Vedic Mount Meru and infinite flat earth

• 26 Replies
Vedic Mount Meru and infinite flat earth
« on: April 06, 2019, 10:08:09 AM »
I started a thread before about Vedic cosmology I'm sure many of you read it and if you didn't you can search it in forums. But here I want to make some modifications and explain it further. First of all I once again believe in infinite earth, to be precise an infinite ocean on which endless landmasses and continents are located. But careful study reveals that this infinite earth is not in our dimension. Many flat earthers and researchers claim that Mount Meru is located at the North Pole of our earth but let's take a look at what Mount Meru really is. Mount Meru is set to be located in the middle of the universe (not Earth) Its height is 642,000 miles and there is a golden paradise city located on top. What kind of universe is this? Clearly something this big and tall cannot be located in the Arctic or we would all see it! Clearly something this big and tall cannot be located on the globe.  And clearly something like this cannot exist in Heleocentric universe. So now we understand that Mount Meru is in another dimension and serves as the center of terrestrial universe. What is a terrestrial universe? It is an endless ocean on which endless landmasses are located, it is not in this dimension. If you read Vedas it gives descriptions of many lands, precisely seven lands and seven oceans but it is all symbolic. These lands are not in the same dimension, even thou depictions of Bhu Mandala shows it as one giant disk. Mount Meru and the salt water ocean that surrounds it is indeed an infinite earth plane. The earth we are on is just a tiny island.
JJA voted for Pedro

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Vedic Mount Meru and infinite flat earth
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 10:47:37 AM »
First, one has to correctly understand the bhu-mandala/mount meru theory:

There is a mountain right at the North Pole (see Mercator's famous North Pole map which features four islands which do not appear on our conventional maps), but it is not Mount Meru.

Mount Meru is to be found right at the center of the flat earth map, it is also the location of the garden of Eden.

It is veiled from human view, or from being detected by any kind of scientific equipment.

The geographical center of the flat earth map:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1952743#msg1952743

Magnetic center of the earth mystery:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2163420#msg2163420

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 10:49:16 AM »
Do the Vedas talk about mount meru? I thought mount meru was from chinese literature.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 12:05:05 PM »
With all due respect I disagree with Sandokhan. Mount Meru is not on this earth. It is outside our earth its not in the Arctic. I'm aware of the old map showing four islands at the North Pole that land is called hyperborea but it is a sunken land which is now under the ice of Arctic ocean, there is nothing there now.  And yes Mike Mount Meru is definately from the Vedas.
JJA voted for Pedro

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 08:55:31 PM »
Its height is 642,000 miles and there is a golden paradise city located on top.
Are you sure it is not, say, 637,000 miles?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 11:02:19 PM »
What is wrong with global powers do not discover all the center of the earth? Why is not nobody showing the North magnetic pole by constantly going through magnetic North? Mount Meru, is possible, but we can not be sure of this whether exist or not till to see, discover it for the avoidance of doubts.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 03:58:45 AM »
I think I heard that it encompassed all of the milkyway, or that the center was the tip top.
And i understand that some parts of space may be noneuclidian in that an inch is a mile, or vice versa. According to a teaching of the Budha school.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 04:53:42 AM »
First, one has to correctly understand the bhu-mandala/mount meru theory:

There is a mountain right at the North Pole (see Mercator's famous North Pole map which features four islands which do not appear on our conventional maps), but it is not Mount Meru.

Mount Meru is to be found right at the center of the flat earth map, it is also the location of the garden of Eden.
Care to prove that claim?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 05:49:17 AM »
I think I heard that it encompassed all of the milkyway, or that the center was the tip top.
And i understand that some parts of space may be noneuclidian in that an inch is a mile, or vice versa. According to a teaching of the Budha school.

In my opinion the Chinese people know more than we know. because when they need something, they immediately discover it, or they have already discovered it. One and half thousand years old Arabic word says:

"If the science is in even the China, so go get it". So Arabs were knowing the science's being in China 1500 years ago. So what has changed? Nothing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 05:56:47 AM »
Anyways. This is about the issue from Mercador's letter to Dee, 1577

" we have taken [the Arctic geography] from the Itinerium of Jacobus Cnoyen of the Hague, who makes some citations from the Gesta of Arthur of Britain; however, the greater and most important part he learned from a certain priest at the court of the king of Norway in 1364. He was descended in the fifth generation from those whom Arthur had sent to inhabit these lands, and he related that in the year 1360 a certain Minorite, an Englishman from Oxford, a mathematician, went to those islands; and leaving them, advanced still farther by magic arts and mapped out all and measured them by an astrolabe in practically the subjoined figure, as we have learned from Jacobus. The four canals there pictured he said flow with such current to the inner whirlpool, that if vessels once enter they cannot be driven back by wind "
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 06:06:05 AM »
GEOGRAPHICAL CENTER OF THE EARTH: THE LOCATION OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/jubilees/8.htm

