Still don't believe the earth is round? Watch this

• 98 Replies
Re: Still don't believe the earth is round? Watch this
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2019, 07:23:38 PM »
Great video, Sekiro! Yes, the earth is round, but unfortunately it's just a video, and all true to form flerfers argue all videos suggesting a globe earth, say it's computer generated imagery. You can't win an argument with that sort of illogic at play. Just like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, right bullwinkle? All videos and photos are pointless, for this reason.

Sekiro, do you want to know one of the most evil type of persons on earth? The Time Waster. Time is the one commodity you can never buy back. The time wasters here, will never ever admit defeat ever, and are ecstatic in the knowledge of how much time has been wasted by good people such as yourself, trying to educate or sway them. This is time you will never get back, and the harder you try and fail, the happier they are. Rabinoz, take notes.

Ever wondered why no flat earther has ventured to prove the edge of the earth? Because it would be a waste of their time, but they will gleefully rob you of your time.

Like wise said, "spend your time wast in vain"

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2019, 11:10:37 PM »
Wise, either:
a) debunk them yourself
b) spend literally one minute finding a link that debunks this
c) admit you can't refute this

If you say it is a waste of time for you to google search a link that debunks this, yet you choose to reply multiple times in this thread, then you are clearly lying.

wise never says lie.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

thegamusic

• Start reading, start studying..the truth will come
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2019, 01:11:31 AM »
In Science the duty of proving something is for who is trying to criticize an existing theory. This is how Science came so far and allowed us to write on a pc, just to say.
Given this, I had a look at the funny videos of people trying to debunk this kind of facts (the ship on the horizon, I mean) and what I found was that it wasn't even that funny. It was poorly made, poorly supported.
So my point is the following: if you debunk a video with another video, it worths nothing. My proposal is another: why don't you try to demonstrate that the earth is flat by using science? That is, use maths, which doesn't need to be proven to be always right.
So just give me a mathematical explanation (and I am sure that nobody did it so far) of some simple points (I chose just 3, to make your job easier):
1. why, if the earth is flat, when the sun is on US I cannot see it from Europe?
2. why, since the sun rays are all parallel (scientificly demonstrated), the lenght of the shadows of same bodies at the same height from the sea are different in different places?
3. why the sea has tides and how do they work, mathematically?

Until you won't answer these three questions mathematically, you are talking about nonsense.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2019, 01:25:29 AM »
In Science the duty of proving something is for who is trying to criticize an existing theory. This is how Science came so far and allowed us to write on a pc, just to say.
Given this, I had a look at the funny videos of people trying to debunk this kind of facts (the ship on the horizon, I mean) and what I found was that it wasn't even that funny. It was poorly made, poorly supported.
So my point is the following: if you debunk a video with another video, it worths nothing. My proposal is another: why don't you try to demonstrate that the earth is flat by using science? That is, use maths, which doesn't need to be proven to be always right.
So just give me a mathematical explanation (and I am sure that nobody did it so far) of some simple points (I chose just 3, to make your job easier):
1. why, if the earth is flat, when the sun is on US I cannot see it from Europe?
2. why, since the sun rays are all parallel (scientificly demonstrated), the lenght of the shadows of same bodies at the same height from the sea are different in different places?
3. why the sea has tides and how do they work, mathematically?

Until you won't answer these three questions mathematically, you are talking about nonsense.

Mighty impressive "first" post.   ::)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2019, 02:03:18 AM »
earth's being round is a superstition. Weak arguments just like these videos can not deceive us.
Show us:
  • evidence that the earth is flat,
  • where those rockets end up, remembering that the crew Dragon not only went up into space but returned about days later,
  • an accurate map of your flat earth,
No, it's your flat earth that is the superstition.

JackBlack

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2019, 04:22:39 AM »
wise never says lie.
Well there is another example of a lie by you.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2019, 11:23:40 PM »
wise never says lie.
Well there is another example of a lie by you.
Nope. There is another example of your being a slanderer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2019, 01:25:44 AM »
Holy shit. I saw it on the new age telly! You are right. Ok guys, let's shut it all down. Game over.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2019, 08:02:48 AM »
Holy shit. I saw it on the new age telly! You are right. Ok guys, let's shut it all down. Game over.

Don't you know that you have to accept everything what shown on TV reality shows.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2019, 08:11:07 AM »
earth's being round is a superstition. Weak arguments just like these videos can not deceive us.
Show us:
  • where those rockets end up, remembering that the crew Dragon not only went up into space but returned about days later,

Prove the earth's being round other than the arguments have been created in hollywood where also Muppet Show created.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2019, 09:32:23 AM »
Show us:

Prove the earth's being round other than the arguments have been created in hollywood where also Muppet Show created.
WGS-84 model, path of the sun, satellite operation, measured distances, pictures from space.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2019, 11:39:22 AM »
No useful arguments the earth's being round have been created by "in hollywood where also Muppet Show created".

