FE is a finite disc
FE is an infinite plane
FE is something else
I don't believe in FE

What FE model do you support?

• 14 Replies
« on: March 24, 2019, 04:40:35 PM »
Hey guys, thought this would be interesting  ...  :)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: What FE model do you support?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 04:11:16 AM »
Finitive or infinitive is uncertain but dome. This is the most known thought but listed as "FE is something else". This had to be the first option.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 02:26:40 PM »
Dome is a secondary issue to finite/infinite IMO.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 04:26:31 PM »

How so?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 10:40:20 PM »

You've changed the options and something went wrong. You can "reset" votes. Then options have to be as follow.

1) Finitive or infinive with dome.
2) Finitive with dome.
3) Infinitive with dome.
4) Finitive or infinitive without dome.
5) Finitive without dome.
6) Infinitive without dome.
7) I don't believe FE.

This contains all situations of believers.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 11:28:57 PM »

You've changed the options and something went wrong. You can "reset" votes. Then options have to be as follow.

1) Finitive or infinive with dome.
2) Finitive with dome.
3) Infinitive with dome.
4) Finitive or infinitive without dome.
5) Finitive without dome.
6) Infinitive without dome.
7) I don't believe FE.

This contains all situations of believers.
What does "Finitive" and "Infinitive" even mean?
What does finitive mean?
We couldn't find a direct definition for the term finitive.
Maybe you were looking for one of these terms?
fandub, fend off, fientive, finative, fmaitp, fnmtv, fond of, fun dip, fundy bay.
infinitive
noun
            the basic form of a verb, without an inflection binding it to a particular subject or tense (e.g. see in we came to see, let him see ).
adjective
            having or involving the basic form of a verb. eg "infinitive clauses"
None of these seem relevant!

Besides the original poll never mentioned any "dome".
FE is a finite disc
FE is an infinite plane
FE is something else
I don't believe in FE

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 11:44:11 PM »

Finite and infinite.

Don't pretend to be stupid.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 11:50:22 PM »

Finite and infinite.

Don't pretend to be stupid.
I don't need to pretend!

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 07:16:37 AM »
Finitive or infinitive is uncertain but dome.

What observations for the dome have been made? What experimental evidence exists for the dome?
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 11:42:44 PM »

What observations for the dome have been made? What experimental evidence exists for the dome?

We call this as "blue matter".

I have replied this question many times but forgot for whose alt accounts that I've replied it for. Anyways. I'll be glad to do it one more time for people easy forgets.  ;)

Parts of the dome is not visible for ordinary conditions. These ordinary conditions are 25 degrees centigrad, 1 ATM pressure as a scientific technique.

A Russian researcher has mentioned the parts of dome. I forgot his name but we can find it with a few research. As a man has not English as main language it is harder for me, but many people can reach that source easier than I reach it. He said the material like water, but like a heavy gas and light liquid formation.

The problem that we can not observe and bring it the earth, the material stays under negavite (-)100 degrees centigrad and it melts in warmer temperatures. not only the temperature problem, but also the atmospheric pressure value at the height of the dome is required. It is almost impossible to satisfy the requirements. Russian and American scientists are competing to solve this problem. It is clear that the country that has succeeded in using the blue substance efficiently will gain advantage. this is also a technology race.

in nature it is still possible to see this substance. however, they may appear as compounds, not in their natural state. To do this, it is necessary to add a substance to the dome to interact with the blue substance. they may also do this experimentally in a container of the same environment. I think that's what they're working on right now.

I mean, to bring the blue matter to the earth by making it composite is easier than to achieve the appropriate pressure and temperature to provide it by forcing the technology.

Furthermore; you can find the parts of dome material in deep zones of Antarctica. Because sometimes some dome materials may falls but melts in rest of the earth. But there are some zones in Antarctica has temperatures less than -100 degrees celcius may be saves its formation. Even though it does not meet the pressure requirement, it may be retaining this substance due to more cold. I'm not sure of this but I have doubt about this way. And interestingly I've read a researcher in Antarctica has talked about this material.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 12:55:01 AM »

We call this as "blue matter".

We call that "the sky" and the blue colour is simply due to Rayleigh scattering.
That also explains why the sky overhead is a darker blue.
Overhead the atmosphere (air) is thinner and so more transparent allowing some of the "blackness of space" to be seen by day.

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 10:38:36 AM »
In wise signature block it says "wise", "professor", and "scientist".

I am curious about the use of "infinitive" and "finitive". Are these new words that have some unique and useful meaning that you will explain? Or are they alternatives to "finite" and "infinite"? If so, why are they needed, why not use the standard terms?

Or is it that you couldn't think of the usual words or don't know them?

Brilliance (please explain), or incompetence?
Is it possible for something to be both true and unproven?

Are things that are true and proven any different from things that are true but not proven?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 10:47:34 AM »
He is not fluent in English.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2019, 11:14:56 AM »
English is the language of scientists. Seems unlikely that a person could be educated to the level of competence in science and not be the master of the meaning and spelling of those two words. I will be watching for scientists who are competent butchering the language of science. Given that their goal and their validity hinges on precise use of scientific terms, he should master it for credibility.

Is it possible for something to be both true and unproven?

Are things that are true and proven any different from things that are true but not proven?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2019, 11:25:02 AM »
Whatever increases your feeling of self importance.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.