Still don't believe the earth is round? Watch this

• 35 Replies

Sunset

Re: Still don't believe the earth is round? Watch this
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2019, 07:23:38 PM »
Great video, Sekiro! Yes, the earth is round, but unfortunately it's just a video, and all true to form flerfers argue all videos suggesting a globe earth, say it's computer generated imagery. You can't win an argument with that sort of illogic at play. Just like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, right bullwinkle? All videos and photos are pointless, for this reason.

Sekiro, do you want to know one of the most evil type of persons on earth? The Time Waster. Time is the one commodity you can never buy back. The time wasters here, will never ever admit defeat ever, and are ecstatic in the knowledge of how much time has been wasted by good people such as yourself, trying to educate or sway them. This is time you will never get back, and the harder you try and fail, the happier they are. Rabinoz, take notes.

Ever wondered why no flat earther has ventured to prove the edge of the earth? Because it would be a waste of their time, but they will gleefully rob you of your time.

Like wise said, "spend your time wast in vain"

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2019, 11:10:37 PM »
Wise, either:
a) debunk them yourself
b) spend literally one minute finding a link that debunks this
c) admit you can't refute this

If you say it is a waste of time for you to google search a link that debunks this, yet you choose to reply multiple times in this thread, then you are clearly lying.

wise never says lie.
ANNIHILATOR OF JACK'INOZ

ANNIHILATOR OF JOHN TURD DAVIS

?

thegamusic

• Start reading, start studying..the truth will come
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2019, 01:11:31 AM »
In Science the duty of proving something is for who is trying to criticize an existing theory. This is how Science came so far and allowed us to write on a pc, just to say.
Given this, I had a look at the funny videos of people trying to debunk this kind of facts (the ship on the horizon, I mean) and what I found was that it wasn't even that funny. It was poorly made, poorly supported.
So my point is the following: if you debunk a video with another video, it worths nothing. My proposal is another: why don't you try to demonstrate that the earth is flat by using science? That is, use maths, which doesn't need to be proven to be always right.
So just give me a mathematical explanation (and I am sure that nobody did it so far) of some simple points (I chose just 3, to make your job easier):
1. why, if the earth is flat, when the sun is on US I cannot see it from Europe?
2. why, since the sun rays are all parallel (scientificly demonstrated), the lenght of the shadows of same bodies at the same height from the sea are different in different places?
3. why the sea has tides and how do they work, mathematically?

Until you won't answer these three questions mathematically, you are talking about nonsense.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2019, 01:25:29 AM »
In Science the duty of proving something is for who is trying to criticize an existing theory. This is how Science came so far and allowed us to write on a pc, just to say.
Given this, I had a look at the funny videos of people trying to debunk this kind of facts (the ship on the horizon, I mean) and what I found was that it wasn't even that funny. It was poorly made, poorly supported.
So my point is the following: if you debunk a video with another video, it worths nothing. My proposal is another: why don't you try to demonstrate that the earth is flat by using science? That is, use maths, which doesn't need to be proven to be always right.
So just give me a mathematical explanation (and I am sure that nobody did it so far) of some simple points (I chose just 3, to make your job easier):
1. why, if the earth is flat, when the sun is on US I cannot see it from Europe?
2. why, since the sun rays are all parallel (scientificly demonstrated), the lenght of the shadows of same bodies at the same height from the sea are different in different places?
3. why the sea has tides and how do they work, mathematically?

Until you won't answer these three questions mathematically, you are talking about nonsense.

Mighty impressive "first" post.   ::)
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2019, 02:03:18 AM »
earth's being round is a superstition. Weak arguments just like these videos can not deceive us.
Show us:
  • evidence that the earth is flat,
  • where those rockets end up, remembering that the crew Dragon not only went up into space but returned about days later,
  • an accurate map of your flat earth,
No, it's your flat earth that is the superstition.

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2019, 04:22:39 AM »
wise never says lie.
Well there is another example of a lie by you.