The Earth is round, but we are on the inside; you Flat Earthers almost have it!

• 33 Replies
Plenty of morons wish to keep an argument going long after it is over. cjklamas or however you spell his name is right, by the way.
See, this is where Poe's law really comes into play.
Are you just trolling some more by claiming obviously incorrect nonsense is correct, or are you actually stupid enough to believe him?

Oh no, I'm dead serious. The issue is that from the perspective of someone on Earth, it is correct to believe in Ptolemy's model (with elliptical orbits) simply by observing from the Earth's frame of reference. The HC model is the same as Ptolemy's, but from a different frame of reference, being that of the Sun.

Oh no, I'm dead serious. The issue is that from the perspective of someone on Earth, it is correct to believe in Ptolemy's model (with elliptical orbits) simply by observing from the Earth's frame of reference. The HC model is the same as Ptolemy's, but from a different frame of reference, being that of the Sun.
Again, another example of Poe's law. Saying you are deadly serious when you have already been shown to be a pathetic troll with no life doesn't negate you being a pathetic troll. You actually need to work for it.

So why should I now believe you are actually serious about this level of stupidity from you, rather than just continuing to be a pathetic troll?

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
. . . you have already been shown to be a pathetic troll with no life

where did you read that?
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.