I’ve had it.

• 8 Replies

FlatEarthFlynnboi

• Hey Everyone!
I’ve had it.
« on: March 24, 2019, 06:16:16 PM »
You guys have been feeding me lies and not listening to my truths. Every time I come up with an idea I get bullied. I think I might move to the 24/7 discord if I don’t keep getting harassed. I want to learn here, but all that happens is bullying. I’ve strayed from this forum as of recently cause no one takes me seriously, my first theory of the flat sun was instantly shut down and I cried. I get bullied at school for spending my time here and you guys don’t even care. Please just take me in, I love it here :(
Here to help make new flat-earth theories and even learn some more!

Re: I’ve had it.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 07:29:07 PM »
You guys have been feeding me lies and not listening to my truths. Every time I come up with an idea I get bullied. I think I might move to the 24/7 discord if I don’t keep getting harassed. I want to learn here, but all that happens is bullying. I’ve strayed from this forum as of recently cause no one takes me seriously, my first theory of the flat sun was instantly shut down and I cried. I get bullied at school for spending my time here and you guys don’t even care. Please just take me in, I love it here :(
So sorry my friend, I will admit that flat earth is sort of a wilderness for brave people.
Because there's lots of evidence against it and no decent evidence for it, the only people who believe it aren't very well learned or aren't very smart.
So yeah, you sort of need to be brave and patient and expect a lot of strange people to say a lot of strange things.
But hang in there, I am working tirelessly to find the truth and present it to everybody.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 04:19:26 AM »
I just looked, and you have all of 28 posts, most of which are some form of greeting, with a couple requests to be made a mod or admin. How is anyone here supposed to take you seriously right now?

Stick around. Post more. Get to know some of the people here. I bet you'll like it.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 09:00:07 AM »

What?  There is a 24/7 FlatEarth Discord?  You don't get enough discussion here?

I bet you get bullied there.

Do you cry there about no one taking you seriously there?

You should post one of your great posts there and see how much everyone listens.  Here is one:

Hello everyone!
I raided the secret underground hq of the government. I found their files!!! They too understand that the flat earth is real. As I assumed, they are hiding Stephen Hawking on the other side of the flat earth. And another thing I found, is that the country I was told that I lived in, doesn’t even exist ( Australia ).
The theory I made in a previous qna is true! FLAT SUN 2 IS BEING HIDDEN FROM US!!!

My question is how can we all make sure we can make it to earth2?  >:( >:( >:(
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 10:47:57 AM »
Get to know some of the people here. I bet you'll like it.
He's lying.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 11:14:17 AM »
Get to know some of the people here. I bet you'll like it.
He's lying.
I cast limp spaghetti noodle on your legs, level 20

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 04:11:44 PM »
You must be strong to a real flat earther, just like in school you will be bullied here. The ignorant REtards around think they are serving a purpose to bully independent thinker, many of them earn a good living defending RE propaganda. Of course you will be bullied for daring to explore the truth.
 I don't think anybody will hold your hand, except lonewanker. He is REtarded and I would want to touch his hand anyway.  Anyhow welcome.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Greg's Frog

• Area 51 Guard
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 06:20:44 PM »
You must be strong to a real flat earther, just like in school you will be bullied here. The ignorant REtards around think they are serving a purpose to bully independent thinker, many of them earn a good living defending RE propaganda. Of course you will be bullied for daring to explore the truth.
 I don't think anybody will hold your hand, except lonewanker. He is REtarded and I would want to touch his hand anyway.  Anyhow welcome.
Before I post, I want to clearly state I do not approve of any bullying, no matter what.

That being said, the reason why he IS getting bullied is because flat earth is:
1. A huge meme, which every kid knows what it is
2. A ridiculous theory

It's good to research what you are told at school, but with something as definite of the Earth being round is something that can't be questioned. There are no experts on the flat earth side, and the research points to the globe earth in the equation, which is why we are being taught that in school.

... Many of them earn a good living defending RE propaganda Now, I hope this is a joke, because nobody is being payed to "cover up" this conspiracy, if so, wheres my pay?

... Of course you will be bullied for daring to explore the truth You don't have to overthink it. We are taught what shape the Earth is in LITERALLY 3rd grade.
Old Name: Unepic Globetard. Changed 5/22/2019
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=81539.0

Creeper, aw man...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 06:23:27 PM »
OH Unepic Globetard, you are the real cinnamon bun.

FlatEarthFlynnboi is a shitposting spammer who makes a new acct every few months.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.