In the classic work Die Erdkarte der Urbibel (1931), A. Herrmann asserts that the geographical chapters 8 and 9 of the Book of Jubilees are an older redaction of the Priestly document, indeed older than the sources of Genesis, dating from the period of King Solomon (official chronology). The Book of Jubilees is not a revision of the Genesis, on the contrary, the opposite applies.

And the Book of Jubilees states quite clearly that the geographical center of the Earth is the very same location as for the Garden of Eden.

Book of Jubilees, chapter 8:

"And for Ham came out as the second portion, beyond the Gejon (Nile), toward the south, to the right of the garden, and it proceeds to all the fire mountains, and goes toward the west to the sea of Atil and goes west until it reaches the sea of Mauk  the one of which everything descends that is destroyed. And it proceeds to the north to the shore of Gadil and goes to the west of the water of the sea until it approaches the river Gejon, and the river Gejon goes until it approaches to the right of the Garden of Eden, and this land is the land which came forth for Ham as the portion he shall retain for himself and the children of his generations forever."

"And there came out of the lot for Shem the middle of the earth, which he and his children should have as an inheritance for the generations unto eternity, from the middle of the Mountain Rafu from the exit of the water of the river Tina, and his portion goes toward the west through the midst of this river, and they go until they approach to the abyss of the waters out of which comes this river, and this river empties and pours its waters into the sea Miot, and this river goes into the great sea: all that is toward the north of this is Japhet's, and all that is to the direction of the south is Shem's."

"And his (Ham/Khem's) portion reaches unto the great sea, and reaches straight until it approaches the west of the tongue which looks toward the south; for the sea is called the tongue of the Egyptian Sea (Red Sea). And it turns from there toward the south, toward the mouth of the great sea in the shore of the waters and proceeds toward Arabia and Ophra, and it proceeds until it reaches to the water of the River Gejon (Nile), along the shore of this same river. And it proceeds toward the north until it approaches the Garden of Eden, and toward the south thereof to the south, and from the east of the whole land of Eden, and toward the whole east , and it turns to the east, and proceeds until it approaches toward the east of the hills whose name is Rafa, and it descends toward the border of the outlet of the water of the river Tina."

Notice that the Garden of Eden is described as being located to the WEST of the Nile river and NORTH of Egypt, and the land of Ham as being located to the right of the Garden, thus contradicting clearly the version served by the corresponding chapters in the Genesis.

If we can find out the exact location of the Riphath/Rafu mountains, the river Tina, the sea of Miot, and especially the sea of Atil, we immediately have at our disposal the exact place of the Garden of Eden (which IS NOT located anywhere near the Middle East).

Mountain Riphath/Rafu is easily seen to be the mountain range in the northern portion of Anatolia (ancient Paphlagonia/Mysia/Bithynia), namely the Temnus and the Olympus ranges/mountains (Riphath was given the portion of Anatolia, NORTH of river Tina and EAST of the land given to the first son of Noah).

Location of the sea of Atil:

His head [Ro-AT-SH] was at Roxolania/Rus, south of Belarus. Its name changed to the Ukraine (Gk kranion = cranium, not Slavic ukraina to/at the border). His throat [GaRGeret] is Georgia. His left shoulder [KaSaF] is the Caspian sea. His right shoulder [-AT-aTZiL] was Euxinus, now the Black Sea. His right arm/hand is being washed [NaTiLat] at Anatolia.

Therefore, the sea of Atil IS actually the Black Sea, or Pontus Euxinus. And the sea of Miot is the Sea of Marmara, which goes into the Great Sea (Mediterranean Sea).

River Tina is related to lake Arthynia (which discharges its waters into the Macestus River, which separates Asia from Bithynia), located next to the Sea of Marmara.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050125005755/http://www.bostontoistanbul.com/maps/MarmaraRegionMap.jpg

THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO THE SEA OF MARMARA (sea of Propontis) (SEA OF MIOT), IN THE WESTERN PORTION OF ANATOLIA: a region with which cannot be accessed by land or sea (we have the same situation at the North/South Poles, which have never been actually discovered or located precisely, see The Hollow Earth by R. Bernard, Raymond Benard - The Hollow Earth ), etherically veiled from view completely. Mount Olympus is also located there (with a height of at least 25 km, the first Dome is located below the peak of this mountain), the very center of the surface of the flat earth.

