ASD in seven Western
countries, particularly at 3-4months of age (Pearson r=0.89-0.94, p=0.0018-
0.0248). The application of the Hill's criteria to these data indicates that the
correlation between Al in vaccines and ASD may be causal. Because
children represent a fraction of the population most at risk for complications
following exposure to Al, a more rigorous evaluation of Al adjuvant safety seems
warranted.

4. Aluminum-Induced Entropy in Biological Systems: Implications for Neurological Disease
Journal of Toxicology, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 491316, 27 pages
Christopher A. Shaw,1,2,3 Stephanie Seneff,4 Stephen D. Kette,5 Lucija
Tomljenovic,1 John W. Oller Jr.,6 and Robert M. Davidson7
1Neural Dynamics Research Group, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual
Sciences, 828 W. 10th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5Z 1L8
2Program Experimental Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver,
Canada V5Z 1L8
3Program in Neurosciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
V5Z 1L8
4MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, 32 Vassar Street,
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
5Hudson, FL 34667, USA
6Department of Communicative Disorders, University of Louisiana, Lafayette, LA
70504-3170, USA
7Internal Medicine Group Practice, PhyNet Inc., 4002 Technology Center,
Longview, TX 75605, USA
Over the last 200 years, mining, smelting, and refining of aluminum (Al) in various
forms have increasingly exposed living species to this naturally abundant metal.
Because of its prevalence in the earth’s crust, prior to its recent uses it was
regarded as inert and therefore harmless. However, Al is invariably toxic to living
systems and has no known beneficial role in any biological systems. Humans are
increasingly exposed to Al from food, water, medicinals, vaccines, and cosmetics,
as well as from industrial occupational exposure. Al disrupts biological selfordering, energy transduction, and signaling systems, thus increasing biosemiotic
entropy. Beginning with the biophysics of water, disruption progresses through
the macromolecules that are crucial to living processes (DNAs, RNAs,
proteoglycans, and proteins). It injures cells, circuits, and subsystems and can
cause catastrophic failures ending in death. Al forms toxic complexes with other
elements, such as fluorine, and interacts negatively with mercury, lead, and
glyphosate. Al negatively impacts the central nervous system in all species that
have been studied, including humans. Because of the global impacts of Al on
water dynamics and biosemiotic systems, CNS disorders in humans are sensitive
indicators of the Al toxicants to which we are being exposed.
Exerpts: "Animal models of neurological disease plainly suggest that the
ubiquitous presence of Al in human beings implicates Al toxicants as
causally involved in Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS), Alzheimer’s disease and
autism spectrum disorders."
"All these findings plausibly implicate Al adjuvants in pediatric vaccines as
causal factors contributing to increased rates of autism spectrum disorders
in countries where multiple doses are almost universally administered."

Source: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jt/2014/491316/

5. Abnormal measles-mumps-rubella antibodies and CNS autoimmunity in children with autism.
J Biomed Sci. 2002 Jul-Aug;9(4):359-64.
Singh VK, Lin SX, Newell E, Nelson C., Department of Biology and
Biotechnology Center, Utah State University, Logan, Utah 84322, USA.
singhvk@cc.usu.edu
Abstract
Autoimmunity to the central nervous system (CNS), especially to myelin basic
protein (MBP), may play a causal role in autism, a neurodevelopmental disorder.
Because many autistic children harbor elevated levels of measles antibodies, we
conducted a serological study of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) and MBP
autoantibodies. Using serum samples of 125 autistic children and 92 control
children, antibodies were assayed by ELISA or immunoblotting methods. ELISA
analysis showed a significant increase in the level of MMR antibodies in autistic
children. Immunoblotting analysis revealed the presence of an unusual MMR
antibody in 75 of 125 (60%) autistic sera but not in control sera. This antibody
specifically detected a protein of 73-75 kD of MMR. This protein band, as
analyzed with monoclonal antibodies, was immunopositive for measles
hemagglutinin (HA) protein but not for measles nucleoprotein and rubella or
mumps viral proteins. Thus the MMR antibody in autistic sera detected measles
HA protein, which is unique to the measles subunit of the vaccine. Furthermore,
over 90% of MMR antibody-positive autistic sera were also positive for MBP
autoantibodies, suggesting a strong association between MMR and CNS
autoimmunity in autism. Stemming from this evidence, we suggest that an
inappropriate antibody response to MMR, specifically the measles
component thereof, might be related to pathogenesis of autism.

/MENTION

As everybody see that, I am not claiming anything new. These are already the results of workings of doctors. This is 5/86 of workings are listed. I'll add 81 more research show the relationship between metals in the vaccines and autism.

