I believe it is time ..... werepenguin sign up

• 41 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
I believe it is time ..... werepenguin sign up
« on: May 23, 2019, 11:41:37 AM »
I have been out for a bit....I come back and I feel the need has been growing exponentially for a werepenguin game.

This is the thread..

Not sure which variant will be run, could be classic, new or some hybrid variant.

Will just try to make it fun for all.

Will begin Sunday at 4pm central time.

Godspeed!
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: I believe it is time ..... werepenguin sign up
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 11:52:38 AM »
In!

If you're going classic I would recommend at least trying some new role just to further understanding of the game.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 12:15:30 PM »
I'm am in!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 10:41:51 PM »
So you say you have to at least annoy the wise in all ways, right? He is absolutely the worst and unlikable narrator here. I believe this is a proof of an unhealthy mood. I think someone with a more reasonable mind should have done it. Common sense finds the truth.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 02:28:34 AM »
LET'S GET BACK TO KILLING

I vote classic, make it easier for potential new players.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 02:38:19 AM »
werenasa format may be. but cfc can not do it, will not do it, does not do it. cfc names absense as a narrator already shows the unnecessary of any agreement. it's like mocking. how serious can you be while someone mocks you? I'm tired of your ignoring my suggestions. the thing made this game in this stage that a bunch of people decide everything behind the closed doors.  you're still doing the same thing. Where did the name cfc come from? Who decided that? you are still playing games. I don't mean anybody but this group. I'm not in this one.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 05:38:30 AM »
I am in
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 09:39:17 AM »
I'll play.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2019, 09:44:09 AM »
I'm in.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 05:10:53 PM »
Game on.

And for this game, I will play as Chris Hansen and read conversations from Dateline NBC's To Catch A Predator
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2019, 04:11:13 AM »
I think you're doing an experiment here. to create a desire for something, then to make that thing impossible, and then to create sympathy for a third thing by depriving it of something else. If I planned this, I would have better planned it. and frankly, I don't like any of you. In my side Just some of you are more evil than other some of you.

Your being in or out means nothing. This does not work as a perception management. Look how he is a passive man. CFC's last posts.

3- May 07, 2019
2- May 18, 2019
1- May 23, 2019

Source for bots

3 posts in 16 days. this means that the number of posts is not active enough to talk and decide with others. how can he understand a game is almost ready to play by coming the forum once per week? He can not understand. This indicates that the situation he is a clone account. Hence your being in means nothing. You, and yourself, and yourselves being in means nothing.

Stop to do anymore perception management and decide a fair game includes NASA! Or play with clones again. You and your clone and your other clone, he, and his clone and his other clone; other he and his clones. Did not you bored enough to play with clones??
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2019, 05:59:35 AM »
Fuck out. If CFC says he's running a game, I am playing that game.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2019, 11:05:42 AM »
Random thoughts!
If you do want to go for a role variant, one thing you could do is not assign the penguins roles to start with and let them choose them over the first day. That way you don't run the risk of some roles being useless to them and making them underpowered, and you get a little counterbalance to the penguins being outnumbered by abilities.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2019, 03:56:38 PM »
Random thoughts!
If you do want to go for a role variant, one thing you could do is not assign the penguins roles to start with and let them choose them over the first day. That way you don't run the risk of some roles being useless to them and making them underpowered, and you get a little counterbalance to the penguins being outnumbered by abilities.

This is interesting, I like it.

I have been thinking of a few ideas since there isn't a monster turn out this time for werepenguin, I figured it would be higher.

I think you're doing an experiment here. to create a desire for something, then to make that thing impossible, and then to create sympathy for a third thing by depriving it of something else. If I planned this, I would have better planned it. and frankly, I don't like any of you. In my side Just some of you are more evil than other some of you.

Your being in or out means nothing. This does not work as a perception management. Look how he is a passive man. CFC's last posts.

3- May 07, 2019
2- May 18, 2019
1- May 23, 2019

Source for bots

3 posts in 16 days. this means that the number of posts is not active enough to talk and decide with others. how can he understand a game is almost ready to play by coming the forum once per week? He can not understand. This indicates that the situation he is a clone account. Hence your being in means nothing. You, and yourself, and yourselves being in means nothing.

Stop to do anymore perception management and decide a fair game includes NASA! Or play with clones again. You and your clone and your other clone, he, and his clone and his other clone; other he and his clones. Did not you bored enough to play with clones??

Silence turd

I am always regular here except for two times.

This recently which was a combo of a few different things and a while back when I got sick.

Go stink it up elsewhere...

All this because I called you out for a bad game. Your butt must be red as a baboon

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2019, 08:12:34 AM »
Random thoughts!

This is interesting, I like it.

I have been thinking of a few ideas since there isn't a monster turn out this time for werepenguin, I figured it would be higher.

3- May 07, 2019
2- May 18, 2019
1- May 23, 2019

Source for bots

Silence turd

I am always regular here except for two times.

This recently which was a combo of a few different things and a while back when I got sick.

Go stink it up elsewhere...

All this because I called you out for a bad game. Your butt must be red as a baboon

Wise tried cooling it but to no avail.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2019, 01:53:55 PM »

Am I too late? Been away.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2019, 04:24:58 PM »

Am I too late? Been away.

Nope, I am late starting the game giving time for more people hopefully

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2019, 06:47:25 AM »
I'm in.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Greg's Frog

• Area 51 Guard
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2019, 11:08:38 AM »
I'm in
Old Name: Unepic Globetard. Changed 5/22/2019
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=81539.0

Creeper, aw man...

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2019, 11:16:29 AM »
HOORAY

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2019, 12:16:35 PM »
LET'S LYNCH GREG'S FROG!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Greg's Frog

• Area 51 Guard
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2019, 12:23:23 PM »
LET'S LYNCH GREG'S FROG!
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Creeper, aw man...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2019, 12:51:32 PM »
You will find out, penguin.

Greg's Frog

• Area 51 Guard
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2019, 01:33:07 PM »
You will find out, penguin.
Ok Space Penguin

Creeper, aw man...

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2019, 09:56:28 AM »
CFC, can we get an updated start date?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2019, 01:53:37 PM »
We want Jura!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2019, 03:21:49 PM »
I'm eager to get started, do we know when the kickoff is yet?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2019, 03:38:31 PM »
Doesn't look like CFC's been online for a couple of days.
I think the clear solution is to transfer narration duties to Bullwinkle.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2019, 04:21:02 PM »
I'm eager to get started, do we know when the kickoff is yet?

I told that he is inactive. His last activity was in 3 days ago. How can he lead a game under these circumstances. It is a shame him being volunteer to do this.

I can play with rest of narrators but...

Since game has been a complex version and it has to be need a bit simplify. But this simplify has to be just for everybody. There is only one here has to this capacity and neutral for everybody.

My vote is for Jura that scg has offered her name firstly. she says she can't spend much time, but she can be online on weekdays. Jura's drunken state is a more reasonable person than the others sober. I don't like her nowadays but I respect her narrating always.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2019, 09:25:47 PM »
Sorry everyone I am back...been some nonsense.

I will start in a few days, send PM's to everyone that is in that the game is still on. Also, will try to grab a few more maybe