Now, let us make the connection between the BOOK OF ENOCH, BOOK OF JUBILEES and the BOOK OF NOAH:

Book of Enoch:
And they took  me to the living waters, and to the fire (Volcano) of the west, which receives every setting of the sun. And I came to a river of fire (river of lava) in which the fire flows like water and discharges itself into the great sea towards the west .

Book of Jubilees: 
...to the right of the garden, and it proceeds to all the fire mountains, and goes toward the west to the sea of Atil.

Book of Noah:
And they will shut up those Angels, who showed iniquity, in that burning valley, (Eden Valley) which my great-grandfather Enoch had shown to me previously, in the west, near the mountains of gold and silver and iron and soft metal and tin.

http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/enoch.html#31

From there I passed on above the summits of those mountains to some distance eastwards, and went over the Erythraean sea. And when I was advanced far beyond it, I passed along above the angel Zateel, and arrived at the garden of righteousness. In this garden I beheld, among other trees, some which were numerous and large, and which flourished there.

The original term used by Enoch was THE SEA OF ATIL, and NOT the Erythraean Sea (added later by translators who had no idea of the true location of the sea of Atil, the Black Sea).

The true name of the first son of Noah, PELASG/PELASGOS,  was changed to Shem.

All legends of the Arcadians, Greeks, Thracians point out that the first son of Noah was called Pelasg; and Pelasg never set foot in Mesopotamia (a portion of land given to the descendants of the sons of Khem/Ham; namely, the northern part was given to Misraim and some of his sons, and the southern portion was taken over by Nimrod and his sons).

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 06:31:15 AM »
You talk about Noah's ark. It is in mozepotamia, the place the connect point between Firat and Dicle rivers. But this is not our issue.

I don't agree the garden of Eden's being inside Marmara. If it would, so we would aware of it I think. because around Marmara, ie the nearest sea the Istanbul is high populated and historical, if it would so how can it continue be secret? Mister, you really need strong evidences, they have to be really strong. because a secret place in Marmara sea is not convincing at all. We are talking about a sea thousands of ships travel, fishing in every day.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2019, 06:48:13 AM »

https://web.archive.org/web/20050125005755/http://www.bostontoistanbul.com/maps/MarmaraRegionMap.jpg

THE GARDEN OF EDEN IS LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO THE SEA OF MARMARA (sea of Propontis) (SEA OF MIOT), IN THE WESTERN PORTION OF ANATOLIA: a region with which cannot be accessed by land or sea (we have the same situation at the North/South Poles, which have never been actually discovered or located precisely, see The Hollow Earth by R. Bernard, Raymond Benard - The Hollow Earth ), etherically veiled from view completely. Mount Olympus is also located there (with a height of at least 25 km, the first Dome is located below the peak of this mountain), the very center of the surface of the flat earth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 06:53:02 AM »
Doesn't any of these passing planes notice it? Every day more than 10,000 aircraft pass by that region. I didn't find it convincing, sorry.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 07:50:29 AM »
The same planes are being veered off course whenever they approach the inner surface of the dome.

That region, mount Olympus/Meru - the Garden of Eden, is veiled from human sight, from any kind of astral projection.

The Book of Jubilees is very clear:

"And for Ham came out as the second portion, beyond the Gejon (Nile), toward the south, to the right of the garden, and it proceeds to all the fire mountains, and goes toward the west to the sea of Atil and goes west until it reaches the sea of Mauk  the one of which everything descends that is destroyed. And it proceeds to the north to the shore of Gadil and goes to the west of the water of the sea until it approaches the river Gejon, and the river Gejon goes until it approaches to the right of the Garden of Eden, and this land is the land which came forth for Ham as the portion he shall retain for himself and the children of his generations forever."

"And there came out of the lot for Shem the middle of the earth, which he and his children should have as an inheritance for the generations unto eternity, from the middle of the Mountain Rafu from the exit of the water of the river Tina, and his portion goes toward the west through the midst of this river, and they go until they approach to the abyss of the waters out of which comes this river, and this river empties and pours its waters into the sea Miot, and this river goes into the great sea: all that is toward the north of this is Japhet's, and all that is to the direction of the south is Shem's."

