• 122 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
Re: Upwards shadow at clouds from a mountain
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2019, 06:03:23 AM »
How can he remeber?
Hes spamming on every possible active thread.
Like 10000 posts.
Replying all the statements and spamming are different things. if I'm giving an answer to the all questions that may be an answer to it, it's not called spam, but it's hard working.

Hard work to cover your ears and close your eyss and say to yourself "its flat its flat its flat its fake its fake uts fake" over and over?

I guess it is not exactly what I say but my addressees do. If you're aware, this is not related to this topic, and you're the one who's spamming it now. I just answered you. But you are the spammer at the moment. I guess that since I am defeating your bosses so they have gave you a task as slow down the wise.  ;)

this workplace is on strike

« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2019, 02:32:03 PM »
Replying all the statements and spamming are different things.
Yes that is right.
What you are doing is spamming as you aren't bothering to address what is being said.
Instead you just keep doing the same childish BS of blatantly lying about what people have said and responding to the pathetic strawmen you have set up.

For example, if in this thread you replied by posting a picture clearly showing how the light from the sun ends up going upwards towards a mountain, you would be replying.
If you admitted that there is no way for it to do that, you would be replying.
Instead you just continue with childish spam, in no way addressing what is being said.

Again it has been explained to you many times what you need to provide. You need to show a diagram, with the sun, your magic dome a mountain and clouds above the mountain.
You need to show this dome and sun above the clouds, casting light upwards at the mountain and clouds such that the mountain casts a shadow on the clouds above it.

Can you do this?
If not, stop claiming it is possible.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2019, 03:39:44 AM »
Can you do this?
If not, stop claiming it is possible.

Now. Since you have claimed I have to do something to claiming its possible; so why did not you prove GPS woring inner ocean without you did not it? Shame on you mister, you are hypocritical as everybody can see.

this workplace is on strike