Please firstly get try to disprove these workings made by doctors "PROVE" harms of vaccines. You can deny them. You can say "no, they are not proving anything". But they are so, even you deny them. I'll continue after you will disprove them all.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
MENTION CHAPTER 2

6. Infection, vaccines and other environmental triggers of autoimmunity.
Autoimmunity. 2005 May;38(3):235-45.
Molina V, Shoenfeld Y., Department of Medicine B and The Center for
Autoimmune Diseases, Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, Israel.
Abstract
The etiology of autoimmune diseases is still not clear but genetic, immunological,
hormonal and environmental factors are considered to be important triggers.
Most often autoimmunity is not followed by clinical symptoms unless an
additional event such as an environmental factor favors an overt expression.
Many environmental factors are known to affect the immune system and may
play a role as triggers of the autoimmune mosaic.Infections: bacterial, viral and
parasitic infections are known to induce and exacerbate autoimmune diseases,
mainly by the mechanism of molecular mimicry. This was studied for some
syndromes as for the association between SLE and EBV infection, pediatric
autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infection
and more. Vaccines, in several reports were found to be temporally followed by a
new onset of autoimmune diseases. The same mechanisms that act in infectious
invasion of the host, apply equally to the host response to vaccination. It has
been accepted for diphtheria and tetanus toxoid, polio and measles vaccines and
GBS. Also this theory has been accepted for MMR vaccination and development
of autoimmune thrombocytopenia, MS has been associated with HBV
vaccination. Occupational and other chemical exposures are considered as
triggers for autoimmunity.
A debate still exists about the role of silicone implants
in induction of scleroderma like disease.Not only foreign chemicals and agents
have been associated with induction of autoimmunity, but also an intrinsic
hormonal exposure, such as estrogens. This might explain the sexual
dimorphism in autoimmunity.Better understanding of these environmental risk
factors will likely lead to explanation of the mechanisms of onset and progression
of autoimmune diseases and may lead to effective preventive involvement in
specific high-risk groups. So by diagnosing a new patient with autoimmune
disease a wide anamnesis work should be done.

7. Impact of environmental factors on the prevalence of autistic disorder after 1979
Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology, Vol.6(9), pp. 271-284, September
Theresa A. Deisher, Ngoc V. Doan, Angelica Omaiye, Kumiko Koyama, Sarah
Bwabye
Abstract
The aim of this study was to investigate a previously overlooked, universally
introduced environmental factor, fetal and retroviral contaminants in childhood
vaccines, absent prior to change points (CPs) in autistic disorder (AD)
prevalence with subsequent dose-effect evidence and known pathologic
mechanisms of action. Worldwide population based cohort study was used for
the design of this study. The United States, Western Australia, United Kingdom
and Denmark settings were used. All live born infants who later developed
autistic disorder delivered after 1 January 1970, whose redacted vaccination and
autistic disorder diagnosis information is publicly available in databases
maintained by the US Federal Government, Western Australia, UK, and
Denmark. The live births, grouped by father’s age, were from the US and
Australia. The children vaccinated with MMRII, Varicella and Hepatitis A vaccines
varied from 19 to 35 months of age at the time of vaccination. Autistic disorder
birth year change points were identified as 1980.9, 1988.4 and 1996 for the US,
1987 for UK, 1990.4 for Western Australia, and 1987.5 for Denmark. Change
points in these countries corresponded to introduction of or increased doses of
human fetal cell line-manufactured vaccines, while no relationship was found
between paternal age or Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) revisions and
autistic disorder diagnosis. Further, linear regression revealed that Varicella and
Hepatitis A immunization coverage was significantly correlated to autistic disorder
cases. R software was used to calculate change points. Autistic disorder
change points years are coincident with introduction of vaccines
manufactured using human fetal cell lines, containing fetal and retroviral
contaminants, into childhood vaccine regimens. This pattern was repeated
in the US, UK, Western Australia and Denmark. Thus, rising autistic
disorder prevalence is directly related to vaccines manufactured utilizing
human fetal cells. Increased paternal age and DSM revisions were not
related to rising autistic disorder prevalence.

8. A Positive Association found between Autism Prevalence and Childhood
Vaccination uptake across the U.S. Population

Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A: Current Issues
Volume 74, Issue 14, 2011, Pages 903 - 916
Author: Gayle DeLonga
Abstract
The reason for the rapid rise of autism in the United States that began in the
1990s is a mystery. Although individuals probably have a genetic predisposition
to develop autism, researchers suspect that one or more environmental triggers
are also needed. One of those triggers might be the battery of vaccinations that
young children receive. Using regression analysis and controlling for family
income and ethnicity, the relationship between the proportion of children who
received the recommended vaccines by age 2 years and the prevalence of
autism (AUT) or speech or language impairment (SLI) in each U.S. state from
2001 and 2007 was determined. A positive and statistically significant relationship
was found: The higher the proportion of children receiving recommended
vaccinations, the higher was the prevalence of AUT or SLI. A 1% increase in
vaccination was associated with an additional 680 children having AUT or SLI.
Neither parental behavior nor access to care affected the results, since
vaccination proportions were not significantly related (statistically) to any other
disability or to the number of pediatricians in a U.S. state. The results suggest
that although mercury has been removed from many vaccines, other
culprits may link vaccines to autism. Further study into the relationship
between vaccines and autism is warranted. To read the abstract click HERE.