"And his (Ham/Khem's) portion reaches unto the great sea, and reaches straight until it approaches the west of the tongue which looks toward the south; for the sea is called the tongue of the Egyptian Sea (Red Sea). And it turns from there toward the south, toward the mouth of the great sea in the shore of the waters and proceeds toward Arabia and Ophra, and it proceeds until it reaches to the water of the River Gejon (Nile), along the shore of this same river. And it proceeds toward the north until it approaches the Garden of Eden, and toward the south thereof to the south, and from the east of the whole land of Eden, and toward the whole east , and it turns to the east, and proceeds until it approaches toward the east of the hills whose name is Rafa, and it descends toward the border of the outlet of the water of the river Tina."

Notice that the Garden of Eden is described as being located to the WEST of the Nile river and NORTH of Egypt, and the land of Ham as being located to the right of the Garden, thus contradicting clearly the version served by the corresponding chapters in the Genesis.

If we can find out the exact location of the Riphath/Rafu mountains, the river Tina, the sea of Miot, and especially the sea of Atil, we immediately have at our disposal the exact place of the Garden of Eden (which IS NOT located anywhere near the Middle East).

Mountain Riphath/Rafu is easily seen to be the mountain range in the northern portion of Anatolia (ancient Paphlagonia/Mysia/Bithynia), namely the Temnus and the Olympus ranges/mountains (Riphath was given the portion of Anatolia, NORTH of river Tina and EAST of the land given to the first son of Noah).

Location of the sea of Atil:

His head [Ro-AT-SH] was at Roxolania/Rus, south of Belarus. Its name changed to the Ukraine (Gk kranion = cranium, not Slavic ukraina to/at the border). His throat [GaRGeret] is Georgia. His left shoulder [KaSaF] is the Caspian sea. His right shoulder [-AT-aTZiL] was Euxinus, now the Black Sea. His right arm/hand is being washed [NaTiLat] at Anatolia.

Therefore, the sea of Atil IS actually the Black Sea, or Pontus Euxinus. And the sea of Miot is the Sea of Marmara, which goes into the Great Sea (Mediterranean Sea).

River Tina is related to lake Arthynia (which discharges its waters into the Macestus River, which separates Asia from Bithynia), located next to the Sea of Marmara.

At the base of mount Olympus/Meru we find the garden of Eden.

All beings located inside this region are UNAFFECTED by the dextrorotatory terrestrial gravitational waves.

Dr. Ellis Silver wrote a book, "Humans are not from Earth: A Scientific Evaluation of the Evidence".

Dr. Silver presents 17 reasons why humans are not suited for living on this planet. He believes these reasons indicate we originated from another planet.

Silver gives some examples of our unsuitability for living on Earth. For example, he states that humans do not do well with large doses of sunlight, which we receive every day. He also notes there are a large number of people in the world who have chronic back aches, which he attributed to evidence that we originated from a planet with lower gravity. He also notes that we are better programmed to exist with a 25-hour day instead of a 24-hour one.

What Dr. Silver does not understand is that man originated from this hidden region, the garden of Eden, the center of the flat earth, where there was no influence from the rays of the Sun, where the antigravitational forces which supply the laevorotatory subquarks are much stronger.

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 10:29:50 AM »
Ok Sandokhan I know you don't believe in infinite earth which is perfectly fine, I'm always impressed by your posts, you always provide a great deal of knowledge and information. So can you please post a map or may be a video or even describe in your own words what you believe the earth is? Mainly how big it is, how far does it go beyond the Antarctic? May be give us some visuals.

Thanks
JJA voted for Pedro

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 12:30:16 PM »

The Book of Enoch clearly describes the mountains beyond Antarctica, and exactly where the margin of the Earth ends. Why is there an outside boundary of the Earth? None of the FE seem to understand where our universe is located, what the scale of this universe is, and the location of the ONLY place a universe could have been created in the first place.

Many of the chapters of the book of Enoch have been falsified at a later date: the chapters which included the true details about the apocalypse were removed, and replaced with texts which were not part of the original narrative.

True chapters: 4-9 (with the exception of the Mt. Hermon reference), 10, 14-36, 39-63, 66-70, 71-83 (book of the Luminaries), 93-104.

https://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/enoch.html

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:33:45 PM by sandokhan »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 12:50:20 PM »

Garden of Eden at the base of mount Olympus

Heavenly palace on top of mount Olympus

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2019, 01:47:40 PM »
How can the infinite earthers and the finite earthers ever find out who is right? Is it even important or a good thing? Just unknowable for ever?

If I believed in FE, I would try to find a way to know for sure.
Is it possible for something to be both true and unproven?

