Police operations in Istanbul: "who did you vote to, are you terrorist?"

• 8 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Examination by Police in Büyükçekmece Upon 'Fake Voters’ Allegation of AKP

Man in photo says "police wanted me to prove my wife's being my wife".

Upon the allegation that “the residential addresses of 11 thousand 186 people were moved to Büyükçekmece, İstanbul before the local elections,” police officers have launched an examination in the addresses in question in Büyükçekmece.

http://bianet.org/english/politics/207263-examination-by-police-in-buyukcekmece-upon-fake-voters-allegation-of-akp

I think we are living in Sudan, Venezuela or something has less democracy. And Erdoğan's lawyers are still resisting to give the authority to Ekrem İmamoğlu the elected Mayor, by denying the result of elections those İmamoğlu clearly won with more than 4 million voters and 49% vote rate.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

I think we are living in Sudan, Venezuela or something has less democracy.

You are.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Wise, at this point I think it would be prudent to hop in a boat and move in with Pez until things work themselves out there. I predict some very bad stuff is going to happen in the former Ottoman empire soon.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
There are some reasons I do not want to mention those prevent me to move anywhere but Istanbul.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Obviously you are too important to lose but not important enough to feed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 04:10:38 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Canary

There are some reasons I do not want to mention those prevent me to move anywhere but Istanbul.
I like to see you wise.
Would you like to come Iran or me come to turkey?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
If your vote mattered your government would not let you vote.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I like to see you wise.
Would you like to come Iran or me come to turkey?

Sorry, you were on my ignore list for a while. So that I did not see your post, yet saw it. Perhaps you did not aware of this and mentioned me. I thought your being alt of rabinoz. Because you acted weird like his alt accounts do, and he has many alt accounts. Not my mistake.

But I don't like to see you. I don't see a reason to like to see you. Why would I want to do this? I even don't know what and who you are. Think a man has ignored you because of don't like you, so why does he want to see you. I think we have a few time to know each other in this stage. On the other hand, what does it give me anything with meeting a non flat earth believer, I don't think its a good idea in next too.

because according to some scholars of islam and christianity, non flat earthers are infidels. Inother say, you are an infidel in my opinion denying all of the quran, bible and torah. But I believe them all. I think we are in opposite sides by considering general view of the earth and religions. At least, we can discuss this if you deny.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1