Werepenguins vs NASA XIV: Flatty McFlatface

• 524 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Werepenguins vs NASA XIV: Flatty McFlatface
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2019, 05:46:26 PM »
The first uttered double digits. Wonder if he remembers. - Mr Ireland was the first to utter double digits in the number game

Wasn’t this something about a Greek Rowbotham? - Pez?

What comes after one? - TWO?  Or maybe 4

An answer that starts with p comes immediately after an answer that starts with d. - if Pez is one of the answers then WHAT STARTS WITH A D?  I don't know.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2019, 05:46:56 PM »
Are we looking for something specific or a prize?

I never play the mini games, figured I would try yours
The person that enters the correct code accesses Daniel's private study, complete with a blunderbuss armed with a single shot, no consequences.
That and it helps keep people talking, hopefully. Avoids games getting too quiet.

Wow, ok... definitely worth it.

I need to reread all the clues and where people have went. So pretty much anywhere in the diagram you posted
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2019, 08:21:26 PM »

None of these rooms are big enough for a Moose.   >:(

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2019, 09:58:45 PM »
I'm confused, how do we know that DD is a penguin? Has he been scanned or is it just because he's talking more?
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2019, 10:01:25 PM »
The first uttered double digits. Wonder if he remembers. - Mr Ireland was the first to utter double digits in the number game

An answer that starts with p comes immediately after an answer that starts with d. - if Pez is one of the answers then WHAT STARTS WITH A D?  I don't know.

An answer with 4 words comes last, unless another answer has two words, in which case it comes first.
Mr. Ireland has 2 words so an answer with 4 words comes first?

This game is hard
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2019, 11:31:57 PM »

An answer with 4 words comes last, unless another answer has two words, in which case it comes first.
Mr. Ireland has 2 words so an answer with 4 words comes first?

This game is hard

That's because we don't know if the clues pertain solely to the game or the forums/community in general.

The first uttered double digits could be anything.  The 10th post of the game. A number.  It's very vague.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2019, 02:47:39 AM »
That's because we don't know if the clues pertain solely to the game or the forums/community in general.

The first uttered double digits could be anything.  The 10th post of the game. A number.  It's very vague.
There's a reason you get several tries  :P It's meant to last more than one day after all. Plus the AI system is working on the clues as well, so ideas may be added as time goes by.

Pursuit of the pigeon ended in failure. Attention being redirected back to the ascent.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2019, 03:09:21 AM »
I've also reread the clues, and think the clue, first to transform, alphabetically, may point to Babyhighspeed.

First uttered double digits should be ten or eleven, depending on the meaning of double digits.

You gave yourself away this time very easy...

Feathers my friend, feathers.

Your death will be quick but certainly painful

And no people...this is not a drill
I've given myself away by trying to solve the minigame? I wasn't trying to say you are a penguin this game, but that you are the first alphabetically to have been a penguin under your former name.

Cool story... the flaw is you talk like that every time you are bad, when you are good you are quiet, that is what tipped me off.

Maybe I am NASA and scanned you, maybe the empath or psychic. Maybe I am the wildcard and working with NASA, maybe I am none of the above and just some lonely villager working with one of the said above.

How I got the info is not important in this story. The important part is you are covered in feathers, you are not the super penguin, but the normal.

I would prefer someone shoot him if they can because he is also the scam artist...so if he is Lynched there needs to be a large vote.

As I said, your death will be quick, but certainly not painless
I talk in quiet a lot of games, even when I'm not evil. I talk more when there is a puzzle to solve, as there is in this game.  I don't know where you've gotten your info, but I can promise it's not accurate.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2019, 07:06:19 AM »
Okay, so the answer that starts with a p and also the Greek Rowbotham could be "parallax". Probably not Pez, but I forgot about Parallax.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2019, 07:10:57 AM »
I'm not sure Mr. Ireland would be the answer to the first double digits. It would make sense if the clue were the first to utter double digits.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2019, 07:28:59 AM »
I only think that because Jane has been obsessively fixing the number game. lol

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2019, 07:29:40 AM »
I'm not sure Mr. Ireland would be the answer to the first double digits. It would make sense if the clue were the first to utter double digits.

The numbers game?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2019, 08:06:25 AM »
The lights flicker back on. Day has come. It is oddly peaceful, nothing but the screens still warning of the infiltrators ruining the calm.
Two NASA agents and two penguins still at large. All crew accounted for.