9. Neonatal administration of a vaccine preservative, thimerosal, produces lasting
impairment of nociception and apparent activation of opioid system in rats.

Brain Res. 2009 Dec 8;1301:143-51. Epub 2009 Sep 9.
Olczak M, Duszczyk M, Mierzejewski P, Majewska MD. Department of
Pharmacology and Physiology of the Nervous System, Institute of Psychiatry and
Neurology, Warsaw, Poland.
Abstract
Thimerosal (THIM), an organomercury preservative added to many child
vaccines is a suspected factor in pathogenesis of neurodevelopmental disorders.
We examined the pharmacokinetics of Hg in the brain, liver and kidneys after i.m.
THIM injection in suckling rats and we tested THIM effect on nociception. THIM
solutions were injected to Wistar and Lewis rats in a vaccination-like mode on PN
days 7, 9, 11 and 15 in four equal doses. For Wistar rats these were: 12, 48, 240,
720, 1440, 2160, 3000 microg Hg/kg and for Lewis: 54, 216, 540 and 1080
microg Hg/kg. Pharmacokinetic analysis revealed that Hg from THIM injections
accumulates in the rat brain in significant amounts and remains there longer than
30 days after the injection. At the 6th week of age animals were examined for
pain sensitivity using the hot plate test. THIM treated rats of both strains and
sexes manifested statistically significantly elevated pain threshold (latency for
paw licking, jumping) on a hot plate (56 degrees C). Wistar rats were more
sensitive to this effect than Lewis rats. Protracted THIM-induced hypoalgesia was
reversed by naloxone (5 mg/kg, i.p.) injected before the hot plate test, indicative
of involvement of endogenous opioids. This was confirmed by augmented
catalepsy after morphine (2.5 mg/kg, s.c.) injection. Acute THIM injection to 6-
week-old rats also produced hypoalgesia, but this effect was transient and was
gone within 14 days. Present findings show that THIM administration to
suckling or adult rats impairs sensitivity to pain, apparently due to
activation the endogenous opioid system.
10. Transcriptomic analyses of neurotoxic effects in mouse brain after intermittent
neonatal administration of thimerosal.

Toxicol Sci. 2014 Jun;139(2):452-65. doi: 10.1093/toxsci/kfu049. Epub 2014 Mar
State Key Laboratory of Biomembrane and Membrane Biotechnology, Institute of
Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, China.Li X1, Qu F, Xie
W, Wang F, Liu H, Song S, Chen T, Zhang Y, Zhu S, Wang Y, Guo C, Tang TS.
Abstract
Thimerosal is a vaccine antimicrobial preservative which has long been
suspected an iatrogenic factor possibly contributing to neurodevelopmental
disorders including autism. The association between infant vaccine thimerosal
exposure and autism remains an open question. Although thimerosal has been
removed from mandatory childhood vaccines in the United States, thimerosalpreserved vaccines are still widely used outside of the United States especially in
developing countries. Notably, thimerosal-containing vaccines are being given to
the newborns within the first 12-24 h after birth in some countries. To examine the
possible neurotoxic effects of early neonatal exposure to a higher level of
thimerosal, FVB mice were subcutaneously injected with thimerosal-mercury at a
dose which is 20× higher than that used for regular Chinese infant immunization
during the first 4 months of life. Thimerosal-treated mice exhibited neural
development delay, social interaction deficiency, and inclination of depression.
Apparent neuropathological changes were also observed in adult mice neonatally
treated with thimerosal. High-throughput RNA sequencing of autistic-behaved
mice brains revealed the alternation of a number of canonical pathways involving
neuronal development, neuronal synaptic function, and the dysregulation of
endocrine system. Intriguingly, the elevation of anterior pituitary secreting
hormones occurred exclusively in male but not in female thimerosal-treated mice,
demonstrating for the first time the gender bias of thimerosal-mercury toxicity with
regard to endocrine system. Our results indicate that higher dose of neonatal
thimerosal-mercury (20× higher than that used in human) is capable of
inducing long-lasting substantial dysregulation of neurodevelopment,
synaptic function, and endocrine system, which could be the causal
involvements of autistic-like behavior in mice.
11. Lasting neuropathological changes in rat brain after intermittent neonatal
administration of thimerosal.

