flat earth question

• 16 Replies
?

flattard777

• The earth is the moon
flat earth question
« on: March 16, 2019, 11:58:43 PM »
If the earth is flat and we don't live in a heliocentric model than how does Halley's Comet come back every 75 years  ???
Omg guys the earth is flat.... right?

Re: flat earth question
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 09:10:27 AM »
If the earth is flat and we don't live in a heliocentric model than how does Halley's Comet come back every 75 years  ???
It comes back the same way everything else happens in the FE theory -- it's the Celestial Gears. What else could it be?

faded mike

• new world
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 07:52:14 PM »
Id' say it's on some kind of orbit, unless it enters and exits dome through passagways..? Just speculation.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 11:01:24 PM »

We saw it for once and never will see again. You can define all celestial bodies as Halley  which not defined yet.
ANNIHILATOR OF JOHN DAVIS

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 06:50:58 PM »

We saw it for once and never will see again. You can define all celestial bodies as Halley  which not defined yet.

So in 1705 when Edmund Halley predicted that a comet(that would later be named Halley's Comet) had passed by several times before and predicted that it would return in 1758 and even what direction it would return from, he was just really amazingly lucky that a entirely new comet just happened to pass by from his predicted direction in his predicted timeframe?

Nullius in Verba

?

Unepic Globetard

• Earth is as Flat as a Baseball
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 08:14:11 PM »

There are reports that said people were able to observe the comet in 1531, 1607, 1682. Halley concluded it was the same comet coming back. The increments are 75/76 years, which makes sense since Halley's comet completes an orbit once every 75.3 years.

The comet has a huge history, with ancient civilizations studying this comet since literally the Greeks. We will be able to see it again in 2061.
Quote from: wise
Because you can claim many evidences. I have not to debunk them all. If you have a strong argument, so only write it.
Also Wise
Reply all the statements! Or you're a liar and agreed the earth's being flat!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 04:50:09 AM »

So in 1705 when Edmund Halley predicted that a comet(that would later be named Halley's Comet) had passed by several times before and predicted that it would return in 1758 and even what direction it would return from, he was just really amazingly lucky that a entirely new comet just happened to pass by from his predicted direction in his predicted timeframe?

Nope. events like this happen continuously, and all you have to do is say, "Halley is back" when you see one of "shooting stars". Nobody can prove or disprove you, but people will belive you since your name is NASA.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 09:35:00 AM »
Unepic Globetard, this is the Q&A section of the forum. If you wish to debate this topic, please start a thread in the debate section of the forum.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Unepic Globetard

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 03:21:35 PM »
Unepic Globetard, this is the Q&A section of the forum. If you wish to debate this topic, please start a thread in the debate section of the forum.
No wonder my original post was taken down; I thought it was a glitch. I'll probably create a new thread addressing this.

I'm still a little new to this forum, so I'm still learning the rules. Thanks.

I'll delete my reply.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 03:25:19 PM by Unepic Globetard »
Because you can claim many evidences. I have not to debunk them all. If you have a strong argument, so only write it.
Also Wise

boydster

• Illegal Alien
  • Planar Moderator
  • May I have 55 words with you?
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 03:59:26 PM »
No wonder my original post was taken down; I thought it was a glitch. I'll probably create a new thread addressing this.

I'll delete my reply.

The warning you received about misusing Q&A, which linked to your original reply that I moved, should have given you a clue.
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

?

Unepic Globetard

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 04:04:51 PM »

I'll delete my reply.

The warning you received about misusing Q&A, which linked to your original reply that I moved, should have given you a clue.
For some reason, I completely forgot about it.
Also Wise

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 04:35:37 PM »

Nope. events like this happen continuously, and all you have to do is say, "Halley is back" when you see one of "shooting stars". Nobody can prove or disprove you, but people will belive you since your name is NASA.
Is it the case that a shooting star can be found on any day and if so could you identify one for the next week, or is there something instead unique about being able to know when one will appear and for how long and to not be wrong?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 11:15:25 PM »

Is it the case that a shooting star can be found on any day and if so could you identify one for the next week, or is there something instead unique about being able to know when one will appear and for how long and to not be wrong?

There are some periods you can observe hundreds of shooting stars in a night. We call it as meteor shower. If you research so you can find out it, I just don't remember which time it was. I remember a time like something about winter, but I've no idea about which day it was.

Okay. I want to give you an example.

Perseid Meteor shower happens at August in every year. Globularist science defines it as 109P/Swift-Tuttle comet. How is it possible same comet visits earth in once a year. This is just a lie, like whole others.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 11:22:17 PM by wise »

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 04:33:42 AM »

There are some periods you can observe hundreds of shooting stars in a night. We call it as meteor shower. If you research so you can find out it, I just don't remember which time it was. I remember a time like something about winter, but I've no idea about which day it was.

Perseid Meteor shower happens at August in every year. Globularist science defines it as 109P/Swift-Tuttle comet. How is it possible same comet visits earth in once a year. This is just a lie, like whole others.
Meteor showers and comets are not the same thing. Comets do not fall to Earth.

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 07:06:16 AM »
Why do people on the east coast see the sun rising hours earlier than the sunrise on the west coast. Also why does the earth have time zones.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 11:41:28 PM »

Meteor showers and comets are not the same thing. Comets do not fall to Earth.

All meteor showers are not falling to earth too. You are just defining the meteor showers which do not fall to earth as showers. That's all.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 10:04:44 PM »
Why do people on the east coast see the sun rising hours earlier than the sunrise on the west coast.

The sun moves east to west.
People on the east coast see the sun before people on the west coast see the sun.

Also why does the earth have time zones.

A time zone is just an approximation of noon imposed over a wide area.
It's convenient.
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.