We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2019, 09:10:38 AM »

Maybe I am NASA and scanned you, maybe the empath or psychic. Maybe I am the wildcard and working with NASA, maybe I am none of the above and just some lonely villager working with one of the said above.

How I got the info is not important in this story. The important part is you are covered in feathers, you are not the super penguin, but the normal.

I would prefer someone shoot him if they can because he is also the scam artist...so if he is Lynched there needs to be a large vote.

Okay we made it, now this needs to be sorted.

Maybe someone with a gun needs to talk to CFC to see if he makes sense and this is worth doing.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2019, 09:24:37 AM »
I would like to see that get sorted out too so I can get my name cleared.

One thing is for sure though, inaction today only helps the evil teams have extra time to gather information.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2019, 09:26:28 AM »
Theoretically team good will also have had time to gather information.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2019, 09:45:45 AM »

Okay we made it, now this needs to be sorted.

Maybe someone with a gun needs to talk to CFC to see if he makes sense and this is worth doing.

I assure you the information is correct.

The only chance (which he claims he is one) is him being the channeler, and unfortunately the only way to prove that is by either killing him or someone wasting another scan on him. As if he is a channeler, his role will show up different.

I don't know what to think or do currently.

One thing for sure, the second penguin is also a scam artist, rather it is duck or not.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

DuckDodgers

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2019, 10:13:10 AM »
And away goes my secret identity. Might as well have put me on a silver platter with a reserved sign for either NASA or penguins.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2019, 10:37:10 AM »
Okay, so the answer that starts with a p and also the Greek Rowbotham could be "parallax". Probably not Pez, but I forgot about Parallax.

I think you nailed it. And then there's this: 'An answer containing an x precedes an answer with four letters.' 

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2019, 10:44:20 AM »

I think you nailed it. And then there's this: 'An answer containing an x precedes an answer with four letters.'

Ooo we're getting there!

DuckDodgers

« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2019, 12:08:41 PM »
So we have an answer starting with D, parallax, and answer with 4 letters.  Which means the first answer is either the D phrase or it has 4 words. If the D is the first answer, the last answer has 4 words.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2019, 12:34:48 PM »
[ I vote to lynch CFC]. Hear me out, here, ok. He might be a psychic that just announced his ability. That's a stupid thing to do, but possible. He might be NASA and he got lucky with a scan - there were no murders, so both sides probably scanned. He might be a wildcard trying to get us all flustered. Or he might just be a retarted villager.

I don't see a reality where he's not a liability. And the odds seem to favor him being a player working against the villagers.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2019, 12:37:27 PM »
Also he ignored my PM earlier when I asked him how he came by info on Duck. So there's that, too.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2019, 01:03:17 PM »
[ I vote to lynch CFC]. Hear me out, here, ok. He might be a psychic that just announced his ability. That's a stupid thing to do, but possible. He might be NASA and he got lucky with a scan - there were no murders, so both sides probably scanned. He might be a wildcard trying to get us all flustered. Or he might just be a retarted villager.

I don't see a reality where he's not a liability. And the odds seem to favor him being a player working against the villagers.

Still, if there is a vigilante around it might be best to do DD (sorry DD), as a potential penguin with the scam artist power is a scary thing, and that way before all of us have voted we would know if CFC (not SCG) is at least against penguins, which would rule out Wildcard and penguin if not NASA?

Edit for idiocy.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:20:56 PM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2019, 01:13:13 PM »
Did you mean CFC or did I miss something SCG said earlier?

You can ask Jane, my reading comprehension so far this game has been abysmal. Mostly due to the lack of reading.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2019, 01:19:26 PM »

Ooops sorry SCG, CFC, definitely CFC

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2019, 01:29:24 PM »
I see what you are saying. My thought process was, regardless of role, CFC seems like a danger. And if we get him, we'll know pretty quickly if Duck is also a bad guy. I mean, basically unless we find out he's a wildcard, we'll have a good idea that Duck must die.

But the situation is equally damning for Duck. We kill him, find out CFC was wrong and we know CFC is bad news. We find out CFC was right and then it's a question of stupid psychic or stupid bad guy I guess.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2019, 01:48:29 PM »
How would he know who is or isn't the scam artist?

DuckDodgers

« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2019, 01:52:18 PM »
By being the psychic, or in contact with the psychic. The psychic gets both role and alignment. But as cfc has outed, the scan on me got redirected to someone who actually is a penguin.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2019, 01:53:21 PM »
Or apparently the empath, I forgot about the empath power.