Folia Neuropathol. 2010;48(4):258-69. Olczak M, Duszczyk M, Mierzejewski P,
Wierzba-Bobrowicz T, Majewska MD.
Department of Pharmacology and Physiology of the Nervous System, Institute of
Psychiatry and Neurology, ul. Sobieskiego 9, Warsaw, Poland.
Abstract
Thimerosal, an organomercurial added as a preservative to some vaccines, is a
suspected iatrogenic factor, possibly contributing to paediatric
neurodevelopmental disorders including autism. We examined the effects of early
postnatal administration of thimerosal (four i.m. injections, 12 or 240 μg THIMHg/kg, on postnatal days 7, 9, 11 and 15) on brain pathology in Wistar rats.
Numerous neuropathological changes were observed in young adult rats which
were treated postnatally with thimerosal. They included: ischaemic degeneration
of neurons and "dark" neurons in the prefrontal and temporal cortex, the
hippocampus and the cerebellum, pathological changes of the blood vessels in
the temporal cortex, diminished synaptophysin reaction in the hippocampus,
atrophy of astroglia in the hippocampus and cerebellum, and positive caspase-3
reaction in Bergmann astroglia. These findings document neurotoxic effects
of thimerosal, at doses equivalent to those used in infant vaccines or
higher, in developing rat brain, suggesting likely involvement of this
mercurial in neurodevelopmental disorders.
12. Persistent behavioral impairments and alterations of brain dopamine system after
early postnatal administration of thimerosal in rats.

Behav Brain Res. 2011 Sep 30;223(1):107-18. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2011.04.026.
Epub 2011 Apr 28.
Olczak M, Duszczyk M, Mierzejewski P, Meyza K, Majewska MD. Department of
Pharmacology and Physiology of the Nervous System, Institute of Psychiatry and
Neurology, 02-957 Warsaw, Poland.
Abstract
The neurotoxic organomercurial thimerosal (THIM), used for decades as vaccine
preservative, is a suspected factor in the pathogenesis of some
neurodevelopmental disorders. Previously we showed that neonatal
administration of THIM at doses equivalent to those used in infant vaccines or
higher, causes lasting alterations in the brain opioid system in rats. Here we
investigated neonatal treatment with THIM (at doses 12, 240, 1440 and 3000 μg
Hg/kg) on behaviors, which are characteristically altered in autism, such as
locomotor activity, anxiety, social interactions, spatial learning, and on the brain
dopaminergic system in Wistar rats of both sexes. Adult male and female rats,
which were exposed to the entire range of THIM doses during the early postnatal
life, manifested impairments of locomotor activity and increased
anxiety/neophobia in the open field test. In animals of both sexes treated with the
highest THIM dose, the frequency of prosocial interactions was reduced, while
the frequency of asocial/antisocial interactions was increased in males, but
decreased in females. Neonatal THIM treatment did not significantly affect spatial
learning and memory. THIM-exposed rats also manifested reduced haloperidolinduced catalepsy, accompanied by a marked decline in the density of striatal D₂
receptors, measured by immunohistochemical staining, suggesting alterations to
the brain dopaminergic system. Males were more sensitive than females to some
neurodisruptive/neurotoxic actions of THIM. These data document that early
postnatal THIM administration causes lasting neurobehavioral impairments
and neurochemical alterations in the brain, dependent on dose and sex. If
similar changes occur in THIM/mercurial-exposed children, they could
contribute do neurodevelopmental disorders.

SOURCE: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21549155

/MENTION

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
13. B-Lymphocytes from a Population of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and
Their Unaffected Siblings Exhibit Hypersensitivity to Thimerosal