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2019, 01:29:36 PM »
No useful arguments the earth's being round have been created by "in hollywood where also Muppet Show created".

No useful arguments the earth's being round have not been created by "in hollywood where also Muppet Show created". Prove the opposite other than making a word salat. enjoy your meal, I am not hungry.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2019, 05:40:11 PM »
No useful arguments the earth's being round have not been created by "in hollywood where also Muppet Show created". Prove the opposite other than making a word salat. enjoy your meal, I am not hungry.
What does your word salad even mean?

But explain these on a flat earth.

Your can still see the sun looking close to circular, but with a lot cut off the bottom by something - is it the curve of the earth?

And explain this!

Nikon P900 debunks flat earth (again)... by MCtheEmcee1

Here are a couple screenshots from it:
And here we have a huge bulk ore carrier quite visible:
         With a similar sized container vessel with the hull hidden behind "something":
The photos were taken from the coast near Wollongong, NSW about 10 m above sea-level.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2019, 12:21:50 AM »
<BS deleted>

I don't see any of youtube videos and images right now. because your counterpartners nasa backed fetö agenets have blocked me to enter youtube and many of sharing web sites. You can say this is not your mistake, but result of your efforts. You are doing it because you have not an alternative to create a useful arguments against me. Forbid me to enter youtube then put forward a claim contains youtube, so wise can not answer. What a great succesfull method, congratulations!

Stop to use fetö! Stop to do terrorism!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Macarios

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2019, 01:01:35 AM »

Direct measurements show it clearly.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2019, 01:37:52 AM »

I direct measured that the earth is flat. You can read it here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74162.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2019, 01:56:36 AM »

YOU did not measure anything!
You just picked the air routes that fitted your own idea of the shape of the earth and ignored those that did not fit you agenda!

That us extremely dishonest "science"!

I'm afraid that long before you were thought of geodetic surveyors and cartographers showed that the Earth had to be spherical.
You did read and understand this, I hope:
cartographers are a bunch of ignorant people. You get continue to discuss them. Thanks for advice, I'll not take it.
Cartographers know an almost infinite amount more about mapping than you will ever know even you manage to grow up one day!
One of the earliest cartographers was Gerardus Mercator who lived from 1512 to 1594 and look how he represented the earth!

Mercator Globe
Quote from: Mercatornet
Mercator who?
In 1569 he created the first Mercator projection: a wall map of the world on 18 separate sheets entitled: “New and more complete representation of the terrestrial globe properly adapted for its use in navigation”. Its novel feature was that lines of longitude, latitude and rhomb lines all appeared as straight lines on the map. Its defect, of course, was that the land masses at the top and bottom are enlarged and distorted. Nonetheless it became essential for hardy souls venturing upon unknown seas in search of wealth, knowledge, and adventure.

You are 450 years too late with your "map"!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2019, 02:48:28 AM »
<BS deleted>

I don't see any of youtube videos and images right now. because your counterpartners nasa backed fetö agenets have blocked me to enter youtube and many of sharing web sites. You can say this is not your mistake, but result of your efforts. You are doing it because you have not an alternative to create a useful arguments against me. Forbid me to enter youtube then put forward a claim contains youtube, so wise can not answer. What a great succesfull method, congratulations!

What total garbage! 
Don't blame me and I've never had the slightest connection with NASA and if you claim otherwise you are totally delusional!
Are there any good psychiatrists that you could get help from because you do need help soon or you'll have a nervous breakdown.

Bye bye, I hope you get better soon ;).

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2019, 04:24:22 AM »
<BS deleted>

What total garbage! 
Don't blame me and I've never had the slightest connection with NASA and if you claim otherwise you are totally delusional!
Are there any good psychiatrists that you could get help from because you do need help soon or you'll have a nervous breakdown.

Bye bye, I hope you get better soon ;).

Nope, not garbage. But your claims are so. And, reported because of disrespecting (garbage). Oh, you can not deal with me without insulting, right? What an argument. You called it as garbage so you are the winner of the discussion, right? Shame on you mister shameless. Stop to use terrorist organisations in your own benefits. Materials you can gain with terrorism can not be constant.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Macarios

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2019, 11:48:27 AM »

Where did you measure it? How? By looking through your window?
You couldn't even measure the latitudes of Van and Izmir, or longitudinal difference between them.

You are not here for healthy debate and data exchange.

