• 4 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Globularist rabinoz has insulted me!
« on: May 09, 2019, 02:44:41 AM »
Idiot!

This is not AR or CN, but an open forum. He is neither my friend, nor a believer. We have not this kind of friendliness allows he can say me anything like this.

5. Flaming and Harassment
Do not use insulting or denigrating personal attacks against other members. Harassment or bullying of other members is forbidden.

5. Flaming & Harrassment
Warning for the first offence, with a maximum ban of two weeks thereafter.

READ FORUM RULES HERE: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=43826.0

So, why do not you admins obey your own rules?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Globularist rabinoz has insulted me!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 03:16:40 AM »
Idiot!

This is not AR or CN, but an open forum. He is neither my friend, nor a believer. We have not this kind of friendliness allows he can say me anything like this.

5. Flaming and Harassment
Do not use insulting or denigrating personal attacks against other members. Harassment or bullying of other members is forbidden.

5. Flaming & Harrassment
Warning for the first offence, with a maximum ban of two weeks thereafter.

READ FORUM RULES HERE: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=43826.0

So, why do not you admins obey your own rules?
I hope you tell the admins that my post was in response to this:
(I'm ignoring the rest of your post as it is just more insults, grow up).

(I'm ignoring all of your post till you give up to use two accounts this one and rabblack).
And that in another thread you posted this to me?
If you have no answer, say so!
<rubbish, alt account>

Look mister. You have not deserve a serious answer, because you are not a man deserve an answer. You don'T like me and your all behaviours show this. I don't like you at all and all my behaviours show this. You even hate me and your all behaviours prove this. You hate me, you are in anger on me and I don't like you because of your behaviours which clearly show your hate are harrassing me.

Even so you are geting me as an adress and ask me for an answer. In ordinarly we never stay in same environment in ordinary life. But since here is a virtual environment allows you to reply me, you use it bad mindly. I'll not ignore you because you are using it as an option to insult me freely. Because you are not a human.

Your behaviours are not normal. You are not a normal man. You are telling you mention me because of you want to reveal the truth; but in fact, you are doing it only to hate me instead. You are using arguments as punch or a bullet. You are firing me in your sick mind with all threads you enter where I write in. You are fighting against me, not discussing.

Look mister. I don't give you a value as your being a human. In my opinion you can not be accepted as a human, but animal more than it. But even so you are mentioening and queting me and waiting for an answer. Even Nazi speech you see here, but instead of defending the humanity you denfed NAZI's here if you see they target me in a way.

I don't like you at all how you hate me and I have not to reply you at all because you are not a human in my opinion. You are not a human, but an animal in my opinion.

Choke and die in your anger and go the hell.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 03:47:14 AM »
I'm seeing insults, low content posts, off topic posts, low content AND off topic posts, and memberating as I peek through those threads. From rab, that is. Take a few days and enjoy some fresh Australian air.

From wise, I'm seeing low content posts, off topic posts, and a sprinkling of personal attacks. I'm going to send a warning.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 04:14:17 PM »
I'm seeing insults, low content posts, off topic posts, low content AND off topic posts, and memberating as I peek through those threads. From rab, that is. Take a few days and enjoy some fresh Australian air.

From wise, I'm seeing low content posts, off topic posts, and a sprinkling of personal attacks. I'm going to send a warning.

Proof that wise is the alt of boydster and scg.

Or

Proof that wise and rab are alts.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 04:17:13 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Greg's Frog

• Area 51 Guard
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 07:31:24 PM »
Aww someone said a word that hurt your feelings? Man up. God damn.
Old Name: Unepic Globetard. Changed 5/22/2019
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=81539.0

Creeper, aw man...