J Toxicol. 2013;2013:801517. Epub 2013 Jun 9.
Sharpe MA, Gist TL, Baskin DS.
Department of Neurosurgery, The Methodist Neurological Institute, Houston, TX.
Abstract
The role of thimerosal containing vaccines in the development of autism
spectrum disorder (ASD) has been an area of intense debate, as has the
presence of mercury dental amalgams and fish ingestion by pregnant mothers.
We studied the effects of thimerosal on cell proliferation and mitochondrial
function from B-lymphocytes taken from individuals with autism, their nonautistic
twins, and their nontwin siblings. Eleven families were examined and compared
to matched controls. B-cells were grown with increasing levels of thimerosal, and
various assays (LDH, XTT, DCFH, etc.) were performed to examine the effects
on cellular proliferation and mitochondrial function. A subpopulation of eight
individuals (4 ASD, 2 twins, and 2 siblings) from four of the families showed
thimerosal hypersensitivity, whereas none of the control individuals displayed this
response. The thimerosal concentration required to inhibit cell proliferation in
these individuals was only 40% of controls. Cells hypersensitive to thimerosal
also had higher levels of oxidative stress markers, protein carbonyls, and oxidant
generation. This suggests certain individuals with a mild mitochondrial
defect may be highly susceptible to mitochondrial specific toxins like the
vaccine preservative thimerosal.
14. Thimerosal-Derived Ethylmercury Is a Mitochondrial Toxin in Human Astrocytes:
Possible Role of Fenton Chemistry in the Oxidation and Breakage of mtDNA
J Toxicol. 2012; 2012: 373678. Published online Jun 28, 2012. doi:
10.1155/2012/373678
Martyn A. Sharpe, * Andrew D. Livingston, and David S. Baskin
Abstract
Thimerosal generates ethylmercury in aqueous solution and is widely used as
preservative. We have investigated the toxicology of Thimerosal in normal human
astrocytes, paying particular attention to mitochondrial function and the
generation of specific oxidants. We find that ethylmercury not only inhibits
mitochondrial respiration leading to a drop in the steady state membrane
potential, but also concurrent with these phenomena increases the
formation of superoxide, hydrogen peroxide, and Fenton/Haber-Weiss
generated hydroxyl radical. These oxidants increase the levels of cellular
aldehyde/ketones. Additionally, we find a five-fold increase in the levels of
oxidant damaged mitochondrial DNA bases and increases in the levels of
mtDNA nicks and blunt-ended breaks. Highly damaged mitochondria are
characterized by having very low membrane potentials, increased
superoxide/hydrogen peroxide production, and extensively damaged
mtDNA and proteins. These mitochondria appear to have undergone a
permeability transition, an observation supported by the five-fold increase
in Caspase-3 activity observed after Thimerosal treatment.
15. Thioredoxin: A novel, independent diagnosis marker in children with autism.
Int J Dev Neurosci. 2014 Nov 26. pii: S0736-5748(14)00191-9. doi:
10.1016/j.ijdevneu.2014.11.007.
Zhang QB1, Gao SJ1, Zhao HX2.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Oxidative stress increases serum thioredoxin (TRX), a redox-regulating protein
with antioxidant activity recognized as an oxidative-stress marker. The aim of this
study was to assess the clinical significance of serum TRX levels in Autism
spectrum disorders (ASD).
METHODS:
Eighty patients diagnosed with ASD and 100 sex and age matched typically
developing children were assessed for serum TRX content at admission. TRX
were assayed with solid-phase sandwich ELISA, and severity of ASD was
evaluated with the Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS) Score.
RESULTS:
The results indicated that the median serum TRX levels were significantly
(P<0.0001) higher in children with ASD as compared to typically developing
children [17.9(IQR: 10.7-25.8)ng/ml and 5.5(3.6-9.2)ng/ml, respectively]. Levels
of TRX increased with increasing severity of ASD as defined by the CARS score.
After adjusting for all other possible covariates, TRX still was an independent
diagnosis marker of ASD with an adjusted OR of 1.454 (95% CI, 1.232-1.892;
P<0.0001). Based on the receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve, the
optimal cut-off value of serum TRX levels as an indicator for auxiliary diagnosis of
autism was projected to be 10.6ng/ml. Further, we found that an increased
diagnosis of ASD was associated with TRX levels ≥10.6ng/ml (adjusted OR
15.31, 95% CI: 7.36-31.85) after adjusting for possible confounders.
CONCLUSIONS:
Our study demonstrated that serum TRX levels were associated with ASD, and
elevated levels could be considered as a novel, independent diagnosis indicator
of ASD.
16. Inhibition of the human thioredoxin system. A molecular mechanism of mercury
toxicity.

J Biol Chem. 2008 May 2;283(18):11913-23. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M710133200. Epub
2008 Mar 4.
Carvalho CM1, Chew EH, Hashemy SI, Lu J, Holmgren A.
Abstract
Mercury toxicity mediated by different forms of mercury is a major health
problem; however, the molecular mechanisms underlying toxicity remain elusive.
We analyzed the effects of mercuric chloride (HgCl(2)) and monomethylmercury
(MeHg) on the proteins of the mammalian thioredoxin system, thioredoxin
reductase (TrxR) and thioredoxin (Trx), and of the glutaredoxin system,
glutathione reductase (GR) and glutaredoxin (Grx). HgCl(2) and MeHg inhibited
recombinant rat TrxR with IC(50) values of 7.2 and 19.7 nm, respectively. Fully
reduced human Trx1 bound mercury and lost all five free thiols and activity after
incubation with HgCl(2) or MeHg, but only HgCl(2) generated dimers. Mass
spectra analysis demonstrated binding of 2.5 mol of Hg(2+) and 5 mol of
MeHg(+)/mol of Trx1 with the very strong Hg(2+) complexes involving active site
and structural disulfides. Inhibition of both TrxR and Trx activity was observed in
HeLa and HEK 293 cells treated with HgCl(2) or MeHg. GR was inhibited by
HgCl(2) and MeHg in vitro, but no decrease in GR activity was detected in cell
extracts treated with mercurials. Human Grx1 showed similar reactivity as Trx1
with both mercurial compounds, with the loss of all free thiols and Grx
dimerization in the presence of HgCl(2), but no inhibition of Grx activity was
observed in lysates of HeLa cells exposed to mercury. Overall, mercury inhibition
was selective toward the thioredoxin system. In particular, the remarkable
potency of the mercury compounds to bind to the selenol-thiol in the active site of
TrxR should be a major molecular mechanism of mercury toxicity.
17. Effects of selenite and chelating agents on mammalian thioredoxin reductase
inhibited by mercury: implications for treatment of mercury poisoning.

