Poll

Do Vaccines Cause Autism?

Yes, because I'm an idiot who opposes the word of an expert in their field.
4 (21.1%)
No, because I am a normal human being.
11 (57.9%)
I WAS IN THE NAVY!
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Vaccines

• 79 Replies

Greg's Frog

• Area 51 Guard
Vaccines
« on: May 23, 2019, 04:14:36 PM »
I got two vaccines today.

r/VaxxHappened
Old Name: Unepic Globetard. Changed 5/22/2019
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=81539.0

Creeper, aw man...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Vaccines
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 04:29:37 PM »
Is that why you turned into a frog?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 04:34:01 PM »
Did they protect you from the common cold finally?

Greg's Frog

• Area 51 Guard
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 04:58:17 PM »
Yup
Old Name: Unepic Globetard. Changed 5/22/2019
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=81539.0

Creeper, aw man...

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 05:50:28 PM »
No, I suspect he kissed a princess.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 03:51:22 AM »
That's what made him retarded.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 06:41:55 AM »
He was retarted before the vaccines.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 06:43:08 AM »
He became more retarted after vaccines.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2019, 07:47:34 AM »
Are there vaccinations that can prevent you from being in the Navy?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 09:38:43 AM »
All Naval vaccines have failed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2019, 05:44:59 AM »
The vaccine does not protect people from any disease. we are constantly sick and the microbes are constantly changing. they are not evolving. they are being changed in the lab.

Autism and epileptic seizures begin with vaccines in many of examples. this is evidence that an active agent in the vaccine is planned to damage the brain. It can be planned by the devil NASA / FETO just like chemtrails. Especially MMR vaccine causes autism. This is not a myth. But saying its being a myth is a controlled opposition perception management work.

On the other hand, it works for doctors and pharmaceutical companies. If he doesn't use medicine, why would a person living in a plateau and using clean water, geting fresh air and well foods get sick? Because chemtrails. Vaccines is the simpliest way of chemtrails. with this, you can choose the disease from the list and give the pre-paid disease for each individual.

The federal laws in this respect must change.
It clearly causes autism.
It causes autism.
It is the main cause of the autism.
Whoever says opposite of it, is a part of killers and says lie.

Do not let them vaccinate your child. get reject it. If there is law, so sue to deny it. keep your child safe of them, hide it if requires. Send your children to somewhere else to prevent doctors find him. Certainly, these vaccines are intended to harm your children.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2019, 06:22:28 AM »
No wise. That's a bad wise. >:(

Vaccines don't cause autism or seizures.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2019, 07:42:32 AM »
Causes. no one can tell me that those who add aluminum, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, lead, mercury, selenium, thallium ,zinc and other metals into the vaccine do so for public health. Many of these substances have a toxic effect when combined with other substances. and in a container (child) with many different substances, you add substances that are likely to become poisonous when they interact with these substances. This is a clear bombardment. Sorry. Wise is right but you are not one more time. I know you are not doing it as a job because you do not aware it. Sorry. they kill us all without any discrimination.

http://experimentalvaccines.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link.pdf
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2019, 08:50:11 AM »
1. Vaccines do not cause autism.
2. Even if they did, it'd be an exceedingly low percent given how many people are vaccinated and are still fine, and whichever way you cut it that's way better than not being immune to something fatal.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2019, 09:06:06 AM »
The govt wants you to believe that vaccines cause autism so you won't get them and then die of measles complications instead.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2019, 09:14:31 AM »

no one can tell me that those who add aluminum, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, lead, mercury, selenium, thallium ,zinc and other metals into the vaccine do so for public health.

You should find a better doctor.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2019, 12:28:06 PM »
The govt wants you to believe that vaccines cause autism so you won't get them and then die of measles complications instead.

The govt wants you to NOT believe that vaccines cause autism.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2019, 12:55:40 PM »
Causes. no one can tell me that those who add aluminum, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, lead, mercury, selenium, thallium ,zinc and other metals into the vaccine do so for public health. Many of these substances have a toxic effect when combined with other substances. and in a container (child) with many different substances, you add substances that are likely to become poisonous when they interact with these substances. This is a clear bombardment. Sorry. Wise is right but you are not one more time. I know you are not doing it as a job because you do not aware it. Sorry. they kill us all without any discrimination.

http://experimentalvaccines.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link.pdf
Wise is wise once again. Why do so many people their TV set.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

magellanclavichord

• Cheerful Globularist
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 07:45:51 PM »
I get every vaccine they'll give me. I love me some vaccines. I hate needles but I hate getting sick more.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2019, 08:52:18 PM »
I get every vaccine they'll give me. I love me some vaccines. I hate needles but I hate getting sick more.

Vaccines are not preventing you getting sick. They are making you sick. If you hate to geting sick so stay far of vaccines.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019, 09:09:40 PM »
Vaccines are not preventing you getting sick. They are making you sick. If you hate to geting sick so stay far of vaccines.
Evidence, please.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2019, 09:35:23 PM »
Evidence, please.
For you deny them? Play with yourself mister jackblack. Stop to provocate me!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2019, 12:54:13 AM »
Evidence, please.
<<  I'll ignore that silly statement! >>
Now, please post you evidence that "Vaccines are not preventing you getting sick. They are making you sick. If you hate to geting sick so stay far of vaccines."

Because what you claim without evidence is meaningless. So, how about a reasonable answer?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2019, 03:59:10 AM »
Boys, you can either play nice or have another vacation.

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2019, 06:51:14 AM »
Boys, you can either get good with these compound bows or have another vacation.

I read "vacation" as "vaccination," Boydster. haha
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 08:54:30 AM by Shull »

magellanclavichord

• Cheerful Globularist
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2019, 07:33:21 AM »

I have never gotten a disease for which I've been vaccinated. So the vaccines are not giving me those diseases. I have not gotten the flu since I started getting the flu shot every year, about 15 years ago. Before that I got the flu once every few years. So the flu shot is definitely preventing the flu. I catch a cold once every couple of years, since there's no vaccine against the cold. But if, somehow, getting my vaccines is causing me to get a head cold once every two years (which I do not believe) it's a small price to pay for never getting the flu or measles or smallpox or polio, or any of the other diseases that vaccines prevent.

We know that vaccines prevent measles because measles is only showing up now in places where lots of idiots are refusing to get their kids immunized. We know vaccines prevent polio and smallpox because those diseases went away wherever enough people got immunized. Smallpox is gone, because of vaccines, and polio is only showing up where people are refusing to get their kids immunized, like measles.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2019, 08:08:44 AM »
All Naval vaccines have failed.

One should avoid any doctor attempting to deliver vaccines navelly.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2019, 12:32:30 PM »

Kind of funny that the measles outbreak didn't really get started until the influx of hundreds thousands of migrants in recent months...
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2019, 12:40:44 PM »

Kind of funny that the measles outbreak didn't really get started until the influx of hundreds thousands of migrants in recent months...

Dude...
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2019, 12:47:13 PM »

5 million migrants was in the war in Syria since 5 years came to turkey (perhaps most of their children have not vaccined because of war conditions) but did not start a measles epidemic in Turkey.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1