24 hours sun in Antarctica

• 35 Replies

Canary

24 hours sun in Antarctica
« on: April 02, 2019, 10:37:39 AM »
hi.
i have a question and that is if the earth is flat and the sun is only a few hundred miles above the earth,how do we have 24 hours sun in antarctica?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: 24 hours sun in Antarctica
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 11:05:47 AM »
Hi.

We have not 24 hours sun in antarctica.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Canary

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 11:09:45 AM »
Hi.

but we have videos that shows it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 11:15:46 AM »
Hi.

But we have debunked all of them. If you have another video of hoax, publish it then wait till it will be debunked.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Canary

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 11:24:08 AM »
Hi.

But we have debunked all of them. If you have another video of hoax, publish it then wait till it will be debunked.
yes.
there is a youtuber guy with the name of professor stick who is debunking(at least trying to debunk)flat earth:
24 hours sun in antarctica:

ps debunking flatearth:

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 11:31:06 AM »
He is not debunking anything. He is a clown. Ok, you will learn how it is a clown soon or later.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 11:32:19 AM »
First video is clearly edited and disproved at least two times. This is an old video and countless mentioned as fake. I'll look at the other one.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 11:34:56 AM »
The second one is not a real time video just a propaganda.

As a result, you have nothing as proof. The first one is a video debunked more than one and the other one is a propaganda.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Canary

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 11:35:26 AM »
He is not debunking anything. He is a clown. Ok, you will learn how it is a clown soon or later.
why are you so angry!
i'm not a round or flatearther i'm just asking!

Canary

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 11:36:50 AM »

As a result, you have nothing as proof. The first one is a video debunked more than one and the other one is a propaganda.
so give me the refrence where did your community debunked the video with details.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 03:54:33 AM by Canary »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 11:40:52 AM »

so give me the refrence where did your comunitty debunked the video with the details.

Do not you see the shadows clearly edited CGI production. And sun is clearly a cgi production has a shape does not change. And where's the sun between  17 oclock to 00 oclock?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 11:43:08 AM »
why are you so angry!
i'm not a round or flatearther i'm just asking!

His being a clown does not make me anger. I am just answering, why so anger?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 11:54:19 AM »
Wise, quit using your obvious alt to ask stupid questions that you stupidly answer. I suppose that's what happens when you pretend to ignore all the members on the site ... you have to resort to yourself to argue with.

And you're a turd.

Canary

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2019, 12:10:20 PM »

so give me the refrence where did your comunitty debunked the video with the details.

Do not you see the shadows clearly edited CGI production. And sun is clearly a cgi production has a shape does not change. And where's the sun between  17 oclock to 00 oclock?
as you mention,i got the point.and you are right that the sun is very much like a cgi production.
beside there is no proof that the place is Antarctica.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 03:55:06 AM by Canary »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2019, 12:13:46 PM »

as you mention,i get the point.and you are right that the sun is very much like a cgi production.
beside there is no proof that the place is antarctica.

And the video is old. Discussing old videos takes us back in time. however, occasionally discussing these videos is good in terms of training. So what do you think of the Everest video? https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=80503.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Canary

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2019, 12:14:31 PM »
Wise, quit using your obvious alt to ask stupid questions that you stupidly answer. I suppose that's what happens when you pretend to ignore all the members on the site ... you have to resort to yourself to argue with.

And you're a turd.
i've never seen "wise" till 2/3 hours ago and i can prove it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 12:17:03 PM »

And you're a turd.

I did not open his post but please report him because he has himself an alt and constantly insults me. You see why I ignore them. because they have many alts and just use them to insult me. Please do not mention him and just either ignore or report. If I would want to see its post I could unignore him. Change the issue. He is not our issue.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2019, 12:30:02 PM »

And you're a turd.

I did not open his post but please report him because he has himself an alt and constantly insults me. You see why I ignore them. because they have many alts and just use them to insult me. Please do not mention him and just either ignore or report. If I would want to see its post I could unignore him. Change the issue. He is not our issue.
what are you talking about?
i'm not alt for anyone and i can prove it if you or anyone want me to.

I did not say your being alt. I said him being alt. If you look at my signature you can see curoiser and cruoser is alt of crouton. His name is in the group of crouton's traitors in the left bottom corner. Do not take him as adress. He is an insulter bot. He is not real.

I have meeted you yet but you seem sincere to me.  :o
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2019, 12:38:06 PM »
Claiming CGI doesn't debunk anything.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2019, 01:47:18 PM »

And you're a turd.

