Werepenguins vs NASA XIV: Flatty McFlatface

• 524 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Werepenguins vs NASA XIV: Flatty McFlatface
« Reply #420 on: April 25, 2019, 11:35:00 AM »
I am colluding with boydster, but not because we are evil.

I guess we will see  >:(

Yes. You will see that I was right from the beginning when I said we needed to kill Jane >:(

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #421 on: April 25, 2019, 11:41:50 AM »
Thanks wise!

Srsly, tho. Who was that masked vigilante? This does not make sense.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #422 on: April 25, 2019, 11:44:50 AM »
Stash could have been the vigilante.

Also Jane could be pulling a HAL 9000.  Think about, how can a computer system detect that the intruders are onboard but not be able to track them or tell us who they are.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #423 on: April 25, 2019, 11:48:14 AM »
Sorry we killed you, Stash. You did seem very mysteriously GUILTY.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #424 on: April 25, 2019, 12:32:03 PM »
Also, if that was you who vigilante'd Jura, thank you for your service.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #425 on: April 25, 2019, 12:36:57 PM »
Thanks wise!

Srsly, tho. Who was that masked vigilante? This does not make sense.

I know who it is...
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #426 on: April 25, 2019, 01:00:19 PM »

Bloody muthafukin lucky shot, that's all, such plans I had for this boat, ruined by a pesky vigilante.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #427 on: April 25, 2019, 01:19:38 PM »
Boydster starts a full throated smear campaign against me, I end up planked. I tried to warn you all and out him. To no avail. Someone needs to unplug his personal life support system so that he bloats up in that suit of his leaving no room for air.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #428 on: April 25, 2019, 02:08:58 PM »
Stash is probably right. I fucked up. I'm not a bad guy, but clearly I'm of no use alive

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #429 on: April 25, 2019, 04:50:20 PM »
JANE has decided to learn how to sing a song called Daisy and will be temporarily going offline to dedicate its attention to that goal.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #430 on: April 25, 2019, 05:47:27 PM »
If the wild card is still alive this might spell trouble for the villagers. If the wildcard is dead, they should pull through

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #431 on: April 25, 2019, 05:50:16 PM »
No, I think we're doomed. I don't know if the wildcard is alive or not, but it doesn't matter.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #432 on: April 25, 2019, 07:29:58 PM »
No, I think we're doomed. I don't know if the wildcard is alive or not, but it doesn't matter.

I deleted this post after reading your PM.... Holy shit
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 07:34:36 PM by Chicken Fried Clucker »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #433 on: April 25, 2019, 10:03:28 PM »
I think jroa must have been the wildcard. I don't know if he's even been online since the game started.

Apparently collusion is not a crime, but considering Boyd basically had me executed, you are cavorting with a known non-friend of Humans. I'm with Junker; Boyd/SCG=NASA/WC or WC/NASA. The first pairing seems the likeliest.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #434 on: April 26, 2019, 12:29:56 AM »
In the dark the spirit of Vega twisted in turmoil, she knew her mistake now and it gave her little consolation, named after the fifth brightest star, she worried for them named as the first, their anger was boundless as was the need to avenge her.
Sirius, channel your rage, make them pay but take this ship and win in my name.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:35:09 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #435 on: April 26, 2019, 06:58:53 AM »
I think jroa must have been the wildcard. I don't know if he's even been online since the game started.

Apparently collusion is not a crime, but considering Boyd basically had me executed, you are cavorting with a known non-friend of Humans. I'm with Junker; Boyd/SCG=NASA/WC or WC/NASA. The first pairing seems the likeliest.

We were looking at who was still living and knew two of you had to be evil. We suspected Jura, but we also kinda trusted Jura a little bit. That left you and Bullwinkle. Bullwinkle hasn't even been playing the game, so you seemed the guiltiest. At the time I suspected Bullwinkle was the wildcard. Now I know what he is  >:(

We're never going to solve the riddle. Our fate is sealed.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #436 on: April 26, 2019, 07:04:21 AM »
We suspected Jura, but we also kinda trusted Jura a little bit.

Ahh, that's nice and even though I would have had to kill you for this ship, and I could feel your distrust, I liked you all.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #437 on: April 26, 2019, 07:18:52 AM »
Someday we'll all be on the same side and the others won't have a chance!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #438 on: April 26, 2019, 07:23:38 AM »
I like it when I'm on SCG's side
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #439 on: April 26, 2019, 07:26:12 AM »
We're never going to solve the riddle. Our fate is sealed.
Not with that attitude  :P

One and a half hours until dawn.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #440 on: April 26, 2019, 07:27:56 AM »
You wanted evil to win, and they've finally won!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #441 on: April 26, 2019, 07:29:59 AM »
You wanted evil to win, and they've finally won!
Could still go either way.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #442 on: April 26, 2019, 07:35:53 AM »

I resent the implication that I am evil, Orospu was dead weight (too many grits or whatever the fuck you have to eat down there to get that big) slowing our ascent, since his sky burial we have shot up.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #443 on: April 26, 2019, 08:25:07 AM »
The day has been long and exhausting; three deaths the night before, followed by a panicked duo of deaths in the day, anyone would be exhausted. One wanders to the showers, hoping to wash off some of the grime of the day, hoping that perhaps they can wash off some of the fear that has settled.
They've barely started when they get the indication that something was wrong. Jura's ghost is playing the violin, violent, sudden screeches that would unnerve anyone; the shower curtain is wrenched aside, and a psycho NASA agent is revealed.
"You should not have killed my partner," it growls.
The agent known as Sirius lifts off his helmet, revealing its true, human features below. it looks into SCG's eyes with nothing but hatred.
Jura's violin screeches reach a painful crescendo and SCG screams. Blood trickles away down the shower drain. All colour has left the world.