FASEB J. 2011 Jan;25(1):370-81. doi: 10.1096/fj.10-157594. Epub 2010 Sep 1.
Carvalho CM1, Lu J, Zhang X, Arnér ES, Holmgren A.
Abstract
Mercury toxicity is a highly interesting topic in biomedicine due to the severe
endpoints and treatment limitations. Selenite serves as an antagonist of mercury
toxicity, but the molecular mechanism of detoxification is not clear. Inhibition of
the selenoenzyme thioredoxin reductase (TrxR) is a suggested mechanism of
toxicity. Here, we demonstrated enhanced inhibition of activity by inorganic and
organic mercury compounds in NADPH-reduced TrxR, consistent with binding of
mercury also to the active site selenolthiol. On treatment with 5 μM selenite and
NADPH, TrxR inactivated by HgCl(2) displayed almost full recovery of activity.
Structural analysis indicated that mercury was complexed with TrxR, but enzymegenerated selenide removed mercury as mercury selenide, regenerating the
active site selenocysteine and cysteine residues required for activity. The
antagonistic effects on TrxR inhibition were extended to endogenous
antioxidants, such as GSH, and clinically used exogenous chelating agents BAL,
DMPS, DMSA, and α-lipoic acid. Consistent with the in vitro results, recovery of
TrxR activity and cell viability by selenite was observed in HgCl(2)-treated HEK
293 cells. These results stress the role of TrxR as a target of mercurials and
provide the mechanism of selenite as a detoxification agent for mercury
poisoning.
18. Serological association of measles virus and human herpesvirus-6 with brain
autoantibodies in autism.

Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1998 Oct;89(1):105-8.
Singh VK, Lin SX, Yang VC. College of Pharmacy, University of Michigan, Ann
Arbor, Michigan, 48109-1065, USA.
Abstract
Considering an autoimmunity and autism connection, brain autoantibodies to
myelin basic protein (anti-MBP) and neuron-axon filament protein (anti-NAFP)
have been found in autistic children. In this current study, we examined
associations between virus serology and autoantibody by simultaneous analysis
of measles virus antibody (measles-IgG), human herpesvirus-6 antibody (HHV-6-
IgG), anti-MBP, and anti-NAFP. We found that measles-IgG and HHV-6-IgG titers
were moderately higher in autistic children but they did not significantly differ
from normal controls. Moreover, we found that a vast majority of virus serologypositive autistic sera was also positive for brain autoantibody: (i) 90% of measlesIgG-positive autistic sera was also positive for anti-MBP; (ii) 73% of measles-IgGpositive autistic sera was also positive for anti-NAFP; (iii) 84% of HHV-6-IgGpositive autistic sera was also positive for anti-MBP; and (iv) 72% of HHV-6-IgGpositive autistic sera was also positive for anti-NAFP. This study is the first to
report an association between virus serology and brain autoantibody in
autism; it supports the hypothesis that a virus-induced autoimmune
response may play a causal role in autism.
19. Metabolic biomarkers of increased oxidative stress and impaired methylation
capacity in children with autism

American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 80, No. 6, 1611-1617, December 2004
Department of Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, and the
Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute
Abstract
Background: Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that usually
presents in early childhood and that is thought to be influenced by genetic and
environmental factors. Although abnormal metabolism of methionine and
homocysteine has been associated with other neurologic diseases, these
pathways have not been evaluated in persons with autism.
Objective: The purpose of this study was to evaluate plasma concentrations of
metabolites in the methionine transmethylation and transsulfuration pathways in
children diagnosed with autism.
Design: Plasma concentrations of methionine, S-adenosylmethionine (SAM), S-
adenosylhomocysteine (SAH), adenosine, homocysteine, cystathionine, cysteine,
and oxidized and reduced glutathione were measured in 20 children with autism
and in 33 control children. On the basis of the abnormal metabolic profile, a
targeted nutritional intervention trial with folinic acid, betaine, and
methylcobalamin was initiated in a subset of the autistic children.
Results: Relative to the control children, the children with autism had significantly
lower baseline plasma concentrations of methionine, SAM, homocysteine,
cystathionine, cysteine, and total glutathione and significantly higher
concentrations of SAH, adenosine, and oxidized glutathione. This metabolic
profile is consistent with impaired capacity for methylation (significantly lower
ratio of SAM to SAH) and increased oxidative stress (significantly lower redox
ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione) in children with autism. The
intervention trial was effective in normalizing the metabolic imbalance in the
autistic children.
Conclusions: An increased vulnerability to oxidative stress and a decreased
capacity for methylation may contribute to the development and clinical
manifestation of autism.

20. Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder: Implications for environmental
toxicity

Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 2006
Robert Natafa, Corinne Skorupkab, Lorene Ametb, Alain Lama, Anthea
Springbettc and Richard Lathed, aLaboratoire Philippe Auguste, Paris, France,
Association ARIANE, Clichy, France, Department of Statistics, Roslin Institute,
Roslin, UK, Pieta Research,
This new study from France utilizes a new and sophisticated measurement for
environmental toxicity by assessing porphyrin levels in autistic children. It
provides clear and unequivocal evidence that children with autism spectrum
disorders are more toxic than their neurotypical peers.
Excerpt: "Coproporphyrin levels were elevated in children with autistic disorder
relative to control groups...the elevation was significant. These data implicate
environmental toxicity in childhood autistic disorder."
Abstract
To address a possible environmental contribution to autism, we carried out a
retrospective study on urinary porphyrin levels, a biomarker of environmental
toxicity, in 269 children with neurodevelopmental and related disorders referred to
a Paris clinic (2002–2004), including 106 with autistic disorder. Urinary porphyrin
levels determined by high-performance liquid chromatography were compared
between diagnostic groups including internal and external control groups.
Coproporphyrin levels were elevated in children with autistic disorder relative to
control groups. Elevation was maintained on normalization for age or to a control
heme pathway metabolite (uroporphyrin) in the same samples. The elevation
was significant (P < 0.001). Porphyrin levels were unchanged in Asperger's
disorder, distinguishing it from autistic disorder. The atypical molecule
precoproporphyrin, a specific indicator of heavy metal toxicity, was also elevated
in autistic disorder (P < 0.001) but not significantly in Asperger's. A subgroup with
autistic disorder was treated with oral dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) with a
view to heavy metal removal. Following DMSA there was a significant (P = 0.002)
drop in urinary porphyrin excretion. These data implicate environmental
toxicity in childhood autistic disorder.

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer
<< I haven't ignored these. It's just that there is too put include in a reply >>
/MENTION

As everybody see that, I am not claiming anything new. These are already the results of workings of doctors. This is 5/86 of workings are listed. I'll add 81 more research show the relationship between metals in the vaccines and autism.

Please firstly get try to disprove these workings made by doctors "PROVE" harms of vaccines. You can deny them. You can say "no, they are not proving anything". But they are so, even you deny them. I'll continue after you will disprove them all.
There's no way that you or I can prove of disprove such claims  because neither of us are qualified.

Whether or not thimerosal safe it is no longer used in vaccines for neonates at least in the USA.
The real concern is for methylmercury for in fish and other sources and infants, vaccinated or not, can be exposed via mother's milk.

This seems a very balanced review of the topic, Autism Watch, Thimerosal and Autism: Reviewing the Evidence (2007)

You might read another report on all children vaccinated or not in Denmark before Thimerosal was withdrawn from most children’s vaccines:
Association Between Thimerosal-Containing Vaccine and Autism Anders Hviid, MSc; Michael Stellfeld, MD; Jan Wohlfahrt, MSc; et al.

Quote from: CDC
Frequently Asked Questions about Thimerosal
Some parents have questions about the safety of ingredients – like thimerosal (“THY-mayr-uh-sal”) – in children’s shots (vaccines).

We want you to know that thimerosal is no longer used in children’s shots, except some types of flu shots. You can ask for a flu shot without thimerosal.

Check out these answers to common questions about thimerosal.

What is thimerosal?
Thimerosal is a vaccine additive, added to some vaccines to prevent germs (like bacteria and fungi) from growing in them. If germs grow in vaccines, they can cause illness—or even death.

Is thimerosal safe?
Yes. Thimerosal has been used safely in vaccines for a long time (since the 1930s).

Scientists have been studying the use of thimerosal in vaccines for many years. They haven’t found any evidence that thimerosal causes harm.

Is thimerosal still used in vaccines for children?
No. Thimerosal hasn’t been used in vaccines for children since 2001.

However, thimerosal is still used in some flu vaccines[/color]]some flu vaccines[/i][/url]. Yearly flu vaccines are recommended for all children.
If you are worried about thimerosal, you can ask for a flu vaccine without it.

Does thimerosal cause autism?
No. Research does not show any link between thimerosal and autism.
Read more about vaccines and autism.

Are there side effects from thimerosal in vaccines?
Most people don’t have any side effects from thimerosal, but some people will have mild side effects like redness and swelling at the place where the shot was given, which will only last 1 to 2 days. It’s very unlikely you will have an allergic reaction to thimerosal.

How can I find out if thimerosal is in a vaccine?
Ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask to see the vaccine’s list of ingredients. All vaccine packages come with information (called an insert) that lists the ingredients.
Check out this complete list of vaccines to see which ones contain thimerosal.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 01:07:56 AM by rabinoz »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
<< I haven't ignored these. It's just that there is too put include in a reply >>
/MENTION

There's no way that you or I can prove of disprove such claims  because neither of us are qualified.

Whether or not thimerosal safe it is no longer used in vaccines for neonates at least in the USA.
The real concern is for methylmercury for in fish and other sources and infants, vaccinated or not, can be exposed via mother's milk.

This seems a very balanced review of the topic, Autism Watch, Thimerosal and Autism: Reviewing the Evidence (2007)

You might read another report on all children vaccinated or not in Denmark before Thimerosal was withdrawn from most children’s vaccines:
Association Between Thimerosal-Containing Vaccine and Autism Anders Hviid, MSc; Michael Stellfeld, MD; Jan Wohlfahrt, MSc; et al.

