Poll

Who is right?

wise the brave heart is right: "PROFANITY IS THE INFIDELITY"
2 (50%)
boydster has lil heart but big authority is right: "shifter is not shitter" is a profanity
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Can you warn and ban scg and 10 members please?

• 22 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Can you warn and ban scg and 10 members please?
« on: March 18, 2019, 11:55:53 AM »
Vice president says:

5. Flaming and Harassment
Do not use insulting or denigrating personal attacks against other members. Harassment or bullying of other members is forbidden.

5. Flaming & Harrassment
Warning for the first offence, with a maximum ban of two weeks thereafter.

Since I've wrote the topic in Angry ranting as "shifter is not shitter", SCG with boydster mafia has banned me because of swear.

As we see what, there is not a word in rules as "swear". They produced it. Think a mode and admin those not aware of forum rules. Anyways, lets take it as "insult". They did not get it as insult because they knew the main aim of topic is not an insult. Even so I'll take it as insult.

I did not take it as insult because they have many time used it. They say "hey we told you do not use it". I am not obeying your sayings, I am obeying the forum rules. I am obeying forum rules more than all you moderatios. I am obeying the forum rules those you are not aware what they are.

Look. Lord Willmore wrote there "insult is forbid". First warning, second ban.

You took "shitter / shitler" as an insult, although I used it for defend him, not to insult him. Anyways. Lets take "shitler, shitter" as insult.

Human eyes are not that good at resolving images at far distances. The distance to the horizon depends on how good your eyes are. Should ask an Eagle. The resolution of their eyes are so good, you could see an individual ant crawling on the ground from a 10 storey building.

If the Earth were flat, on a clear day you could grab a telescope at least and spy on your neighbouring country. Mt Everest is pretty big. I wonder why even from a relatively short distance away, the top of the mountain is obscured from my vision (no matter how good it could ever be). As I approach closer and closer, we see the top first then the base. On a flat Earth, you should see the whole thing able to come into view at the same time.

Shitter, this is the FE Q & A section of the forum. People come here to ask questions about FE theory, or a particular FE model. If you know the FE answer, you are allowed to provide it, but you are not allowed to start debates here, and there's no point in giving the RE answer to a question about FE.

Now forum rules requires scg has to warn for this insult.

Got shit on by shitter....Hope you have your umbrella whoever's alt you are

CFC has to be warned.

You are an ignorant twat. You still practice everything in Leviticus? Do you eat pork? Wear 2 different types of cloth? Do you insist women do not go to church during their menstrual period? Not go to church 33 days after giving birth to a son or 66 days after giving birth to a daughter? I could go on.....

Old testament is old..... What religion did you say you were from? Do you follow Jesus??

Curcumsicion is no longer mandatory for any faith that acknowledges Jesus.

Still waiting on doctor statements? You're next prayer, you should ask for the ability to read and comprehend. I provided you with several dating back to the 1970s! And a link that says what a lot of developed countries (bar backward America) says on the subject. All negative to the routine cutting of baby boys.

And who stepped on your toe Shitter?

Hannibal had to be warned. Did you do it?

In Shitters and BHS's "reality" you are either an alt right fascist (that's good) or a far left commie (that's bad).

Some people just lack the ability to see grey-areas. Nuance? Fuck dat.

Sympton had to be warned.

The problem is that Erdoğan is one of the few leaders who is a bigger dickhead than Trump.

And the USA is certainly not to blame for the fact your economy is going down the shitter - look to your own government and stop whining like a bitch about the Kurds.

Jimmythecrab had to be warned.

Just can't get enough of that inky pinky huh shitter?  Gotta publically suck on it now.

Mikey T. had to be warned.

Don't worry, Shitter. I'm sure you've got some redeeming qualities even though they don't come across on the internet.

Since sympton has been warned, now had to be banned to insist on insult.

Bye bye shitler.

rabinoz had to be warned.

Most of upper posters have used this insult more than one. I have mentioned them only one.

Since they have used the insult more than one, the following members have to be banned upmost two weeks.

Rabinoz - warn - ban 2 weeks

space cowgirl - warn - ban 2 weeks

symptom - warn - ban 2 weeks

CFC

hannibaal

Jimmythecrab.

So and so.

Do not tell me "I did it in the topic". If something is an insult, you can tell it. According to rule 5, you have to ban yourself.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Can you warn and ban scg and 10 members please?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 12:06:36 PM »
You can't swear in thread titles. This has been explained to you repeatedly. Stop doing it. It's that easy.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 12:08:02 PM »
6. Profanity
Do not use excessive profanity, or create threads with profane titles.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 01:15:53 PM »
boydster is an heavy insulter and in ignore list but I opened his post because of SC subforum.

Then we see a manipulation example in it.

My topic was not in the category of rule 6. This is a forcing meaning. It is clear that the topic "shifter is not shitter" is not a profane title; oppositely the title was critizing profane people like boydster, scg and others. This is clearly a manipulated meaning. it was only invented to produce an excuse for punishment by scg and boydster.

otherwise, if it was a insult, or a swear, or a profane thing, why did not nobody ban members I isted above?

