I've gotta go...

  • 8 Replies
  • 1477 Views
*

midgard

  • 1300
I've gotta go...
« on: January 18, 2007, 11:00:59 AM »
I've gotta leave now but I'm leaving Tex here to watch you while I'm gone. Behave...


?

Red Skull

  • 244
  • High Chancellor
I've gotta go...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 11:08:15 AM »
Bye.

Strength Through Unity. Unity Through Faith.

?

Rick_James

  • The Elder Ones
  • 4311
  • Rick <3 Gayer
I've gotta go...
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 03:41:02 PM »
When will you be back?

?

BOGWarrior89

  • 3793
  • We are as one.
I've gotta go...
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 03:53:37 PM »
I'd rather have you here than your avatar ... damn, that thing gives me the heebie-jeebies.

*

midgard

  • 1300
I've gotta go...
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 03:20:58 AM »
I'll think about changing my avatar just for you bog.

As it turns out I'm stuck in Ireland still. I was gonna visit my brothers in England and stay for a week (so I'd be with them on the 26th) but it fell through.

Looks like your stuck with me for another while.

?

Rick_James

  • The Elder Ones
  • 4311
  • Rick <3 Gayer
I've gotta go...
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 05:11:11 AM »
Quote from: "midgard"
I'll think about changing my avatar just for you bog.

As it turns out I'm stuck in Ireland still. I was gonna visit my brothers in England and stay for a week (so I'd be with them on the 26th) but it fell through.

Looks like your stuck with me for another while.


26th ie Australia day? Are you going to listen to the Hottest 100?

*

midgard

  • 1300
I've gotta go...
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 05:23:02 AM »
Quote from: "Rick_James"
26th ie Australia day? Are you going to listen to the Hottest 100?


Yup, there's a place called the Wool Shed in town that are going to be playing it... and they serve proper meat pies and proper snags and proper everything.

I still would've preferred to be in England so I could laugh at the poms about the ashes.

*

midgard

  • 1300
I've gotta go...
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 05:34:55 AM »
Quote from: "BOGWarrior89"
I'd rather have you here than your avatar ... damn, that thing gives me the heebie-jeebies.


I tried to change it but it wouldn't let me - it's really starting to give me the creeps also.

I suggest we stay on its good side... for now.

?

BOGWarrior89

  • 3793
  • We are as one.
I've gotta go...
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 09:11:38 AM »
Quote from: "midgard"
I'll think about changing my avatar just for you BOG.


Eh, I've grown to like the lil' sucker.