London FES Photographs?

• 1 Replies
London FES Photographs?
« on: March 14, 2019, 05:47:15 AM »
Hi everyone!

I wasn't sure where to put this or to ask, so I thought the general discussion would be a good place to start!

I am a Photographer based in London and was wondering if there is any chance I could meet up with a few people willing to express their views on Flat Earth or about the society itself. It is for a documentary project that I am looking to delve into further. This is in no way here to produce hate or negativity towards the society and I will use the images for knowledge about the subject. I am wanting to discuss ideas, beliefs and take some portraits for this piece. If ANYONE would be up for this around London this week (starting Saturday 16th March 2019) then I'd love to hear from you. If you know of somewhere better to post this or anywhere this could be passed onto, that would be great as well!

I am open to any questions you may have!

Thanks for reading, Ben.

?

Lonegranger

• i canít wait to read the new John Davis Book.
Re: London FES Photographs?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 04:42:29 PM »
Hi everyone!

I wasn't sure where to put this or to ask, so I thought the general discussion would be a good place to start!

I am a Photographer based in London and was wondering if there is any chance I could meet up with a few people willing to express their views on Flat Earth or about the society itself. It is for a documentary project that I am looking to delve into further. This is in no way here to produce hate or negativity towards the society and I will use the images for knowledge about the subject. I am wanting to discuss ideas, beliefs and take some portraits for this piece. If ANYONE would be up for this around London this week (starting Saturday 16th March 2019) then I'd love to hear from you. If you know of somewhere better to post this or anywhere this could be passed onto, that would be great as well!

I am open to any questions you may have!

Thanks for reading, Ben.

Whatís your story?
Are you a photographer or filmmaker? Two very different things.

Zen and the art of turd polishing.