No you can't.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2019, 03:13:03 PM »

Here's a 5 day unedited version. And turn up the volume and enjoy the VF soundtrack:

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2019, 03:14:14 PM »
It’s best to ignore wise.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2019, 03:57:06 PM »

And you're a turd.
Canary is not an "alt" of wise. I've had PMs from Canary long ago and he's a real person and is no Flat Earther.
Besides, he writes far better English that Wise!

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2019, 04:14:00 PM »
Canary,

Wise wouldn't know a CGI image if he tripped over one and it shot his own foot up his backside. Same with non-cgi images.

The video posted by Stash clearly shows exactly what you see and experience in Antarctica. No space travel needed to debunk flat earth. You can get a job in Antarctica and see it for yourself.

Canary

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2019, 04:41:41 PM »
Canary,

Wise wouldn't know a CGI image if he tripped over one and it shot his own foot up his backside. Same with non-cgi images.

The video posted by Stash clearly shows exactly what you see and experience in Antarctica. No space travel needed to debunk flat earth. You can get a job in Antarctica and see it for yourself.
To me it,s like both wise and rainboz are intelligent and aware persons (by the way wise seems A little angry).
So I would wait for topic to go further and try to pick more information.
Specially because there is not just one flatearth model.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:03:28 PM by Canary »

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2019, 09:28:28 PM »
Intikam's only reaction to 24 hours Sunlight in Antarctica is "CGI". When pressed to prove it, he will go no further than "it's obvious" or "see shadows" failing to comprehend thag there is oodles of evidence, both videos and eye witness reports on the phenomenon. Unfortunately, for most flat earthers, that is the default position.

I will loke to add to the OP. Ushuaia is considered the aouthernmost city in the world. It is inhabited all year round and regularly has days with up to 17 hours of sunlight and other days with just 6 hours of sunlight. With the sun zipping along faster on the flat earth during the winter months, how will the spot light remain on one city so close to the edge for as long as it obviously does?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2019, 11:12:36 PM »
Canary,

To me it,s like both wise and rainboz are intelligent and aware persons (by the way wise seems A little angry).

I am not angry at all. I just have some reactions because of there are many multy accounts here, and all of them have been used by globularist members here. Inother say, I try to get whether my interlocutor is an alt account or not. Unfortunately, forum management is not helping us at all about alt accounts. They are helping globularist alt accounts hiding themselves here. And they own use alt accounts too. For example crouters and crutonius is alt of crouton who is a moderator here. I deny the claim that they pissed me off. on the contrary, I do not get adress the alt accounts they use, I think they are angry at this situation.

If I was angry with something, I would talk something hurting people. Did you see me insulting someone? No. We have only angry globularist members here, angry, and insulters.

There are many evidences above when globularists insult me prove they are in anger. You have a claim about me is anger, so you have to prove it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2019, 11:35:14 PM »

I am not angry at all. I just have some reactions because of there are many multy accounts here, and all of them have been used by globularist members here.
Show us evidence of these "many multy accounts . . . . . used by globularist members here"!

Canary

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2019, 03:19:08 AM »
Canary,

I am not angry at all. I just have some reactions because of there are many multy accounts here, and all of them have been used by globularist members here. Inother say, I try to get whether my interlocutor is an alt account or not. Unfortunately, forum management is not helping us at all about alt accounts. They are helping globularist alt accounts hiding themselves here. And they own use alt accounts too. For example crouters and crutonius is alt of crouton who is a moderator here. I deny the claim that they pissed me off. on the contrary, I do not get adress the alt accounts they use, I think they are angry at this situation.

If I was angry with something, I would talk something hurting people. Did you see me insulting someone? No. We have only angry globularist members here, angry, and insulters.

There are many evidences above when globularists insult me prove they are in anger. You have a claim about me is anger, so you have to prove it.
well honestly i can't prove it for certain but i can show some evidence and reasons to make it easy to believe that(your anger).
for example you call almost everyone disagree with you "alt" of rabinoz!
you try to humiliate globe earthers a lot for example:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=80487.msg2162033#msg2162033

you claim that the person is the second person is a clown beside tried to make me report   "Curiouser and Curiouser" and worst i saw in one of your post trying to mock one member's mother! and the called some one moron!:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=80405.msg2161252#msg2161252

Canary

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2019, 03:25:27 AM »

Here's a 5 day unedited version. And turn up the volume and enjoy the VF soundtrack:

good point but how can we sure this place is the south pole?
maybe it's north pole or somewhere else that just someone filmed and then released it from end to beginning!   
note:sorry for grammar bug in my post,my english is not very well.     
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 03:56:54 AM by Canary »