A&R is not an open forum. Titles can be seen yeah, like posts in other forum. And this is not a profane title, this is not a swear, and this is not an insult Opposite of it. And action of moderation team is not fair, consistent or credible.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 02:13:26 PM »
You swore in your thread title. That's what you were warned and subsequently banned for. It's pretty cut and dried.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 10:42:38 PM »
Again for idiots; there is nothing rules as "swear". You are forcing the rules as how you want. You are changing the words because you need an excuse for your crimes. It is clear; it has to be insult, as how you did it.

You are not doing your obvious job against insults, because you are insulters too. But you are forcing rules, "swearing to your topic" that has no sense, but you need it. Because your decision has no sense.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 08:08:25 AM »
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=43826.msg1086418#msg1086418

6. Profanity
Do not use excessive profanity, or create threads with profane titles.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=43826.msg1086421#msg1086421

The Boards of Antichtone are the least-moderated boards on the forum. The rules on Racism/Hate Speech, Explicit Content, Multiple Accounts and Advertising still apply, but all the other rules are basically not enforced, other than rules that affect the whole site, such as abuse of the report feature or the use of profanity in thread titles. Profanity of any degree is otherwise permitted.

pro·fan·i·ty
/prəˈfanədē/
noun
a swear word; an oath.
plural noun: profanities

This has been the rule for years. You wouldn't have been banned or even warned if you had listened to boydster the first time. Maybe you didn't know "shitter" is considered a swear word, maybe you think it is silly that it is considered a swear word, it doesn't matter. You were told not to swear in thread titles, and you ignored boydster when he told you it was against the rules. Just because we are bffs doesn't mean you can break the rules whenever you like.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 08:19:03 AM »
Again for idiots; there is nothing rules as "swear". You are forcing the rules as how you want. You are changing the words because you need an excuse for your crimes. It is clear; it has to be insult, as how you did it.

You are not doing your obvious job against insults, because you are insulters too. But you are forcing rules, "swearing to your topic" that has no sense, but you need it. Because your decision has no sense.

You might care to reread the initial sentence of the forum rules.

"The site administration has final say over the interpretation and enforcement of these rules."

Bored now.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 09:24:53 AM »
From what I understand, wise also changed the title back every time the offending word was taken from title.  It sounds as if wise was daring someone to ban him.  I wish I had seen that thread first. 

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 10:19:11 AM »
From what I understand, wise also changed the title back every time the offending word was taken from title.

Yes that is a factual assessment of the events that transpired. It was not the first time, nor the first thread, in which that happened either.

It sounds as if wise was daring someone to ban him.

My thoughts as well, so imagine my surprise to find out wise thought it was controversial!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 01:21:11 PM »
From what I understand, wise also changed the title back every time the offending word was taken from title.  It sounds as if wise was daring someone to ban him.  I wish I had seen that thread first.

It was "shifter is not shitter". Because some insulters here are insulting the shifter by calling him shitler. I have wanted to blame them. But instead of stop these insulters, moderation team has chosed to ban me, who was trying to defend the victim.

Inother say, they say "we are free to insult members here, you can not stop us. If you try to do this so we ban you".

This is short of all events. But you are not different other than others. You are all same shits.

There is nothing in rules can say can ban me because of a topic in angry ranting says "shifter is not shitter". Where is insult here? Nothing. Moderation mae a mistake and has to agree this. If they not so you have to change the rules.

I say;

"Either obey the rules, or change them". Do not act like a gang.

Do you really want to appeal the rules, please ban all of yourselves who call a member as goat fucker during months. Where is justice here? Justice is in scg's "cat".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 01:32:55 PM »
wise, the reason for the "No profanity in titles" rule is, or at least was, because the titles in AR and CN show up to anyone as the last post, even if that person is a guest and can not access those forums.  Since we cannot know the age of our guests, this rule was put into place to make sure children are not subjected to profanity on the main forum page. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 01:49:53 PM »
wise, the reason for the "No profanity in titles" rule is, or at least was, because the titles in AR and CN show up to anyone as the last post, even if that person is a guest and can not access those forums.  Since we cannot know the age of our guests, this rule was put into place to make sure children are not subjected to profanity on the main forum page.

Title was "shifter is not shitter" is not an insult or a swear. This is a forced meaning of it. It aims to defend somebody, not to attack him.

If you write "racism is good" it is an attack title, but if you write "racism is bad" it is not an insult. Like this.

My topic was opposite of insult. Who takes it as insult are real insulters, ie you moderation team are real attackers, real brutals, real cruels. You are ranters. If you continue to do this I'll ignore you too. Stop to act like others. This makes you same with them. Anyways. I think you are same or alt of them. Added to list.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 01:58:46 PM »

Title was "shifter is not shitter" is not an insult or a swear. This is a forced meaning of it. It aims to defend somebody, not to attack him.