Are things that are true and proven any different from things that are true but not proven?

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2019, 05:55:51 PM »
Thank you Sandokhan for great visuals. I agree that there is a heavenly place or city on top of Mt Meru (Olympus) In Vedas it gives the size of that place, which is about 240,000 miles in diameter. This is indeed a huge city. Clearly this is not in the Arctic. We all know that the Arctic region is relatively small and there simply no room for such great mountain and such vast place to even fit there. Bharata Varsha is the name of our known earth. Basically the UN logo is Bharata Varasha. Mount Meru and the great heavenly city on its top is outside Bharata Virsha, outside our Earth. Rather it is located in the middle of the Greater Earth to which Vedas refer as Bhu Mandala. So Mt. Meru is not the center of our small earth, but rather the center of Greater earth. Here is the video on
JJA voted for Pedro

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2019, 10:06:52 PM »
How can the infinite earthers and the finite earthers ever find out who is right?

Very easy.

An infinite earth requires ATTRACTIVE GRAVITY (see the calculations posted in the wiki).

Since there is no attractive gravity, this model cannot be correct.

The same can be said for the UAFE.

Also, the SAGNAC EFFECT disproves both the UAFE and infinite earth conjectures. Since the SAGNAC EFFECT measures the rotation of the ether drift, it means that the ether must be confined/bounded by an outer dome, a concept which makes superfluous any kind of an infinite earth.

In Vedas it gives the size of that place, which is about 240,000 miles in diameter.

The Vedas were written well after the great flood: the measurements given in it for the bhu-mandala are totally aleatory, an exaggeration.

Mount Olympus exists right on this earth, right in the center: we have the book of Jubilees and the magnetic center of the earth as proofs.

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 09:54:37 AM »
OK Sandokhan if Mount Meru (Olympus) exists on this earth at the North Pole, how large is the heavenly place on its top?
JJA voted for Pedro

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2019, 10:00:07 AM »
OK Sandokhan if Mount Meru (Olympus) exists on this earth at the North Pole, how large is the heavenly place on its top?

I stated quite clearly, repeatedly, that mount Olympus is located right in the magnetic/geographical center of the flat earth.

We don't know how large the top of this huge mountain is, the only description available on the subject can be found in the book of Enoch.

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2019, 02:51:05 PM »
Thank you Sandokhan for great visuals. I agree that there is a heavenly place or city on top of Mt Meru (Olympus) In Vedas it gives the size of that place, which is about 240,000 miles in diameter. This is indeed a huge city. Clearly this is not in the Arctic. We all know that the Arctic region is relatively small and there simply no room for such great mountain and such vast place to even fit there. Bharata Varsha is the name of our known earth. Basically the UN logo is Bharata Varasha. Mount Meru and the great heavenly city on its top is outside Bharata Virsha, outside our Earth. Rather it is located in the middle of the Greater Earth to which Vedas refer as Bhu Mandala. So Mt. Meru is not the center of our small earth, but rather the center of Greater earth. Here is the video on
I don't know man.... That sure seems like a LOT of dairy.
You can't fix FE.

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2019, 10:40:28 PM »
Well actually the dairy part and the flavored oceans are symbolic, the flavors simply design to represent the pleasures of the greater earth. Now Sandokhan you mentioned that Mt Meru is at the center of our earth, yet is it is completely invisible to us. This means that it is in another dimension, this means it is outside this earth or this can also mean that its non physical. Anything that our eyes can't see is clearly not of this world, this can only imply that the mountain is other worldly. This is precisely what I'm saying as well, is that this mountain is not in our dimension, it is in another physical reality which is the world of the greater earth, this is exactly what Vedas teach.

You call it Mt Olympus and rightfully so, but you also gotta understand why the Greeks placed the adobe of the gods on top of Mt Olympus. You see in actuality they were not gods, they simply possessed technology and ability that ancient Greeks just could not grasp. They probably traveled in UFO's. They were ordinary men not gods. However they did come from greater earth not the North Pole.
JJA voted for Pedro

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2019, 09:09:44 PM »

If I believed in FE, I would try to find a way to know for sure.

Prove it.

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2019, 06:58:34 AM »
I really do believe in Vedic earth, meaning a disk 4 billion miles in diameter. However I do not believe that this Bhu Mandala (earth disk) is finite or that we are inside some cosmic egg. No I think there is more land beyond Loka Loka mountains. As a matter of fact I think there is infinite ocean beyond Bhu Mandala and the continents that float on that ocean are insanely large, billions of miles in all directions.
JJA voted for Pedro