"What was that?" suddenly NSS bursts through the door. He stops the moment he sees the NASA agent, unmasked; it barely looks human now, even if moments before NSS would have thought them a friend. Who would have imagined antlers could fit inside a spacesuit helmet?
But fit they do, for the face of Bullwinkle stares back at him.
For a moment of panic, NSS's head fills with numbers. He sees SCG on the floor, he sees Sirius, and he thinks of Boydster asleep in the dorm. if he falls then there is no chance for them, for any of them. Boydster would be alone; he looks around.
Bullwinkle can't kill again that night, he tells himself. The NASA agent is already visibly tired, the strain of slaughter having taken its toll. NSS grabs at the first weapon he sees, a bottle of bleach from the cleaning supplies.
"You can't kill me," NSS says. "Not after you killed her. You're tired; I meanwhile have plenty of energy. What can you do?"
A dark, heartless smirk crosses Bullwinkle's face, and he pulls out a gun. Painstakingly etched down the barrel is the phrase 'sky justice.'
NSS takes a step back.
"You stole that from Crouton," NSS says.
"Do you want to roll the dice?" Bullwinkle says. His voice sounds hollow. "You die. But can you stop me before I head out there and kill your little friend? By the holy Tyson, it's made me sick pretending to be your friend, going along with all of you. There's a reason I couldn't bear to be around any of you, that I was so quiet. You are everything I loathe. So, I think I'll enjoy this."
He clicks the safety off.
"My partner is dead," Bullwinkle says. "Nothing you do can hurt me now."
He fires. Even as he feels the bullet strike him, NSS still throws himself towards Sirius. Even vigilantes can be killed, he tells himself, and throws the bleach, and lunges still. Even as he bleeds out he tries to wrestle the NASA agent's knife from him. He only hopes it is enough.

A figure stands at the foot of Boydster's bed. Boydster stirs, blearily opening his eyes. The shadow shifts.
"Space Cowgirl is dead," it says. "But not just her."
The figure's voice sounds strained. Exhausted, perhaps, or maybe injured. it's hard to tell.
"Who are you?" Boydster said. "Are you... are you the one that killed her? Or did you kill the NASA agent responsible? Are you NSS? Or are you Bullwinkle?"
A moment passes, and it staggers closer. Moving to Boydster's bedside, now the figure is in the light, now Boydster can see the figure. Hurt, bleeding, but recognisable.
Bullwinkle smiles fiercely, victoriously down at the sole survivor. it means Boydster's eyes, and for a moment black magic flickers, the dark art of necromancy summoning up a spectre of an emperor penguin. Bullwinkle stares at him with hypnotic eyes.
"Tonight has been tiring," Bullwinkle says softly. "But you can do nothing. You will wait, powerless, until my energy returns. And then you will die. There is nothing but my voice.
"There is nothing but your voice," Boydster intones hollowly. I... I will die..."
Sirius smiles.

The FESS Flatty McFlatface comes down in parts unknown, its lifechanging discoveries and images of the Earth from high altitude showing its true flatness lost forever. Bloodied, haggard, pushed to his limits and beyond but still triumphant, the sole survivor of the mission walks out.
Bullwinkle, Elite NASA agent Sirius, has come home.
SCG, NSS and Boydster, all villagers, were the last to die.

And in one last boon, the Gods of Chaos cast their blessing upon their chosen. Their wildcard stands, corpse restored to life and leaves the vessel in the picture of health, the only other person who might one day tell the truth about what came to pass. But will he? Of course not.
The saga of the good ship Flatty McFlatface comes to an end. This is not a fairytale, and good does not always triumph.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #444 on: April 26, 2019, 08:30:48 AM »

Get in!

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #445 on: April 26, 2019, 09:10:20 AM »
DAMMIT JANE! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #446 on: April 26, 2019, 09:12:15 AM »

Thanks for telling me Crouton was the vigilante Boydsta.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #447 on: April 26, 2019, 09:12:46 AM »
DAMMIT JANE! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Don't blame me, blame the random number generator  :P
All came down to a coin flip.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #448 on: April 26, 2019, 09:14:12 AM »
Don't blame me, blame the random number generator  :P
All came down to a coin flip.
It was you!!!!

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #449 on: April 26, 2019, 09:14:42 AM »

Thanks for telling me Crouton was the vigilante Boydsta.
You broke the circle of trust :'(