If you write "racism is good" it is an attack title, but if you write "racism is bad" it is not an insult. Like this.

My topic was opposite of insult. Who takes it as insult are real insulters, ie you moderation team are real attackers, real brutals, real cruels. You are ranters. If you continue to do this I'll ignore you too. Stop to act like others. This makes you same with them. Anyways. I think you are same or alt of them. Added to list.

I did not say it was an insult, nor did I say that putting an insult in the title was bad.  At the same time, "Shitter" is a potty mouth word that should not be used in thread titles.  Are you getting it yet?  You don't have to insult anyone specific in order to say a profanity. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 08:36:56 PM »
It is not profanity. Open a dictionary and read what is profanity.

All you are either clones or talking by orders. And your talkings are lie. But you are started to be boring because repeating same lies.

"shifter is not shitter" is not a profanity thread.

There are two rules.

Rule 5: Insult. "shifter is not shitter" is not insult, opposite of it.

Rule 6: profanity. "shifter is not shitter" is not profanity. Example of "profanity":

"God is absent". What is this? This is profanity. "Devil is the king". What is this? This is profanity.

Return the kindergarden and learn English again.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 08:44:57 PM »
"Shit" is a swear word. You can't use that word in thread titles. I explained that to you. I removed it from the thread title. You put it back and made a big deal about it. Honestly, what did you expect?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 08:52:21 PM »
You moderation have to learn the English. Do not split the title, like how rabinoz did it. Because then it loses its mean.

Calling somebody "shit" is an insult. But this title is "shifter is not shitter" is not an insult.

There is nothing rules as swear. Otherwise most part of members used the term "goat fucker" would had to banned years ago.

But whenever nobody had banned bullwinkle, boydster, son of orospu, rabinoz and your clones; modes said this is not a forbid. Because this is not an insult but swear. swear is not forbid in this forum. Otherwise why does not people got banned because of using this shit word. Because swear is not forbid.

As hw I have resisted against your swearing to say "goat fucker", as how I resisted your moderation team use "turd" as a racist speech, now I am resisting your calling shifter as shitter. You moderation team has to give up insult people. This is why I do this. Me, shifter or any of us. We are members here.

If I defend myself against your crimes but if I do not defend other members against you infidel management team so this would not a sincere action.

As a fair wise man, I am acting all ordinary members, real humans here with how I act myself.

This is quite different than your behaviours and you can not get this, right?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 08:59:14 PM »
I agree with wise.
He should type SHIT in every thread title
just to show you mods he is in charge.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2019, 09:05:24 PM »
I agree with wise.
He should type SHIT in every thread title
just to show you mods he is in charge.

It is "is not shitter" is not same thing. If you cut words and combine with others so you can produce many words have quite different meanings. Why do you resist to get it?

If I call you as "goat fucker" it is an insult; but if I call you as "goat" it is not insult. Do you see the difference?

Shifter is not shitter is not insult and opposite of it.

Profinaty is calling God's absense or similar atheist topics. As a religious man it is obvious that I do not use profanity threads. Moderation team has started to slandering by lies to defend their crimes.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 09:09:54 PM »
You can't use the word "shit" in thread titles. That includes any conjugations or alterations that still have that word. Shitter, bullshit, shithead, placing the word "not" or "isn't" before any of those words, and other iterations not previously addressed.

You already know this. You've been told repeatedly. And even after being told, you go back and put swear words back in your thread titles and then make a big deal out of it. You'll get a longer ban when you do it next time. Or you could just, you know, not put swear words in your thread titles. It's easy.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2019, 09:15:40 PM »
"is not shitter" isn't shit. You can not cut words to get them new meanings. You are doing it because you need it. Why do you cut the topic?

"Assert" is not a swear. But you can cut it "ass" you can not use it. You can not use "fuck" at topic but "fucker" means different thing sometimes. Like this.

Actually taking this quite easy but I think John Davis has chosed you management team deliberately people have unable to get it.

Using different accounts and repeating same wrong things do not make them true. You still made it wrong.

Do not cut the words.

"shifter is not shitter"

1) Is not insult
2) Is not profanity

Now stop to say lie.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2019, 04:07:38 AM »
shitter
NOUN
vulgar slang
A toilet.

It is taking the root verb "to shit," adding the -er suffix, thereby transforming it into a verb

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/spelling/nouns-ending-in-er-or-and-ar
The -er ending can also be used to form nouns meaning:

‘a person or thing that has a particular quality or form’, for example:double-decker, two-wheeler, skyscraper
‘a person belonging to a particular place or group’, e.g. foreigner, prisoner
‘a person concerned with a particular thing', e.g. jeweller, lawyer, treasurer, mariner

Stop this childish nonsense. I told you that you were not allowed to use that word in your thread titles. I removed it. You put it back and threw a fit. You earned the ban.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2019, 05:27:30 AM »
Wise still thinks it is only profanity if it is an insult directed at a specific person.