Two Joshua monuments in Turkey, Can one of them be Jesus?

• 11 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Two Joshua monuments in Turkey, Can one of them be Jesus?
« on: February 06, 2019, 03:10:59 AM »
Turkey, is a country related with the earlier times of christianity more than you think.

First I want to mention the Iznik (Nicea) counsil. You can find out English sources by search it as (Nicea counsil, 325) To understand Turkey's relationship, first you have to know about this counsil. Counsil has been gathere by accession of 2048 Bishops. After first sounsil, Constantin has created a second one contains 318 Bishops.

In short, christians was under pressure and persecution during past 300 years in Rome (Istanbul). But after Constantin becomes the king, since he like the christianity and turns a christian then tries to correct somethings wrong.

First we have to read the opening speech of Constantin, the King of Rome in Iznik counsil. Constantin, Iznik, AC 325.

"My friends, being in such a togetherness and fellowship with you all was my greatest prayer. As I see you all together, I owe my thanks to our Lord of Kings for being in consensus and accepting my prayers. Now, since the tyrants and tyrants' war against God is abolished by the power of God, our rescuer, let us not allow our envious and evil enemies to destroy our peace and abundance with their heresies! For me, the division of the Church of God is far worse than any cruel war or worldly torment!" Emperor Constantin, Nicea (near Istanbul) AC,325

There are many resources available about this study. I want to share some notes from the result statement.

"Everything is created the reason of him, and he has descended from heavens to save us". Okay.

"He has took a body by holy sould and virgin Mary". Okay.

"He has crucified for us by order of Pontius Pilatus, then dead and buried".

As how religional texts write, he has resurrected 3 days after. There is no doubt about this.

We are believing the holly soul came from God

Anyways. Those are actually not so wrong according to islamic perspective too. But some claims Jesu's being son of God what we deny. Because according to islam, God is so, denies every kind of equalition near him, does not likes someone are seemed like him, so and so. Anyways. Lets look what quran writes about this counsil.

Okay. We're passing this discussing and focusing on the issue of; Joshuas. How many Joshua is there?

Son of nun?

Son of Mary?

Are they same?

Just a remind, who is the Joshua:

"After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. (Joshua 1,2)"

Joshua is the son of Nun, and king of Israel. Now;

I want to show you Jesu's denying being the king of Israel, and his dying is directly related with people think he claim being the king of Israel. We'll came a very interesting point. Lets continue to watch:

John: 18:29 - 18:37

29 So Pilate came out to them and asked, “What charges are you bringing against this man?”

30 “If he were not a criminal,” they replied, “we would not have handed him over to you.”

31 Pilate said, “Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law.”

“But we have no right to execute anyone,” they objected. 32 This took place to fulfill what Jesus had said about the kind of death he was going to die.

33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?”

35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

As we clearly see that, this is not the Joshua who was the leader of Israel. This is not the King of Israel. But people has confused him with Joshua the prophet, the leader of Israel. Because we have two men has sama name.

because of people have confused about them; so have decided Jesus is "false prophet" so that decided to kill him.

Now we'll see their graveyards.

This one is Joshua, the King of Israel, son of Nun's graveyard. Gaziantep, Turkey.

The writings on it: (Saint Joshua, prophet, and one more person together someone else)

Continue to examine his grave:

Introduction in entrance:

I want to translate: Saint Joshua is from Israilian family and nephew of the Saint Moses the prophet...many writings.. and the last part about his neighborhour, Pirsefa. According to writings, this is a martyr lived in the time of prophet Mohammad. After Pirsefa is dead, Saint Omar the groom of Mohammad has transferred his body from Arabia to digged him here and said "now you are the neighbor of a prophet". This is the story written in this tablet.

And this is another Joshua grave in Jordan:

Another Joshua monument, this one in Israel:

so far we saw 3 joshua tombs.

And the last one is Istanbul, beykoz.

I think that any one of them could be joshua's tomb, but this one should be joshua's tomb, which is jesus, because it resembles a more important structure that has a mystic environment compared to other prophets.

I see an alone king, or someone who people respect him like respecting to a king there. And you?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 03:37:10 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Re: Two Joshua monuments in Turkey, Can one of them be Jesus?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 04:49:13 AM »
So when do you think Jesus's body was brought to Constantinople?   If that's what you're getting at, I can't really follow it.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 05:12:53 AM »
So when do you think Jesus's body was brought to Constantinople?   If that's what you're getting at, I can't really follow it.

Who can judge anybody claiming being the king of Israel, other than in the capital of Roman Empire ie Istanbul?

All makes sence. He has caught and bringed to Constantinople by jews those were thinking him false prophet who claims being the king of Israel that was already dead. Actually they were different men. But Jesus had a name as Joshua and claiming being prophet, so it is logical they thinked him being a clone. So they have blamed him and delivered to Pilate to kill him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 06:46:13 AM »
Who can judge anybody claiming being the king of Israel, other than in the capital of Roman Empire ie Istanbul?
It was founded as capital of the Eastern Roman empire in 330. 