Quote from: CDC
Frequently Asked Questions about Thimerosal
Some parents have questions about the safety of ingredients – like thimerosal (“THY-mayr-uh-sal”) – in children’s shots (vaccines).

We want you to know that thimerosal is no longer used in children’s shots, except some types of flu shots. You can ask for a flu shot without thimerosal.

Check out these answers to common questions about thimerosal.

What is thimerosal?
Thimerosal is a vaccine additive, added to some vaccines to prevent germs (like bacteria and fungi) from growing in them. If germs grow in vaccines, they can cause illness—or even death.

Is thimerosal safe?
Yes. Thimerosal has been used safely in vaccines for a long time (since the 1930s).

Scientists have been studying the use of thimerosal in vaccines for many years. They haven’t found any evidence that thimerosal causes harm.

Is thimerosal still used in vaccines for children?
No. Thimerosal hasn’t been used in vaccines for children since 2001.

However, thimerosal is still used in some flu vaccines[/color]]some flu vaccines[/i][/url]. Yearly flu vaccines are recommended for all children.
If you are worried about thimerosal, you can ask for a flu vaccine without it.

Does thimerosal cause autism?
No. Research does not show any link between thimerosal and autism.
Read more about vaccines and autism.

Are there side effects from thimerosal in vaccines?
Most people don’t have any side effects from thimerosal, but some people will have mild side effects like redness and swelling at the place where the shot was given, which will only last 1 to 2 days. It’s very unlikely you will have an allergic reaction to thimerosal.

How can I find out if thimerosal is in a vaccine?
Ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask to see the vaccine’s list of ingredients. All vaccine packages come with information (called an insert) that lists the ingredients.
Check out this complete list of vaccines to see which ones contain thimerosal.

In one hand, you say we are unable to prove anything in this category. On the other hand you suggest a working to I examine. This is a hypocrital behaviour. I offered that there is 86 workings are puting forward their relationship. If we're not authorized to say something about it, so why don't you just say nothing and keep quiet? I can also post the remaining 66 works. Does it mean anything if you will deny them by a reason?

You want I offer an evidence. I have showed you 20 evidences. Then now you have turned the position you say we are not authorize to prove anything in this stage. If it was really so, so why do you want evidences from me, for kidding? Are you reading what you are writing?

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Autism and heavy metal poisoning have different conditions.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
I want to remind only result of one working:

All these findings plausibly implicate Al adjuvants in pediatric vaccines as causal factors contributing to increased rates of autism spectrum disorders in countries where multiple doses are almost universally administered.

source: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jt/2014/491316/

partipicans:

Christopher A. Shaw,
Stephanie Seneff,
Stephen D. Kette,
Lucija Tomljenovic,
John W. Oller Jr.,
Robert M. Davidson
Neural Dynamics Research Group,
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, 828 W. 10th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Program Experimental Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver,
Program in Neurosciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Department of Communicative Disorders, University of Louisiana, Lafayette, LA 70504-3170, USA
Internal Medicine Group Practice, PhyNet Inc., 4002 Technology Center,Longview, TX 75605, USA

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Autism and heavy metal poisoning have different conditions.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer
You want I offer an evidence. I have showed you 20 evidences. Then now you have turned the position you say we are not authorize to prove anything in this stage. If it was really so, so why do you want evidences from me, for kidding? Are you reading what you are writing?
I NEVER said that you "are not authorized to prove anything in this stage" and yes I am reading what I am writing, thank you very much.

What I am saying is that:
  • Many large well-conducted studies have indicated that the very small amount of ethyl-mercury in vaccines has not caused any increase in autism rates.

• In any case thimerosal has been removed from childhood vaccines (at least in the USA and Australia) and in only used in some multi-shot vials.
    ‘Toxins’ in vaccines: a potentially deadly misunderstanding
    Thiomersal
    Most Australian vaccines don’t contain thiomersal because we don’t use multi-use vials as much as other countries. The mumps, measles and rubella vaccine never contained thiomersal, the diphtheria/pertussis/tetanus acelluar vaccine in use since 1997 also doesn’t contain thiomersal. Neither do Australian influenza vaccines.

Indeed, the only thiomersal containing vaccines in Australia are for Japanese encephalitis and Q-fever. The amount of mercury you would get from one of these vaccines is less than what you would get from eating a can of tuna (around 85 micrograms of mercury for a standard serve). And the can of tuna would have the mercury in the form of methyl mercury, which is expelled from our bodies much more slowly (half-life of about 50 days) than the ethyl mercury from thiomersal (half-life of about seven days).

If the situation in Turkey is different from what I have described in the USA and Australia I would suggest that you contact your local health authorities and not complain here!

Now, please read what I write and NOT what you think I write.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
I think we should ask Heiwa. 
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.