I tried to help you know and understand more, we could expand our minds together.
But you are here just to "win" some imaginary "battle", beacuse you "already have the complete knowledge of the Universe".

~~~~~
EDIT:
"Rich is not who has money, rich is who makes money.
Smart is not the one who knows, smart is the one who learns."
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 11:50:22 AM by Macarios »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2019, 04:09:57 PM »
<BS deleted>

What total garbage! 

Nope, not garbage. But your claims are so. And, reported because of disrespecting (garbage). Oh, you can not deal with me without insulting, right? What an argument. You called it as garbage so you are the winner of the discussion, right? Shame on you mister shameless. Stop to use terrorist organisations in your own benefits. Materials you can gain with terrorism can not be constant.
Incorrect!
You total garbage is your claim, "your counterpartners nasa backed fetö agenets" and And I DO NOT "Forbid you to enter youtube".
I do not know who does it, but if you are really forbidden it's almost certainly your own government - complain about then. NOT ME!

And I DO NOT "use terrorist organisations in your own benefits. Materials you can gain with terrorism cannot be constant".

Get this straight, Mr Wise, I do not have any partners NASA backed fetö agents and I would appreciate it if you ceased lying about me!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2019, 12:17:07 PM »
<BS deleted>

What total garbage! 

Incorrect!
You total garbage is your claim, "your counterpartners nasa backed fetö agenets" and And I DO NOT "Forbid you to enter youtube".
I do not know who does it, but if you are really forbidden it's almost certainly your own government - complain about then. NOT ME!

And I DO NOT "use terrorist organisations in your own benefits. Materials you can gain with terrorism cannot be constant".

Get this straight, Mr Wise, I do not have any partners NASA backed fetö agents and I would appreciate it if you ceased lying about me!

Correct! Your baseless claim with direct insult "me garbage" and constantly repeating same shit does not make your arguments stronger but makes you garbage in claims.

You are saying lie because you have direct cooperated with cahaya; I've blamed him being a fetö agent because he seemed like cooperation with chemtrail makers. As a result he did not refuted my claim about him being fetö agent. So you are in cooperation with fetö whether you deny it or not.

Accepting or denying the claims does not help at all the main thread. If you want to use an argument so use somewhere other than youtube. Directly write it, or directly draw it. I am doing it. You can do it too.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2019, 12:19:48 PM »

Where did you measure it? How? By looking through your window?
You couldn't even measure the latitudes of Van and Izmir, or longitudinal difference between them.

You are not here for healthy debate and data exchange.

I tried to help you know and understand more, we could expand our minds together.
But you are here just to "win" some imaginary "battle", beacuse you "already have the complete knowledge of the Universe".

~~~~~
EDIT:
"Rich is not who has money, rich is who makes money.
Smart is not the one who knows, smart is the one who learns."

The problem here your trying to help me to understand something. According to your theories about being rich, you have to try learn, not to make money.

If you shorten my post by deleting the link so how can you see how I can did it?

This is full of my post:

Deleting half of my post does not magically my post minus. It does not work for data change if you change the data.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Macarios

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2019, 08:30:43 PM »
Deleting half of my post does not magically my post minus. It does not work for data change if you change the data.

Deleting the link from MY post didn't delete it from YOUR post.

I've seen your "measuring".
Selecting only data you like, even all those data came from other sources, not from you.
You didn't deduce taxi times from your "flights", you didn't fly those planes, and yet you say you measured it "yourself"...

And declaring inconvenient flights to be "fake" additionally helps your "honesty".
First be honest to yourself, then make claims about facts and reality.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2019, 09:52:09 PM »
You are saying lie because you have direct cooperated with cahaya; I've blamed him being a fetö agent because he seemed like cooperation with chemtrail makers. As a result he did not refuted my claim about him being fetö agent. So you are in cooperation with fetö whether you deny it or not.
I am sick of your continual lies! Read A message to the Wise. Now run off and try to debate in a logical reasonable fashion!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2019, 12:24:59 AM »
I am sick of your continual lies! Read A message to the Wise. Now run off and try to debate in a logical reasonable fashion!
Your denying the facts does not magically make them wrong. You have cooperated with cahaya, he is fetö so you have cooperated with fetö. You are making cooperation everybody who seems opposite side of me. You have to stop this childish behaviour, because who you cooperate may be a terrorist.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2019, 05:31:03 AM »
Your denying the facts does not magically make them wrong. You have cooperated with cahaya, he is fetö so you have cooperated with fetö. You are making cooperation everybody who seems opposite side of me. You have to stop this childish behaviour, because who you cooperate may be a terrorist.
I do not deny facts and YOU have no proof of your lies about Cahaya being fetö - he is nothing of the sort! You just accuse anyone you don;t like of stupid things like that.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2019, 05:39:54 AM »

Deleting the link from MY post didn't delete it from YOUR post.

I've seen your "measuring".
Selecting only data you like, even all those data came from other sources, not from you.
You didn't deduce taxi times from your "flights", you didn't fly those planes, and yet you say you measured it "yourself"...

And declaring inconvenient flights to be "fake" additionally helps your "honesty".
First be honest to yourself, then make claims about facts and reality.

I don't think I need advice of somebody deleted my post and asked where its its other part. I think if you save your advices to yourself is a better advice.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2019, 05:41:16 AM »
<ooops' BS deleted>
I don't think this issue's being cahaya the fetö agent. Either create fake proofs how you think you can deceive others earth's being round or give up to talk out off the topic.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1