All makes sence.
It really doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

He has caught and bringed to Constantinople by jews
Except Constantinople didn't exist then.  At the time it was a Pagan Greek speaking colony called Byzantion (formerly Lygos), which nobody knows much about (apart from it was razed by the Romans in 196).   What possible reason would the Jews have for dragging Jesus over a 1000 miles to a Greek speaking pagan trade centre?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 09:20:40 AM »
Wrong knowledge. Istanbul was one of the oldest cities in human history. Whenever you find an old map you'll see Istanbul in another name. It's name was Rome. Ie Rome is actually Istanbul. But after Constantin became a King then changed its name to Constantinopolis then recent Rome city has started to use this name only.

There are many many historical ruins have been found in Istanbul earlier than Constantin and even Jesus.

In short, Constantinopolis was everytime exist and its name was Rome in time of Jesus.

It really doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
It makes sense but your sense isn't enough to get it.
Except Constantinople didn't exist then. 
Again, it was already exists. As a honored king, he has used the biggest city around as capital. Otherwise is a nonsense. Why a king prefer to use an epmty place and spend his time to create a city and make a capital? Nonsence. It was already exist. We have historical proofs.
At the time it was a Pagan Greek speaking colony called Byzantion (formerly Lygos), which nobody knows much about (apart from it was razed by the Romans in 196).   
Wrong knowledge again. Byzantion has founded later all of these events.
What possible reason would the Jews have for dragging Jesus over a 1000 miles to a Greek speaking pagan trade centre?
As how written in bible. Simple. Because killing a jew was forbid for jews. So that they have bringed him to capital of Rome for them execute him; as how written in bible too.

Stop to deny the bible. Come to truth. Come to Yuri.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 01:40:39 PM »
Wrong knowledge. Istanbul was one of the oldest cities in human history. Whenever you find an old map you'll see Istanbul in another name. It's name was Rome. Ie Rome is actually Istanbul. But after Constantin became a King then changed its name to Constantinopolis then recent Rome city has started to use this name only.
lolwat?  Rome is in Italy.  You can visit it now if you don't believe me. 

In short, Constantinopolis was everytime exist and its name was Rome in time of Jesus.
No.  Rome was called Rome at the time of Jesus.  Shocking, I know.  What is now Istanbul was called Byzantion  at the time.  It was Greek, though under Roman over-lordship.

As how written in bible. Simple. Because killing a jew was forbid for jews. So that they have bringed him to capital of Rome for them execute him; as how written in bible too.
Why would the Romans bring him to Rome to execute him?  They can kill him where they like.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:28:30 AM by JimmyTheCrab »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 02:05:10 AM »
Nope. That Rome is fake Rome. It has changed its name after Rome changed its name to Constantinople.
No.  Rome was called Rome at the time of Jesus.  Shocking, I know.  What is now Istanbul was called Byzantion  at the time.  It was Greek, though under Roman over-lordship.
Nope. Rome was anything else but not Rome. Constantin has gave its name to Istanbul about same times, 330 some. Meanwhile this is the time when Byzantion created. After 300 years of Jesus. Till that time ie 300 somes, Constantinople had the name of Rome.
Why would the Romans bring him to Rome to execute him?  They can kill him where they like.
Again, Not Romans, jews had bringed him to Rome. I don't know which organ do you use to read my post but I worry about it your ear or not. I said, as how bible writes, jews have bringed him to Rome (Ie Istanbul) to Romans execute him, because killing a jew is forbid in judaism. So that they have forced the Platos (Beykoz) to execute him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 02:17:41 AM »
Follow changing the capital of Roman Empire in a year.

Which one is more logical, to create a city from absence and making it capital; or just to change the name of the capital?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 02:29:07 AM »
History of Istanbul:

The history of Istanbul dates back to 8500 years with the Neolithic settlement, which has been exposed to the excavations at the Yenikapi Theodosius Harbor.

http://www.istanbulkulturturizm.gov.tr/TR-165066/tarihce.html

Another interesting source:

The history of Istanbul dates back to 300 thousand years ago. The first traces of human culture were found in the excavations carried out in the Yarımburgaz cave near Küçükçekmece Lake. It is thought that Neolithic and Chalcolithic people lived around the lake during this period.

https://www.istanbul.net.tr/istanbul-rehberi/dosyalar/istanbul-tarihi/3

I think Constantin did not create the Istanbul. No no, he definitely did not create Istanbul. neither him, nor any of his grandfathers.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 06:23:25 AM »
Nope. That Rome is fake Rome.
OK, I'm done.  You can carry on this silliness on your own.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 07:51:19 AM »
Nope. That Rome is fake Rome.
OK, I'm done.  You can carry on this silliness on your own.
Since you have not replied all those statements above so you have agreed Istanbul's being the ancient Rome, and you've agreed your being a liar, and you've agreed the earth's being flat also.

I am not blaming you. You have no chance to say anything after you see the evidences about Istanbul's being a city created 300.000 years ago. What can you say but other than just your being a liar?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 01:09:38 AM »
Ekrem İmamoğlu, who has won the major election in Istanbul. He has prayed at there at day of election.

The spiritual power of Saint Joshua never leave alone its prayers.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1